Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Helicopters - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Helicopters - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helicopters

+6
Asterismos
Ninecloud
Hazeldust
Nyx
SkyStar
Caraway
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Helicopters - Page 2 Empty Helicopters

Post by Caraway July 8th 2011, 19:27

First topic message reminder :

So, the story is basically the Twolegs claiming more land. They want to build a copter landing pad in the middle of the forest where all the clans meet. And they're cutting down plenty of life. Also, their noisy planes and such are disturbing AwesomeClan.

CheeseStar awoke one morning to the sound of chopping. She didn't know what it was; the turbo meat butcher 5000 wasn't supposed to arrive until next moon. She lazily dragged herself out of the comfy main den and looked around. Right below her nose, there was a huge slit in the cloud hallway that led to the open kitchens and the Sky Gardens. Also, there was a growing cloud of fumes that was SLOWLY rising. Up ahead, there was a terrifying flying monster that continued to chop up the clouds and leave a cloud of chemicals.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Helicopters - Page 2 Empty Re: Helicopters

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 09:58

cowboy romped on to AwesomeClan's cloud. "You should get a going, a going, a going!" Cowboy panted and ran quickly around in circles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 11th 2011, 10:25

~So, maybe we should fast forward a bit and pretend we're at the Gathering. Imagine a bunch of cats, a mouse, a rabbit, a couple of dogs, an eagle/hawk, and a whale. Oh boy.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9021
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 10:29

blossomheart sighed. "It's so hot," she muttered. "Even at night. Mind if I go to the pool with Max? Provided he doesn't eat me?"

~More topics opened at RiverClan's Mansion!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 11th 2011, 10:31

Brightstar bounded up a thick branch in the oak tree. RiverClan were the first people here today. She tasted the air as AwesomeClan padded into the clearing, milling about and sharing gossip with her warriors.

~Do you think we should make Twolegs disturb this Gathering, just after all the Clan leaders have finished reporting? ~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 11th 2011, 10:37

~Sure, but maybe after we form some kind of plan because if we don't this RPG is going to be us complaining about the helicopters the whole time. Oh yeah, and you wrote "first people here today." Very Happy~

Hazeldust talked to Nightfrost about the stupid Twolegs and how ungrateful they were-they take up more than enough land, and then they want more. Then WindClan came into the clearing, followed by ThunderClan and ShadowClan. She greeted her former clanmates from ShadowClan, and hoped there weren't any grudges being held that she didn't know of.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 10:38

Night watched as Monkeystar clawed into a tree. Starclaw had treated more coughs this moon than any other leaf-bare since Night had been born.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 11th 2011, 10:43

Brightstar chatted quietly with Icestar as they waited for the loners to arrive. cowboy came first, holdind a steak in his jaws: no doubt a treat from cheeseStar. "I must say," Brightstar muttered, "that cheeseStar is getting fond of Cowboy."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 10:47

Blossomheart milled about with Darkflower, Mothflight, Rainsplash, and Mistbreeze, sharing news about the bothersome Twolegs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 10:57

Sunfall slipped quietly away into a cloud. "Hazeldust," he whispered. "Come here! I have a plan to rid of the Twolegs! But I wanted to share it before I present it to CheeseStar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 11:08

Blossomfall overheard Sunfall by mistake. She followed him into the cloud. "By the name of StarClan!" She exclaimed. "You can't mean that you haven't told her yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 11th 2011, 11:41

Hazeldust shot Blossomheart a look-Sunfall looked nervous and edgy for some reason.

"Sunfall-you might want to come down behind a tree. That cloud looks like it's going to evaporate soon!"

~Hey Night-you're Hawkfire now!~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 11:44

~He must've changed it.~

Blossomheart ducked her head. "sorry" she mumbled. The tortoiseshell wriggled out of the cloud and plopped down on the tree of a rowan with a heavy sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 11:45

Hazeldust wrote:Hazeldust shot Blossomheart a look-Sunfall looked nervous and edgy for some reason.

"Sunfall-you might want to come down behind a tree. That cloud looks like it's going to evaporate soon!"

