Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in ShadowClan - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Life in ShadowClan - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in ShadowClan

+9
Birdstar
Nyx
Frost
Redstar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Phoenixflare
Ren
Scarlett
Moonblossom
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Life in ShadowClan - Page 3 Empty Life in ShadowClan

Post by Moonblossom January 28th 2013, 20:56

First topic message reminder :

So since ShadowClan dosen't have a lot of Rp's, I thought I'd make one! Since Shadowclan is kind of inactive or small, then other clans can participate (You can come into our land, and be prisioner and stay until you want to leave, or somethiing like that!) So this is just life in ShadowClan, so yea... anyway just start Rp'ing!

Moonblossom walked into camp carrying a large frog. She sighed when so saw someone had already filled the fresh-kill pile with mice. She put the frog on the already overflowing pile. She was walking over to see her friend, Rosethorn, when she heard a comotion at the edge of camp.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4590
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Life in ShadowClan - Page 3 Empty Re: Life in ShadowClan

Post by Guest February 5th 2013, 17:09

(Can I just jump in and roleplay? Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 17:14

~Absolutely. Welcome back. Smile~

Snowlily did her best not to laugh at Pearlpaw. It wasn't easy. She eyed up the she cat. "It will get better. You're grow. There's still plenty of that left. Now, while we were racing over here what did you notice?" She sat down now patiently waiting for the reply.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433514
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 5th 2013, 18:11

~ Welcome back and hi, Silversong. Are you going to be more active now? Life in ShadowClan - Page 3 861405 ~

Dawnstorm
sniffed her small nest and dusted it off with a flick of her tail. Ever
since she became a queen, OCD-like habits had settled on her. She lay
down and nuzzle up in the nest like a kit. She wondered what she would
do now. She didn't really want to nap. For some reason she felt the need
to go and play or hunt, but the fact she's a prison drove her wish
away.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4423
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 19:10

She decided to start with the obvious. "All the trees are pine," Pearlpaw stated confidently, "and there's a lot of mud, but they're always around puddles or close to the roots of the trees. So you can avoid the mud if you're careful." She glanced down at her dirty paws. "The trail we took was relatively easy. I saw marsh and thick brambles along the sides. It was a pretty direct route."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38666
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 21:06

Snowlily purred loudly, almost imitating a laugh. "And yet it seems that you preferred to travel through the middle of the mud." She tucked her tail ver her paws now. It would soon be dark, which would provide her with the perfect example for the young apprentice. "I suppose I will just tell you now then. I didn't make a single sound between the camp and the burnt sycamore." She paused for a moment looking over Pearlpaws mud drenched pelt. " And I also didn't leave a trail. That's something that only true Shadowclan cats are able to do. Do you know why they call it Shadowclan? It was no accident and it has nothing to do with our territory."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 21:28

Pearlpaw tipped her head to one side, choosing to ignore the comment about going through mud. It wasn't like it was her fault she didn't want to run with her mentor's tail waving in her face. "But..." The idea of moving soundless and not making a trail intriuged her, but she also thought that leaving no trail was essentially impossible. Mulling things over, the black apprentice finally said, "Wouldn't that be virtually impossible? All things leave a scent no matter what. I guess you could avoid disturbing the undergrowth, but you can't just... erase your scent trail. In our territory it might be harder to pick out individual scents since the pines are covered with ShadowClan scent anyways. But say in ThunderClan territory, they should pick us out easily even though we remain unseen. An apprentice at the gathering last moon--Squirrelpaw--said ShadowClan cats smell." She scowled.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 5th 2013, 21:39

Dawnstorm, finally with an idea, sat up and shook her pelt until she
felt clean enough. Her pawsteps echoed through the cold stone of the
medicine cat's den and, taking an abnormal mouthful of moss from the
den, slipped under the entrance. She padded up to center of camp, where
there was a small slab of stone next to the leader's den. She placed the
clump of moss on the slab and rolled it into three hail-sized balls.
Picking them up, she nimbly slipped back under into the medicine cat's
den and set the good-sized balls on the ground next to her temporary
nest.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 5th 2013, 22:23

Birdflight marched through the pine trees beside Jaggedclaw and she was completely irritated. How does ShadowClan live in these pine trees and mud? I already miss the wide open moors She thought. Birdflight paused and pricked her ears. Miraculously, beneath the unfamiliar scent of ShadowClan she scented Snowlily, but just barely. The she cat was her good friend but unfortunately they were enemies now. She flicked her tail to the patrol signaling for them to follow her and she picked her way across the marsh. By the time she reached the clearing where Snowlily's scent was strongest her paws were soaked with mud and she scowled. Fearlessly she emerged from the ferns and bared her teeth at Snowlily and a young apprentice. "I'd like Dawnstorm to come back to camp." She growled in more of an order than a request. Her muscles rippling under her tabby pelt and her piercing golden eyes flashed as if challenging the ShadowClan deputy.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7832
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 5th 2013, 22:30

