Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors?

+13
Hawkflight
Lunarlight
Gingerlion
Stareye
Scarlett
Lunarsky
Phoenixflare
Illusion
Icestar
Caraway
Sparrowfire
Russetstar
Torrentheart
17 posters

Go down

Which Villian is the Best in The Warriors Series?

Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_lcap11%Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_lcap33%Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 12 ]
Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_lcap25%Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 9 ]
Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_lcap11%Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_lcap19%Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 7 ]
Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_lcap0%Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 36

Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Empty Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors?

Post by Torrentheart March 26th 2013, 19:47

It's a poll! Which cat do you think was the best baddest, evil cat in the Warriors series? Justify your reasoning.

This is based on how well you like the cat as a villian. Which cat had the best plans? Which cat was most evil?

Vote canceling is enabled, so if one person posts their opinion and you find their opinion good, you can change your vote Wink
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7015
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Empty Re: Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors?

Post by Russetstar March 26th 2013, 19:49

Scoruge, was the evilest cat. I mean, he tried to take over the whole forest. And he killed Tigerstar without mercy.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6882
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors? Empty Re: Which Cat is The Best Evil Cat in Warriors?

Post by Sparrowfire March 26th 2013, 19:55

Tigerstar. He was a blood-thirsty cat and very ambitious in being feared and being the boss.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4636
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 26th 2013, 20:24

I quite liked Scourge Razz A little cat who's the neighbourhood bad dude. Though Brokenstar was a good villain as well, he didn't have as much depth to me. Sure the Erins included his history with his spoiled kithood and ignorant father but he didn't seem to have many other feelings except hatred. Scourge showed some emotions when taking decisions for his Clan, and when they were threatened, he killed when necessary. He didn't just go around eliminating his competition because he was bored or simply wanted a change of position.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33812
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 26th 2013, 21:37

Scourge! So tiny and evil Evil Cat
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15912
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion March 26th 2013, 22:09

I think Brokenstar, because he was an evil maniac the moment he was born (As said in "Secret of the Clans") Here is why the others don't work:

Scourge: He started out as a runt, then a hero, THEN a murderous cat. And somehow he converted.

Tigerstar: His evilness was inherited from his mentor, Thistleclaw.

Hawkfrost: His evilness was inherited from his father, Tigerstar.

Firestar: You've got to be kidding me.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9415
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 26th 2013, 23:45

I agree with Mist. I think Brokenstar was the most evil. He was evil in the start, when he was just born to Yellowfang. And yeah, Tigerstar wouldn't have been evil if it hadn't been for Thistleclaw. Scourge wouldn't have been evil if it weren't for Tigerstar. And Firestar........ O.o
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7093
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 29th 2013, 11:53

Scourge...DEFINITELY he was sooo mean. I kinda felt sorry for him in the beginning but, he turned into a total jerk (and murderer) later.
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Almost blind Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4972
Female Posts : 133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 29th 2013, 12:46

I think i would have to vote Tigerstar for the most evil. I mean even from the first chapters of into the wild he plotted his take over of Thunderclan. He starts by murdering Redtail and then follows by killing Oakheart immediately afterwards to create his cover story. Then went on to injure and terrify his apprentice into lying and going along with Tigerstar's cover story. He made a very cruel, snide and unforgiving mentor to Ravenpaw. Even though to the readers, it was very obvious that he played the antagonist, he was very skilled at hiding it from most of his clanmates. I think to me that was what was most disturbing about the character. He was ruthless when it came to removing those in his way of power. If i remember right he was in one way or another responsible for the death of Lionheart and then later he led the wild dogs to thunderclan by sacrificing Brindleface to give them a taste for cats blood. Then that lead to the death of Swiftpaw and the brutal mauling of Brightpaw as well. Then there was the fact that it was he who tried to murder Bluestar while the clan was busy in battle which failed due to Fireheart. But unfortunately, Bluestar ended up sacrificing the last of her lives to save her clan from the dog packs. And i know this is back tracking a bit i think but there was also his ability to convince others to follow him. Like Darkstripe for example who became thoroughly convinced that Tigerstar was the only one in the forest worth following then when it came to both of their deaths and they wandered the Dark Forest, Darkstripe was scared and asked to travel with Tigerstar who refused him then. I just find that to me at least the who concept behind the character of Tigerstar was very elaborate and well planned out. He created a lot of the suspense at the beginning of the series.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433504
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2013, 13:58

