Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

+11
Nyx
Bramblesky
Redstar
Thunderclaw
Lilacstar
Frost
Sirwavrenstar
Lightclaw
Phoenixflare
Ren
Hazelstar
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 3 Empty Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

Post by Hazelstar January 27th 2013, 22:21

First topic message reminder :

Hello! Welcome to Skyclan's first RPG since the clan has been bringing itself back! Thank for everyone who has joined, and people who are considering it, do it! Razz Remember, there is still an oppruntunity for a chance that you could become a Deputy or Medicine Cat, so feel free to send an application my way!
If you wish to join this RPG, please fill out the application below! (Non-Skyclan members, make up a RPG character, Skyclan members, preferably keep your own.)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Special Skills-
Rank-
Mate-
Apprentice/Mentor-

Also, so the RPG can be realistic, and no one will get confused, if you haven't already, I suggest looking at Skyclan's clan sheet! ---> http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t2686-skyclan-s-territory-clan-sheet
Since there are no Deputy or Medicine cat at the moment, who ever claims the spot first, will get it!
Here's mine-
Name- Hazelstar.
Age- 22 moons.
Gender- She-Kittahhh.
Appearance- Pure white she-cat with brilliant hazel blue eyes and long, soft white fur.
Personality- Exuberant, yet can crack down and turn mean. Most of the time though she is extremely friendly!
Special Skills- One of the best tree climbers in SkyClan, her apprentices are lucky!
Rank- Leader
Mate- Eaglestrike<3
Apprentice/Mentor- Brokenpaw.
Feel free to join, and start roleplaying as soon as possibly! Very Happy
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7270
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

Post by Phoenixflare February 2nd 2013, 12:44

Blazespirit siged. "It's just that Minkpaw is bossing the other apprentices around. I feel like I have to intrude and I don't like it."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7230
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

Post by Bramblesky February 2nd 2013, 13:14

"Here I think I wil try something my mentor taught me," Bramblesky glanced at Eaglestrike, his old mentor. Bramblesky padded up to Minkpaw," Minkpaw Have you been bossing the other apprentices around? If any of the other apprentices tell me have so done it, I will talk to Hazelstar for a punishment. This is serious you are not a leader, warrior, or mentor. Now I will talk to the other apprentices," Bramblesky mewed sternly." Understand," Bramblesky growled.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4761
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 2nd 2013, 14:02

Crescentpaw sat in the shade of the apprentices' den, eyeing the knot of apprentices and mentors warily. Being an outsider, she was bullied by Minkpaw on a daily basis. (OOC: This okay? Razz) Not that she put up with it. Usually, she'd just turn tail and leave. But now that Ashpaw and Applepaw were planning revenge... Crescentpaw cocked her head to one side, a devilish glimmer in her eyes. Perhaps she would join the party.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 2nd 2013, 14:07

Bramblesky paded up to the other apprentices," Hey Crescentmoo, Applepaw and Ashpaw," Bramblesky meowed," Has Minkpaw been bulling you guys? And if he has I dn't want you to take revenge on him. I want you to say 'Stop that Minkpaw' Or come tell me, Brookflight, Eaglestrike, Blazesprit, or Hazelstar." Bramblesky growled and saw the develish gleam in the eyes of the apprentices," And if I hear or See you guys taken revenge or being MEAN to him I will punish ALL of you!" Bramblesky hissed angrily as the develish gleam grew stronger then he relazed as it faded from their eyes. "Understand me?" Bramblesky growled.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 2nd 2013, 14:12

"Minkpaw is a she-cat, Bramblesky," Crescentpaw pointed out with a poorly hidden snicker. Having grown up as a rogue kit, she didn't care much for the whole dominance-system with mentors and apprentices. "And I think that since she's been being so mean to us for so long, we should get our revenge. It's only fair. Besides, it's not like the beetle-brain will stop anytime soon just because you say so. If she does it again, I'll retaliate. If she doesn't, I won't do anything. Fair enough?" Her eyes met Bramblesky's confidently, unwavering and cool.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 2nd 2013, 14:37

Blazespirit padded up. "Well, for some weird reason, I agree with you, Crescentpaw," Blazespirit mewed, a glint in her eyes. "She never listens to me anyways. But, don't make it too harsh. I might join in from time to time," She added.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 2nd 2013, 15:09

Amusement and surprise flickered through her. Looks like not everyone likes perfect little Minkpaw, Crescentpaw mused. Feeling uncharacteristically confident, she raised her voice and called in a saccharine tone edged with sarcasm, "Want to come hunting with me Minkpaw? You're such an amazing hunter, I'm sure I can learn so much from you!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 2nd 2013, 15:14

Blazespirit nodded. "Crescentpaw, can I join you with Minkpaw?" She asked. "I'd like to see what you're going to do."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 2nd 2013, 21:05

Darkpaw padded back."revenge?Why do that.She's never been mean to me."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6783
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 2nd 2013, 21:37

Blazespirit looked surprised. "Really? She's bullied most of the apprentices, and even me, her own mentor!" Blazespirit mewed.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 3rd 2013, 13:51

Name-Dappleleaf
Age-16 moons
Gender-she cat
Appearance- Small golden tabby with white paws and emrald eyes
Personality-kind timid,
Special Skills- stalking, running long distances
Rank-Warrior??
Mate-Anyone?? Eyes Looking Up
Apprentice/Mentor-N/A
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 7019
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 3rd 2013, 14:33

-Accepted! Though this RPG is almost not active anymore-
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 15:30

Crescentpaw whisked her tail through the air. "She must like you then," she meowed, with a hint of mischievousness. Or she doesn't want that much enemies, she added silently, although she didn't say so out loud. To be honest, Crescentpaw was surprised with what Blazespirit had offered. Maybe Minkpaw was even worse than she'd thought!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 3rd 2013, 16:34

Blazespirit flicked her tail. "Shall we begin?" She asked.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 17:08

Name- Featherstorm
Age- 24 moons
Gender- She-Cat
Appearance-
Spoiler:
Personality- Social, Curious, Witty
Special Skills- She's an excellent fighter.
Rank- Warrior
Mate- None
Apprentice/Mentor-None

Last edited by Snowlily on February 3rd 2013, 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 17:21

Blazespirit wrote:Blazespirit turned to Minkpaw. "Well?" She demanded. "Say sorry and I might let you have a lesser punishment."

"I did nothing. I just tease them a bit. Is it that big of a deal?" Minkpaw meowed, acting surprised, "I will not say sorry until they admit they're overreacting!"

Bramblesky wrote:"Here I think I wil try something my mentor taught me," Bramblesky glanced at Eaglestrike, his old mentor. Bramblesky padded up to Minkpaw," Minkpaw Have you been bossing the other apprentices around? If any of the other apprentices tell me have so done it, I will talk to Hazelstar for a punishment. This is serious you are not a leader, warrior, or mentor. Now I will talk to the other apprentices," Bramblesky mewed sternly." Understand," Bramblesky growled.

"And, I understand you're a warrior, but you are not my mentor, Bramblesky. Please quit being mean! I did nothing wrong! I just teased the younger apprentices a bit. It's not like I'm abusing them!" Minkpaw teared up, and whimpered, "I don't know what's happening! It's as if all of you are accusing me of... murder!" and she burst out of camp. Hopefully this fake crying will work... Everyone has always believed I was the innocent one and it's not the last day.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10355
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 21:05

~Snowfall's given me permission to RP her characters because she's sick and can't get on. ):~

Crescentpaw snorted, her fur prickling. Where the warriors really going to believe her? She really did hate prissy she-cats. Her eyes narrowed on Minkpaw, her entire expression breathing anger.

(Snowfall's character.)

"Just a little teasing!" Ashpaw blurted out, her voice sharp and fierce. "Snarling at us, humiliating, bullying... You put a thorn in my nest more than once!" The scar from the jagged point of one of the thorns throbbed from memory. It would be forever etched into her right paw.

~Is this okay? o.o Sorry if it isn't.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare February 3rd 2013, 23:11

Blazespirit snorted. "Yeah right, She scoffed. "As if you're little show would make me believe you. I've seen with my own eyes that you were bullying younger apprentices and even warriors!" She gave an angry flick of her tail.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 4th 2013, 20:51

Bramblesky flattened his ear," I am a warrior and you listen to THEM! If you don't you'll be talking to Hazelstar and cleaning out the elders dens!" Bramblesky let is anger spill and he snarled at Minkpaw. Bramblesky turned to the other apprentices," As for you guys, if I hear anything you'll be in trouble to!" Bramblesky snarled angrily. And Blazesprit our kits are on the way, you should be in the nursury not doing warrior duty. I'll take care of it," Bramblesky went into ease as he spoke to his mate." I;ll train Minkpaw and make sure she doesn't cause trouble," Bramblesky glanced at the mouse-brained apprentice who was sitting in the shade. Bramblesky flicked his tail and stalked off to the fresh-kill pile.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 4th 2013, 21:34

~I said Minkpaw bullies apprentices, guys... Read the charrie sheets O.o Geez. She's friends with warriors.~

~Bramblesky, Minkpaw ran out of camp... She's really upset Dx~

~Brightstar it's fine ;D~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 5th 2013, 00:59

Hazelstar over heard the action, and came to see what the problem was, "Bramblesky? Why are you freaking out over the apprentices? You really should calm down. If they're doing something wrong, please come to Eagle or me next time. It isn't your job to yell at them, just to set them in place. Yelling never solves anything. I hope you've learn a lesson. Now, did Minkpaw run out because of you?" She asked.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 5th 2013, 07:33

"Minkpaw doesn't understand! She's been bulling the other apprentices and her own mentor!" Brambleesky fretted as he turned to Hazelstar," I said I'd punish her, Blszespirit said I cpuld, if Minkpaw was being mean again but Minkpaw doesn't care," Bramblesky sat down and sighed. Bramblesky let his head hang as he stared at his paws in guilt bcause he had been taking cotrol of his mates apprentice.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 10:22

~Is it okay for me to RP now? Sorry if its not.~

Featherstorm had been standing by silently. She watched the fighting wondering when they would finally giver the punishments and get this all over with. I would love to see Minkpaw talk to Hazelstar the way she talks to the other apprentices. Without a work the sleek brindle she-cat turned and padded up the cliffside that had become well known in Skyclan. Pausing for a moment, she quickly cleaned over her pelt, giving it a more glossy sheen and then watched down into the ravine for intruders or prey for the rest of the clan.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433641
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 5th 2013, 16:34

Rosethorn wrote:Name- Minkpaw (Minkflower as a warrior)
Age- 11 moons
Gender- she-cat
Appearance-
Spoiler:
Personality- she's the most popular and most liked by young toms in Skyclan. She loves playing pranks on other cats. She loves a good laugh and is mean to younger apprentices. She has never been caught being mean to the apprentices before.
Special Skills- sneaky, flexible, and extremely strong, like a mink.
Rank- Apprentice, soon to be warrior
Mate- Has her eye on someone bit younger than her... (Darkpaw :O)
Apprentice/Mentor- Blazespirit?

~BRAMBLESKY. AGAIN. MINKPAW DOES NOT BULLY THE WARRIORS. ONLY THE APPRENTICES. OMG. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION. SHE DOES NOT BULLY BLAZESPIRIT. AND SHE HAS NEVER BEEN CAUGHT... THAT'S WHY ALL OF THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. I PUT EVERYTHING IN THE CHARACTER SHEET. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME GUYS!!!~

Last edited by Rosethorn on February 5th 2013, 18:13; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 16:55

~How could an apprentice bully a warrior anyways? ._.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next