Jagedclaw and the others jumped form the ferns at Birdflight's side and
snarled. "This will be a nice training session for your apprentice," he
mused. He bared his teeth and suck his long claws into the Earth, with
his jaws snapping like a crocodile.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 23:39

Brightstar wrote:Pearlpaw tipped her head to one side, choosing to ignore the comment about going through mud. It wasn't like it was her fault she didn't want to run with her mentor's tail waving in her face. "But..." The idea of moving soundless and not making a trail intriuged her, but she also thought that leaving no trail was essentially impossible. Mulling things over, the black apprentice finally said, "Wouldn't that be virtually impossible? All things leave a scent no matter what. I guess you could avoid disturbing the undergrowth, but you can't just... erase your scent trail. In our territory it might be harder to pick out individual scents since the pines are covered with ShadowClan scent anyways. But say in ThunderClan territory, they should pick us out easily even though we remain unseen. An apprentice at the gathering last moon--Squirrelpaw--said ShadowClan cats smell." She scowled.

Snowlily couldn't help but laugh at her comment this time. "We'll don't you mind the Thunderclan cats. They're harmless. And yes a scent trail will always exist but we are very good at covering our tracks. Often times, even if a Shadowclan cat can be scented in another clan, they are not often actually found. While Windclan cats are swift and Riverclan cats are excellent swimmers, Shadowclan cats are known for being silent, night hunters and ambushers-" she was cut off mid sentance by the approaching Windclan cats. She sat there calmly already knowing what it was about. She turned to face Birdflight with an even unreadable stare. "My, my, my. Windclan sure is getting brave crossing our borders lately. Though I was wondering when you would arrive." Snowlily stepped in front of Pearlpaw, not about to let a fight break out and have her get hurt at worse. She didn't return the glares or the growling or anything that would have implied that she was about to fight. "Pearlpaw, I want you to go back to the camp and bring Icestar and one other warrior. Whoevers closest. Leave Dawnstorm guarded in the medicine cat den. Quickly now."

Last edited by Snowlily on February 6th 2013, 01:16; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 6th 2013, 00:07

Birdflight took a step forward and narrowed her eyes. "Look all we want is Dawnstorm to return to camp. I miss my sister and I don't wish for any fighting to break out." Her golden eyes gleamed with distrust and she was on full alert and aware of her surroundings. Glancing back at the patrol she was glad she was leading the patrol beside Jaggedclaw. The tom was one of the best fighters in WindClan.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7832
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 00:17

Snowlily's ear flicked dismissing her old friends attempt to intimidate her. "I remember a time, long ago now when cats from other clans were welcome to cross each others borders and hunt on each others territory. But as I said that was a long time ago and a time like that no longer exists." She looked at Birdflight wanting to be sympathetic toward the she cat. She would have loved the chance to catch up with her. I wonder if he has returned.... She couldn't block out that one thought that lingered in the back of her mind. "I see you came here ready to fight." She said flicking her tail in Jaggedclaws direction. "Is it Birdstar now?" Snowlily questioned, honestly wondering if her old friend had seceded him and became leader or if perhaps he had returned.

Last edited by Snowlily on February 6th 2013, 11:15; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 6th 2013, 00:30

Pearlpaw hissed at Jaggedclaw, eyes narrowing in fury. "Watch your back, rabbit-chaser," she mumbled as she spun around and streaked back toward camp. What had Snowlily said? Leave Dawnstorm guarded... Get Icestar... And another warrior. "Icestar! Icestar!" Pearlpaw wailed, rushing to a stop. She glanced around and spotted Silversong nearby. "Could you guard Dawnstorm? Snowlily says there's WindClan patrol in the forest." It felt weird giving orders to a warrior, but there was no time to worry about that now. Where waa Icestar?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2013, 19:46

Silversong looked up at Pantherpaw. She had been grooming her paws when the apprentice had run in to camp. She looked scared, and frantic even. Didn't Pantherpaw leave with Snowlily? Silversong leaped to her paws and dipped her head in reply to the apprentice's request. The WindClan queen didn't have to know a patrol had come to collect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 6th 2013, 20:23

Dawnstorm stopped playing with her moss toys. Looking up as she saw an
apprentice tell a silver warrior something, she pricked her ears. She
tilted her head slightly as the silver cat padded toward her. What was
happening?

