Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

+8
Xenialhaze
Stareye
Robynwing
Fireheart
Rain
SkyStar
Honeystar
Skittlestream
12 posters

Go down

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Vote_lcap25%what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Vote_lcap58%what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Vote_lcap17%what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Empty what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Guest August 7th 2011, 15:07

i like them cuz they're bo$$

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Empty Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Skittlestream August 7th 2011, 15:09

Meh. I don't like them.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10534
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?  Empty Re: what do you think of the tribe of rushing water?

Post by Honeystar August 7th 2011, 15:12

I think they're alright, but not really my favourite. Some things I like about them, and some I don't.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10438
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 7th 2011, 15:33

I like them and their communist ways Evil Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 7th 2011, 15:47

Communist? hmm.. didn't think of it that way until now! I just viewed them as something similar to a Native American tribe.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 7th 2011, 16:37

I do not like them they are okay. Sick
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8617
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain August 10th 2011, 15:30

Not the best not the worst. I don't love their way of life.
Rain
Rain
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4673
Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 15:32

I guess they are OK. I mean, not bad cats and very interesting to know something about strange cats but not the best.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8448
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 15:34

In the books, the Erins made them sound like they looked funny, acted funny, and, well, lived funny. I don't think the Erins really liked them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart August 10th 2011, 15:36

Well who knows, maybe she did, maybe she didn't. She probably made them seem like that because she wanted to try something NEW and DIFFERENT in the Warriors Series(?)
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8448
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 15:59

Maybe. Razz New and different. Hmmmm... What about Lark and Pine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 10th 2011, 16:20

Oh I don't like them much. Especially Stone teller. He's annoying and subtly rude.
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4858
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 10th 2011, 16:42

I agree with you, Robynwing. Every time the Tribe was in the books, I was bored out of my skull and extremley annoyed. Stoneteller was annoying, mean and a selifsh dirtbag. He's even worse than Hollyleaf, and that means a lot since it's coming from me. And the tribe itself is pretty stupid too. In Moonrise, they kidnapped Stormfur and kicked out his only friends, and then they expected him to save them. Last time I checked, if you need someone to save your way of ife, you aren't supposed to make your saviour think your his enemy!
Then after Stormfur tried to help the Tribe defeat the invaders and the Tribe was too incompetent to fight, they blamed Stormfur, banished him and Stoneteller forced the Tribe to think they were dead. Brook's own brother condemed her for the plan's faliure! And doesn't it seem cruel to never let the Stoneteller out of the cave? When Crag was made Stoneteller, he wasn't happy at all; he was depressed because he would never get to see his own territory again. That's just ridculous!
The only exception would be Sign of The Moon, but I am still glad they'll never make another apperance in the books again.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6289
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 11th 2011, 07:33

Stareye wrote:I agree with you, Robynwing. Every time the Tribe was in the books, I was bored out of my skull and extremley annoyed. Stoneteller was annoying, mean and a selifsh dirtbag. He's even worse than Hollyleaf, and that means a lot since it's coming from me. And the tribe itself is pretty stupid too. In Moonrise, they kidnapped Stormfur and kicked out his only friends, and then they expected him to save them. Last time I checked, if you need someone to save your way of ife, you aren't supposed to make your saviour think your his enemy!
Then after Stormfur tried to help the Tribe defeat the invaders and the Tribe was too incompetent to fight, they blamed Stormfur, banished him and Stoneteller forced the Tribe to think they were dead. Brook's own brother condemed her for the plan's faliure! And doesn't it seem cruel to never let the Stoneteller out of the cave? When Crag was made Stoneteller, he wasn't happy at all; he was depressed because he would never get to see his own territory again. That's just ridculous!
The only exception would be Sign of The Moon, but I am still glad they'll never make another apperance in the books again.

YUSH! Someone who agrees with me!! And you'd think since it was kinda there fault that Feathertail died, that they would be WAY nicer to Stormfur. But nooooo.
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4858
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 07:48

Stareye and Robynwing- While I don't hate all members of the Tribe, and the idea of including a non-Warrior Clan culture interesting, I kind of have to agree with you.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenialhaze August 11th 2011, 08:13

Well, I didn't really enjoy their part of the book, and found them quite...boring, to say. Unentertaining to say the least. I think their culture is ...slightly...harsh? I mean, not letting the Stoneteller out of the cave? That's...wow...I'd hate that, to be honest. XDD I only really liked Brook from the tribe. :/
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4819
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 11th 2011, 11:30

I like the tribe. Their way of life offered an interesting look at the way different cats have survived. The Tribe has had more problems than the Clans, and its no suprise they panic whenever something happens. I wish the Erins would write a book on the Tribe like they did with SkyClan.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4817
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 16th 2011, 11:22

Xenialhaze wrote:Well, I didn't really enjoy their part of the book, and found them quite...boring, to say. Unentertaining to say the least. I think their culture is ...slightly...harsh? I mean, not letting the Stoneteller out of the cave? That's...wow...I'd hate that, to be honest. XDD I only really liked Brook from the tribe. :/

harsh as in communist xP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 29th 2011, 17:34

Iceshadow wrote:I like the tribe. Their way of life offered an interesting look at the way different cats have survived. The Tribe has had more problems than the Clans, and its no suprise they panic whenever something happens. I wish the Erins would write a book on the Tribe like they did with SkyClan.

yes the tribe is interesting because it offers a new perspective on how cats live! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar October 29th 2011, 18:31

I agree with Dragonmeteor we can see how cats live in a different way
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8617
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 10th 2011, 22:58

I like the tribe!! I think they're quite interesting Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather November 10th 2011, 23:04

Goldenstream wrote:I like the tribe!! I think they're quite interesting Very Happy

Yeah me too Goldy! I think they are coolio and different
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8288
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar November 10th 2011, 23:26

I like that their names sound cool.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15911
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 10th 2011, 23:46

I think that it makes things more interesting!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25637
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2011, 22:49

The name "Tribe" makes it sound less sophisticated and more primitive

"Clan" sounds much more professional

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down