I have to say it would Tigerstar as well. Scourge, like CheeseStar, said, actually cared for his Clan sometimes. He kills when necessary and doesn't ruthlessly kill like Tigerstar does. Hawkfrost was alright, except he was basically a pawn of his father. Firestar wasn't really evil at all. He just got boring after awhile. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye March 30th 2013, 16:54

Maybe that's the point. In entertainment terms, Firestar is a villain! Bite I'd have to say Scourge. Not only is he a evil and fearsome that is truly rare in fantasy, he really does care about his clan. Why did he want a share of the forest in the first place? So BloodClan would have a more hospitable home with more than enough food to go around. Sure, he could have easily done it without Tigerstar's help, since they almost won the battle on their own, so why did he accept his partnership? Well, okay, besides the opportunity to kill Tigerstar in his sleep. ( Troll ) Maybe because with the extra forces, there would be less risk to his own cats dying..?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6290
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion April 5th 2013, 19:39

Hawkfrost ^^ He seemed very evil to me.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5688
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight April 5th 2013, 19:59

I voted Firestar. He is arrogant, seems nice, but wants to brainwash all cats.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8769
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkflight April 7th 2013, 21:47

Tigerclaw or Scourge... both very bloodthirsty.
Hawkflight
Hawkflight
Loner

Custom Rank : THE Hawk
WarriorPoints : 4469
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar May 1st 2013, 20:47

I voted for Brokenstar.

All the other cats weren't born with blood lust like Brokenstar was.

Thistleclaw corrupted Tigerstar, who ended up turning Scourge evil and Hawkfrost as well.
So really it was a chain reaction between all the other evil kitties, but Brokenstar was the only one who went as far as to murder his own father, kill his own apprentice, kill his cousins, drive the elders from camp, and force his clan into needless blood-shed and not to mention he FORCED kits to fight to their deaths and wasn't even sorry for them or their families.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5690
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 2nd 2013, 13:00

Um tigerstar didn't actually have anything to do with scourge being evil. Scourge was born as a runt if I remember and was always fighting to be the top. Tigerstar had no role in MAKING scourge evil. So far as anyone can really be sure, scourge was always evil. Tigerstar was simply responsible for introducing scourges characters in the book and bringing blood clan out of twolegs place and bringing them to the forest where they then decided to try to take over the clans.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433504
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 2nd 2013, 16:24

I think Hawkfrost was evil in the first place. Or maybe it was resentment at other cats that made him an easy victim for Tigerstar's promises. I bet his Clanmates still viewed him as Tigerstar's son, the way they saw Brambleclaw.

But I voted Firestar. Just for kicks.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 2nd 2013, 16:35

Scourge! Reasons:
1.He looks like a cutie!
2.He kills dog, cats, kittypets.
3.HES A CRAZY CAT WHO KILLED TIGERSTAR AND FIRESTAR!
4.MEOW! (The sound of a VICTIM)
5.TINY! Evil Cat !
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13574
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 2nd 2013, 17:40

Scourge didn't kill Firestar. He took one of his nine lives but Firestar didn't truly die until much later.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38656
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart May 2nd 2013, 19:06

Silverwing wrote:Um tigerstar didn't actually have anything to do with scourge being evil. Scourge was born as a runt if I remember and was always fighting to be the top. Tigerstar had no role in MAKING scourge evil. So far as anyone can really be sure, scourge was always evil. Tigerstar was simply responsible for introducing scourges characters in the book and bringing blood clan out of twolegs place and bringing them to the forest where they then decided to try to take over the clans.

Well...

Tigerpaw did make fun of Scourge, which kind of started flames out of a spark. Razz

I think Brokenstar is most evil too, because he was born evil from the start. Nobody really made him turn, so yea
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7015
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighteningpelt May 3rd 2013, 04:51

I went with Firestar.
You know why?
None of the cats you mentioned are actually evil.
They still have emotions and feelings and are still human( Cat, you know what i mean.)
Firestar potrayed these cats as cold hearted, evil beings with no feelings for love and friendship. He didnt try to talk with these "evil" cats or coax them out of it. He went straight for the witch burning routine.
And maybe that was the author,s point. To show that no cat(person) is perfect and still have thier flaws.
But without flaws where would we be?
It would be a boring and a pointless life.
Firestar in he end could be considered as bad as the rest of them.
Thats my opinion on the matter! Cat Smile
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Tyler Durden
WarriorPoints : 5399
Male Posts : 228

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw May 3rd 2013, 13:42

Sorry about that Brightfrost. I knew he only took one life.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13574
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down