Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG)

+3
Sparrowflight
Thunderclaw
Flameblossom
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) - Page 4 Empty The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG)

Post by Flameblossom August 11th 2013, 16:09

First topic message reminder :

(I didn't know whether to put this in Member-Created RPGs or Other RPing, so I just put it in Other RPing. Is that right? Razz)

Someone (Sunbeam) requested an RP called "The Hunt for Coldgaze." I thought it was cool, so I wanted to make it.

If you are unfamiliar with the story of Coldgaze, it's in the history of one of my character sheets.([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) This RPG is about group of ThunderClan cats on a hunt for a certain murderous warrior named Coldgaze who went missing when he killed Grasspelt and Goldenfur. Now he will (hopefully) be found again.

Rules:

And the sign-up sheet:
Code:
Name:
Mate/Crush:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
Mine:

Name: Ravenpaw
Mate/Crush: Flamepaw (crush)
Personality: cheerful and bright, always has a good spirit, unless things go too far.
Appearance: sleek black with amber eyes.
Other: parents were killed by Coldgaze. Spottedpaw and Frostpaw's brother.

Name: Frostpaw
Mate/Crush: Thunderpaw
Personality: sassy and grumpy. Likes to e the center of attention, but is still extremely loyal. Especially to her family.
Appearance: snowy white with soft emerald green eyes
Other: parents were killed by Coldgaze. Spottedpaw and Ravenpaw's sister

Name: Spottedpaw
Mate/Crush: N/A
Personality: shy, humble, and timid. She hates fighting other cats because she likes peace, but will do absolutely anything to get the chance to rip Coldgaze's throat out.
Appearance: dappled brown with amber eyes
Other: parents were killed by Coldgaze. Ravenpaw and Frostpaw's sister.

Name: Flamepaw
Mate/Crush: N/A
Personality: extremely, superbly sassy. A troublemaker who LOVES to break rules.
Appearance: my avatar. Razz
Other: no one in her family was killed by Coldgaze, but is eager to kill him.

The RPG will start when someone (maybe Ravenpaw) will decide to stand up and try to get back at Coldgaze and kill him. The patrol will be formed and the cats will begin their journey. Anyone can join in at any time.

Last edited by Flamepaw on August 13th 2013, 14:17; edited 3 times in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12848
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG)

Post by Thunderclaw October 4th 2013, 15:09

Thunderpaw looked at Blackpaw."I think if they're too scared, or too young, they shouldn't come.Our number would overpower him. As for the leader and stuff, I know a little about herbs, but not much, just the basic remedies, and I think Ravenpaw, if he comes, should be leader." He paused, then added, "We should tell them in the morning."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom October 4th 2013, 19:04

Frostpaw looked around to see if anyone was listening. "Well, we're forming a group to travel to hunt him down. Secretly. We'll say ~whoever the medicine cat is~ sent a few of us to go gather rare herbs a little ways away," she whispered. She'd just thougoht of that excuse to tell her leader - she hoped it'd be ok with whoever formed this group - who, Spottedpaw? Thunderpaw? Ravenpaw? Whatever.

Ok, guys, I think we're gonna do a time skip and we're all about to leave and actually start our journey. I hope that's ok. Smile
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemlock October 5th 2013, 12:53

Fleetpaw gazed at Frostpaw alarmed but nodded, "That actually sounds like a good idea." She agreed.

~I think we should have a time skip. Unless some people think otherwise....~
Hemlock
Hemlock
Loner

Custom Rank : Awesome Sauce
WarriorPoints : 4237
Female Posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone October 5th 2013, 14:23

"Yeah. Good idea," said Blackpaw. He yawned. "I'm tired now... I'm going to go back to camp. Coming?"
He turned around and sloowwwly padded towards camp. He would go slow until Thunderpaw gave his answer, then he would speed up.

~Ya, time skip's fine~

Adderstrike woke up in the warriors den. She stretched and got up, then walked out of the den. She was careful not to step on any tails. She sniffed the cool night air. "What a nice night! Perfect for hunting late," she mewled happily to herself. She decided to go and catch a mouse or two for the Clan. The more fresh-kill, the better. She padded out of camp to find Blackpaw coming in. "What business do you have at this time of night, young apprentice?" she scolded calmly.
"I was just talking to Thunderpaw," Blackpaw pleaded.
"That's no excuse to be awake before dawn. Go back to your bed, Blackpaw. It will do you good," concluded Adderstrike.
"Yes, Adderstrike," Blackpaw said quietly. He padded off to his den. Hopefully Thunderpaw wouldn't get found by his mentor. He would ask everyone else if their mentors could come too- NO. Bad idea. ~Leader's name~ would get suspicious. He would like Adderstrike to come too. He could say to ~leader's name~ they Adderstrike could supervise the apprentice's party. Meanwhile, Adderstrike herself was out hunting. She caught a mouse and two voles. She was one of the best hunters in the Clan. She went back to camp, lay her catch on the fresh-kill pile and went back to the warrior den o sleep.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7408
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw October 7th 2013, 19:28

Thunderpaw followed Blackpaw to camp, went to his nest, and fell fast asleep.

~Time skip fine.~
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw October 18th 2013, 15:53

~Are we gonna time skip?~
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone October 18th 2013, 16:04

Blackpaw woke up to Adderstrike standing over him. "Wake up," she told him. "We've got a busy day of training today."
"But I don't wanna!" Blackpaw protested, turning to face away from Adderstrike and went back to sleep. Adderstrike used her secret weapon: she started mouthing Blackpaw's ears. When that didn't work, she started nipping at the ears with her teeth. When that didn't work, she grabbed some fresh-kill and set it under Blackpaw's nose. He soon woke up again. Adderstrike took him to the hunting grounds to train. She taught him how to stalk a squirrel and chase it up a tree and grab it there if need be. He practiced for a bit, then him and Adderstrike went back to camp to take a break.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom October 19th 2013, 18:20

~Yeah, we'll do the time skip. Ravenpaw is gonna lead the patrol. (With the help of a warrior or 2. Any volunteers?~

Ravenpaw stood at the exit of the camp, ready to go hunt down a murderer who'd been haunting his nightmares. He sighed. Frostpaw and Flamepaw stood on either side of him. Frostpaw nudged him and winked. "We're gonna avenge our parents. Just like we promised," she mewed. Ravenpaw nodded. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone October 19th 2013, 20:57

~By warriors do you mean fully trained ones or the apprentice's? If it's full warriors you're looking for then Adderstrike is happy to help.~

Blackpaw padded up to Frostpaw, Flamepaw and Ravenpaw. "I will come too, and help to avenge your parents. I will make sure they didn't die in vain." he told them. He closed his eyes, and let images of Coldgaze run through his mind. He didn't open them. He was determined to not back down. He would keep his word like being loyal to his Clan and the Warrior Code. Blackpaw opened his eyes again. He sighed. It was then that he summoned enough courage to ask if his mentor could come too. "Hey, Ravenpaw? I want to ask you this question since you are pretty much leader of this group," Blackpaw hesitated for a moment, wondering how to word his statement. "Can my mentor, Adderstrike, come with us? We could do with the hunting expertise to keep our strength up. She is a strong warrior too, she could be a big help to us since we haven't finished training yet and she could help us with that." Inside his mind, he crossed two of the toes on his front left paw. He subtly gritted his teeth, awaiting an answer.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw October 22nd 2013, 20:05

~Darkfur volunteers XD~

Thunderpaw looked at Ravenpaw."Lead on." he said, nodding.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom November 5th 2013, 15:29

Ravenpaw breathed deeply. He walked forward, his tail dragging across the leaves noisily. Flamepaw and Frostpaw were on both sides of him, their pelts smelling of a mixture of fear, excitement, and determination.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 5th 2013, 20:23

Thunderpaw Padded alongside Frostpaw, and looked at her. "Are you all right?" He asked. "You look nervous.

Darkfur padded beside Ravenpaw.He turned to Ravenpaw."Do you know which way Coldgaze went?" He asked.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone November 7th 2013, 09:58

Blackpaw strode happily beside Flamepaw, his nose in the air, taking in the scents of ThunderClan for what could be the last time.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 7th 2013, 21:01

Thunderpaw looked at Blackpaw." You seem happy to leave" He said.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom November 8th 2013, 15:04

Flamepaw leaned over to Thunderpaw and Blackpaw. "I'm pretty happy too. No more cleaning elders' nests and patrols! Now we can go on a really long journey to kill someone!" she mewed. Sometimes Flamepaw said some pretty weird stuff.

Ravenpaw tried remembering where his parents took him first to see the territories. He saw his parents run into the not-so-loyal warrior Coldgaze in the middle of the tour. That was just a few foxlengths away. Coldgaze led then farther into the forest then. Was it left or right? Ravenpaw thought. Left or right, left or... "Right!" he said aloud. Frostpaw nudged him. "Sorry. Anyway, he went up that way, then right. As soon as he killed my parents...he ran more towards the direction of the mountains. That's the last I saw Coldgaze," Ravenpaw told Darkfur.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone November 17th 2013, 14:46

"Uh, that's kind of, uh, morbid, ya know?" Blackpaw mewed. To Ravenpaw he said: "So we'll head in the direction of the mountains, right?" He gazed at the sky. "I am quite happy. I hate pulling ticks off elders! They're absolutely ridden with them!" he exclaimed.

~HI! I am on my dad's laptop. My kindle still doesn't work but my phone can post on WCF, so I will use that to post here instead.~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 25th 2013, 18:27

Darkfur looked at Ravenpaw and said," It looks like he was heading to the mountains, though I would say we should head to the side of it, so we can get a better look at them. He might not have went to the mountains."

Thunderpaw looked at Spottedpaw." Do you think that we're doing the right thing?" He asked.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum