Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ravenpaw's Story (fanfic, in progress) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Ravenpaw's Story (fanfic, in progress) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravenpaw's Story (fanfic, in progress)

2 posters

Go down

Ravenpaw's Story (fanfic, in progress) Empty Ravenpaw's Story (fanfic, in progress)

Post by Blagonet August 11th 2013, 22:14

Just a short (not really) little fanfic I have been writing over the past week.
(Spoiler alert to you people who haven't even read the first book Razz)

------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"Fireheart!"

"Graystripe!"

"Ravenclaw!"

All of ThunderClan chanted their names. That is, except for one.

Tigerclaw.

He sat and watched as the one cat who knew a secret that could destroy him became a warrior. I should have killed him while I had the chance, he thought bitterly to himself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ravenclaw!" called Fireheart. "We need to sit vigil."

"I'm coming!" he replied and silently sat down next to his friends, waiting for the sun to rise above the horizon.

As he sat silently, he began to think of what Tigerclaw would eventually do to him. Would he be killed? He certainly hoped not. His mind began to wander to thoughts of him eventually running away from ThunderClan for fear of Tigerclaw. Ravenclaw hoped that Tigerclaw wouldn't go that far, but he knew he would. He killed Redtail in order to become deputy! I guess it's a good thing that his plan backfired and Lionheart became deputy instead. Unless...

"Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw! It's morning." Graystripe said, interrupting Ravenclaw's thoughts.

"I know, I know." Ravenclaw grumbled. "Hello, Lionheart." he said as the deputy approached them.

"You three should get some rest, and then afterwards we can hunt." Lionheart said to the newly made warriors.

"Sleep is sounding really good right about now," commented Fireheart, speaking for the entire group as he walked towards the warriors' den. Graystripe and Ravenclaw Followed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenclaw awoke to find Fireheart prodding him with his claw.

"Wake up, Ravenclaw! Lionheart's waiting." the fiery colored tom said to his den-mate.

The black tom stretched his legs, and walked out of the den to find Graystripe and Lionheart standing outside.

"Are we all ready to go?" Lionheart asked, and they walked towards the camp entrance.

"Mind if I come?" asked a voice behind them.

Ravenclaw turned around to find Tigerclaw standing there.

"I don't see why we would. Come along," Lionheart replied, and the group of five walked out of the camp.

======================================

Chapter 2

The group of five warriors walked out into the thick greenleaf forest.

"Should we split up to catch more prey? How about Ravenclaw and I go near Fourtrees, and you three go... near Twolegplace?" Tigerclaw suggested.

"That would work," Lionheart replied. "Let's go," he said, and the three bounded off for Twolegplace.

Tigerclaw and Ravenclaw slowly walked over towards Fourtrees, as if they were going to have a conversation.

"What do you want from me?" Ravenclaw asked quietly, not even looking over at Tigerclaw.

Tigerclaw stopped and looked at the small black warrior, as if thinking about how easy it would be to kill him now. "I want you to be silent." He said in a whisper as he stepped menacingly towards Ravenclaw.

"If you dare tell one cat that I killed Redtail, I will kill you, your family, and everyone that needs to be killed that gets in my way. Do you understand?" Tigerclaw said.

However, he said it loud enough that an unsuspecting Sandpaw could overhear while she was hunting on her training assessment. StarClan, no! she thought. But she knew she needed to be quiet, or else she would cause the death of Ravenclaw.

She silently continued her assessment while Ravenclaw and Tigerclaw continued to hunt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sandpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Bluestar asked.

"I do." The young apprentice replied.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sandpaw, from this moment you will be known as Sandstorm. StarClan honors your courage and your spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Bluestar declared.

"Dustpelt!"

"Sandstorm!"

"Dustpelt!"

"Sandstorm!"

The clan shouted the names of the two new warriors, one of which knew a secret that could change the entire clan forever.

=====================================
Chapter 3

Ravenclaw walked over to Sandstorm. "Congratulations, Sandstorm!" he said.

"Thanks!" she replied, excited that this day has finally come. "I need to talk to you in the morning." She said in a more serious tone.

"Okay. What about?" He asked, curious.

"I can't tell you. You'll have to find out." she replied and walked over to sit by Dustpelt for the vigil.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenclaw woke up to find Lionheart prodding him in the side. "You're on dawn patrol. Get up." he said, and walked out.

