Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie?

+31
blueeye
Petalpaw
Swansong
Nyx
Bramblestorm
Mossfoot
Nightwing
Icestar of ShadowClan
StarGazer
Lilacstar
Thunderclaw
Sparrowfire
Ren
Hazelstar
Gingerlion
Phoenixflare
Icetalon
Stormheart
Sirwavrenstar
Scarlett
Redstar
Windystorm
Spottedpaw
Shimmerpaw
Illusion
Caraway
Thin Air
Frost
Birdstar
Auburnflare
Sunbeam
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie? Empty What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie?

Post by Sunbeam November 29th 2012, 21:38

Mine is The Lord of the Rings. It is awesomely done, great cast, great plot, great CGI (animation), and just great everything.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9652
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie? Empty Re: What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie?

Post by Auburnflare November 29th 2012, 21:55

My favorite movie is really old... In fact, I don't even know if I was born yet when it was made! xD it's called "Charly," and It's based off the book "Flowers For Algernon." Flowers For Algernon is my favorite book, too! I love Both. They have a unique plot, memorable characters, and it's even with the drama and the happiness. I can't find it at any movie stores though. D:
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14198
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie? Empty Re: What is your all-time-absolutely-favorite movie?

Post by Birdstar November 29th 2012, 22:05

XD Well, one of my all time absolutely favorite move is Elf because its a family tradition of mine to watch it during Christmas and I love that movie so much! Another one of my Favorite movies would be the Harry Potter Series!! Very Happy Its amazing and I love the cast and the actor who plays Harry is really cute :3 I love Harry Potter!! Smile
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7809
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost November 29th 2012, 22:08

Love animation movies. Chinese movies are great too!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thin Air November 30th 2012, 04:53

Lord of the Rings, King Arthur, The Avengers.
Those are some of my favorites. I would also reccomend those.
Thin Air
Thin Air
Loner

Custom Rank : The Deceiver
WarriorPoints : 4049
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway November 30th 2012, 15:53

It's a tue between Avengers, Coraline and Rise of the Guardians. I like animated movies a lot, especially children's movies cuz they're so cute >< Avengers was incredibly cliché, but the characters were awesome. Coraline is a kid's movie but it's super creepy, which I like. Children's horror stories are the best Razz
Rise of the Guardians is childish but it makes you want to be a kid again. The characters are kinda weird but they're nicely developed (they all have a backstory). The art and animation was SO AWESOME Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 3rd 2012, 12:03

Mine is between Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole and The Twilight Saga. (possibly all the Twilight movies Wink )
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9402
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw December 3rd 2012, 15:51

THE LION KING! I love The Lion King! It's a classic and I loved from the moment Simba was held up at Pride Rock Razz

(But who doesn't love the Lion King?)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6184
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedpaw December 3rd 2012, 17:04

mines brave i love the part how she helps her mom and how her mom turned into a bear
Spottedpaw
Spottedpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : FLUFFIENESS!!!
WarriorPoints : 4722
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 3rd 2012, 18:11

I can't really say I have a favorite movie, but one of my favorite Christmas movies is the Grinch. A bit disturbing, but much better, surprisingly, than the animated version. Besides that, I guess I like animated movies from Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, etc. I'd never get tired of those :3 James bond is pretty awesome, so is Lincoln... Er, yeah xD
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4035
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 3rd 2012, 21:27

I have one word for you: HAIRSPRAY

I LOVE HAIRSPRAY! This movie inspires me to never give up on my dreams :333 (IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MOVIE YOU SUCK D:<)
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 3rd 2012, 22:14

Windystorm wrote:I can't really say I have a favorite movie, but one of my favorite Christmas movies is the Grinch. A bit disturbing, but much better, surprisingly, than the animated version. Besides that, I guess I like animated movies from Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, etc. I'd never get tired of those :3 James bond is pretty awesome, so is Lincoln... Er, yeah xD
i hate the non animated grinch. xD he looks like a walking, hairy booger.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 3rd 2012, 22:18

Auburnflare wrote:
Windystorm wrote:I can't really say I have a favorite movie, but one of my favorite Christmas movies is the Grinch. A bit disturbing, but much better, surprisingly, than the animated version. Besides that, I guess I like animated movies from Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, etc. I'd never get tired of those :3 James bond is pretty awesome, so is Lincoln... Er, yeah xD
i hate the non animated grinch. xD he looks like a walking, hairy booger.

True. Razz I guess I just grew up with it. It offered a lot more than the animated one plot-wise, but they're pretty different. Everyone looks deformed though... xD
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4035
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 4th 2012, 09:51

I like the animated one better. They made the little girl that likes him very strange looking when she cute. :3 and the baby grinch just... o_O
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 4th 2012, 10:16

War movies are nice. Without the blood and killing though D;
Just watched the Rise of the Guardians, its awesome! I love Jack Frost xD
Never heard of Grinch... what's it about?
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25625
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 4th 2012, 17:00

Bunnymund is too cute @.@ as a tiny bunny, of course Razz

The Grinch is a Dr. Seuss character. He's a green dude who hates Christmas and ruins it for others Razz That's all I know about it. I've never watched it before ^^;
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33799
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion December 4th 2012, 20:54

I've decided that I liked Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole better than The Twilight Saga. But there's one thing.....WHY DOES GRIMBLE SNATCH GYLFIE BUT TRIES TO FREE HER AFTERWARDS?!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9402
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 4th 2012, 20:57

Avengers hands down. I really liked the transformers movies too though.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433491
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirwavrenstar January 20th 2013, 16:41

I don't really watch movies all that much, I'm more of a video gamer. If I where to pick one of my favorite movies however, It'd probably be the cCocodile Hunter Movie, the one with Steve Eriwn.
Sirwavrenstar
Sirwavrenstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Roman Triarii
WarriorPoints : 4183
Male Posts : 23

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 20th 2013, 17:33

Oh man. What is my favorite movie? To be honest I have no idea. Confused
I'll just list the ones I like. Razz Well I like the Narnia movies. (For Narniaaaaa!) I am Legend was also a great movie. Oh yeah, Zombieland. Duh, I almost forgot that one. xD

Then there is the Lightning Thief. The book is way, way better but come on! It has Logan Lerman playing as Percy. Who could complain about that??
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6733
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 19:41

Steve Erwin. Now those were the god old days. I cried when he died.

I don't know. I like a lot of movies. I really liked the Avengers though. The lord or the rings series was also good.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433491
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icetalon January 22nd 2013, 18:21

Auburnflare wrote:My favorite movie is really old... In fact, I don't even know if I was born yet when it was made! xD it's called "Charly," and It's based off the book "Flowers For Algernon." Flowers For Algernon is my favorite book, too! I love Both. They have a unique plot, memorable characters, and it's even with the drama and the happiness. I can't find it at any movie stores though. D:

I loved the book & movie ~ it was a really interesting idea~ though sad

My favorite movie is probably the Avengers! or Harry Potter
Icetalon
Icetalon
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4133
Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 22nd 2013, 18:23

My favorite movie was (I think) Harry Potter, probably. I dunno for sure.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7080
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 22nd 2013, 18:29

This is so hard!!! Ooh I gotta say either Spirited Away, Ponyo,Totoro, and Terminator 2 Very Happy
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5675
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar January 22nd 2013, 18:39

Mean Girls, by far, is my favorite movie. I know simply every quote. ^-^
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7120
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next