Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

+11
Icestar of ShadowClan
Streamstar
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Glimmermist
Scarlett
Nyx
Russetstar
Bramblesky
Phoenixflare
Sagedance
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Empty ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

Post by Sagedance February 24th 2013, 20:34

First topic message reminder :

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Lol10

Permission was obtained to create this RPG

Rules:
ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Shadow11

• Please stay on topic; there will be one major event and a
    few minor events at all times. I would not encourage more than one
    major subject though, so the RPG doesn't get too over-whelmed

• Follow all Site Rules, ShadowClan Rules, and Official RPG Rules (I would suggest reviewing all now)

• Drama is encouraged, but try to keep it in the RP. 'Drama' includes ongoing arguments as well

• Members from other clans are allowed to make their own SC cat, but their
    main characters in other clans can't show up unless with permission from Snowlily, Icestar of ShadowClan, or me.

• Icestar of ShadowClan, Snowlily, and in this case me are the 'leaders' of the RP, meaning our word is law.

• Try not to go too fast or two slow in the RPG, I would prefer you don't just make a post saying that your cat "jumps over a fence," or something and then does nothing more. Another example would be posting your cat doing a bunch of things in only one post
If the rules are broken more than four times you will face punishment depending on which rules you violate

Form To Join
Code:

Username:
Cat Name:
Description:
Picture:
Personality:
Mate/Kits:
Other:
All form areas must be done in full, two exceptions being the "Other" and "Picture" section

All existing ShadowClan cats are not required to fill out a form Smile

Clan Conditions
ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Newlea10

Begging of Newleaf for ShadowClan wrote:
ShadowClan is slowly turning from bitter to healthy. The snow is melting, and the chilly air is melting into a warm breeze. Prey is abundant and the kits are turning to be strong and healthy. ShadowClan isn't nearly a threat to the other Clans now, feeling content with the warm greetings Newleaf is bringing.
The weather is warm but light rain and humidy is clouding the air most days. Some frost is still clinging to the trees as are melting icicles.

Dens are being fixed and repaired, and supplies are being restocked.

Foxes and badgers may be about, but otherwise the weather is fair for hunting and training. Other Clans are not a threat but there is sign of some rogues near the edge of Clan territory

ShadowClan Cats

Leader: Icestar of ShadowClan (Not Joined)
Deputy: Snowlily (Joined)
Medicine Cat: Rosethorn (Not Joined)

Warriors:
Apprentices:

Relationships:

Other (RP Info, Advice, Etc. PLEASE READ):

There will be multiple RPGs for ShadowClan. Each one will be for a different season, and I will base when a new RPG is to be by what season it is for us now

I will assign a problem for the ShadowClan Cats every time the RPG seems to slow or die down. Also I will most likely assign patrols for dawn, sunhigh, dusk, and moonhigh once the RPG starts going

Please, feel free to give suggestions for these RPGs Smile

ShadowClan:

Happy RPGing ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 298326071
Also I am RPGing as Sorrelbreeze, my soon-to-be main character. I am awaiting my name change to happen. (:

Last edited by Crystalclaw on February 25th 2013, 21:54; edited 13 times in total
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4668
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Empty Re: ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

Post by Streamstar March 2nd 2013, 22:33

Darkpaw excitedly raced out through the camp entrance, but tried to walk more quietly as she followed her mentor into the woods. She didn't want to alert the prey that she was there. She though about what she knew about finding prey. She opened her mouth to scent the air, but she didn't realize that the wind was blowing away from her, and hiding the scent of a nearby mouse. "I can't smell anything," she whispered to Icestar.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8431
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 3 Empty Re: ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 12:27

"It's cause the wind is blowing away from us. If you stand facing the wind," Icestar turned around. "Then you can smell the prey better. Now, turn around and tell me what you smell. You can always tell the direction of the wind from how your pelt moves. If it fluffs up your pelt, then you're standing upwind, but if it smooths down your pelt, then you're standing downwind and you can scent prey better."
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 3rd 2013, 12:27

Sorry, the thing froze and posted the same thing twice. Can a mod delete this post please?

