Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature?

+3
Lunarlight
Auburnflare
Stareye
7 posters

Go down

Who was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Career?

Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_lcap13%Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_lcap7%Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_lcap0%Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_lcap0%Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_lcap13%Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_lcap7%Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_lcap47%Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 15

Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Empty Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature?

Post by Stareye March 24th 2013, 19:23

Just like with Tigerstar, it seemed like everyone had a role to play in leading Brokenstar to a life of terror and despair. Which cats do you think was most responsible? Lizardstripe, his adopted littermates, Raggedstar, Yellowfang, Nightpelt, or someone else?
In my opinion, it was all of the above, except for Yellowfang. Lizardstripe physiologically damaged him from the start by nurturing him with hate and contempt instead of love and compassion, his littermates, Tangleburr in particular, only showed him approval when he was violent and impulsive, Raggedstar defended him constantly, even when he did something wrong, and most of ShadowClan followed his lead even when his methods were way past questionable. Even Nightpelt, unintentionally, since he was unfit for his warrior duties, let alone mentor-hood. His inability taught Brokenstar that weakness only held him back.
So what do you guys think? Make sure to choose in the poll, as well!

Last edited by Stareye on April 9th 2013, 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6305
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Empty Re: Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature?

Post by Auburnflare March 24th 2013, 21:33

Brokenstar. He has no one to bland but himself. He couldn't control himself. No one can make you do anything.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14226
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature? Empty Re: Who Do You Think Was Most Responsible for Brokenstar's Evil Nature?

Post by Lunarlight March 24th 2013, 22:25

I voted no one, I've been through a lot too, that isn't no excuse to do those things.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8784
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost March 25th 2013, 06:43

I haven't really read much on Brokenstar. I didn't know there was a character called Tangleburr. I suppose there was a super edition of him (?) otherwise, I'm pretty sure there wasn't much of Brokenstar's past in the Warriors Series.

I have to admit that his violent upbringing by Lizardstripe, Raggerstar and others was part of the reason for his evilness. It kind of changed his mindset from young but in the end, if he was smart and less stubborn, he would have realised that the path he led with pointless.

Stareye, I think you typed some things wrongly in your topic Razz
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire March 25th 2013, 08:00

I voted no one. He choose to become evil himself. No one really influenced him.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4651
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 25th 2013, 18:21

i think its lizarstripe because she like never loved/liked him. And she even think brokenstar was stilling her kits milk! (her real kits)
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7189
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye April 9th 2013, 20:02

Phantom wrote:I haven't really read much on Brokenstar. I didn't know there was a character called Tangleburr. I suppose there was a super edition of him (?) otherwise, I'm pretty sure there wasn't much of Brokenstar's past in the Warriors Series.

I have to admit that his violent upbringing by Lizardstripe, Raggerstar and others was part of the reason for his evilness. It kind of changed his mindset from young but in the end, if he was smart and less stubborn, he would have realised that the path he led with pointless.

Stareye, I think you typed some things wrongly in your topic Razz
Okay, I don't know why my message repeated twice, but I fixed that now! Sweat Anyway, Brokenstar didn't have a super edition, but Yellowfang did. Although it mine as well have been about him, since he steals the spotlight as soon as he's born.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6305
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 9th 2013, 20:44

I'd really love to blame his parents. If they hadn't treated him with such ignorance then perhaps he wouldn't have had such a rough time with Lizardstripe. Yellowfang kind of had to for him up, I'll give her that.
However, as a kit, he probably didn't know what "good" was. His examples were his peers, and no one told him much was wrong as a kit, especially te passive Raggedstar. His personality didn't aid the situation much either.

I'm sorry I didn't read the super edition Sweat My opinion has that bias, and I'm basing this off what I've heard and te things I read from the series, such as the times Yellowfang would spill a bit about her past.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down