Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Thunderclaw's Arrival in WindClan Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Thunderclaw's Arrival in WindClan Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderclaw's Arrival in WindClan

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thunderclaw's Arrival in WindClan Empty Thunderclaw's Arrival in WindClan

Post by Ren February 20th 2013, 16:33

~ So, since AwesomeClan and Dark Forest are joining, Thunderclaw is taking Flamekit to WindClan. Smile And yes, we have agreed and talk about this. ~

Dawnstorm licked her chest fur down, satisfied with her grooming in such a short time. She had been expecting Thunderclaw to arrive soon with Flamekit, her kit that Thunderclaw had taken. When will he be here? Her kits were playing with their aunt, Springfur, in the nursery. She was sitting near the camp entrance, enjoying a plump rabbit and grooming herself. Thunderclaw was probably going to emerge from the entrance with the WindClan patrol any second now. She gave a rough lick to her long tail, and neatly curled it over her paws. I can't wait to see Thunderclaw. And Flamekit! I can't wait to see how he's grown, she thought, her paws starting to shuffle excitedly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Thunderclaw's Arrival in WindClan Empty Re: Thunderclaw's Arrival in WindClan

Post by Thunderclaw February 22nd 2013, 19:58

Thunderclaw padded into camp with Flamekit in his jaws, the Windclan patrol fanning in behind him.He saw Dawnstorm and ran up to her, and licked her between the ears."Dawnstorm!I missed you!"

!I'll play Flamekit too~

Flamekit stared at Dawnstorm."Are you my mom,that Thunderclaw keeps talking about?"
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6663
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 22nd 2013, 20:06

Dawnstorm's blue eyes widened as she saw her mate. Jumping up, she nuzzled Thunderclaw and buried her face in his fur, her face facing (hehe. Mind the pun) Flamekit. Drawing back, she tilted her head at Flamekit. "Yes, Flamekit. You're so big!" She straightened her head and padded up to her kit, going slowly but wanting to just run up to him, and licked him behind his fuzzy ears. With a jolt she realized that she would still be in some sort of trouble for being mates with Thunderclaw. Good thing he was joining WindClan now at least, she thought assuringly, and turned to the faces of the WindClan patrol. She stepped so her body was hovering over her almost moon-old kit, trapping him in her front legs. She glanced at Thunderclaw, hoping he'd see they have to face a little punishment as well.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 22nd 2013, 20:16

Thunderclaw padded up to stand beside Dawnstorm.He stared at her, as to reassure her that no matter what, he would stay by her side.He looked around the clearing for Birdstar.

Flamekit stared at his mother and tried to wriggle free of her grasp."Thunderclaw said i had a brother and 2 sisters.Where are they?."He asked, staring around the clearing.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 22nd 2013, 20:22

Thunderclaw wrote:Thunderclaw padded up to stand beside Dawnstorm.He stared at her, as to reassure her that no matter what, he would stay by her side.He looked around the clearing for Birdstar.

Flamekit stared at his mother and tried to wriggle free of her grasp."Thunderclaw said i had a brother and 2 sisters.Where are they?."He asked, staring around the clearing.

Dawnstorm turned to Flamekit, keeping him still in her motherly grasp. She nipped him on the ear real quick to quiet him. "You'll meet them soon, Flamekit. You just got here," she hissed quietly, her hiss outlined in a motherly softness. She stared back up to the patrol, feeling awkward for the moment. "Can I settle Flamekit in the nursery before anyone makes any rash decisions?" she called casually. She wrapped her tail around her front paws, trying to still captivate her kit as she stared challengingly into the patrol's eyes.

~ We could use Birdstar or Lightningstorm to reply, if you guys see this. Any WindClan cat can RP, though ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 22nd 2013, 21:08

Thunderclaw stepped closer to Dawnstorm."Well,what happens now?"He asked.

Flamekit looked at the patrol with hopeful eyes."Can she please?"He asked.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 22nd 2013, 21:17

Thunderclaw wrote:Thunderclaw stepped closer to Dawnstorm."Well,what happens now?"He asked.

Flamekit looked at the patrol with hopeful eyes."Can she please?"He asked.

Jaggedclaw, the leader of the patrol and Dawnstorm's uncle, stepped forward. His back was straight and his tail flicked around. "Lightningstorm and Birdstar are out at the moment (Idk). But I would suggest, since you have a kit, you should go into the nursery and set the kit with your other kits or something. You should be able to do what you want until their return, but Thunderclaw can only stay in the camp clearing, no dens for now. I'll make sure a cat has their eyes on you, though," he announced, glancing at Flamekit. Of course, he was taking charge, but that was just instinct on his part. (Btw I hope this is okay; Birdstar and Lightningstorm are kind of busy at the moment.)

Dawnstorm nodded ad dipped her head to her uncle. "I'm sure the other kits are awake by now. I could bring them out to meet you if I can," she said to Thunderclaw quietly, not even glancing at him, her eyes fixed on Jaggedclaw.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 23rd 2013, 12:34

Lightningstorm strode after Jaggedclaw's scent trail and quickened her pace when she smelled an unfamiliar smell. Slinking into view of the other cats, she narrowed her intimidating yellow gaze on Thunderclaw. "I was told there was an intruder. What is going on here?" Her voice was filled with authority and mistrust. Although young and new to being deputy, she was still more than ready to usher any I welcomed guests out of her Clan's territory herself.

Scanning her eyes harshly over the stranger, Lightningstorm concluded that it would be easy enough to drag him out of here if need be. Sucking in a breath, she noted that he stunk of AwesomeClan. "What brings you here, AwesomeClanner?" She demanded untrustingly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 23rd 2013, 12:38

Dawnstorm stood up defensively and stared challengingly into the deputy's eyes. "Thunderclaw left AwesomeClan because they are disbanding soon and he wanted to join WindClan," she mewed loudly, narrowing her eyes. "He's harmless and-" she stopped short, staring down back at Flamekit and then changing her gaze back to the golden deputy. "He's my mate. I would know," she finished, lowering her guard slightly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 23rd 2013, 12:44

Lightningstorm narrowed her eyes at Dawnstorm, obviously getting irritated now. "You shouldn't be so hostile to someone who is a member of your Clan, Dawnstorm. This could be seen as unloyal, especially when you are mated with someone whom isn't in your Clan. I will have to talk with Birdstar about him joining. In the meanwhile, he will stay where I can watch him carefully." She mewed sharply, feeling a bit moody today. Her stare turned to Thunderclaw warily. "Step one whisker out of line and I'll have you down so quickly it'll make your head spin. Got it?"

Noticing the kitten, her gaze softened a tad. "Hey..." Smiling, she bent and touched her nose briefly to the young tom's head before straightening again and whisking around to lead the way to camp. "Come on then."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 23rd 2013, 13:36

~Just a note no one knows that AwesomeClan is disbanding in the "cat world" yet :O Stuff will be explained in the Official RPG. Right now they're just being a normal Clan, so just say Thunderclaw came to join you instead of that or something ^-^ ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 24th 2013, 14:58

Thunderclaw dipped his head."I understand.But please,"his gaze darted to the kit."Whatever you do, please don't harm the kit."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 24th 2013, 15:10

~ We already are in camp, Lighty. And my chat isn't working!!!!!!!!!!! ~

Dawnstorm turned around and picked up Flamekit stiffly. Her tail brushed Thunderclaw's as she got up and stood next to him, Flamekit squirming in her jaws. Her tail whipped defensively as she hesitated to follow Lightningstorm. What was Lightningstorm even going to do? *Spoiler: She's gonna whoop meh buttay xD*
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 24th 2013, 15:21

Flamekit struggled in Dawnstorm's grasp."Where we going?" he asked piteously.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 24th 2013, 15:23

Dawnstorm shook her head and dropped the kit on his paws, watching him tumble in front of her. "Flamekit, stay next to me, alright?" she mewed, pressing the tip of her muzzle to his head and closing her eyes momentarily. She drew back, and flicked her tail so Flamekit would follow her movements.

~Thunderclaw,could you post in the WindClan RPG or something?~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 24th 2013, 15:27

"Ok." Flamekit said, and followed her, glancing back at Thunderclaw."What about Thunderclaw, can he come too?"
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 24th 2013, 15:29

Dawnstorm laughed. "Thunderclaw's coming, Flamekit," she mewed softly, and licked his head real quick. She glanced back and Thunderclaw and motioned him forward.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 24th 2013, 16:02

Lightningstorm chuckled, looking amused at Thunderclaw. " I would never even think of harming the sweetheart." She then padded off to find Birdstar, glancing back warily every once and a while.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 24th 2013, 16:04

Birdstar, who had been on a border patrol, quickly padded into camp with Bramblethorn at her heels. She had been by the RiverClan border when her brother, Bramblethorn, had told her there was an intruder. Birdstar narrowed her eyes at the sight of an unknown tom. He had the overwhelming scent of AwesomeClan and she knew this tom was an outsider. She saw there was also a tiny, terrified looking kit so she made a note to control her temper. Birdstar padded up to stand beside Lightningstorm with an air of authority in her stride and body language. She came up beside her new deputy and narrowed her intimidating, golden eyes. "What's going on here?" She growled turning to Dawnstorm for some an explanation.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 24th 2013, 17:13

Dawnstorm, being her proud self, puffed out her chest and curled her tail defensively over Flamekit. She held her chin high and with stern eyes, laid her blue gaze on Birdstar. "His name is Thunderclaw and Flamekit," she mewed loudly, whipping her head to Thunderclaw and turning back to the leader. "They... they are my mate and last kit." She tightened her grip on Flamekit with her tail and shrunk back a bit more, to seem a bit more respectful. "He wishes to join WindClan with me, and he brought Flamekit along to be cared for by his real mother." She gulped, trying to straighten her cracked voice. "He means no harm, only to fulfill his intentions. Surely you wouldn't decline allowing him in the clan," she finished.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw February 24th 2013, 17:53

Lightningstorm narrowed her eyes at Dawnstorm. So suddenly respectful....wow. Seems like I have no authority yet. I'll be sure to change that. the tabby deputy thought, face carefully neutral. She would speak with Birdstar about it later, but now wasn't the time to worry about her authority with her Clanmates. There was an intruder to deal with. "I was actually thinking we should make him prove himself to us. He obviously isn't loyal enough to stay in his birth Clan, so why trust him without a test?" Looking to her elder, her honey-colored eyes were full of respect and hope that she'd suggested something good.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 24th 2013, 17:58

"Thunderclaw had a reason to leave, and it was not just the fact I'm his mate," Dawnstorm growled, her voice now outlined with hostile respect. She whipped her tail angrily. Her ears pricked as she waited Birdstar to answer.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 24th 2013, 18:44

Birdstar's gaze went from Lightningstorm to Dawnstorm and she recognized that there was obvious hostility between the two. Reminding herself to speak with Lightningstorm later she mewed, "I agree with Lightningstorm. Thunderclaw may stay, however, there will be tests of loyalty. If he were loyal he wouldn't have left his birth clan no matter what. For now he will be guarded. Flamekit may stay in the nursery. We treat all kits like they are our own no matter what. Also, Dawnstorm, there will be consequences for not telling anyone about your mate or kit, and then you suddenly bring in complete strangers, ordering us to allow them to stay. That is not acceptable." Their was a hint of hostility in her voice as she talked to Dawnstorm yet, she just wanted the she cat to know the importance of telling the truth. However, Birdstar had to admit, she had her own RiverClan mate so she had to keep that in mind. "Dawnstorm, Lightningstorm. You two come to my den and we will figure out consequences. Windystorm and Gingerlion, take Thunderclaw to the medicine cat's den and guard him. Lightningstorm and I will figure out the tests together after we have our discussion with Dawnstorm." Birdstar was about to go to her den with Lightningstorm and Dawnstorm when she turned around and mewed to Thunderclaw. "I promise we won't hurt you. We just expect loyalty in WindClan." She mewed giving him a small yet guarded smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 24th 2013, 19:18

Dawnstorm dipped her head stiffly, and picked up Flamekit again, not going to have him tumbling after her. She slipped under the nursery with him in her jaws and set him next to her aunt's belly with her other sleeping kits. She licked Flamekit's head. "Flamekit, why don't you sleep? These are your siblings and this is your aunt, but mommy has something to do, so you can't play with them right now. Just go to sleep for now, alright?" she mewed quietly, and, glancing behind her, slipped back under the nursery entrance and disappeared into Birdstar's new den.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 25th 2013, 15:42

As Dawnstorm disappeared, he stared at Birdstar."I thought that the fact that I brought you a healthy kit should prove I would try to be loyal, but obviously I have been mistaken."He stared around the clearing for the warriors that would escort him to the Medicine cat's den."But I guess that can't be helped."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content