Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

+11
Icestar of ShadowClan
Streamstar
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
Glimmermist
Scarlett
Nyx
Russetstar
Bramblesky
Phoenixflare
Sagedance
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Empty ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

Post by Sagedance February 24th 2013, 20:34

First topic message reminder :

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Lol10

Permission was obtained to create this RPG

Rules:
ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Shadow11

• Please stay on topic; there will be one major event and a
    few minor events at all times. I would not encourage more than one
    major subject though, so the RPG doesn't get too over-whelmed

• Follow all Site Rules, ShadowClan Rules, and Official RPG Rules (I would suggest reviewing all now)

• Drama is encouraged, but try to keep it in the RP. 'Drama' includes ongoing arguments as well

• Members from other clans are allowed to make their own SC cat, but their
    main characters in other clans can't show up unless with permission from Snowlily, Icestar of ShadowClan, or me.

• Icestar of ShadowClan, Snowlily, and in this case me are the 'leaders' of the RP, meaning our word is law.

• Try not to go too fast or two slow in the RPG, I would prefer you don't just make a post saying that your cat "jumps over a fence," or something and then does nothing more. Another example would be posting your cat doing a bunch of things in only one post
If the rules are broken more than four times you will face punishment depending on which rules you violate

Form To Join
Code:

Username:
Cat Name:
Description:
Picture:
Personality:
Mate/Kits:
Other:
All form areas must be done in full, two exceptions being the "Other" and "Picture" section

All existing ShadowClan cats are not required to fill out a form Smile

Clan Conditions
ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Newlea10

Begging of Newleaf for ShadowClan wrote:
ShadowClan is slowly turning from bitter to healthy. The snow is melting, and the chilly air is melting into a warm breeze. Prey is abundant and the kits are turning to be strong and healthy. ShadowClan isn't nearly a threat to the other Clans now, feeling content with the warm greetings Newleaf is bringing.
The weather is warm but light rain and humidy is clouding the air most days. Some frost is still clinging to the trees as are melting icicles.

Dens are being fixed and repaired, and supplies are being restocked.

Foxes and badgers may be about, but otherwise the weather is fair for hunting and training. Other Clans are not a threat but there is sign of some rogues near the edge of Clan territory

ShadowClan Cats

Leader: Icestar of ShadowClan (Not Joined)
Deputy: Snowlily (Joined)
Medicine Cat: Rosethorn (Not Joined)

Warriors:
Apprentices:

Relationships:

Other (RP Info, Advice, Etc. PLEASE READ):

There will be multiple RPGs for ShadowClan. Each one will be for a different season, and I will base when a new RPG is to be by what season it is for us now

I will assign a problem for the ShadowClan Cats every time the RPG seems to slow or die down. Also I will most likely assign patrols for dawn, sunhigh, dusk, and moonhigh once the RPG starts going

Please, feel free to give suggestions for these RPGs Smile

ShadowClan:

Happy RPGing ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 298326071
Also I am RPGing as Sorrelbreeze, my soon-to-be main character. I am awaiting my name change to happen. (:

Last edited by Crystalclaw on February 25th 2013, 21:54; edited 13 times in total
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4668
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Empty Re: ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

Post by Sagedance February 26th 2013, 21:55

Since the RPG is starting out slow, I am going to skip ahead before sunhigh but after dawn, so kind of around... 9:30 A.M in real time.

Sorrelbreeze snapped awake, her sleeping intruded by nightmares. With a shaky power to rise, Sorrelbreeze shook her fur. Guess sleep will just have to wait, she thought bitterly, and padded out of the Warrior's Den. Her claws flexed out and her jaws parted to emit a yawn. Even though she only slept for a short while, she felt energized by confidence and pride she was still enduring from her warrior ceremony. With a flick of her front left paw, she stiffly grabbed a plump mouse from the pile. She knew by the squeals of healthy kits and disfigured yet content snorts from the Elder's it was okay to eat. She sat by a clump of pine needles next to an elder named Jade-eyes. She nodded to him, and began to get engrossed in her juicy mouse. The elder, she saw, was already munching on a robin, so she figured she wasn't being disrespectful by eating. "I'm going to lead my first patrol soon," Sorrelbreeze meowed casually, but her voice was filled with a full-blown excitement.
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible) - Page 2 Empty Re: ShadowClan RPG (v.1.0, Every member of WCF is Eligible)

Post by Phoenixflare February 27th 2013, 16:26

Shadowflame's icy blue eyes snapped open, and she found herself staring at the ceiling of the warrior's den. She got to her paws, her jaws opening to reveal a yawn every once in a while. She padded outside, and smelled the air. It was nice and breezy, a perfect day to go hunting. She gazed around at the camp. Everybody had started to wake up. Shadowflame spotted Sorrelbreeze and padded over. "Can I go on the patrol with you?" she asked, her razor sharp claws digging into the soft ground.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7089
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 27th 2013, 19:13