He stretched, and walked outside to find Fireheart, Longtail, Graystripe, and Lionheart waiting.

"I'm up," Ravenclaw said. "Let's go."

The group of five walked out of the camp and in to the crisp, cool, dawn air.

They marked the borders uneventfully, and came back to camp to find most everyone awake.

"Longtail! Longtail! Teach me some battle moves!" Swiftpaw, Longtail's apprentice, asked excitedly.

"Not today, Swiftpaw. Tomorrow, I'll let you practice with Brackenpaw, if that's okay with Graystripe." Longtail replied.

"It is," Graystripe said. "Let me go tell Brackenpaw," he said, and bounded away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ravenclaw!" Sandstorm called, and motioned with her tail to come over.

"Yes? he said, padding towards her.

"I saw you and Tigerclaw hunting the other day." she said.

"And?" Ravenclaw replied, feeling anxious.

Sandstorm hesitated before continuing. "I know what Tigerclaw said to you yesterday when you two were hunting,"

Ravenclaw looked genuinely surprised. "You must tell no cat. If the secret gets out, I will be killed!" he says with urgency in his voice.

Sandstorm reassured Ravenclaw. "Don't worry I won't. But if I tell Bluestar-"

"I will get killed. Please, tell no cat, not even Bluestar. I'm worried enough as is that he'll kill me." Ravenclaw said.

"Okay. I'll tell no one. I won't let you get killed by Tigerclaw's treachery, like my father did." Sandstorm replied, and walked away.

Tigerclaw looked over at Sandstorm and Ravenclaw. Yes, I saw you listening in on me. And If it comes down to it, I will kill you too," he thought to himself.

====================================

Chapter 4

Tigerclaw wanted to be deputy, but there was only one problem.

Lionheart.

He just needed to get rid of Lionheart before he could become deputy. Then he would just have to wait for Bluestar to die to become leader of ThunderClan. Tigerclaw had already formulated a plan to kill Lionheart.

He walked over to where Lionheart was standing. "Lionheart! Would you like to go hunting?"

"No, I was just on a patrol. Maybe later?" Lionheart replied.

"Yeah, that would work." he replied, sounding slightly disappointed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ravenclaw!" Sandstorm whispered to the black tom, motioning for him to come over.

"What?" he replied.

"Tigerclaw's been awfully close to Lionheart today. I'm worried about him." she said with concern for the deputy.

"Lionheart's a strong warrior. He'll be able to fight Tigerclaw off if he needs to." he replied with confidence.

"Well, Redtail was a strong warrior too, and look what happened to him!" she said with anger and grief over the death of her father.

"He'll be fine. Trust me," Ravenclaw said, and walked away.

Sandstorm watched him go, and then said to herself, "I wish I could. I really do."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lionheart and Tigerclaw were finally out hunting, much to Tigerclaw's relief.

"I found a squirrel," Lionheart announced and dropped into the hunting crouch.

Tigerclaw looked at the deputy, and said in a whisper, "It's too bad you'll never get to catch it,"

"What?" Lionheart asked confused, not taking his eyes off of the squirrel, but was interrupted by Tigerclaw barreling towards him, knocking him over.

"What in the name of StarClan are you doing, Tigerclaw?" Lionheart yowled as he was rolled onto his back, almost pinned down.

"Becoming deputy," he said with anger, but was knocked over onto his back by Lionheart, wrestling for control.

"You cannot win this fight!" Lionheart said through gritted teeth. slashing Tigerclaw's ear.

"It's going to take a lot more than a torn ear to get me to surrender. This is a fight to the death!" he replied, and slashed Lionheart's side in a quick flash.

Lionheart quickly retaliated with a scream of agony and two slashes to Tigerclaw's face, blinding one eye, and leaving the other with blood dripping into it.

He screamed with pure agony and rage, and ran across the Thunderpath and into ShadowClan territory.

Lionheart slowly walked back to ThunderClan, surprised by the day's events.

===================================

Chapter 5

As Lionheart stumbled into camp, looks of concern filled the Clan as they looked at the bloodied deputy.

"What happened? Wait, tell me after you visit Yellowfang. Your wounds look deep, and we don't want them to get infected. Go." Bluestar commanded.

Lionheart walked over to Yellowfang and sat down, waiting for her to look at the wounds.

