Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fantasy RP - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Fantasy RP - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RP

+6
Sunstar
Roguestar
Dusk
Scarheart
Blackstone
Redstar
10 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 3 Empty Fantasy RP

Post by Moonsong April 1st 2015, 18:53

First topic message reminder :

There's a world that doesn't strictly exist, ruled over by an empress and her council members. Each country is assigned a member, and they run it with a heavy or light hand as their personality dictates. Magick abounds- or it did. The council member of the largest country has been assasainated by a mage, and the empress won't stand for that. New laws restricting magic have been put in place, and all mages are being hunted down for questioning about the murder and registration as a magic-user, for their 'own protection'. No one really believes that though- the royal guards aren't known for their kindness, and its likely that if caught, a mage might never see the light of day again. What will you do?

Character Sheet:

Multiple characters are allowed, but please make sure to use them all. Once we have 4-5 people, we'll start, but feel free to join even after that or make new characters. Follow the site rules. Killing or maiming another character is only okay if both roleplayers communicate about it.

My Characters:
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4425
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy RP

Post by Roguestar April 3rd 2015, 18:26

Max rolled his eyes. We're in prison and you're worried about some stupid bracelet? Before he could respond, the guard spoke. He shut his partially open mouth and sighed, kicking at the ground. The guards had taken the bracelet from his pocket, so he was left without. He returned to the window, watching the sun slowly fall below the horizon.

Oz shook his hand, which had still stung from pounding the door. When the guard spoke, he snarled back, "Hey! Who are you to tell me what to do?" He then began tugging at the bars, attempting to bend them. "Hey moron," he addressed the guard, "How strong are these bars? Can a demon break them, or maybe a dragon? What about an earthquake or a tornado? A werewolf or a vampire? You just have to kind of describe the toughness..." Somewhere in the prison, he heard Max's forehead fall victim to a facepalm.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18259
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 3rd 2015, 19:29

"Well by the sound of things I'd say there's enough people, and non-people, to throw a party." Nathan said to nobody in particular, and with 'non-people' referring the the bat that was really an imp. He was almost disappointed when the one guard told them to be quiet, and Nathan decided to try and test just how on edge these guards were. In his experience guards were more uptight when someone important was around, and the more important the person the more harsh they became. "I think that's a little uncalled for, none of us here have been proven to be either criminals or mages. So the least you could do for holding us innocent bystanders is to let us talk, it's not like we could plan an escape even if some of us were dumb enough to try." Nathan replied to the agitated guard, sounding as diplomatic and innocent as he could. Now he just had to wait for how the guard would react, then Nathan will have at least some idea of the situation.
____

The moment the dragon growled at him, Cadmus took a defensive stance. "Well since time is a key factor I'll be blunt. I need your help for something." Cadmus said, trying to get the dragon's attention and hoping for his negotiations to go over smoothly. Cadmus could feel his instincts urging him to attack and kill the dragon before him, but he knew that his plan wouldn't work without something big and that terrified humans, and a dragon fit that role perfectly. However, his confidence that his plan could work faltered when he caught a hint of another dragon's scent somewhere outside the den. And while the second dragon didn't seem to be entering, he knew trying to reason with one dragon would be hard enough with another one joining the conversation, with two of them the dragons might try to kill him. But it was too late now to try a different plan, so Cadmus stood his ground and prayed that Sahkrahfaas listened to his request and that the dragon outside didn't interfere.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10938
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 3rd 2015, 19:40

Sahkrahfaas was intrigued by the ichneumon's request. He sought not to kill him, but to ask for his help? He didn't know if he could fully trust him, but if he didn't help then he could end up dead. "What sort of help is it you're looking for?" Sahkrahfaas asked, noticing the scent of another dragon outside the den. Everyone wants to come and visit me, do they? I wonder what the other dragon wants.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7421
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 3rd 2015, 19:41

"Who do you think you are to tell me to shut up." I snarled raising my head. i am not to be told around by some rat that took me for not reason. She growled to myself before standing up and walking up to the bars and slamming her side on the metal repeatively, careful not to hurt her self too badly. I wish it was anew or full cause then this cell wouldn't be big enough to hold me and everyone would be doomed to my raging fire! she growled continuing racket, and beginning to bang the chains of the cuffs to the bars.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10862
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 3rd 2015, 20:00

