Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG)

+3
Sparrowflight
Thunderclaw
Flameblossom
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) Empty The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG)

Post by Flameblossom August 11th 2013, 16:09

(I didn't know whether to put this in Member-Created RPGs or Other RPing, so I just put it in Other RPing. Is that right? Razz)

Someone (Sunbeam) requested an RP called "The Hunt for Coldgaze." I thought it was cool, so I wanted to make it.

If you are unfamiliar with the story of Coldgaze, it's in the history of one of my character sheets.([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) This RPG is about group of ThunderClan cats on a hunt for a certain murderous warrior named Coldgaze who went missing when he killed Grasspelt and Goldenfur. Now he will (hopefully) be found again.

Rules:

And the sign-up sheet:
Code:
Name:
Mate/Crush:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
Mine:

Name: Ravenpaw
Mate/Crush: Flamepaw (crush)
Personality: cheerful and bright, always has a good spirit, unless things go too far.
Appearance: sleek black with amber eyes.
Other: parents were killed by Coldgaze. Spottedpaw and Frostpaw's brother.

Name: Frostpaw
Mate/Crush: Thunderpaw
Personality: sassy and grumpy. Likes to e the center of attention, but is still extremely loyal. Especially to her family.
Appearance: snowy white with soft emerald green eyes
Other: parents were killed by Coldgaze. Spottedpaw and Ravenpaw's sister

Name: Spottedpaw
Mate/Crush: N/A
Personality: shy, humble, and timid. She hates fighting other cats because she likes peace, but will do absolutely anything to get the chance to rip Coldgaze's throat out.
Appearance: dappled brown with amber eyes
Other: parents were killed by Coldgaze. Ravenpaw and Frostpaw's sister.

Name: Flamepaw
Mate/Crush: N/A
Personality: extremely, superbly sassy. A troublemaker who LOVES to break rules.
Appearance: my avatar. Razz
Other: no one in her family was killed by Coldgaze, but is eager to kill him.

The RPG will start when someone (maybe Ravenpaw) will decide to stand up and try to get back at Coldgaze and kill him. The patrol will be formed and the cats will begin their journey. Anyone can join in at any time.

Last edited by Flamepaw on August 13th 2013, 14:17; edited 3 times in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 13030
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG) Empty Re: The Hunt for Coldgaze (RPG)

Post by Thunderclaw August 12th 2013, 17:07

Name:Thunderpaw
Mate/Crush:Spottedpaw(crush)
Personality:Headstrong, loyal, cheerful
Appearance:my pic...but smaller
Other:Wants to hunt for coldgaze cause he killed Spottedpaw's parents.

Name:Flamepelt
Mate/Crush:none
Personality:same as Thunderpaw
Appearance:Red tom with white tail.
Other:N/A
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6815
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 13th 2013, 07:30

Accepted! Two more to go to start the RP! Smile

And Frostpaw has a crush on Thunderpaw.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight August 13th 2013, 07:40

Name: Sparrowflight
Mate/Crush: (for this rpg) none as of now
Personality: Friendly and usually calm, but speaks her mind too often. She also has issues trusting new people, though she will still treat them kindly.
Appearance: Short furred, slender, grey and white she-cat. Most of her back, head, face, and tail is grey, while her neck, stomach and paws are white, as well as the tip of her tail. Her eyes are bright green.
Other: N/A
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4658
Female Posts : 33

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 13th 2013, 07:54

Accepted! One more to go! Smile
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 13th 2013, 13:01

Name- Scarletpaw
Age- 8 1/2 moons
Gender- She cat
Mate/Crush- Anyone want to like her/ N/A for now?!?
Personality- Sweet, Loving, full of heart, Fierce, Loyal, Honest, Brave, bold, and wanting to learn.
Looks-
Spoiler:
Other- She is an only kit and her mom died of giving birth and dad is in another clan.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 11031
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight August 13th 2013, 13:18

OOC: Can I make a loner side character for this rpg? Maybe one that has heard of Coldgaze or something? If not I have another character in mind.
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 13th 2013, 14:01

I wanna make a loner with you if we are able to. Can i????
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 13th 2013, 14:03

Yup, sure thing. The patrol can run into them near the beginning. Smile Also, you may start rping. Anyone can join at any time. Smile

Oh, and Scarheart, Scarletpaw is accepted. Tongue
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 13th 2013, 14:09

Hey Sparrowflight can i be one with you?