~Hey Night-you're Hawkfire now!~

"Oh shoot! You're right! O.o" Sunfall scurried down the cloud and hurried into the tree. Okay, so I was thinking. We have the ability to guide clouds right? Not a whole lot of power with one cat. But if we all work together, we can drive up one of the big, big, BIG storms from the coast. All of us will have to work together, but if you can do it and bring the storm right here, we just might be able to get the Twolegs to run around elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 11:46

Darkflower's eyes widened when she saw three cats tumble out of a disapating cloud and onto a rowan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 11th 2011, 11:52

Hazeldust shook herself off and met the shocked eyes of Darkflower. "We're okay," she told the dark she-cat. Then she turned to Sunfall.

"We don't usually use clouds to our advantage," she started hesitantly. "I don't know if CheeseStar will agree to that. It would be unfair if we could conjure up some rain whenever we wanted if the other clans were suffering from a drought, and then everyone would be fighting for our territory. Also-Twolegs are strange. All of their materials are really durable-not to mention smelly and poisonous. But I think they'll come back after the storms rage, because we won't be able to keep up something like that forever. And storms would damage other Clan camps too."

Hazeldust looked apologetically at Sunfall.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 11:55

Meanwhile, at the base of the ice mountains, Desertclaw followed his leader. It had taken them several days through the snow and harsh terrain to reach the edge of the pine forest. From here they would move into ShadowClan territory and forward to meet with the other clans. Desertclaw looked down at his extended claws. The shark's teeth glistened - Desertclaw itched for a fight. "Oh dear Mr. Twolegs, if only you knew...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2011, 11:56

Hawkfire's head popped over the branch. "Do you mind?" he protested. "I was napping under the tree!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 11th 2011, 13:18

"A nap? We're at the Gathering!" Hazeldust told the Thunderclan warrior.

She hoped the leaders would start soon-the crowd of cats were getting edgy.

And then when cats, fully equipped with teeth and claws get edgy as a whole mass, normally it wouldn't be the greatest.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 11th 2011, 13:19

Brightstar agreed with Tawnypelt. They needed to move. Where were IceClan?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 20:01

okay... let's just say IceClan is here already. how am i getting fond f cowboy? he's just... hungry all the time. Hungry 2

The leaders leaped onto the (wait... what rock was it?) and waited for the cats to settle down. "Cats of all clans," CheeseStar began (i just didn't want to god mod anyone, but i don't like starting). "Recently, we have been experiencing some Twoleg activity. i've received a plan from my warriors, but I require every cats' opinion. What do you think of chasing the Twolegs out?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 11th 2011, 20:52

A buzz of murmurs and ideas started to rise like a cloud, but one cat with big paws and a striped grey pelt raised his voice above all the others.

"But first-don't we have to locate exactly where the Twolegs are staying in the forest?" Hazeldust thought of something-"And if they want something, we might just need to get rid of whatever they need to get what they want, instead of actually attacking the Twolegs. They have some pretty lethal weaponry," she remembered the shiny blade that had pierced her tail.

It had hurt.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 11th 2011, 21:18

"Why don't we mess up the area they're working on? I saw them marking certain areas in the dirt. Also, they marked some trees orange. I think those are the ones
they are cutting down," a pale she-cat mewed.
"Good suggestion," CheeseStar meowed in reply. "But they might come after us afterwards."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 10:55

CheeseStar wrote:"Why don't we mess up the area they're working on? I saw them marking certain areas in the dirt. Also, they marked some trees orange. I think those are the ones
they are cutting down," a pale she-cat mewed.
"Good suggestion," CheeseStar meowed in reply. "But they might come after us afterwards."

I like it! Tactical fighting! We go and we discourage them. Twolegs are sometimes easily discouraged. We must show them this is not a good place. And they have transported big bags. It's filled with the stuff that makes Thunderpaths. I think if we can cut the bags open and when it rains, their Thunderpath stuff will be ruined. Bite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 11:01

"Plus, the Twolegs won't be sure that it's us. And if they do, they can't do anything mutch to us," Blossomheart meowed. Her tortoiseshell fur fluffed up in excitement. "And we can raid their camp when they're sleeping. You know, ruin the green-pelt things they sleep in, take away food and the silver-leaf stuff they eat out of."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2011, 11:49

Blossomheart wrote:"Plus, the Twolegs won't be sure that it's us. And if they do, they can't do anything mutch to us," Blossomheart meowed. Her tortoiseshell fur fluffed up in excitement. "And we can raid their camp when they're sleeping. You know, ruin the green-pelt things they sleep in, take away food and the silver-leaf stuff they eat out of."
Let's eat their food! I'm hungry Hungry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum