Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

After War: the first book in the Forever series Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

After War: the first book in the Forever series Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After War: the first book in the Forever series

+3
Phoenixflare
Scarlett
Gingerlion
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

After War: the first book in the Forever series Empty After War: the first book in the Forever series

Post by Gingerlion April 2nd 2013, 15:09

So you are either poor or royalty. After the War, most of the homes were destroyed and the village went bad. The poor live in the outskirts in houses that have collapses, and the rich live in nice, big mansions. There are very few rich, and money is hard to come by. Most of the young kids dont have parents, and care for their younger siblings. Some of them even bend the elements! Then one day, some people ride in to the city looking for girls to fight in battles. Whoever wins all the battles becomes rich and famous. Of course, everyone wants that. So...
Will you be a part of this?
Use this sheet to sign up. All will be accepted!

Username-
name-
Rank-
Gender-
Warrior(yes or no)-
Poor or Rich-
Bender?-
If yes to bender, which element?-

We need...
6 girls
5 younger sibling (girls and boys)
3 riders
2 royals
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5703
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

After War: the first book in the Forever series Empty Re: After War: the first book in the Forever series

Post by Scarlett April 2nd 2013, 15:11

Username- Snowlily
name- Arya
Rank- What are the options? Royal, Bender
Gender- Female
Warrior(yes or no)- Yes
Poor or Rich- Rich
Bender?- Yes
If yes to bender, which element?- Fire
Picture: After War: the first book in the Forever series Pretty-brunette-med

Last edited by Snowlily on April 2nd 2013, 16:09; edited 3 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433519
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

After War: the first book in the Forever series Empty Re: After War: the first book in the Forever series

Post by Gingerlion April 2nd 2013, 15:15

-The ranks are Caregiver, Royal, Child, Elder, Warrior, and Bender. (you can have more than one rank)

You are accepted!
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 2nd 2013, 15:17

~Okay. I guess just for the fun of it I will go Royal and Bender if that's alright?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion April 2nd 2013, 15:18

~Yes thats fine! It makes the RP more interesting.~

And anyone else who joins will be given a sneak peek at the book that I wrote that I based this RP on! ^.^ whup whup
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare April 2nd 2013, 15:39

Username- Phoenixflare
Name- Alex
Rank- Rider, Bender
Gender- Female
Warrior (yes or no)- Yes
Poor or rich- Rich
Bender- Yes
If yes to Bender, what element- Air
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7108
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart April 2nd 2013, 16:05

Username- Torrentheart
Name- George
Rank- Royal
Gender- Male
Warrior (yes or no)- Yes
Poor or rich- Rich
Bender- Yes
If yes to Bender, what element- Water

Username- Torrentheart
Name- Kira
Rank- Rider
Gender- Female
Warrior (yes or no)- Yes
Poor or rich- Poor
Bender- Yes
If yes to Bender, what element- Earth

Last edited by Torrentheart on April 2nd 2013, 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7030
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar April 2nd 2013, 16:07

Username:Dappleleaf
Name:Hikari
Gender-Female
Warrior(yes or no)- yes
Poor or Rich- poor
Bender?- Yes
If yes to bender, which element?- Earth

Last edited by Dappleleaf on April 2nd 2013, 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6897
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 2nd 2013, 16:21

Username- Brightstar
Name- Clary
Rank- Royal, Bender
Gender- Female
Warrior(yes or no)- Yes
Poor or Rich- Rich
Bender?- Yes
If yes to bender, which element?- Is there something other than the normal fire, water, air, earth? Like physic or something? If not, air.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Brightstar on April 2nd 2013, 16:46; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 2nd 2013, 16:35

Username- Blossomheart
Name- Sidra (Sid)
Rank- Child (Sibling of Kira)
Gender- Girl
Warrior(yes or no)- No
Poor or Rich- Poor
Bender?- Yes
If yes to bender, which element?- Air

Edit: I don't know what your character looks like Torrentheart, but I thought Sidra might look something like this. Razz
Spoiler:

Last edited by Blossomheart on April 2nd 2013, 16:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart April 2nd 2013, 16:39

Blossomheart wrote:Username- Blossomheart
Name- Sidra (Sid)
Rank- Child (younger sibling of Kira?)
Gender- Girl
Warrior(yes or no)- No
Poor or Rich- Poor
Bender?- Yes
If yes to bender, which element?- Air

~ Sid can be Kira's younger sister Wink ~
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion April 2nd 2013, 18:02

All accepted! My character is...

