Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit)

+3
Icestar
Torrentheart
Streamstar
7 posters

Go down

Which movie should I watch?

Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Vote_lcap55%Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Vote_lcap45%Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Empty Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit)

Post by Streamstar March 21st 2013, 20:12

Tomorrow night, for my birthday, I'm going to watch a movie. I haven't seen the Life of Pi or The Hobbit. Which one should I watch?
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8435
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Empty Re: Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit)

Post by Torrentheart March 21st 2013, 20:15

I love the Hobbit more. I loved the way they portrayed the book into a movie. They had almost every detail mentioned in the book and it was amazing and will keep you intrigued and entertained the whole time Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) 861405 Almost guaranteed.

I say this in an unbiased opinion (I'm the Hobbit geek and always have been). Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) 3376654735
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7015
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) Empty Re: Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit)

Post by Icestar March 21st 2013, 20:15

The Hobbit! Amazing movie. I loved it so much Very Happy
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15912
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky March 21st 2013, 20:23

Life of Pi is weird and sad, and really confusing
Hobbit= best movie ever!
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4624
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Swansong March 21st 2013, 22:49

Life of Pi! Oh em gee, I couldn't stop thinking about it. And I cried, I never cry in a movie! The hobbit was alright, but Life if Pi was really interesting; the hobbit was good, don't get me wrong, but it just didnt catch my attention like life of Pi did^^
Swansong
Swansong
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Lost
WarriorPoints : 4397
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire March 22nd 2013, 18:20

Life of Pi! The Hobbit is okay. I've only seen part of it. The Life of Pi is just so interesting and sad.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4636
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 22nd 2013, 21:15

Thanks for your votes everyone! Me and Candyheart ended up watching Life of Pi. We both liked it. I'll still have to watch The Hobbit sometime, since a lot of you liked it.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8435
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 23rd 2013, 09:50

Go see the Hobbit. They might have cut it into 3 parts (ugh...worst idea ever) but its still a good movie. They made it funny too, with the guy who plays Bilbo Baggins (I love that name...) Which movie is better? (Life of Pi Or The Hobbit) 1731864476
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Almost blind Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4972
Female Posts : 133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down