Jaggedclaw flashed thorn-sharp teeth at the
apprentice, then lashed his tail is fury at Snowlily. "If you were a
paranoid uncle, would you be worried if your own niece, who is now a
queen, is being held prisnor in a hostile camp? Not to mention the fact
her captor is now in front of you, completely vulnerable?" he retorted,
sheathing and unsheathing his claws, ready to attack. He glanced at
Birdflight, hoping she wouldn't fall for this 'sympathetic' act.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 6th 2013, 20:52

Pantherpaw stuck get head in Icestar's den. "Icestar?" she called quietly. Where was she? The ShadowClan apprentice sat back and rubbed an itchy spot on her nose as she glanced around the camp again. Maybe she would get one other warrior first.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 6th 2013, 20:54

~ Wait wait.. wasn't your character named Pearlpaw? ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 20:57

Snowlily sat there figuring that Birdflight would probably side with the Tom anyway and ignoring the toms disrespect figuring he got more miserable with age and it wasn't her problem to deal with. "Your mistaken if you think that I am the vulnerable one when you trespass on SHADOWCLAN territory." She pointed her comment at Birdflight now, "and by coming here with who you think is your strongest warrior. We're you planning to fight her out of our camp Birdflight? Tell me you haven't become so mouse-brained with age."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 6th 2013, 21:03

"Ah, yes, but remember well that you are alone right now, WindClan is
the fastest running clan, and we are not far from our territory,"
Jaggedclaw retorted. He stepped up close to Birdflight at Snowlily's
last comment.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 21:16

"I regret to inform you that you are much farther in our territory than you might think. And I don't know why in star clans name you would ever think that you would have the advantage in SHADOWCLAN territory." She stopped and gave a small laugh at how filthy they were. "You may be fast but you are certainly not graceful. The mud bath you all had is a testament to that and that will only slow you down." She looked between the two Windclan cats. "Birdflight, I must say I'm disappointed in you. Your expectations of teaching your warriors t respect their suppliers has slipped. But you don't need to worry about me. I'm all it's going to take to beat you both. This is as far as you go."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 6th 2013, 21:21

Name: Silverflame
Description: A medium-sized, dark silver tabby with sooty black paws. Her stripes are inky gray, fading to pale whisp as it goes down her legs. Her slightly up tilted eyes are yellow-gold, tinted amber, giving it the resemblence of fire.
Personality: Often spiteful, mean, and painfully honest. Gets in trouble often because of her sharp tongue, but extremely loyal and dedicated to her Clan.
Other: None

~And Dawnstorm, that was an honest mistake. It's pretty obvious I meant Pearlpaw.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 6th 2013, 22:33

Name: Phoenixflash
Description: Muscular flame-colored tom with a sharp amber gaze giving part of his name. He has lon legs good for running and is one of the best hunters in the clan. He has a white sock on his leg that looks like a flame design
Personality: Always honest, friendly, extremely loyal
Other: N/A
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7103
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 8th 2013, 16:14

Rogueblossom was coming back from a short hunting session by herself and dropped a nice lizard and a blackbird on the fresh-kill pile. She turned and looked at Pearlpaw who was outside of Icestar's den. Where was Snowlily? Didn't she and Pearlpaw leave together? Rogueblossom trotted over to the apprentice.
"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned that something bad was happening to the deputy. "Where's Snowlily?"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18269
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 8th 2013, 16:33

Blazespirit wrote:Name: Phoenixflash
Description: Muscular flame-colored tom with a sharp amber gaze giving part of his name. He has lon legs good for running and is one of the best hunters in the clan. He has a white sock on his leg that looks like a flame design
Personality: Always honest, friendly, extremely loyal
Other: N/A

I would check the bolder parts but you can RP.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 8th 2013, 17:40

Lowering her voice, Pearlpaw hissed, "I can't find Icestar. There's a WindClan patrol here, come for Dawnstorm, and Snowlily wants me to bring her." Her blue eyes were wide, voice quick and urgent. "Silversong! When you see Icestar, tell her to go find Snowlily in the woods!" She glanced over her shoulder as a flash of dark fur caught her eye. Silverflame.

The ShadowClan apprentice trembled, wavering over her decision. "I'll come with you, until Icestar comes," Silverflame broke in, making Pearlpaw's decision for her. "Silversong can tell Icestar when she sees her. We'll have to help Snowlily in the meantime... Rogueblossom; would you come too?" Pearlpaw was surprised. She had overheard everything. "Let's go."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content