Cadmus breathed a sigh of relief when the dragon agreed to hear him out, but he didn't dare lower his guard. "Oh, my request is actually quite simple. You see, I just need you to terrify and distract some guards while I sneak into their guardhouse and rescue a friend who's been wrongfully arrested. Maybe breath some fire and other dragony things that the humans are so scared of. I rescue my friend, you never see me again, and we all live happily ever after." Cadmus said carefully. He had originally considered threatening the Sahkrahfaas a little bit, but now that there was a second wildcard dragon outside he didn't want to risk a fight starting.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 3rd 2015, 22:40

Antheia stood in her cell, trying to make out who was in the room. She knew Nathan and Max, there was an annoying imp, and lots of other magical beings. "I just want my bracelet." she thought, holding her wrist in her hand, "It's the only thing I have left to remember Dad."

Emma finally stopped punching bars and such in her cell when her knuckles were extremely bruised. She sat on the floor, trying to pinpoint where Alex was, but couldn't.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10218
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 3rd 2015, 23:40

Alex's side began to hurt painfully but she continued. "Yeah try to sleep with all the racket you demons!" She yelled swinging her hands around quicker making more wracked with the cuffs. "Also what's up with the cuffs? Are you boys to scared of me escaped and beating the living crap out of you, huh?!" She yelled more. I will most likely get injure for this but once I recieve enough pain I could get out easily... Hopefully. she sighed and decided to take a small break when she heard the sounds of chatter.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar April 4th 2015, 00:02

~Wait, I've got a question. Is everyone who's in jail in the same area? Cuz.. I don't know. I'll edit my post once I get an answer.~
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 4th 2015, 00:15

~I think we pretty much all are in the same area, just spread out across various cells
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 4th 2015, 11:11

~Ghostfur is right. All the cells are next to each other, one being to a cell. Sunburn, Zora is on the floor of the cell with Nyx in her shadow.~

"Shut it! You were all out after curfew, and that's supicious enough to require an interrogation. Why, one of you might even be the assassain we're looking for!" He paused, thinking slowly, before adding, "The bars are tough enough that even the princess couldn't break them, and none of you can use magic. Good luck escaping, though I'd be glad to see the last of your sorry faces." He didn't have the patience to make them shut up beyond that, so he returned to his seat, elbowing his companion. "Guess you'll have to do without a nap tonight."

Ruby snickered under her breath at the thought of a break-out. Thsi was the capital city for a reason- important prisoners were kept here while awaiting trial, and it was nigh on impossible to get out. One of her younger sisters had moldered in a cell here for over 100 years after being caught practicing her necromancy on citizens. The cells were magically locked, and only people with the highest clearance could open them. The guards of the prison couldn't, no matter how hard they tried. Only the imperial royalty and the captain of the guard (a lord in his own right, and able to fight off any attackers) had the clearance to open the cells. She stayed perched outside the cave, giggling every few seconds and waiting for the two to finish up their foolish conversation so she could talk to the other dragon.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 4th 2015, 12:44

"Sounds easy enough," Sahkrahfaas replied. "When were you thinking I could do it? I can do it any time, even now if you needed. I have a few... Ideas as to what I could do to terrorise the guards."
The dragon laughed. He was thinking about knocking down a few buildings, trampling some guards, carrying a guard off and dropping it on the city, freezing the guards then burning them and vice versa. He could have some fun with this. If they were threatening mages, he'd show no mercy.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 4th 2015, 13:28

Cadmus felt some of the tension finally leave him when Sahkrahfaas agreed to help. Now as long as the dragon didn't betray him or somehow mess things up, Cadmus felt he could pull this off. "Well, I would prefer to wait until after nightfall so that the guards are more tired, so we have some time to wait. So in the meantime, I suppose you could entertain your other guest while I try to think up a few more ideas for my part of this little operation." Cadmus said with a nod toward the den's entrance.
____

"Except you have no proof that any of us even have magic, except for those who keep boasting." Nathan muttered after the guard's last response. He was also beginning to wonder how Cadmus was going to break them out, it certainly didn't look like it was going to be easy. Nathan just hoped he could keep his magic hidden long enough for Cadmus to rescue him, he had a feeling if the empress and her coucil learned of his family's anti-magic they very well might try and use him to help catch other mages for 'registration', and that didn't sound like a pleasant career choice.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 4th 2015, 16:23

She continued her endless attempt to annoy the guards. A couple of hours have passed and she soon quit. She sat against the wall and laid her head on her left shoulder, causing some of her hair to fall and cover her gem a little more.  Her left eye wasn't covered by the red threads in her face, so she watched through the bars. She sat there singing, silently, to her self, David Guettas Titanium.