Username- Gingerlion
name- Feye (^.^)
Rank- Bender, Caregiver, Warrior
Gender- Female
Warrior(yes or no)- Yes
Poor or Rich- Poor
Bender?- Yes
If yes to bender, which element?- Earth (I'm a bit like Toph from The Last Airbender, i'm half-blind. Look her up)
Other- Half blind, and cares for younger brother Finn

Username- Gingerlion
name- Finn
Rank- Child (Feye's younger brother)
Gender- Male
Warrior(yes or no)- No
Poor or Rich- Poor
Bender?- Yes
If yes to bender, which element?- Ice

Let the RolePlay begin!

Feye ran furiously from the bake shop which she had just stolen bread for her and Finn. She used her Earth-bending powers to launch herself into her District. Feye walked casually to the rauins where her and her brother lived, and waved the bread at Finn. "Look, brother! I brought food!" Immediately his green eyes lit up and her tumbled of his ice chair and ran over to me. I cracked the bread and gave half to him, and I munched the other half. "I'll be right back." Feye said, and walked over to where Sidra and Kira were, feeling their vibrations. "Want some bread?" she asked them.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 2nd 2013, 18:04

~Wait do we have 3 royals now? And cane you give some information about the plot and roles and maybe some pictures of the setting?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion April 2nd 2013, 18:17

~Yes sure. We do have 3 Royals. The plot for the non-warriors is that they struggle to survive by stealing, and catching their own food. The Royals collect money from the poor every week, so Royals, you do that. Royals also have a castle setting, so feel free to RP about poor people sneaking in. Here are some pics, I dont know if it will work.~

Poor Area
After War: the first book in the Forever series 6088131-deserted-village-of-kharanaq-near-yazd-iran

Rich Area
After War: the first book in the Forever series 10-old10
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 2nd 2013, 18:40

Arya wandered through the castle rather aimlessly with nothing interesting to do that day. She turned down a number of corridors and wandered out the main doors of the castle and into the garden area. The sunlight sent a warm tingle over her skin and she shielded her eyes from the harsh light.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart April 2nd 2013, 19:47

Kira eyed the piece of hard bread, saliva wavering in the corners of her mouth. She patted Sidra on the head lightly, encouragement enlightening her eyes. "Look, Sidra. Feye brought us bread!" She whipped around to Feye, holding her hand out for the bread. "Yes please," she said solemnly, vaguely remembering her manners. She had planned to go and steal some food herself, and she was still determined to do so.

"Later I'll go out and get some bread to return the favor, if you want," she added, tilting her head slightly.

~ Going pretty slow here. But Blossomheart, Kira can look like that somewhat After War: the first book in the Forever series 298326071 ~
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar April 2nd 2013, 19:47

Hikari sighed as she slumped down the clay wall. It was hot and humid. Boy, did she ever wish to be a rich person right now. She crumpled up dirt and began to make it into shapes. Wiping the sweat off her head, she went outside. It was pathetic. "Why do rich people take money out if the poor people? Pathetic spoiled brats"she cursed. She opened her change purse, a few golden coins shimmered.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6897
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 2nd 2013, 23:10

Clary stepped around the garden path as it turned back toward the castle doors. "Hi Arya!" She paused to give a quick wave before continuing her way towards the other fire-bender. It was really hot today, and the heat was making her shirt stick to the back of her neck. Usually the heat made her fire stronger, but today it was also humid and damp. "Feels like a storm," Clary added absently, almost to herself. She offered Arya a faint smile, the corners of her mouth quirking up in her usual slightly-crooked grin.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 2nd 2013, 23:20

Brightstar wrote:Clary stepped around the garden path as it turned back toward the castle doors. "Hi Arya!" She paused to give a quick wave before continuing her way towards the other fire-bender. It was really hot today, and the heat was making her shirt stick to the back of her neck. Usually the heat made her fire stronger, but today it was also humid and damp. "Feels like a storm," Clary added absently, almost to herself. She offered Arya a faint smile, the corners of her mouth quirking up in her usual slightly-crooked grin.

