Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

+2
Redstar
Shimmerpaw
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death - Page 2 Empty A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

Post by Shimmerpaw January 27th 2013, 18:49

First topic message reminder :

Hai, Basically, Me and Rockpetal are going to die to put it simply. But rouges are going to come to camp and Sparkflame will die defending the nursery and Rockpetal, her best friend who will still doe horribly, happy RPing Smile

~This is my last time RPing Sparkflame, It feels so weird Sad~

All day Sparkflame has had a weird feeling, and she's not sure what it's about, sh feels like something is going to happen, something bad... unforgettable... fatal.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

Post by Shimmerpaw January 30th 2013, 14:49

~Hehe... Come at me Bro... XD~

Sparkflame stood stunned for a moment when she regained herself and hid her kits under a bramble bush and told them in a hushed voice. "Hold tails, and whatever you do, don't let go or make a sound." she sprang up to defend her kits and rushed to fight off a gray she-cat prowling up behind her mother. The tabby she-cat felt a strong need to prove herself and that she would. She shoved into a large tom who pushed her aside as if she was no more than a fly, but that made her mad. All the fury inside her, the Dark Forest training, the being lied to and treated as if she were a kit, the small omen of the bloodstained teeth.... She jumped onto the black tom and grabbed ahold of his neck, taking a swift bite to his neck, killing him.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death - Page 2 Empty Re: A Warrior and A Queen, a Special Bond, Even Through Death

Post by Lilacstar January 30th 2013, 15:51

A shriek rose up in the nursery as two twin tabby cats broke inside.
"THE KITS!" Viper screamed, writhing furiously under a large tom.
With a loud yowl, she raked her claws across the tom's, chest, and
flipped the tom off of her. Viper's eye was swollen shut, a set
of bloody score marks were across her forehead, and her tail had
a chunk's of fur missing, but fury gleamed in her eyes.

With a loud yowl, Viper hurled herself at the twins, making one of
them drop Finchkit. Shrieking furiously, she began to slash angrily
at the cats, forcing them slowly out of the nursery. With a agonized
wail the larger twin cat fell to the ground, jerking it pain from the deep
flank wound she had given it. The smaller twin fled tail between it's legs.

Viper nuzzled her daughter, and pushed her deeper into the nursery,
and planted herself firmly outside the nursery, slashing and biting furiously
at anycat who came too close.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 30th 2013, 16:19

Dawnstorm yowled an ear-piercing battle call as she leaped on the nearest rogue headed for the nursery. It was about twice her size, but still wriggling under Dawnstorm's weight. She sunk her claws in as far as possible and hung on as the black tom flailed. She gave the tom a nice, memorable nip on the neck and she pounced off as it ran away either to attack others or flee. Dawnstorm turned back and awaited at the nursery entrance, whipping her tail out in a lashing motion. ""Hold on!" she yowled into the nursery. She hissed as other approached the nursery, scaring them off and chasing them. A tom knocked her to the side, pinning her down as she wriggled. Oh great StarClan, if I kill this tom please forgive me, she thought. Regrettably, she lifted her rear paws and snuck them under the snarling tom above her. Will a squeal, she threw them on the tom's belly and scratched, his delicate belly being even more exposed. Squealing in pain, the tom backed up and looked at his bleeding stomach. During this moment of blindness, Dawnstorm flipped over and ran back next to the nursery, looking both ways in case of another attack like that. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold many others at bay.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 30th 2013, 18:06

Sparkflame looked around wildly and stopped dead when a tabby rouge stalked her silently. She froze as he approached her not remembering what to do, as soon as he was close she slashed his nose which just seemed to make him more angry. The giant tom lunged in, catching his claws on her neck. He got over and bit down and left Sparkflame lying there, losing blood slowly.

~Okay, she's dying.... now what? XD~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 30th 2013, 18:20

"SPARKFLAME!" Viper shrieked, kicking a tom away, and running the distance to her daughter.
Viper turned, and saw the tabby rouge. Fury welled up inside the she-cat, and she looked at her daughter, before turning, and leaping at the tabby rouge.
With a furious shriek, Viper scored her claws across the tabby's face repeatedly, until the cat was shrieking in agony.
With a cold glare, Viper slashed the Tabby's belly to it's chest, and looked down on the writhing body with cold satisfaction.
Then, she turned, and raced towards her daughter's body.
"Sparkflame! No! No! No! No! No!" She wailed, dropping down beside her dying daughter, and cradling her smaller body, letting out wails.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 30th 2013, 18:31

Dawnstorm's head whipped to the dying cat. Sparkflame, Dawnstorm knew.
She wasn't going to bother, not right now. She wanted to go over there,
but it was no use. She wouldn't leave her or the other kits unguarded.
She sprang on another dark brown tom that was near her, but he shook her
off, sending Dawnstorm flailing across the place to the nursery. She
was almost paralyzed, not able to get up. She finally struggled to her
paws, limping to the nursery and growling pitifully.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 30th 2013, 18:36

Sparkflame coughed and managed to tell her mother. "I-I don't want you to abandon your kits..." She mewed hoarsely. "My kits.... protection...." She wanted to say more but felt like she couldn't. "You.... Viper..... Please. Care.. for my kits." she began to feel lightheaded from a loss of blood.

~I'm not going to let her die quite yet so more people can say there "Sparkflame No!" ~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 30th 2013, 18:43

"No! You'll be ok! Shh!" Viper gasped, fiercely licking her daughter's cheek. Tears were streaking Viper's face.
"SAGEDAPPLE! SAGEDAPPLE!" Viper shrieked, refusing to leave her daughters side.
Viper began to sob, and she nosed Sparkflame. Her daughter's blood was staining her own black fur a cherry hue.
"No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No..." Viper sobbed hysterically, her body shaking.
"You shouldn't be dying. Your too young! It should be me dying!" Viper gasped between her sobbing.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 30th 2013, 18:53

Sparkflame strained and looked at her mother, the effort hurt, but she managed to lick her mother's cheek. "I will be okay.." she echoed hollowly. "It will be alright." Sparkflame tried to comfort her mother best she could in her dying state.

MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feye watched the small tabby warrior and nodded. "She is strong. Camofrost made a wise choice."

Last edited by Feye on January 30th 2013, 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 30th 2013, 18:54

"SPARKFLAME!!!" Grasswhisker cried, "Sweetie!!! Don't go!!!" He chased the rogues and he got ambushed by surprise. He rustled the rogue back near Sparkflame and killed him. He jumped up, and another rogue sliced his throat. He stood shocked for a second, and he fell. He didn't just lay there. He pulled himself towards Sparkflame. He kept pulling, and collapsed right beside Sparkflame. "Sparkflame. Remember this: I will ALWAYS love you. Even though you are a Dark Forest can, I would go to the Dark Forest-" he choked up, "-and Starclan border just to see y-uou. I... love you more than anyone I know. Remember me..." And at that, Grasswhisker went cold.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 30th 2013, 18:58

"Me too.... I will-" she paused trying to gasp another breath. "I will see you soon my love." She choked out her last words. "SOMEONE LET ROCKPETAL KNOW THAT I LOVED HER LIKE A SISTER!" Sparkflame's body convulsed once more, then went still.

Spottedkit wailed from their hiding place. "MAMA! NO!"
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 30th 2013, 19:10

"No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" Viper shrieked, her voice rising in desperation.
"NO! NO! NO! NO!" Viper shrieked louder, shaking Sparkflame's body.
"SPARKFLAME!!!!!!!!" Viper screeched with all her might, praying her little girl wasn't gone.
Viper let out a piercing wail, and her head sagged, and she let out another chilling wail.
""SPARKFLAME! OH FORESTBLAZE WHY COULDN'T I PROTECT HER?! WHY DID GRASSWHISKER HAVE TO LEAVE ME TOO?!" Viper sobbed. Grasswhisker was Viper's only comfort about her lost best friend.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 30th 2013, 19:30

Sunfire stood, shocked. His family was disappearing from his memory! Was this meant to be? "Viper, it's okay..." he choked up, "It's okay..." and tears rolled down his face.