Last edited by Icestar of ShadowClan on March 3rd 2013, 12:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >.<)
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 4th 2013, 16:45

Darkpaw nodded and turned around. This time, when the wind blew, it smoothed down her fur, and she opened her mouth to scent the air. She scented a varitiety of scents, ranging from the very faint scent of the border (not sure how close we are to it) to the scents of the plants surrounding her. There was a faint scent that she couldn't recognize at the moment, but the one that stood out most was the strong scent of mouse. She scanned her surroundings, looking from tree to tree, bush to bush, until she spotted it, nibbling a seed by a nearby tree, unaware of her and Icestar. There was enough undergrowth to creep up close enough to it to pounce on it. She got into her hunter's crouch, and silently crept up to it, her eyes flicking back and forth from the mouse to her paws, as she made sure she didn't step on any stray leaves. As soon as she was close enough, she pounced on top of it, and bit down hard on its neck until it fell limp. She proudly carried her catch back to her mentor. Now the freshly killed mouse was blocking out any scents, but after she put it down, planning to bury it for later, she smelled the strange scent again and she realized what it was. Fox! "Icestar, I smell fox!" she meowed. It was possible that it was from an abandoned fox den somewhere in the territory, but she didn't know if thats what it was for sure.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 4th 2013, 19:50

"Very well done!" Icestar complimented her apprentice on her prey. "Icestar, I smell fox!" Streamfur meowed. Icestar scented the air. Sure enough, the bitter smell of fox was carried on the wind. Icestar's muscles stiffened, and her pelt poofed out in every direction, her ice blue eyes filled with fear. "Streamfur, I'm going to need you to run back to camp." Icestar spoke in a calm voice. "Tell Snowlily to gather Shadowflame and Morningsun and Sorrelbreeze. Tell them to come meet me by the old oak near the ThunderClan border. Quickly, now. You can also go with them, along with Bloodpaw." Icestar started walking towards the ThunderClan border, following the fox's scent. Just as she suspected, the scent trail led past the old oak. She would not venture any further, in case of a hostile fox. One cat can not take on a fox alone and live to tell the tale, even with nine lives.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 5th 2013, 13:05

~Yes. Bloodpaw, Featherstep, Larkpaw and Rogueblossom are supposed to be on the hunting patrol with me. Lol.~

Snowlily padded to a stop between the Shadowclan camp and the training hallow. She looked over her shoulders to make sure that the other warriors had been able to keep up with her. The ground was still blanketed in dew drops though with the patrol taking so long to get up this morning, the frost had long since disappeared. Her pelt glistened in the dawn light as it seeped through the cracks between the leaves and branches of the pine trees, dappling the forest floor in sunlight.

Featherstep came to a halt beside her. Her dark tortoiseshell pelt blending in to the shadows and darkness of the undergrowth in the forest. She nodded respectfully to the deputy as they awaited the others arival.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 5th 2013, 14:41

At the sight of the fear in her mentor's eyes, the tiny hope that the scent was only an abandoned den vanished. She listened closely as Icestar named the cats that she wanted Snowlily to bring, and the place where they were supposed to meet Icestar at. "Got it." she said as Icestar finished naming all the cats, and she rushed off towards camp. Her fear grew with every pawstep, and she hoped she would reach the camp before the fox reached another cat. She raced past the training hollow, sometimes stumbling over roots or branches. She was only focused on getting to camp as fast as possible. She was about halfway from the training hollow to the camp, when she ran straight into Snowlily. She quickly got to her paws again and urgently meowed, "Snowlily! Theres a fox in the territory! Icestar said she wanted you to take Shadowflame, Morningsun, Sorrelbreeze, Bloodpaw and me and meet her by the old oak near the Thunderclan border."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 5th 2013, 17:18

Snowlily could hear the drumming of paws against the ground. Only one set of paws? What's going on...? Snowlily parted her jaws and took a deep breath trying to identify the source of the nice, just as Darkpaw appeared in view. Her fur rose down her back slightly as the apprentice's panic became more clear. "Alright. Calm down and breath. I only have Bloodpaw with me right now. Morningsun, Sorrelbreeze and Shadowflame are back at the camp or on the dawn border patrol right now. I will take Bloodpaw with me now and meet Icestar there. But you should check the camp and meet them there."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 5th 2013, 17:30

"Ok" Darkpaw meowed. She made her fur, which had fluffed up in her panic, lie flat, and she waited for her heartbeat to slow down, and her breathing to steady. "We'll join you at the old oak as soon as possible," she meowed. She ran off again towards camp, this time not as panicked. Instead of stumbling over roots and branches, she dodged them so they wouldn't slow her down. Now that she was less panicked, she could focus better. She ran into camp and went right to the warrior's den. Poking her head in she meowed, "Morningsun, Sorrelbreeze, Shadowflame, there's a fox in the territory! Icestar wants us to meet her by the old oak by the Thunderclan border!" She said this before looking around in the den, so she didn't know which warriors were there.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot March 5th 2013, 17:34

Username:Mossfoot
Name:Mossfoot
Description:Flame pointed she-cat with aqua blue eyes white paws and three scars on her flank
Picture:
Mentor/Apprentice:Crowpaw
Mate:None

Name:Crowpaw
Description:pale gray she-cat with green eyes
Picture:
Mentor/Apprentice:Mossfoot

Name:Leopardpaw
Description:Golden tabby she-cat
Picture:
Mentor/Apprentice:looking
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7090
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 5th 2013, 17:44

~I'll accept you Mossfoot.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw March 5th 2013, 20:01

Bloodpaw froze, her thick pelt fluffing up. She looked up at her mentor with wide eyes, excitement and fear creeping into her voice. "Really, Snowlily?! I get to come with you?" She quickly realized that this wasn't the right thing to say, and she stared down at her paws, hoping no one noticed her question.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4271
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 5th 2013, 20:15

Snowlily looked at her apprentice silently for several heartbeats. Well she's still young. She needs a lot of experience and she's never encountered such a strong potential oponent before. She stiffled a sigh. "Well you lack a lot of the experience that this task could potentially require, but theres only one real way to get experience." Hesitating a moment, Snowlily gave one final nod, "You will be coming with me, but Stay close. We want to avoid a fight if we can simply chase it off of our territory."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 5th 2013, 21:19

Username: Lightningstorm
Cat Name: Foxpaw
Description: handsome ginger and white tom with amber eyes.
Picture:clickie!
Personality:loud, silly, bright, and energetic.
Mate/Kits:n/a
Other: anybody up to mentoring this little booger?

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13699
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool March 5th 2013, 21:32

(Could I be your mentor? I need a way to join in. Wave)
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6267
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 5th 2013, 21:59

[Sure thing! thanks for offering (:]
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool March 5th 2013, 22:02

(No problem. Smile do you want to start us off? Maybe training or something?)
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 6th 2013, 16:46

(Sure!) Foxpaw bounded out of the elders den, jaws full of moss for the kittens in the nursery to play with. The old cats yowled after him angrily for stealing their bedding, but the ginger tom just made a muffled giggle over the moss in his mouth.

Once arriving in the nursery, he swiftly rolled the wad of green plant I to balls to play with and batted them up for the kittens, laughing and playing along happily. His amber eyes were bright and he'd all but forgotten he needed to meet Pearlfrost for training.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool March 6th 2013, 19:34

Her head smapped back toward the elders den as she played witness to the happenings. She padded into the nursery after her newly made apprentice. "What in Starclan's name is going on in here?" She said with a mildly grim expression.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Fireclaw~ March 5th 2014, 00:36

Can I join? My name is fireclaw, I don't have a mate (yet), and don't have any kits (yet). I am a shadow clan warrior.
~Fireclaw~
~Fireclaw~
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4239
Female Posts : 32

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3