"These wounds are deep. Let me get some yarrow and cobwebs, and I'll be right back." the medicine cat said, and went into the herb store and brought out some herbs and began to make a poultice with the yarrow, and then spread it over the large scratch on his flank.

"So, what happened? It seems like you got in a fight." Yellowfang asked.

Lionheart hesitated, and then said, "I'd rather wait to tell Bluestar alone."

Yellowfang continued to heal the ThunderClan deputy in silence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The moment Lionheart walked into camp, Ravenclaw and Sandstorm immediately knew what happened.

"Sandstorm!" Ravenclaw called.

The light ginger cat walked over to Ravenclaw. "Tigerclaw didn't come back. Do you think he's dead?"

"Sadly, I don't think so. I hope he is, but I don't think that he is dead. The fact that Lionheart didn't come back with worse injuries surprises me." Ravenclaw said.

"I think we both know that we need to talk to Bluestar about this," Sandstorm replied.

The two cats walked over to Bluestar.

"Can we talk? Alone, preferably?" Sandstorm asked.

"Of course. But may I ask what about?" the leader asked as she lead the two warriors into the leader's den.

Ravenclaw and Sandstorm looked at each other, and said in unison, "Tigerclaw."

The cats took turns explaining how Tigerclaw killed Redtail, Sandstorm overhearing Tigerclaw threatening Ravenclaw and his family, and then how he attacked Lionheart.

"So, is Tigerclaw dead?" Bluestar asked after a long pause.

"We don't know. You'll have to ask Lionheart." Ravenclaw replied.

"Speaking of Lionheart, I think that if his injuries are to grievous, I may have to appoint a new deputy, but that's for me to think about alone." Bluestar said, dismissing the two.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tigerclaw wandered throughout ShadowClan territory, blind in one eye, and bleeding badly from the right side of his face for days, probably. He was hiding from every cat he saw, except for one.

Brokenstar.

He now had a plan in his mind to get to the height of power again.

=======================================
Chapter 6

Bluestar walked over to where Yellowfang and Lionheart were and asked, "When can he see me in my den."

"Well, his scars are deep, but not infected. He will probably have some pain walking for the next moon or so, but he can see you as soon as you'd like." Yellowfang replied.

"Then come on," Bluestar said and headed off to the leader's den.

Lionheart sat down, and said, "Tigerclaw tried to kill me,"

The ThunderClan leader hesitated before saying, "Ravenclaw and Sandstorm told me all about it."

Lionheart looked confused and continued, saying, "What? How did they know?"

"Let me start from the beginning," Bluestar said, and then continued telling Ravenclaw and Sandstorm's story.

"So... Tigerclaw has been a traitor this entire time?" Lionheart asked, astonished.

"Yes. Will you be able to perform your duties, despite your injuries?" Bluestar asked, moving from one topic to another.

"Of course I will! A little pain will not be any bother." the golden tom replied.

"Good. I didn't want to appoint another deputy so soon." Bluestar commented.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello, Sandstorm." Ravenclaw said as he walked over to her.

"Hi!" the she-cat replied. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you." the dark tom said. "Would you like to go hunting?"

Sandstorm hesitated before replying with a "Sure"

The two cats then walked out of the camp and into the forest.

"Where do you want to hunt?" Ravenclaw asked.

Sandstorm looked around before deciding, "How about Twolegplace? There always seems to be a lot of prey over there."

"Okay," Ravenclaw agreed, and they walked out towards Twolegplace.

The two cats spent the better part of an afternoon hunting, with Ravenclaw catching a few mice and Sandstorm a squirrel, and with some help from Ravenclaw, a bird. They also chatted about various things, none of which had to do with treacherous Tigerclaw.

As Sandstorm headed back to camp, she thought that that was more fun than she thought it would be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Brokenstar!" Tigerclaw called out as he saw the dark tom with a bent tail.

"Who-? Oh, Tigerclaw. What are you doing here?" Brokenstar asked.

"I left ThunderClan after I fought Lionheart. He did not die, so I could not return." he explained.

"So you come onto my territory to hunt and steal from my clan?" Brokenstar says. "How long have you been here?" Brokenstar asked.

"I came here three sunrises ago." Tigerclaw replied.

"Three sunrises ago?" Brokenstar spat, furious. "You have stolen prey from my clan for three sunrises?"

"You must let me join you and your group of rogues." Tigerclaw said.

Brokenstar stared coldly at Tigerclaw and says defiantly, "And what if I don't?"

"Then I'll kill you, just like I killed Redtail." he replies, getting ready to attack.

=====================================

Chapter 7

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Bluestar yowled to the cats of ThunderClan.

"Today, Lionheart was attacked by a traitorous member of our own Clan: Tigerclaw." she continued.

"What?"

"How could this happen?!"

Looks of shock, confusion, and rage were seen throughout the Clan.

"This has been confirmed by Lionheart," Bluestar continued, and the cats fell silent once more. "Lionheart is not the only cat that he has attacked, for he has also killed Redtail."

"But Oakheart killed Redtail!" Longtail yowled over the others.

"No, he was killed by a rockfall. I saw Tigerclaw kill Redtail," Ravenclaw confirmed.

"Where is Tigerclaw now?" Fireheart asked.

"He has escaped into ShadowClan territory. What happened to him beyond that, I do not know." Lionheart replied.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brokenstar looked at Tigerclaw incredulously. You dare challenge me on my own territory? I can kill you easily and you know it.

"Is that a challenge?" he asked, ready to jump on Tigerclaw at any moment.

"Yes. Yes it is," replied Tigerclaw, and leapt at Brokenstar.

The two cats collided in midair, and sent each other sprawling at the ground. Brokenstar quickly recovered and clawed at Tigerclaw, always aiming for his one good eye left, hoping to make him completely blind.

This blind eye is an annoyance to me, but I will not die because of it, Tigerclaw thought to himself. If Brokenstar thinks he can kill me because of it, he's wrong.

Tigerclaw hesitated on the ground for a moment to catch his breath. He then jumped towards Brokenstar, hoping to cut his right side in the process.

In a very well calculated move, Brokenstar quickly ducked to the left side of Tigerclaw, and slashed open his right side, as well as causing him to fall and tumble on the ground.

"I have nine lives, Tigerclaw. You have one. Did you really think that you were so strong that you could kill me nine times over?" Brokenstar said as he stood over Tigerclaw.

Foolish cat, he thought, and went in for the death blow.

He sliced Tigerclaw's throat open and walked away, leaving him to bleed and die alone in the marshes of ShadowClan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ThunderClan looked down at the cats gathered below at Fourtrees, notoceably absent of the small, lithe, and wiry figures of WindClan cats. Crookedstar and Nightpelt, who became leader after Brokenstar and his followers were droven out, were already waiting on top of the Great Rock. ThunderClan padded down into the clearing at Fourtrees, where Bluestar jumped atop the Great Rock to join the leaders of the other Clans.

The cats of different clans chatted for a while, and then the gathering was to be begun.

"Prey is running well in ShadowClan, and we have two new apprentices, Brownpaw and Oakpaw, who are doing very well in their training." Nightpelt began.

It seemed that every cat was looking at the two apprentices, who tried to avoid every cat's gaze.

Nightpelt paused, and then continued. "While that may be good, we would like to know who is killing ThunderClan cats on our territory."

Murmurs of shock and confusion appeared on the faces of many cats in the clearing.

"Who was killed?" shouted Longtail.

"I bet it was Tigerclaw," Graystripe whispered to Ravenclaw.

"Good! It's not like he did anything good for me." he replied coldly.

Nightpelt waited for the cats to quiet down before continuing. "Yes, it was Tigerclaw. We think that Brokenstar killed him, for his fur was in Tigerclaw's claws."

The rest of the gathering went rather uneventfully, with each clan reporting good prey.

After the gathering, back at ThunderClan camp, Bluestar told the cats that had not been at the gathering, Including Darkstripe and Fireheart, that Tigerclaw had been killed.

"Doesn't really surprise me that much," Darkstripe commented indifferently.

Fireheart then said, perhaps foreshadowing the future, "Now we know that Brokenstar isn't out of our lives just yet."

======================================

That's all! Please ignore any spelling mistakes, and please comment!
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6653
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Ravenpaw's Story (fanfic, in progress) Empty Re: Ravenpaw's Story (fanfic, in progress)

Post by Flameblossom August 12th 2013, 06:52

Wow! That's awesome! You're a great writer, Blag. Smile

For a split second when I clicked on it I thought it my character Ravenpaw's story. Razz

Keep writing! I love it. Very Happy
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12858
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down