Username: Streamfur
Cat Name: Darkpaw
Description: A completely black she-cat with blue eyes, and a tail thats fluffy at the tip.
Picture:
Spoiler:
Personality: She is a playful, and adventurous apprentice.
Mate/Kits: nope
Other:N/A
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8431
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 27th 2013, 21:23

Dustpaw refrained from rolling his eyes. "I know, I know. I woke up ages ago." The thick-furred ginger tom flicked scraps of moss at his sister, who was sitting a few fox lengths away. Most of them missed by a couple inches, but one lucky shot landed a piece on her head. It was the size of his nose, dark green and conspiciously noticeable against her bright calico fur. Larkpaw didn't even notice. Beaming from his success, Dustpaw scampered across the clearing to stand with the patrol.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 28th 2013, 10:51

~OOC: Stream do you want to pick dark paws mentor and just let me know in your next post?~

Snowlily stood near the middle of the clearing with featherstep as she waited for Rogusblossom, Bloodpaw and Larkpaw to be ready to leave for the dawn hunting patrol. She sa down trying to be patient as she tucked her paws beneath he tail. She looked over at Bloodpaw nodding in greeting. "You will be with us on the dawn hunting patrol Bloodpaw and as soon as Rogusblossom and Larkpaw arrive you'll begin your hunting training.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 28th 2013, 14:45

((If Sorrelbreeze was just appointed a warrior, she wouldn't be leading a patrol already. Those tasks are usually assigned to senior warriors.))
Icestar walked out of her den underneath the High Rocks and stepped into the clearing. The camp was coming alive with tired cats by the fresh kill piles, chatting about the day to come. Speaking of freshkill.... I should really talk to Snowlily about hunting patrols Icestar thought. With the way all the cats are eating, we'll run out of fresh-kill by sun-high!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 28th 2013, 15:36

~I don't know who already has an apprentice, so you can just chose one for her~

Darkpaw yawned as she woke up in her nest, suprised to find it empty. (No one is still in the apprentice's den right?) Oh no! I must have slept in. I hope Snowlily isn't angry. After quickly smoothing down a piece of fur that was sticking up, she rushed out of the den, and almost ran right into Snowlily. "I'm so sorry!" she said, "I am supposed to be on any patrols?" She looked around and realized that the dawn patrol hadn't even left yet.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 28th 2013, 16:00

(Who said she was just appointed? Oh well I'll just have featherstep do it then so I don't have to change it. Hey icestar, do you want an apprentice? Lol well, Snowlily has Bloodpaw and featherstep has Larkpaw. And then Shadowflame has Dustpaw. I think the others except rose who has Tigerpaw are available.)

Snowlily purred in amusement. "No," she shook her head, "I haven't assigned you to anything today. You'll be on training duties today. I wouldn't complain if your mentor wanted to take you hunting for training, though." she added as an end thought. She turned and noticed Icestar watching the cats in the clearing. I wonder if she's feeling any better...
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 28th 2013, 16:16

Shaodwflame's open. She can take on an apprentice.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 28th 2013, 16:21

"Hey Darkpaw," Larkpaw twitched her ears at the other apprentice. "I can't wait to go hunting. It's fun." Her sentence was punctuated with a wide yawn as she stretched. A scrap of green stuff fell down by her paws and she frowned. When had moss gotten on her fur? She scrubbed a paw vigorously over her ears, double checking that she looked presentable.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 28th 2013, 16:33

"Hey Larkpaw," Darkpaw said. "Wanna go ask our mentors if we can go hunting together?" She giggled at the sight of the moss on Larkpaw's head. "Don't worry, there isn't any more stuck in your fur." She thought for a moment and then said, "We should have a contest to see who can catch the most prey!"

~Then who is Dustpaw's mentor~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 28th 2013, 17:12

~ Can I be Dustpaw's mentor??? Pwease??? ~
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 28th 2013, 17:43

((Icestar can take on an apprentice, if needed))

Icestar padded up to Snowlily and dipped her head to her. "Good morning, Snowlily. I was thinking that maybe we should add some more hunting patrols today, since we seem to be harboring a very hungry Clan!" Icestar purred in amusement. She was feeling energized and could just imagine the energy flowing through her paws, ready to take down a blackbird or the prey of her choice.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 28th 2013, 17:56

~Can Darkpaw be Icestar's apprentice then?~ (I'm waiting for Bright to reply before I rp more)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 28th 2013, 18:07