Scarletpaw dashes out of the apprentice den into the clearing. She had a horrid nightmare about Coldgaze and some other cats. " Come on you guys wake up. We may go on patrols this sun."
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight August 13th 2013, 14:30

OOC: Sure! This is him:

Name: Fox
Mate/Crush: (Did you want them to be Siblings, friends or mates, Scarheart?)
Personality: A very calm soul, Fox is silent in his movements and can approach almost any situation with a calm air about himself. He's a natural leader, but has a passion that cannot be calmed. He is loyal, brave, and just.
Appearance: Mostly russet-furred, he has a dark reddish tan coloring to his body There is one dark stripe from his forehead all the way to the tip of his tail, and some white on his chest, muzzle, and back left paw.
Other: Coldgaze ran into him when he was a kit and wounded his father. The older cat survived, but didn't live long with the cripple he'd gotten from the battle (a badly wounded front right leg which he couldn't put very much weight on and eventually was infected, which he died from).

Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sparrowflight on August 13th 2013, 15:46; edited 2 times in total
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 13th 2013, 15:14

Name: Pantherpaw
Mate/Crush: None
Personality: Sarcastic and cynical, she can be depressingly pessimistic. Her temper is extremely short and she tends to always be at the front of things. Although she's stubborn and brave by nature, she is also intelligent and observant. Her actions may seem suicidal but there's always a plan ahead.
Appearance: A short-furred she-cat with dark brown fur. It's tinted so dark it could be mistaken for black in low light. She looks younger than her actual age, with her soft fur and round-ish face, but her amber eyes are uncannily sharp and judgmental. Long-legged with a slightly longer-than-average tail, she's fast and a great climber with excellent balance.
Other:
Spoiler:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38825
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 13th 2013, 15:49

Accepted! Enjoy the RP! Cat Wink
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 13th 2013, 16:19

(Mates)

Name- Witchita
Age- 20 moons
Gender- She cat
Mate/Crush- Fox
Personality- True, Loyal, Honest, Caring, Brave, bold, fearless, fierce, passionate,  calm.
Looks-
Spoiler:
Other- N/A
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 13th 2013, 16:33

Accepted! Enjoy RPing. Wink

Frostpaw padded through camp, a mouse dangling from her mouth. She had that expression on her face that said, "I caught this" when she really didn't catch it. Spottedpaw passed by her. "I know you didn't catch it," she mewed under her breath. Frostpaw narrowed her eyes at her sister but said nothing.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight August 14th 2013, 07:47

Sparrowflight looked up from smoothing down the fur on her left paw and pushed herself to her feet, noticing Frostpaw having entered camp once more. "Welcome back." she mewed, ear flicking slightly. "How did hunting go?"
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 14th 2013, 10:02

Pantherpaw looked up from where she was sprawled by the tree-stump. Her eyes narrowed critically on the single mouse dangling from Frostpaw's jaws and smirked, although she didn't say anything outloud. The disdainful expression on her face was enough.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38825
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 14th 2013, 11:21

Scarletpaw appeared out of the bushes with a small but kinda plump squirell. She dropped it in the fresh kill pile and she went to lay in the shade.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 14th 2013, 13:00

Frostpaw nodded. "It was good," she said, looking over at Spottedpaw. "The mouse was a pretty hard catch." When she said that, she meant she was so tired she could barely pad over to the fresh-kill pile. I should show this to Thunderpaw, Frostpaw thought. Then he'll think I'm amazing.

Ravenpaw ignorantly flicked Frostpaw's ear with his tail. "Nice catch, sis," he joked. He knew all Frostpaw's tricks. Ravenpaw laid down in the sun and began to clean himself when a shadow fell over him. "Would you mind? I'm trying to bask in - " Ravenpaw was stopped short when he realized the cat who was standing over him was Flamepaw. "Uh, hi Flamepaw," he mewed nervously. Flamepaw clawed Ravenpaw's ear playfully. Ravenpaw flicked his ear as she did so. He wrinkled his nose. "Sorry. I thought you were Spottedpaw," he meowed. Flamepaw just purred in amusement. "You just tell Frostpaw to stop taking credit of prey. That was my catch!" she mewed. Ravenpaw nodded. Flamepaw padded away, leaving Ravenpaw alone to finish cleaning himself.