Wintershadow did nothing. She just stood there blankly. Her eyes were hollow. Her mind was blank. She didn't speak or make a sound. "I can't live like this much longer..." she whispered, tears falling down her cheeks, "No one has gone though as much as my family... and now just me and Sunfire. How long will it last?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar January 30th 2013, 20:15

Rockpetal heard the screeches from the nursery and dashed over, ignoring all rogues that jumped on her and made her bleed worse. She glanced behind her, watching as her father took her post guarding the elders' den before bursting into the nursery, her pelt starting to get sticky as she bled. Panting, she looked around. "What is goi-" she stopped dead as she saw Sparkflame's body lying lifelessly on the ground.

"SPARKFLAME!" Rockpetal screeched after a long pause. "NO! WHY?" she shook her best friend's dead body with Viper, tears starting to fill her eyes and stream down her face. "SPARKFLAME!"

She finally gave up and prowled into the clearing. Giving a battle yowl, she ran straight into the middle of the army of rogues, killing and biting every rogue she saw out of fury, anger, and confusion. Confused by the sudden lost of her best friend, she was pinned down by one rogue and injured by another. Their claws sunk in deeper as she got weaker. Finally they got off and threw her back to the nursery where she was bleeding.

"I'm coming Sparkflame... I'm coming with you," she choked, almost being able to make out a few ghostly cats. "I'll be fine now. Just know that I'll be with Sparkflame... Good-bye everyone...I'm" she gasped in the air for a final time before breathing out in a whisper. "going with her... Now..." Her body went unnaturally cold as her head turned to watch Talon protecting the elders' den with all the dead rogues littering the camp, but he finally fell as well. She smiled, and finally fell limp, hearing the final words of the rogues, "RETREAT!" (Speed up my death...)

Talon collapsed as he was slashed a final time, without expression as he became cold and limp.

Nightheart padded from the den and looked around the clearing at the dead bodies, but her eyes locking on one. "Rockpetal!" she yowled and ran towards her granddaughter, ignoring her crippled self. "NO!" she shook the body hard, but nothing would make the calico warrior breathe again. "You're all I have... You were everything to me..." she muttered and curled up next to the body, sobbing.

~My Will:
  • Nightheart- Birdflight (If not, then she's up for grabs)?
  • Rock Army- Me (No one takes my Rock Army, even if I am a different cat)
  • My awesomeness- The entire of WindClan (No, it's not my epicness. That stays with me.)

Good-bye everyone! I'ma miss you!~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 31st 2013, 23:16

Windystorm was pinned beneath the claws of a broad-shouldered tom, struggling and lashing out wildly at the rogue's sneering face. No! He thought, letting out a snarl of frustration. The cat was stronger than he was. Why had he let down his guard? Windclan needed him! He could hear his clanmates' yowls... C'mon... Windystorm narrowed his eyes and landed a strong blow on the tom's muzzle to try and stun him. "Let go!"
"SAGEDAPPLE! SAGEDAPPLE!"
With a sudden burst of strength, he overthrew his attacker and lunged at him, fangs and claws at the ready and a fierce growl erupting from his throat. The rogue stared, bewildered for a moment that the leaner tom had managed to escape him, and tried to dart back to dodge. Windystorm felt his claws sink into the cat's face, ripping through fur and leaving a long, deep gash across the tom's face. Blinded and shaking blood from his face, the rogue started to back away, realizing the others were starting to fall back. Windystorm lunged again, batting at the tom's face with his front paws and forcing the tom back.
"RETREAT!"
The rogue let out a yowl of pain and staggered away, running blindly towards the sound of his 'leader'. Windystorm panted, blinking back the blood from his eyes. He whirled around and darted towards his clanmates, letting out a victorious yowl. His grin quickly faded as he stopped, the bodies of Windclan cats laying all around him. He had a painful-looking gash over his shoulder and cheek, but none of his wounds were as bad as the others'. His eyes fell on the body of Sparkflame and Rockpetal, barely recognizing them because of the blood staining their pelts. If not for Viper, he wouldn't have known. "No..." He groaned, lowering his head and falling beside Viper, curling his tail tightly around his paws. I was an apprentice with these cats... We shared the same den. Slept next to each other in our nests. How...? Why did this happen...?
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 31st 2013, 23:32

Viper pressed her face into Sparkflame's bloodied pelt.
"This is all my fault! I knew I should of made her stay in the nursery to protect the kits.." Viper moaned, pressing her face deeper into her daughter's stiff, bloodied fur.