Snowlily wrote:(Who said she was just appointed? Oh well I'll just have featherstep do it then so I don't have to change it. Hey icestar, do you want an apprentice? Lol well, Snowlily has Bloodpaw and featherstep has Larkpaw. And then Shadowflame has Dustpaw. I think the others except rose who has Tigerpaw are available.)
~OOC: Please do not spam the forums anymore Pheonixflare. Brightstar said yes you could mentor him the other day, I put Shadowflame and Dustpaw in the same patrols a few days ago and I said it just the post before yours asking to be her mentor. I really encourage you to read more carefully. i have been very nice about it lately and I'm doing my best to stay patient. And Icestar would you mind mentoring Darkpaw then? :3~
Snowlily watched as the Showclan leader approached the patrol. She dipped her head respectfully. "Good morning" she said with a purr. "I already have 5 of us set for the dawn patrol. As soon as Bloodpaw and Larkpaw are ready we will be setting out. However, there are only 3 cats set for hunting this evening if you and Darkpaw would like to join them?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 28th 2013, 18:10

~ I'm sorry Snowlily. I read too fast... >.> ~

Shadowflame padded around the camp, her long black tail swishing back and forth. She padded up to Snowlily. "May I go on a hunting patrol, Snowlily?" she asked, while glancing around the camp at the other cats.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 28th 2013, 18:13

"Sounds great!" Icestar mewed to Snowlily. "Darkpaw could use the training, and I could use to get out of camp. Well, I'll let you go on your patrol. Hopefully nothings too out of the ordinary today." Icestar nodded a farewell to Snowlily and went to stand by Darkpaw, who still seemed to be a liitle sleepy. "Hey Darkpaw! Later today, we're going to go on a hunting patrol, so make sure you get something to eat before we go!"
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 28th 2013, 20:49

"Okay!" Darkpaw meowed, her eyes lighting up at the thought of hunting. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse. She had been about to eat it when she changed her mind, and went to the elders den, and then the nusery, to make sure all the elders and queens had eaten. Then she had a mouse for herself. She had nothing to do until she had to leave for hunting, so she practiced some fighting moves at the air.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance February 28th 2013, 22:00

Sorrelbreeze quickly finished her grooming and eating and rose from her spot, the leaves that clung to her pelt cascading off her like rain on a duck. Licking her ruffled chest fur down for a second, she sat back down, curling her long tail neatly over her paws. Her mesmerizing eyes swept over the slow-working Clan. What to do... Licking her lips gingerly, Sorrelbreeze got up again and padded to the nursery. She narrowed her eyes to nothing but slits as she examined the den. It was in sturdy standing, but everything needed improvement. With a jolt that gave her a lot of energy, she jumped up and padded to the camp entrance,, her tail brushing the surface of the steep ground lightly. "Snowlily," she called to the mottled deputy, "Can I get some supplies to enhance the dens? I won't be gone for long."
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 1st 2013, 09:23

Snowlily caught a quick glimpse of the approaching warrior. She twisted her head over her shoulder, flicking her ear back a moment to hear better. "I'll leave that up to Icestar. Though, I'm fine with it myself if you stay close to the camp. Make sure you address it with her." She looked at the cats waiting for the patrol to set out now as she rose to her feet. With a flick of her tail she signaled the others to follow, as she raced out of the camp with featherstep not on her heals. Finally...
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 1st 2013, 17:19

(Lol enhance the dens? Razz strange wording there)

Morningsun padded up behind the crowd and craned her neck, trying to find Snowlily or Icestar. She hadn't heard her name for any of the patrols. Struggling to hold back a massive yawn, she scooted around a couple tumbling apprentices to head over Icestar. Snowlily was no where to be seen. Maybe she'd gone out on patrol already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 2nd 2013, 15:32

~Is it okay if I make it the time for Darkpaw to leave for hunting, since no one is roleplaying? If not, ignore this post~

Darkpaw glanced up at the sky, realizing it must almost be time to leave for hunting. She quickly groomed her fur, and padded over to Icestar. She had been bored with nothing to do and was excited to go hunting. "Icestar, is it time to leave on the hunting patrol?" she asked. She wanted to catch the biggest prey in the forest.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 2nd 2013, 16:53

~Sure, Shadowflame can be Dustpaw's mentor... And the dawn hunting patrol already left? Or was that the dawn border patrol? I got a little confused, sorry.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw March 2nd 2013, 17:12

~Am I supposed to be on patrol with you Snowlily?~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4271
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 2nd 2013, 19:26

"Sure, it's time for patrol!! We can leave, just the two of us now, and the rest of the patrol can catch up later." Icestar mewed to Darkpaw. "Lets go!" Icestar walked through the camp entrance out into the woods, waiting for Darkpaw to catch up.
"Today, we are going to work on detecting the presence of small prey, such as frogs and mice." Icestar instructed Darkpaw.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next