She stopped singing when she saw a shadow in her cell. She turned around and saw nothing-no one was near her, or in fact in the iron bars. She turned to look out the very narrow window blocked by vertical and horizontal bars. She peaked out the bars and noticed nothing. My imagination must b fooling with me... She sighed slamming her back against the wall then sliding down.
----------------------------------

Name: Voltage
Species: Alicorn
Appearance: A pitch black alicorn with a long blue mane and tail. His wings look like a fire, but are black, and they don't burn anyone. He usually wears silver armor containing a helmet, wing protection, and back coverage. His eyes are blue.
Personality: He can only communicate through telepathy which can make him stern, serious, and protective.
Weapon: Magic from his horn
Relationships: N/A
History: N/A
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar April 4th 2015, 20:42

Yuuki sighed when she didn't get any answer. "Fine. Whatever. Don't answer me." She rapped her fingers against the floor as she gazed around the rows and floors of cells. Her dark brown hair swished back and forth. Aw jeez... I seriously want my weapons back. But more important, I need to get out. I wonder if there's anyone else here.... "Hello?" she called, listening to her voice echo throughout the prison. "Anyone else there?"
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 4th 2015, 21:59

Alex heard the call. She remained silent for the moment. The call was sort of close by... maybe she is near me hopefully a cell or three down. She sighed deeply before opening her mouth. "Don't worry... there's a lot more people around you than you think. Some may refuse to talk..." That was all she said while flicked a rock against the wall over and over again. She disliked the cuffs around her wrists. They were meaning less but maybe they knew....
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowlark April 5th 2015, 14:16

Name: Northwest/North
Species: Kitsune
Appearance: She is often found in human form. As as human she wears a silver kimono that has blacks hems and a black belt. The kimono is designed w/ black and white flowers. She refuses to wear shoes. She has long silver hair with the ends a bluish color. As a kitsune she has a silver pelt with blue markings. Her eyes are golden.
Personality: She is very friendly, loves to make friends, scared easily, is very helpful, and sneaky
Weapon: Blue fire, teeth, claws
Relationships: ???
History: She used to be a noble 'stead' but her owner died and she was set free. When her owner died she was able to turn back into her human form. She doesn't want to b owned by anyone anymore. Due to her being set free she is now a hunted creature but she often escapes the hunters.

Name: Kiku
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Black dragon that looks like it has blue gems on its legs and back. He has White eyes and wears a necklace with a white gem in the center of it. (The gem is his life source.)
Personality: Silent, very protective, short-tempered, and is a risk taker
Weapon: none but he uses a move like Toothless does.
Relationships: N/A
History: N/A
Snowlark
Snowlark
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 3871
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 5th 2015, 17:12

Antheia looked around at the cells and the guards, and let out a sigh. "Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy right now, just looking for a bracelet. she thought, "They just don't know what it means...
"Why is it so hard to just get a bracelet back?" she thought aloud, not realizing she said it.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 6th 2015, 09:28

Max sighed, So much for breaking out. If the bars can stand up to her highness's magic, they may not break to a werewolf's might, either, and the guards won't fall asleep if people don't shut up. Fortunately, there isn't gonna be a full moon tonight. Thank the heavens. He listened to the others talk, but didn't join in. He saw this as a chance to be on the guards' good sides as a respectable person. This way, at least, he had a slim chance of escape. Besides, would werewolf really show up as 'magic'? As long as they didn't see his back, he was 96% certain he would leave that place with no magical charges. Oz, on the other hand, probably not.

The imp growled in response to the guard, "Well, I'm not even going to question how strong your princess is because why waste my breath? However, if you'd come and let me out, I'll shut up. Until then, I think I'll keep on talking." He turned his attention to some of the people there, "So, out of all you other prisoners, who all has been to this city before? I'll tell ya now, I've been here but it's been a very long time."
He paused before adding, "Last time I was here, I was just kinda touring, buying a few things from the shops after convincing the owners to give me free stuff... They really didn't mind. They were rather generous."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18259
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 6th 2015, 09:39

"I haven't been here since... Um..." Antheia started, before freezing up. She hadn't been to the city since her dad died and she had to go to the orphanage a town over.
"I haven't been here since I was forced to move to the nearest town." she said, not saying why she was forced to leave.

