Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Helicopters - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Helicopters - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helicopters

+6
Asterismos
Ninecloud
Hazeldust
Nyx
SkyStar
Caraway
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Helicopters - Page 3 Empty Helicopters

Post by Caraway July 8th 2011, 19:27

First topic message reminder :

So, the story is basically the Twolegs claiming more land. They want to build a copter landing pad in the middle of the forest where all the clans meet. And they're cutting down plenty of life. Also, their noisy planes and such are disturbing AwesomeClan.

CheeseStar awoke one morning to the sound of chopping. She didn't know what it was; the turbo meat butcher 5000 wasn't supposed to arrive until next moon. She lazily dragged herself out of the comfy main den and looked around. Right below her nose, there was a huge slit in the cloud hallway that led to the open kitchens and the Sky Gardens. Also, there was a growing cloud of fumes that was SLOWLY rising. Up ahead, there was a terrifying flying monster that continued to chop up the clouds and leave a cloud of chemicals.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Helicopters - Page 3 Empty Re: Helicopters

Post by Hazeldust July 12th 2011, 11:50

Hazedust's tail flicked back and forth in excitement too. "We can cover up the markings in the dirt, and leave gashes in the trees that they marked, to show that we have claws. After we raid everything, they'll have nothing." "And if they figure out that we are the culprites," a grey tabby cat with fluffy neck fur(http://our-cats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Norwegian-Forest-Cat.jpg Very Happy) added, "We can fight. Or hide when they come looking for us, then ambush them."

More suggestions were offered by all the cats. Hopefully, all the leaders would agree to this.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9021
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 11:55

Blossomheart's ears twitched. "We can ask the tigers or the IceClan cats to claw the trees, so they can see how terrifying we can be. And maybe when the Twolegs wake up, Blizzard or Scratch or Pain or Shuriken or Desertclaw will be the only one visible. They'll snarl and show them their super-sharp claws, and VIOLA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 12th 2011, 13:20

Brightstar overheard Blossomheart, Hazeldust, and Sunfall. "You know," Brightstar announced. "I think you've got a good idea cooking."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 13:30

Blossomheart beamed. She bounced on her paws, eyes gleaming. "Thanks Brightstar! I knew we had some good ideas there!" she meowed triumphantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 13:33

Hawkfire raced alongside Ozone, puffing slightly. Suddenly, Brightstar and CheeseStar stopped their Clans and yowled, "Stop everyone! We've got an idea."

~Is it okay if I god-modded? Just this time? *begs for mercy*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 12th 2011, 18:52

Hazeldust turned towards Hawkfire and Ozone. Hopefully their idea wouldn't be too complicated, because the present ideas seemed to be working out. They just needed to organize a time to meet and set off to find where the Twolegs nested, set cats up as backup, send out a main group to raid everything, and then have everyone ready for angry Twolegs with weaponry.

"What's the idea?" Hazeldust called out after several moments of silence. A crowd of round eyes-silver, blue, amber, green, yellow, hazel all glowed in a shadowy mass of fur.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 12th 2011, 20:16

CheeseStar spoke up. "Well, I think it's a good idea if we raid the Twolegs' camp. About the markings on the trees, scratching them out is a good idea. What if we could also put our scent marks all around the place?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 12th 2011, 20:27

Hazeldust sniffed disdainfully. "I guess it could work, but Twolegs have the worst sense of smell. They can only detect the strongest scents of their food-usually the worst. They cannot tell the difference between the different clans."

~Hawkfire! If you have an idea, speak up! Very Happy And CheeseStar-sorry I couldn't be on the chat when I told you to be last time ._. but can you go on now?~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterismos July 12th 2011, 22:21

I think CheeseStar means like peeing all over their stuff. xD
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 7882
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 11:42

Silversong frowned. "What was the idea?" she muttered. "Patience...." Rowanfur, her former mentor, murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 13th 2011, 12:17

~If we do leave scent marks, humans probably can't tell the difference between different clans' urine. Did you know cat urine glows under a blacklight?~

Edgy and impatient murmurs spread like buzzing flies over the crowd of cats as some older cats tried to hush everyone up. But they all wanted to hear the idea-anything to get rid of Twolegs in their territory.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 12:20

~Is Brightstar online??????~

Blossomheart shifted her paws. "Should I talk?" she whispered. "Or let Brightstar and CheeseStar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 12:22

Hawkfire raised his voice. "I have an idea! Why don't me mess everything up for the Twolegs? Their camp, their workplace, their monsters in general!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 13th 2011, 12:30

More yowls of agreement pierced the air. Some of the leaders nodded. Hazeldust thought that all the cats had a similar idea-which was good, so there wouldn't be too much arguing.

"So first we could track down the place the Twolegs nest, then send out a main group to ruin the orange marks on the trees and the markings on the ground. Also leave some scent marks, scratch some of their belongings, raid their camp with anything that looks like they need," Hazeldust reeled off all the ideas that were submitted. "Does everyone agree?" One leader asked. (I didn't want to god-mod any leader.)

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 13th 2011, 12:34

"I agree," Brightstar said calmly. She sat down, and licked her paw, waiting for the other leaders to agree,
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 15:02

"Great!" cried Sunfall enthusiastically. "However how are we going to carry out the raid? Are we going tactical or offensive? I mean this by do we go in and make some noise or do we sneak quietly, sabotage and leave?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 15:09

"Yes, mouse-brain!" Blossomheart exclaimed. "We sneak in and destroy, then we leave quietly! Offensive with Twolegs never work." She lashed her tail, her claws curling to the earth as she pictured them sinking into the equipment of the invading Twolegs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 13th 2011, 16:48

~i meant like disabling the equipment. even if they can't tell which clans, they'll still have a bunch of cat pee to take care of. it could screw the technology too. Bite ~

"I'm in favour of that," CheeseStar mewed at last. "If it's okay, i would like to be part of the first patrol to raid the Twoleg's camp."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 16:49

Mistbreeze lashed her tail. "I want to go on the second one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 16:50

CheeseStar wrote:~i meant like disabling the equipment. even if they can't tell which clans, they'll still have a bunch of cat pee to take care of. it could screw the technology too. Bite ~

"I'm in favour of that," CheeseStar mewed at last. "If it's okay, i would like to be part of the first patrol to raid the Twoleg's camp."

I will be more than happy to urinate on their Shining Rocks [laptops] Super Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 13th 2011, 16:56

Well let us go now.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8633
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 16:59

Watershred wrote:Well let us go now.

Wait I do not know if Monkeystar will approve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 13:11

CheeseStar wrote:~i meant like disabling the equipment. even if they can't tell which clans, they'll still have a bunch of cat pee to take care of. it could screw the technology too. Bite ~

"Yeah!" Hawkfire agreed. "This is a good idea. Maybe the Twolegs will pass the word and never come back again!"

~How about this leads to the RPG "Testing!" by CheeseStar? The Twolegs learn that there are smarter than normal cats here and go tell the scientists and vets, and they come here to take a cat from each Clan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2011, 14:37

<fast forward>

It is the night of action. The stars are blocked by ominous black clouds. The forest is cool and still. Everything is quiet and like a bomb about to go off. Sunfall hurried and checked to see if AwesomeClan was in order. He reported back to CheeseStar. "Everything is ready. We can move out at your signal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 14th 2011, 15:17

~Hey, is it like a campsite, or are we actually going to the houses? Because doesn't it make more sense that they're camping out in an RV or something?~

A cool wind rustled through Hazeldust's fur. The night was perfect. Some moonlight, some clouds to offer cover. Silhouetted against the pale, rising moon, AwesomeClan's warriors stood in stark contrast on a thick cloud, ready to dive into the trees-some continuing the journey by treetop, others skimming down the trunks and padding on land.

Hazeldust was to stay behind with a group of other warriors in the off chance that the Twolegs would find out too soon and things would turn to fighting. And then a fresh group of angry warriors would be needed.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content