Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warriors - Batman version Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Warriors - Batman version Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors - Batman version

Go down

Warriors - Batman version Empty Warriors - Batman version

Post by Lighteningpelt February 2nd 2013, 14:10

-Prologue (Not for the faint hearted or the very young.)
Shadows cast onto the dark, shady forest floor and the moon shone down into the depths of the forest. An acrid smell stunk in the air, of old two leg possessions rotting on the bank of a river. All was silent apart from an occasional sniff. The sound originated from a tall tree situated at the bank of the river. A cat, bathed in shadows, was slumped against it, his bright eyes reflecting the moon now and then. It was too dark to make out what he looked like. Mumbling to himself occasionally he turned over and was facing the dark, unforgiving water. Not one cat saw him. Except…

Rodger led a normal life. He had spent his life as a kitty pet living next to the forest with his owners. He had never harmed another cat or caused trouble or ruined the furniture. But then one night, he had managed to lock himself outdoors. Stupid twolegs… He thought to himself. They can never do anything right. The fluffy white kitty pet jumped up onto the fence and gazed out into the darkness. He was thirsty but reluctant to venture into the forest. But eventually hunger overtook him and he jumped down into the soft grass. It shouldn’t be too hard to find water…

The white pelted cat followed his senses and came to a long expanse of water. Hungrily he leapt onto the bank and was about to take a drink when he thought he heard a sound. He looked and stared but he saw nothing. Disregarding it Rodger went back to drinking the water. Oh, it tasted delicious. But then he heard the sound again, for sure this time. He glanced up and looked around he saw nothing except the unforgiving darkness until his eyes came to rest on tall tree a few paw lengths away from him. There was a shape slumped at the bottom of it. Misgiving it as a rock, he started towards it.

As Rodger drew closer he realised it wasn’t a rock at all. It was an animal. And it was breathing. Struggling to control himself Rodger managed to speak to it. “H-Hey… Are… Are you hurt?” The animal looked up – it was definitely a cat – but then glanced around and stood up shakily. Rodger moved forwards a bit. “Umm… Can you speak? Are you alrigh-” But he was cut off by a sound.

“She left me…” Rodger was amazed and frightened. The cat was speaking. “She left me for him!” The cat spat out and stumbled towards Rodger. “You look like a… pampered…young…spoiled kitty pet…” The strange cat was looking directly at Rodger. The white kitty pet was too frightened to move! “I bet you have a nice…untroubled life...” The cat was a whisker length away from him. “No strife or war or… broken hearts.” Rodger tried to smile at him and answer but couldn’t answer. What was this cat talking about? As Rodger studied his face he realised the cat was smiling. Then as his eyes adjusted to the darkness he realised that there were cuts running from his mouth up to his cheek on either side. Rodger gasped, shocked and the cat spoke again.
“Do you want to know how I got these scars?”

Suddenly in a swift movement the lunged forward and pinned to Rodger to the ground. He tried to yelp for help but could not find his voice. The cat inserted a claw into Rodgers mouth. “I used to be in a clan… A great clan… There were many of us there living by the lake.” He licked his lips. “And there was where the she cat stole my heart… I loved her… but she left me for another! I was destroyed! I couldn’t think straight…So…” The cat drew his claw to the edge of Rodgers mouth. “I threatened to expose a secret. A deep dark secret. I was walking out on patrol on the river one day. I saw a cat. She ran at me. Jet black, and she pounced on me and we landed in the water. And then…” He gestured at his scars. “I guess it’s pretty much obvious. They think I’m dead back home… That she killed me… But… No… I survived.” The cat giggled and looked at Rodger. This cat was clearly on the edge of insanity. One moment crying, the next smiling. Rodger was horrified. “You know… Ive learnt something from my time spent here… Alone in the forest… I learnt that all it takes to change a cat life is One Bad Day. That’s it and your life will be ruined leaving you with memories of what could have been.

But you know… looking at you ive realised…” The cats face drew closer. “Madness is the emergency exit.” Out of character the cat started laughing manically. Rodger saw that the cat had been over the edge of insanity and out of the county!
“Wha- What are you going to do?” The cat drew closer. “What am I going to do? Im going to show you what life outside your little twoleg fence is like. Ill show you what life really is.” With a swift movement his claw jerked upwards. Rodger screamed but nobody heard. They were alone in the forest that night.

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked he prolouge. I know what you may be thinking. Isnt that a bit too dark? Where’s Batman? Don’t worry… Chapter 1 will be up soon and things will get much better! And it will involve the official Warriors characters!
Hi
Lighteningpelt
Lighteningpelt
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Tyler Durden
WarriorPoints : 5399
Male Posts : 228

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down