~haha i thought that clary was an air bender. She could cool us off now. Could be handy to have one of each in the royal ranks.~

Ary nodded her head in greeting. "I see you were out for a walk today as well?" She said inquiringly. She glanced around at the castle noticing there hadn't been any guards out today. Or at least not that she had noticed. Well that is a bit strange...
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart April 3rd 2013, 08:19

George strolled toward Clary and Ary, nodding his head and bowing politely to the girls. "Hello," he said in formal greeting, as if he were a server. "Sorry to interrupt. I was just coming to say hi, since I was passing this way." Warily, he eyed the doors to the castle. No guards today... he thought, cocking his head slightly yet noticeably.

~ Sorry the just barge in like that. Are all the royals related or something ? ~
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion April 3rd 2013, 09:14

Feye handed her friends some bread. "The Royals are collecting taxes today." she sighed, fingering two silver coins in her apron pocket. She bent the earth in to a small tub, and called to Finn. "Fill it with ice!" She said. The tub filled with ice, and the warmth of the day melted it. Feye touched the water. "Mmm" She smiled and put her hands out to feel where the tub was.She bended a platform for her self to sit on and put her feet in the water. Finn walked over and leaped in, spashing Feye, who crossed her arms and scowled. "Finn, you got me all wet!" She shreiked. But, as soon as Feye said that, the sky opened up and rain poured down.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 3rd 2013, 10:19

Arya bowed back in in greeting. "Where are you off to in such a hurry George?" She eyed him over curiously. Something seemed a bit off about everything this today. First no guards and now everyone seems to be in a hurry to go somewhere.

~I'm not sure. What do we want their relationship to be?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerkit April 3rd 2013, 10:40

~Sorry guys its Gingerlion. I had to use Tiger's account because I'm in secret right now.
What about everyone runs away because thehy know the people are coming to take girls for warriors, and they cant tell the Royals.~
Tigerkit
Tigerkit
Loner

Custom Rank : oh you mean me?
WarriorPoints : 4602
Female Posts : 19

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion April 3rd 2013, 14:47

The rain drizzled and soon came to a stop. "What was that?" Feye scrunched up her nose. "I hate rain." Pounding footsteps shook the ground, and Feye went into her earth bending formation. It was four men on horses (I'll play them, they dont do much.) Finn rushed to her side. "Are they here to take us away?" Whispered Finn. Feye shook her head and let down her arms. She could barely see them, but she could feel the ground vibrating. They were getting closer. (these men are the ones who take the six girls away. Who wants to be taken? Make it dramatic :3)
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 3rd 2013, 16:10

Snowlily wrote:
Brightstar wrote:Clary stepped around the garden path as it turned back toward the castle doors. "Hi Arya!" She paused to give a quick wave before continuing her way towards the other fire-bender. It was really hot today, and the heat was making her shirt stick to the back of her neck. Usually the heat made her fire stronger, but today it was also humid and damp. "Feels like a storm," Clary added absently, almost to herself. She offered Arya a faint smile, the corners of her mouth quirking up in her usual slightly-crooked grin.

~haha i thought that clary was an air bender. She could cool us off now. Could be handy to have one of each in the royal ranks.~

Ary nodded her head in greeting. "I see you were out for a walk today as well?" She said inquiringly. She glanced around at the castle noticing there hadn't been any guards out today. Or at least not that she had noticed. Well that is a bit strange...

~Lol Idk. Sure I guess.~

"Yes. It's hot." Clary tugged at the collar of her shirt and smiled a greeting at George. Shoving her dark hair out of her face, she summoned a quick whirl of chilly wind that whipped around her body, providing her with a moment of blissful coolness. She was about to offer doing the same with the other two when she noticed the odd expression on Arya's face. Everyone seems a bit off today, she reflected.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next