Spottedpaw walked into the nursery to change the water hole, even though there were no queens or kits. Some warriors liked to get a quick drink from here. No bugs or leaves were in it, so there was no need to change it. She yawned. "Boy, I sure am tired! So tired I don't think I could even make it to the apprentices' den," Spottedpaw thought aloud. She curled up in one of the nesta and immediately fell asleep. Her dreams took her to the ThunderClan forest, but she wasn't alone. Her throat was hooked by a claw, along with Frostpaw. But she still looked like a kit. Young Ravenpaw was in front of them, looking at Spottedpaw and Frostpaw, then someone else. Spottedpaw looked over. Mother! Father! she thought. The killer was a huge white tom with furious blue eyes, and he was looking at Ravenpaw, waiting for him to do something. I know what's happening! This is when I met that killer! What was his name...oh, that's right! "Coldgaze!" Spottedpaw's father, Grasspelt, croaked. "Why are you doing this?" Coldgaze tightened his grip on Grasspelt, drawing blood. Coldgaze locked gazes with Spottedpaw's father. "Do I need a reason?" he snapped. Grasspelt said nothing. Ravenpaw turned to his parents, muttered something, then turned back to Coldgaze. "I-I'd like to keep my litter mates alive," he mewed extremely softly. A grin of the sorts spread across Coldgaze's face. "Very well." The white tom threw Spottedpaw and Frostpaw at Ravenpaw. "Ravenpaw, no!" Frostpaw yowled. The three siblings turned around. Their dead parents' bodies lay there, unmoving. "No," Spottedpaw whispered. Coldgaze was gone, and there was no scent trail. "No!" Ravenpaw shrieked. Just as the shriek stopped echoing, Spottedpaw woke from her nap, panting. "We've gotta find that killer," she whispered.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 14th 2013, 13:15

Thunderpaw padded into camp, proudly holdy a mouse and a very plump pigeon.He put them on the fresh kill pile, then headed over to Ravenpaw."Hey, you been hunting?"he asked.He sat down and began to groom himself."Where's Spottedpaw?"He asked as casually as he could.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 14th 2013, 13:24

Ravenpaw looked around. "I believe she's changing the water in the watering hole in the nursery. She sure could use some help. Not from me, of course," he mewed, then walked away.

Frostpaw noticed Thunderpaw in the clearing. She quickly ran up to him. "Hi Thunderpaw! Look at this mouse I caught! Isn't it fat?" she mewed obnoxiously. Ravenpaw passed by them. "She didn't catch it." Frostpaw turned around and attacked Ravenpaw, claws sheathed. They fought playfully like kits in the middle of camp.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 14th 2013, 13:27

Thunderpaw stared at them."So did she catch it or not?"He asked"I'll go help Spottedpaw.Cause obviously neither of yaw are."He padded towards the nursery.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowflight August 14th 2013, 14:04

Sparrowflight's tail flicked slightly with amusement as she watched the sibling kits romp around in the clearing. Most of the warriors were out on patrols or hunting or training the other apprentices. So now she was left with only a couple of other Warriors to watch over the other apprentices. Sparrowflight didn't have an apprentice, though she was a decent teacher when need be. Giving a soft sigh, she pushed herself onto her feet and moved over to the fresh kill pile, nosing through to a small mouse on the bottom of the pile, pulling the soft rodent up between her teeth and finding herself a spot near the Warrior's den to take a bite of her first meal of the day.
Sparrowflight
Sparrowflight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 15th 2013, 09:43

Flamepelt padded from the warriors den and stretched.He watched in amusement as the littermates scuffled.He padded to the freshkill pile and picked up a mouse.He padded to to a inclosed place beside the camp entrance and began to eat.

Thunderpaw padded into the nursery and stopped, half way in.Spottedpaw was asleep.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 15th 2013, 10:17

~Oh wait, I forgot all my apprentices need mentors Razz Anyone?~

Spottedpaw woke suddenly when a scent filled her nose. She sighed in relief when she realized it was only Thunderpaw. "Hi!" she meowed. "I was just a bit...tired." Her nightmare still stuck in her mind. She suddenly stepped closer to Thunderpaw. "I want to tell you something. It's a dream I had...and it was also an experience I thought I'd never talk about again...but now I think I trust you enough to tell you about it."
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum