Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!)

4 posters

Go down

Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!) Empty Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!)

Post by Mosspaw June 11th 2014, 18:23

I thought it would be a good idea to create a tribe of rushing water RPG!!
All clans are allowed and I hope this is a RPG that people will go on.

This RPG is about the tribe of rushing water (obviously!), and the waterfall is starting to flood the leader (we need one!) is trying to get signs from the tribe of endless hunting but they are remaining silent.

All you need to do is fill out a character sheet:

Username:
Character name (full name and shortened):
Rank (to-be and what for, leader (only one) , cave gaurd, or prey hunter):
(Only for to-be's) mentor (they have mentors right?):
Description:
Personality:
Other:

YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY CHARACTERS AS YOU WANT

Here's mine:
Username: mosspaw
Character name: moss that grows on tree (moss)
Description: brown tabby she cat with darker brown stripes, white muzzle, paws, belly, and tail tip. Amber eyes. Looks like profile pic
Personality: a curious, brave, daredevil. Amazing hunter. Is involved with lots of the talk about the flood. Always helps her tribe and tries to know as much as possible. Good secret keeper and lier. Scared of storms.
Other: has a crush on twig

Characters name: rain that falls from sky (rain)
Mentor: moss
Description: gray/blue tabby she-cat, has dark gray stripes with dark gray tail tip and front paws. Dark blue eyes.
Personality: kind, shy trouble maker.
Other: N/A

Character name: twig that falls from tree (twig)
Description: black, orange, and white smudged calico tom. Looks like tawny pelt and sol. Amber eyes.
Personality: brave, strong, does anything for his tribe and moss
Other: was attacked by a moutain lion when little and has a hurt back leg, but won't let it stop him. Has a crush on moss, to the point where their almost mating

~RULES~

1. Follow all site rules
2. Don't add too much drama, make it realistic, don't have the flood rise in 1 day and don't have a tiger attack. No dogs either. Wolves and mountain lions, yes
3. Follow the rules 1 and 2

REMEMBER: WE NEED A LEADER!!

I'll start:

Moss got up from her rest. She walked out of the cave and saw that the flood water rose a tail length over night. Great! More rain!, she thought. Moss opened her jaws to smell water, and twig padding up behind her.
"Hello," he meowed politely. "More rain I see," twig bent down into a yawn, his mouth wide open. "You gonna hunt?" He asked.
"Ya," moss meowed, "wanna come? Rain is coming."
"Ya, I think I kind of have to."
"Ok, I'll go get rain", moss padded back into the cave.

Rain woke to a paw jabbing her in the stomach. She lifted her head up to see moss standing by her nest. "We're going hunting, twig is coming too." Moss meowed looking down at her.
"Ok, but he can't hunt." He can't even fight with his hind paw like that, rain thought but didn't dare add it. She knew the feelings moss had for him.
"Yes, but we need someone to protect us." Moss meowed, rain could tell she was starting to get impatient.
"I'm coming," rain meowed, getting up before moss could say something.

Twig turned around when he saw moss and rain pad out of the cave. "Ready?" He asked.
"Yep," it was rain who answered.
"Where should we go?" He meowed Turning to moss.
"That way," moss meowed, pointing away from the water fall, "there will be more prey that way."

Last edited by Mosspaw on June 15th 2014, 08:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed a rule)
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : amazing
WarriorPoints : 4133
Female Posts : 63

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!) Empty Re: Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!)

Post by Riverstorm June 11th 2014, 19:51

Cool idea!
Username: Riverstorm
Cat's Name: River that flows through storm (River)
Looks: Gray pelt with blueish ripples, dainty white paws and tipped tail, and bright blue eyes with hints of gold.
Personality: Sweet, loyal, a good liar, fair, overprotective, would give her life to safe a friend.
Other: An excellent swimmer, River loves water and fish. Her mate is Kestrel. She is Twig's sister and disapproves of his relationship with Moss.

Name Kestrel that flies through the sky (Kestrel)
Age 13 moons
Rank Cave Guard
Looks Tan back, white stomach, black tail and speckled back, and green eyes.
Personality: Kind, loyal, trustworthy, calm, and willing to do something he doesn't want to for River.
Other: River forced him to learn to swim due to the flood.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4707
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!) Empty Re: Tribe of rushing water RPG (LEADER NEEDED!!)

Post by Mosspaw June 12th 2014, 14:01

Thanks for joining!!
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 12th 2014, 16:04

~I can't promise to be active on this Razz~

Username: Flameblossom
Character name (full name and shortened): Fire that blazes through the forest (Fire)
Rank (to-be and what for, leader (only one) , cave gaurd, or prey hunter): cave guard
(Only for to-be's) mentor (they have mentors right?): none
Description: russet-colored with amber eyes
Personality: confident about her work, will do anything to protect her tribe, doesn't like it when to-bes mess around or make any sort of joke
Other: female
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12848
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 12th 2014, 19:30

-its ok if you won Hug 't be on flameblossom- Hug 
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 13th 2014, 08:44

(I would join but I'm so busy trying to finish my books I've only just finished Moonrise and working hard on Dawn I'm going on vacation with my cousins so it's going to be a loud happy reunion. That means no environment for reading. When I get to chapter 7 I'll try RolePlaying here. I don't wanna slack because on Moonrise I was on it for like a year cuz I slacked. Thanks for reading why I can't go on this RP right now! Good idea!~Tangle)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13561
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 13th 2014, 13:33

Its fine tangleclaw, good luck on reading, not that you need it, and have fun on ur vacation!!
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm June 14th 2014, 23:28

(I'm going to assume we can start since you did...)
River finished grooming her sleek, waterproof fur and stood up. She padded over towards a cave guard stand where a multi-colored tom was. She purred and speed up. "Hi, Kestrel." She purred. "I was just about to go fishing. You know, because all the prey is hiding. Besides, I want to take a swim. Do you want to come?" "Do I have a choice?" He meowed. "Not at all." "Thought so. Let's go." The pair headed out the cave.
*A long swim and at least 10 fish caught later.*
River's ears perked up at the sound of a crying kitten. "Kestrel." She meowed seriously. "Kestrel, something's very wrong. A kit. Come on, it needs help!" She raced off to the woods to find a part of the river that was flooded, carrying a small black-and-white kitten with it. With out a second thought, she dove in to the water after it as the kitten yowled and cried. Finally she reached it, grabbing it and swam back to shore. She reached the bank and collapsed. The last think she saw was Kestrel's worried face. "Go." She mewed weakly. "Get help. Fast."
New Cat
Username: Riverstorm
Character name (full name and shortened): One that was lost in the flood (Flood)
Description: Small black and white kitten with green eyes
Personality: Shy, timid, afraid of water, can be bold.
Other: Mother was rouge, and died. He got lost in the flood. All until River saved him...
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 15th 2014, 08:21

ya, sorry we can start

Moss, twig, and rain padded back to the cave, moss was carrying a falcon and a small mouse, while rain bounced around with two mice hanging from her jaws, her first catch. Rain bounded over to the fresh kill pile, and set her catch down. Moss followed. Twig padded over to the river and sat down as rain bounced, then fell, then bounced some more into her cave. Moss went over to twig.
"Wow," he meowed, looking up, "this flood is going to be a huge problem."
"Ya, but we are a strong tribe," moss sat down beside him. "I think we can handle it ," she meowed, giving herself a groom.
Moss heard an ear splitting yowl, with a huge splash, she wipped around to find a small gray head, in the water.

Rain thrashed her paws, and opened her mouth to yowl for help, but it filled with water, she felt her tail wrap around something, and pull her down. Rain pushed up, trying desperately, and then saw a white and brown paw, along with a black and orange one. She reached up to grab them, her lungs burning, but the object yanked her down. Suddenly, a black shape, and orange and white flashes appeared. Rain reached for twig, swimming with all her might, her tail suddenly became free and she swam up, gasping for breath as moss pulled her out. Rain laid on the shore, flanks heaving.

Twig swam up to shore and sat beside moss. "Her tail was stuck on a branch, dug into the rock," he meowed, licking his paw, and cleaning the water from his face.
"Are you both okay?" He heard moss ask.
"I'm fine, I don't know about rain," he walked into the cave and grabbed yarrow, when he was a to-be, because of his hind leg, he was in the healer's den a lot. Twig came back out and gave the yarrow to rain, she was finally fidgeting with her eyes open, "eat this" twig meowed, giving the yarrow to her. She ate it and became sick, all the water coming out.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 15th 2014, 17:42

Fire sat outside the cave, her tail swishing back and forth, brushing the little rocks around her away. She scanned the area carefully, making sure no predators were around. Man, it sure can get boring around here, Fire thought. No rats, no enemy cats, no giant scary cats, no nothing. Being a prey hunter would probably be more interesting, but she was committed to protecting her tribe with a passion. She would stop at nothing to keep everyone safe. Perhaps someday she would somehow be the leader.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm June 18th 2014, 20:25

River padded over to where Fire sat. She had dropped off the kit at the nursery (they have one, right?). "Hey, Fire!" She meowed. "So...what's up? You know, I've been thinking. You'd make a great Teller of Pointed Stones. I mean, there are plenty of great cats, but you are up at the top. Or maybe I should step up. I don't know. I have to go. Just... think about it." She smiled, and padded to the nursery cave to check on the kit she saved from the flood. 'I know I put Fire in a bad position, but Kestrel and I have our own problems, though they are very different.' She thought, as she met Kestrel by the cave entrance. After they picked up the kit, River, Kestrel, and the kit stole into the Cave of Pointed Stones. The pair stopped at the largest puddle and River set the kit down in front. She spoke out loud "Tell me the past of this kitten, Tribe of Endless Hunting. Please." The water rippled, and images flashed by. River sat down to watch, remembering her time here as a to-be.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 19th 2014, 15:25

Fire felt really happy when River told her that she should be Teller of Pointed Stones. "T-Thanks!" she shouted back, once River padded into the nursery. Y'know, maybe she's right. If I stepped up, I'd make her deputy (sorry I don't know if what they deputies in tribes, I haven't read the books in a LONG time Razz) Fire thought. She padded into the cave. She saw a big juicy rabbit laying on the cold floor of the cave, waiting to be eaten. She wanted to eat it in one bite, but she knew better. Instead she sat down and started grooming herself, thinking about what River said.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw June 21st 2014, 12:14

Moss padded out of the to-be's den, rain was resting and twig was pacing outside the cave, and kept looking up to the sky. "What is it?" Moss meowed as she padded up to him, blocking him from pacing anymore. He stopped and stared at the blue-gray sky, gray smoky clouds covering the sun. Twig remained silent. "Well," moss urged,just speak! She was getting impatient. Finally twig's mouth opened.
"What are we going to do tribe of endless hunting?" Anger rose up in moss' stomach as he went on, not answering her question."when will it stop raining?" He asked, then paused."cats will die like this," he finished turning to moss. She stared at him, "will cats really die?" Moss meowed anxiously. "I don't know," twig replied. Moss tried to make herself believe that the calico in front of her was wrong, but she kept picturing rain, drowning in the water.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down