Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

+11
Nyx
Bramblesky
Redstar
Thunderclaw
Lilacstar
Frost
Sirwavrenstar
Lightclaw
Phoenixflare
Ren
Hazelstar
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 2 Empty Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

Post by Hazelstar January 27th 2013, 22:21

First topic message reminder :

Hello! Welcome to Skyclan's first RPG since the clan has been bringing itself back! Thank for everyone who has joined, and people who are considering it, do it! Razz Remember, there is still an oppruntunity for a chance that you could become a Deputy or Medicine Cat, so feel free to send an application my way!
If you wish to join this RPG, please fill out the application below! (Non-Skyclan members, make up a RPG character, Skyclan members, preferably keep your own.)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Special Skills-
Rank-
Mate-
Apprentice/Mentor-

Also, so the RPG can be realistic, and no one will get confused, if you haven't already, I suggest looking at Skyclan's clan sheet! ---> http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t2686-skyclan-s-territory-clan-sheet
Since there are no Deputy or Medicine cat at the moment, who ever claims the spot first, will get it!
Here's mine-
Name- Hazelstar.
Age- 22 moons.
Gender- She-Kittahhh.
Appearance- Pure white she-cat with brilliant hazel blue eyes and long, soft white fur.
Personality- Exuberant, yet can crack down and turn mean. Most of the time though she is extremely friendly!
Special Skills- One of the best tree climbers in SkyClan, her apprentices are lucky!
Rank- Leader
Mate- Eaglestrike<3
Apprentice/Mentor- Brokenpaw.
Feel free to join, and start roleplaying as soon as possibly! Very Happy
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7270
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

Post by Hazelstar January 28th 2013, 20:36

~The Deputy is Brookflight, for this RPG because Skyclan doesn't have an official one yet.~

Hazelstar nodded at Bramblesky before she watched him bound after Blazespirit. Hazelstar stretched once more before speaking aloud to Brookflight, "I'm heading out. Keep up with the patrols!" She mewed, before launching herself off the high bridge and into the camp clearing, "Ah. And I'm still young." She yowls, hoping she wakes up a few warriors before bounding out of the camp, in the opposite direction as the hunting patrol.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyclan Camp RPG. (Every Clan May Join.)

Post by Bramblesky January 28th 2013, 20:40

~Ok~

"Hey Blazespirit, I caught up, sorry I am late," Bramblesky meowed as he walked beside Blazespirit.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4761
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 28th 2013, 20:47

Blazespirit looked around. "Hey Bramblesky. I'm taking Minkpaw with me too."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7230
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 28th 2013, 20:56

"Ok" Bramblesky padded alongside his mate, he rubbed his muzzle along hers and padded after Minkpaw.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw January 28th 2013, 21:10

A red tabby lumbered after the group. His blue eyes sparkled and his short fur was sticking everywhere. "I'm here, guys! Sorta...slept in." Giving a laugh, Foxbelly slowed to a bouncy walk next to his Clanmates.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13840
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 28th 2013, 21:18

Blazespirit smiled. "I can tell, because of all that rumpled fur and the sleepy expression on your face." She pricked her ears. Rabbit. She dropped into a crouch and stalked towards the sound, her powerful shoulder muscles moving smoothly under her pelt. She gave one gigantic leap and cornered the rabbit. The rabbit tried to run away but Blazespirit gave it a killing bite and it fell limp onto the forest floor. She picked it up and padded back to the patrol.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 08:02

Applepaw looked out of the den timidly, her eyes wide.
Sighing, Applepaw looked at her cinnamon paws, and scuffled the dirt. Minkpaw had spent the night lecturing her and the other apprentices about how beautiful she was and how the other apprentices couldn't compare.
Applepaw looked up as another apprentice, random name, named Flowerpaw, who had also been named an apprentice with Applepaw, strutted out of the den, her white fur sparkly in the sunlight.
Applepaw realized how small she was compared to the friendly white she-cat, and sighed.
" Why am I so small? Nobody will want to go hunting with me. They never do anyways. It's always with Minkpaw. Um...What should I do...? Every cat's out of camp..." Applepaw thought, looking around nervously. She slightly shrank back about going to ask a cat to go hunting with her, so instead she sat, staring around nervously, and her gaze flicked back everyone and a while to her tiny cinnamon paws.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5827
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 29th 2013, 13:17

Darkpaw strode out of the apprentices den and stretched.He ran over to Brookflight and asked,"What are we doing today?Are we hunting?How about battle training?"He asked eagerly,jumping from two feet to the others.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6783
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2013, 16:08

"Want to hunt with me, Applepaw?" A slender, blue-eyed Siamese strolled up behind the other apprentice. Ashpaw followed her gaze to Minkpaw and scoffed at the sight of her glossy brown-and-white fur vanishing down the entrance tunnel. "Don't mind her, she's so full of herself, I'm surprised she can see straight!" She couldn't stand the self-righteous she-cat, the prissy, obnoxious... "Well?" Ashpaw repeated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 29th 2013, 16:36

~ There's no medicine cat yet? •_• ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25775
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 29th 2013, 16:51

Brookflight looked at all the cats waiting to be assigned. "How about the apprentices go out for a hunt?" she mewed. "Minkpaw, Darkpaw you work in pairs and go out to hunt as the first group." She nodded to another SkyClan warrior, Jaggedfang, to indicate he was to supervise their hunting. "Applepaw, Ashpaw, you guys will be the second party. I think I will supervise you. Today, I believe, should be a nice break day for most of the clan, to be laid-back for a day. It's freshly newleaf, and we need to start relaxing now Leaf-bare is over. Two patrols have already been sent out, so we don't need border patrol. Everyone else can continue with their duties. I think today would be a nice day for everybody to rebuild the dens, make their nests, and do a little cleaning. Apprentices, when you get back your mentors can either take you out or allow you to stay in camp and clean with the majority of us. Does everybody agree to this?" The rushing of the river nearby calmed the camp , making the place seem soothing and illusive, like a warm dream.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : ÒŽartaÓ³ (;
WarriorPoints : 4550
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 17:01

"Wow! Hunting with the deputy!!!" Applepaw mewed excitedly, her tiny paws scuffling the dirt, and she blinked up excitedly at Ashpaw with beautiful wide green eyes, and she bounced in excitement.
"And I don't know why Minkpaw is so mean! I mean, your prettier than she is? What's so pretty about brown fur? It's the color of both kinds of dirt......Blehh....She's so mean! I want to just....just....just....rub her face in mud and see how she likes having brown fur!" Applepaw exclaimed, her green eyes awide in slight anger.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 29th 2013, 17:05

Viper wrote:"Wow! Hunting with the deputy!!!" Applepaw mewed excitedly, her tiny paws scuffling the dirt, and she blinked up excitedly at Ashpaw with beautiful wide green eyes, and she bounced in excitement.
"And I don't know why Minkpaw is so mean! I mean, your prettier than she is? What's so pretty about brown fur? It's the color of both kinds of dirt......Blehh....She's so mean! I want to just....just....just....rub her face in mud and see how she likes having brown fur!" Applepaw exclaimed, her green eyes awide in slight anger.

Brookflight padded up to Applepaw, overhearing her words. "Applepaw, Ashpaw," she hissed. "Minkpaw is your fellow apprentice. Be respectful." She looked at Ashpaw, more, her eyes narrowed. She unnarrowed them instantly and turned back to both the apprentices. "Come on," she mewed.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : ÒŽartaÓ³ (;
WarriorPoints : 4550
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 17:12

"But she's mean to us... And never get's in trouble about it.." Applepaw began to protest, but she looked at her tiny paws, her green eyes narrowing.
" So Minkpaw can mouth off to cats and not get in trouble, but I can't just say one mean thing and it's the end of the world? Hmph!" Applepaw scuffled her cinnamon paws, and her tail twitched angrily.
"Everyone always wants to go hunting with Minkpaw and be her friend, but I don't even have a friend. Dumb..." Applepaw muttered half angry, half sad.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2013, 17:28

At least one cat agrees with me, Ashpaw thought. She glared daggers into Brookflight's back as she spoke, not bothering to keep her voice down, "I'll give Minkpaw respect when I think she deserves it! Not before, when she treats us like inferiors." Anger seared through her like a wildfire, and she glanced back at Applepaw, her blue eyes sparkling with mischief, "Hey, I'll be your friend. Just wait until battle training! We'll give her a good smack or two." At the last couple of sentences, she pointedly lowered her voice so only Applepaw could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 29th 2013, 17:33

Applepaw grinned, and mewed, "Yeah!!" She smiled, and looked up at Ashpaw, her green eyes filled with happiness.
"At least we have something she doesn't! Real friends!" Applepaw mewed, bouncing up and down, her unhappiness vanishing.
"Now...As soon as I learn some battle moves, we'll be good to go!" Applepaw mewed jokingly, her green eyes excited.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 29th 2013, 17:41

Name- Crescentpaw
Age- 12 moons
Gender- she-cat
Appearance- Black she-cat with a crescent shaped marking on her forehead. She has queer hazel eyes that are a little on the large side and a strong figure.
Spoiler:
Personality- Aloof and quiet, but loyal. Somewhat of a loner because her father was a rogue, but she doesn't take any bullying. With her long legs, she towers over most apprentices her age and exudes a air of 'don't mess with me, or else.'
Special Skills- Combat.
Rank- Apprentice
Mate- None
Apprentice/Mentor- Someoneee

Name- Illusionflame
Age- 27 moons
Gender- She-cat
Appearance- Thick-furred ginger tabby she-cat with golden eyes. She has a white muzzle and paws, her eyes are also highlighted faintly with white
Spoiler:
Personality- Compassionate and gentle, but also strict. She is extremely organized and always responds quickly to emergencies. Responsible, with a good memory for herbs.
Special Skills- Seems to have an especially strong connection with StarClan
Rank- Medicine Cat
Mate- N/A
Apprentice/Mentor- Fawnpaw
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 29th 2013, 18:39

Blazespirit and the hunting patrol came back with loads of prey. Immediately, she ran over to Applepaw and Ashpaw as she heard them whispering about... Minkpaw?. "Hey. I'm Minkpaw's mentor. I saw how she was acting and I'll give her a scolding for that," She promised.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw January 30th 2013, 15:26

Darkpaw ran over to Minkpaw."Ready to hunt?I bet I'll catch more than you!" And with that,he ran out of camp.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6783
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 30th 2013, 20:27

Name- Snakeheart
Age- 19 years
Gender- She-cat
Appearance- Once-pretty calico she-cat with black legs and tail. Matted fur and scary-looking neon green gaze. Will hiss a lot like a snake!
Personality- Bad-tempered and mad due to age. But still a warrior, as Snakeheart does not wish to retire!
Special Skills-Despite her age, she is still healthy and strong. She is powerful and runs fast. Plus, attacking apprentices will think she's an elder and stop!
Rank- Very old warrior
Mate- Bonefoot [dead]
Apprentice/Mentor- None
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9552
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar January 30th 2013, 20:44

Everyone Accepted~ Happy Roleplaying!

Hazelstar returned from her solo hunting trip to find the camp all good. They hadn't gone through any hard times lately, but Hazel didn't want to take this lucky streak for granted. She sense something was going to happen soon, but what? She didn't know.
Settling down on the High Bridge again, she rests her head between her paws, letting the gently swaying get the soreness out of her bones.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 30th 2013, 20:48

Bramblesky returned to camp loaded with prey. He dropped it on the pile and padded up to Brookflight," Any more patrols open? I would like to lead one up to Windclan border." Bramblesky meowed. "But call me when it's ready... I am going to check on Blazespirit, her kits are due soon," Bramblesky meowed and headed toward the nursery.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 30th 2013, 21:49

Minkpaw laughed as she talked to some of the young warriors. She turned to Applepaw, and meowed, "What did I do?! I might tease you a bit, but you're threatening me!" Just act innocent... Tiny can't keep this up much longer.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10355
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 30th 2013, 21:58

Blazespirit turned to Minkpaw. "Well?" She demanded. "Say sorry and I might let you have a lesser punishment."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 2nd 2013, 12:17

Bramblesky padded up to Blazespirit," Your not deputy, let him off this time. You know he is still learning," Bramblesky meowed to his mate, her belly a little swollen.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next