"Mama...? Why is big sister sleeping?" A high pitched voice squeaked from behind Viper, and Viper turned around slowly, her movements slow and painful.

Finchkit stood infront of her, the small calico looked curiously around at the slain bodies lying all around the clearing.

"S-She's just napping dear...." Viper whispered, and nosed her small daughter.

"Good cause she promised to tell us the story about the grey journey to find the magical plant!" Finchkit squeaked, and Viper's heart broke it two.

"Go back into the den little one, mommy has some business to take care of!" Viper mewed, faking her cheerfulness, and she nosed her daughter towards the den, and scampered back towards the nursery.
Viper turned, and stumbled back to Sparkflame, and pressed her face against her daughter's lifeless body.
Viper then turned to Grasswhisker's slain form, and nosed the tom softly, tears running down her bloodied face.
"I-I promised Forestblaze I would protect her kits...And I failed... I can't even protect my own kits...What was I thinking?!" Viper cried, turning to look at Windystorm.

Viper had a set of score marks across her face that were painful, and were still bleeding. She had blood dripping from a shallow belly wound, and her left eye was completely swollen shut. Her claws were torn out, left scattered in the bodies of the enemies.
"What are we going to do? We just lost three warriors...?!" Viper whispered, hunching over.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 2nd 2013, 22:29

Windystorm looked over at Viper, his expression grim and full of sadness. The tom shook his head. "I never thought that..." His meow faded away, his eyes widening. Three?! Franticly, his eyes scanned the battlefield, a grimace on his face. Who else? Who else did we lose?! Windystorm saw a form on the ground, sleeker and more long-legged than the other rogues, and quickly scrambled to its side. He looked down, taking in a short breath of surprise as he realized who had been killed. Rockpetal. Windystorm stood for several moments before going down and picking up his former den-mate by the scruff. He lifted her carefully, making sure that her body didn't drag on the ground, but his paws were trembling. He was devastated. Windclan has lost too much... The tom slowly placed her beside Sparkflame, touching his nose to her fur. All of my den mates... Half of the warriors on the journey... Gone! An angry snarl started to grow on his face, though his eyes were closed. He jumped up to his paws and looked at Viper, shaking his head. "We survive. That's what we'll do." The tom growled, lashing his tail. "Windclan has always been the most unfortunate of the clans. Short fur. Cold Leafbare. No shelter but these starclan-forsaken holes in the ground... But we do something that no other clan does better. We adapt and we survive. We may run along the way, but we never give up." Windystorm's eyes softened slightly and he touched his tail to his mentor's shoulder. "You've lost the most, Viper... But you're not alone. I don't know where Birdflight or Honeystar are. I'm not even sure that Lightningstorm is ok." His meow betrayed him now, more worried than ever. "I should have been here. With you, and the others. I shouldn't have run ahead. I abandoned my friends, the kits, the elders, and my mate... Everyone's death is my fault in some way. If i could had just... Thought!" Windystorm removed his tail and dug his claws into the ground. "Then, at least, I might have died beside my family..."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 2nd 2013, 23:06

Dawnstorm watched as the last of the rogues retreated. She padded slowly
up to the two dead bodies, and sat beside the tom Windystorm. He
watched as Rockpetal and Sparkflame twitched a few times before going
completely still. Her head hung low, and then raised back up in a
mournful yowl. When her long, grief-stricken howl died down, she pressed
the top of her head against Windystorm, tears filling her eyes. She
honestly didn't want to seem romantically inclined with Windystorm, but
she had nobody else to lean on, and she couldn't hang her heavy head
alone. "I failed every cat who died here," she mewed quietly, her voice
cracking. "Rockpetal... Sparkflame... Grasswhisker... the kits...." She
turned to the nursery, where she heard a rustle of leaves. It was the
elders starting to remove a few limp, lifeless kits and queens out of
the nursery. She saw her aunt Springfur walk out of the nursery, head
facing the ground. Dawnstorm figured one of her kits died. All of
Dawnstorm's kits tagged behind her, all looking all right. Dawnstorm
darted over to them and licked them crazily. "Are you guys all alright?"
she stammered in a quiet yet urgent voice. All her kits seemed fine.
All the other kits slipped out of the nursery. Dawnstorm looked around.
"Kits and queens, find your littermates and mothers and kits, or your
remaining ones," she said loudly to the cats.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 3rd 2013, 08:52

Spottedkit and Leafkit walked initial the clearing. "MAMA! WHAT HAOPENED TO HER?!" Leafkit howled. She pressed her face into her mother's fur and mewed. "Wake up Mama. Please wake up."

Spottedkit bounded over to the other lifeless tabby "DADDY!!!!" Her eyes were so wide you could see a whit rim around the emerald green. "Daddy! Wake up Daddy!" She pressed her nose into his fur to draw in the scent of her deceased father one more time.

Both she-kits bounded up to Viper and mewed. "Now who will take care of us?" Spottedkit asked. "Viper! Make mama and daddy wake up! Please!" They screamed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 3rd 2013, 10:29

~ Can I take care of two of your kits, Sparky? I only have 3 in WC that DS is caring for and she can take 5 Wink ~

Dawnstorm padded up to Spottedkit and Leafkit, and licked them gently. "It's fine, young ones. We'll figure it out. It's going to be okay," she soothed. Swiftkit and the other of Dawnstorm's 3 WindClan kits padded up next to Dawnstorm. She gently licked the top of their heads. "I could take care of a few of you, if you want. You guys are only about a quarter to half moon older than my litter," she mewed. She looked around the clearing to all the dead and wounded WindClan cats. Her head faced the ground as she whimpered sadly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar February 3rd 2013, 11:58

Rogueblossom wrote:Rockpetal heard the screeches from the nursery and dashed over, ignoring all rogues that jumped on her and made her bleed worse. She glanced behind her, watching as her father took her post guarding the elders' den before bursting into the nursery, her pelt starting to get sticky as she bled. Panting, she looked around. "What is goi-" she stopped dead as she saw Sparkflame's body lying lifelessly on the ground.

"SPARKFLAME!" Rockpetal screeched after a long pause. "NO! WHY?" she shook her best friend's dead body with Viper, tears starting to fill her eyes and stream down her face. "SPARKFLAME!"

She finally gave up and prowled into the clearing. Giving a battle yowl, she ran straight into the middle of the army of rogues, killing and biting every rogue she saw out of fury, anger, and confusion. Confused by the sudden lost of her best friend, she was pinned down by one rogue and injured by another. Their claws sunk in deeper as she got weaker. Finally they got off and threw her back to the nursery where she was bleeding.

"I'm coming Sparkflame... I'm coming with you," she choked, almost being able to make out a few ghostly cats. "I'll be fine now. Just know that I'll be with Sparkflame... Good-bye everyone...I'm" she gasped in the air for a final time before breathing out in a whisper. "going with her... Now..." Her body went unnaturally cold as her head turned to watch Talon protecting the elders' den with all the dead rogues littering the camp, but he finally fell as well. She smiled, and finally fell limp, hearing the final words of the rogues, "RETREAT!" (Speed up my death...)

Talon collapsed as he was slashed a final time, without expression as he became cold and limp.

Nightheart padded from the den and looked around the clearing at the dead bodies, but her eyes locking on one. "Rockpetal!" she yowled and ran towards her granddaughter, ignoring her crippled self. "NO!" she shook the body hard, but nothing would make the calico warrior breathe again. "You're all I have... You were everything to me..." she muttered and curled up next to the body, sobbing.

~My Will:
  • Nightheart- Birdflight (If not, then she's up for grabs)?
  • Rock Army- Me (No one takes my Rock Army, even if I am a different cat)
  • My awesomeness- The entire of WindClan (No, it's not my epicness. That stays with me.)

Good-bye everyone! I'ma miss you!~

Sunfire stared blankly at Rockpetal. She didn't know, but he loved her... He bawled like a kit, and Wintershadow had to cradle him like one to shut him up. "It's okay, Sunfire... Shh..." she whispered, calming him to a whimper. "Go get some rest..." and he got up and moped to the warriors den, collapsing on his nest.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw February 4th 2013, 15:19

-Thanks Dawny, but I think I'm good, Viper said she could handle 8, but thanks Wink-
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2