Emma thought for a second before saying, "I lived here until I was 7. I remember playing with kids in Town Square."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart April 6th 2015, 11:08

Zora wakes up very disgruntled and confused by being poked so much. This, this was not in the plan, not at all. Eventually she stumbles to her feet and snarls. "Would you cut that out?!"

Hack is unfortunately assigned to watch over the prisoners. He hopes none of them attempts a jail break admittedly he may just run out with them...
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3909
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong April 6th 2015, 11:17

~You two are accepted. Join in whenever you feel like there's an opportunity.~

As their host woke, Nyx yawned and stretched in her shadow. They didn't sleep anymore- the closest they could get was meditation, and that only rarely. It had been nice, even if they were now in an unfamiliar place, in the shadow of someone they thought would be useful but turned out the exact opposite. The only tells of their presence were the strange shape of Zora's shadow and white eyes showing inside it. They could escape and change their shape enough to squeeze through the barred window, but what fun would that be? They would stay and see what was going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When she was mentioned, Ruby stepped into the cave, folding her wings down against her back and letting them retreat into her skin with a ripple. She smiled, holding her tail in one hand so she could curtsey to the other dragon. "Glad you noticed me! Now, I hate to break it to you, but I sincerely doubt you two could break into the prison to rescue people, and if you do, I'll have to stop you. We wouldn't want that, would we?"
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 11:42

Alex listened to the small chatter going on around. She would participate in the chat but she didn't know this place. She was only a passerby looking for her fellow friend. She laid on her side and watched the sky through the narrow window.
--------------------------------------------------------

Voltage stood on a cloud above the prison. They have weapons and armor made of iron. There's no way I can take them on alone. He shook his head and lifted off the cloud quickly causing it to release the water contained with it. He jumped on the clouds constantly causing rain fall.

I should get back to my den before dawn. He thought and looked at the moon. He was barely visible at night but very vulnerable in the day time. He leapt off the group of clouds and let him self fall before unfurling his wings and taking off.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 6th 2015, 12:37

"And why would you have to stop us?" Sahkrahfaas asked the other dragon, in slight confusion. There was something a little bit weird about the situation. Another dragon he'd never seen before suddenly waltzing into his den and saying she would have to stop him from breaking into a prison...? Was she allied with the empress? It would make sense to ally yourself with a dragon, people screamed and pointed in terror if Sahkrahfaas flew passively over the city to the mountains like he had that day. Dragons were feared creatures. He had a bad feeling about the other dragon. He decided to try and not aggravate her, because if he didn't and she happened to be allied with the empress then he'd be dead soon enough, whether it was by the claws of the dragon or by the blades of city guards and bounty hunters. But, then again, he didn't want to go back on the deal he made with the ichneumon, since they were skilled dragonslayers. It was a difficult choice. He'd choose after hearing what the dragon had to say.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 6th 2015, 15:30

Nathan listened to the conversation going on, and figured even though he didn't want to aggravate the guards too much it would be good to continue his confident, innocent bystander facade and join in. "This is my first time in this city, and I gotta say first impression isn't all that great. I come here to catch up on what's been going on around the world and I get arrested on my third day." Nathan said. Meanwhile in the back of his mind, Nathan was hoping Cadmus wouldn't take too long in rescuing him. He wasn't overly fond of being in a situation where the chances of him escaping without help were close to none.
____

Cadmus's fur bristled when this new dragon said that the rescue was impossible, and he barely managed to keep himself from doing something reckless when she said she'd stop them if they tried. There were two things keeping him from just fighting off this second dragon, first is that he didn't entirely trust that Sahkrahfaas wouldn't side with her, and the second was that he was completely oblivious to just how capable either of them are in a fight. So despite his anger and frustration at this new dragon, Cadmus did his best to keep from doing anything that would cause trouble. The ichneumon decided that it would probably be best if he let Sahkrahfaas handle the talking and only jump in if he thought he could keep himself under control, so he sat down and kept glancing back and forth between the two dragons to see what came of this little conversation.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart April 6th 2015, 18:28

Voltage landed on the rocky ledge and searched the area.
I sure hope the dragons didn't take over my den... like last time.
He sighed and entered his den. There was no scent of ash or smoke. He sighed heavily and walking in, using his magic to light the dark den. He touched his horn to a stalactite and it absorbed the light, now acting like a lamp. He laid in the corner of his den and covered himself with his wings. No dragon better come to me for help or for my den.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content