Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 13 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 13 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

+13
Gingerlion
Birdstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Bramblesky
Icestar of ShadowClan
Eaglestrike
Blagonet
Phoenixflare
Ren
Nyx
Hazelstar
Scarlett
17 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 13 Empty The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 22:50

First topic message reminder :

Territory:
Important Pack Events:
The Alphas and Betas are mated pairs. Each person can play no more than 1 high/unique ranking character. If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the history of the pack or photos please feel free to post them.

Ranks
Alpha Male:
Paladin (DawnStorm):
Alpha Female:
Mara (Snowlily):
Beta Male:
Tenebris (Brightstar):
Beta Female:
Mingra (Hazelstar):
Healer:
Nkri (Blagonet):
Faolan- Trainee (Gingerlion):
Warriors:
Skaarsgard (Blazespirit):
Diablo (Windystorm):
Eros (Spicepaw):
Solleks (Brightstar):
Nati (Snowlily):
Ajax (Snowlily):
Casper (Crowshadow):
Hunters:
Denali (Viper):
Karma (Eaglestrike):
Ren (DawnStorm):
Phaio (Blagonet):
Sora (Brightstar):
Ronan (Windystorm):
Trainees:
Blaze (Icestar of ShadowClan):
Utau (Petalfrost):
Katie (Crowshadow):
Pups:
Drew (Phantom):
Vissa (Sagedapple):
Blade (Sagedapple):
Itala, Lavina & Juno (Birdflight):
Omega Male:
Akiro (Blazespirit):
Omega Female:
Loners:
Hypnos (Lightningstorm):
Nyla (Snowlily):
Ronan (Windystorm):

Relationships:

Sign-up Form:
My Character
Name: Mara
Personality: Loyal to a fault, Honest, Blunt, Quick witted
Crush: None
Mate: Paladin
History: She was born to a rogue wolf who died or illness. She followed the pack around until they no longer were bothered by her presence. Once accepted she worked her way up through the ranks and as she grew improved her skills. once the Alpha before her passed on she quickly took change of the pack.
Picture:
Mara:

Name: Ajax
Personality: Resilient, Strong Minded, Level-headed, Calming
Mate: None
History: Not much is known about him exept that he joined the pack as a pup.
Picture:
Ajax:

Name: Nati
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Honest, Humble, Quite, Intelligent, Confident
History: She was born into the pack and doesn't believe herself to be anything special, though she is quiet strong for her size and is a fierce battler.
Picture:
Nati:

Name: Nyla
Personality: Reserved. Intelligent, Patient
History: Cast out of her clan during a change in the ranks she fled deep into the mountains which became her sanctuary.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on February 5th 2013, 10:11; edited 52 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433519
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 21:20

"Are you okay, Mingra?" Tenebris padded up behind the she-wolf. He dropped the rabbit in his jaws and it landed next to her nose with a muffled thump. "Eat," he ordered softly, nosing Mingra's neck. "The bear attack must've shaken you up pretty bad. You should rest."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Hazelstar February 3rd 2013, 21:45

Mingra nodded at Tenebris, "We're in charge for now. The alphas are out." She barked, settling next to Tenebris. She muzzled the rabbit into the middle of them, "Share it with me." She looked at Tenebris softly, "Don't worry. That rest in the bush did me well. I'm just slightly sore now, but I'll last."
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7148
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 3rd 2013, 21:57

So that was why he hadn't seen Paladin and Mara around, Tenebris realized with a slight shrug. He settled down beside Mingra, but pushed the rabbit towards, indicating that she should eat first. "I'm not that hungry," he explained, turning his head so he could examine her more critically. Mingra certainly looked more weary, but she was clearly still alert and functioning well. Good. The wolf's gaze wandered past her to give the camp a quick scan.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 22:32

Diablo stood, pausing and glancing over at the other wolves. His packmates. He was still relatively new to the pack, but he felt a surprisingly great amount of loyalty towards it. The alphas, especially, for taking him in. Diablo was pitiful back then, almost scrawny and nervous enough to be mistaken as an omega. Over time, he had filled out well. He was broad-shouldered and muscular, and he had proved to be much larger than he had appeared that day. Now, Diablo was a warrior, but he had no special bond with any of the other wolves or his fellow warriors. He didn't think the Betas were going to open up to him so easily. Slowly, he padded up towards them with a raven in his jaws, something he had caught earlier as a snack. He sat down and flicked an ear, feeling a bit out of place. "Hello."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 23:03

Name: Nyla
Personality: Reserved, Intelligent, Patient
History: Cast out of her clan during a change in the ranks she fled deep into the mountains which became her sanctuary.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on February 3rd 2013, 23:14; edited 2 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 23:10

Name: Ronan
Personality: A charming, charismatic male with a bit of a way with words. He's a trickster at heart and knows how to manipulate others fairly successfully. Lies come naturally to Ronan. To anyone he doesn't want out of his fur, however, he's quite the loving male. He can be very affectionate, but also a bit selfish with people.
Crush: Open?
History: Ronan was born into a relatively average-sized pack, future alpha and strongest son of the Alpha pair. He was a troublesome pup, always picking fights with his 2 brothers, but he always meant well. When he was trainee-aged, Ronan snuck out of the den at night during the winter to explore and possibly even find a female or two. He spotted tracks in the snow and followed them, unaware that they belonged to something much bigger and more dangerous than a wolf. The trail took him into the territory of a male bear, highly aggressive when he found Ronan wandering alone near his den. The bear chased him, but Ronan managed to scramble ahead and run. He led it straight into the middle of camp. The bear slaughtered his siblings and parents before going after the rest of the pack, dazed and unprepared for the sudden attack. What remained of his pack fled and Ronan, who had hid while the bear attacked, ran away afterwards, guilty and grief-stricken. He lived on his own ever since.
Picture:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Windystorm on February 3rd 2013, 23:57; edited 1 time in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 3rd 2013, 23:20

~Accepted. Mind if Nyla likes Ronan?~

Nyla had been walking through the woods that had lined the mountainside for several days without more than an hours rest at one time. Her pelt was battered and her paws bloody. She was begining to limp when she smelled it. There's a pack nearby?... She was weary about nearing strange wolves in her state. Her body was far to exhausted to put up a fight if they decided to kill her. But what if they don't kill me...? What if they can help Her mind was over whelmed with questions but before she knew it she had entered their camp. Finally... Her vision grew blurry as she collapsed, kicking up a dirt cloud as her body hit the ground.

"I don't think I will have to give up either role. It's just that it is going to be very busy around here for a while. I will need your help more too. But how about we continue that walk now?" Her paws were starting to freeze from standing on the frozen lake too long anyway.

Ajax let out a short laugh. "Hm, we'll... Not exactly. I don't think anyone really planned to be fighting a bear. Especially not one with cubs to protect. But it is what they used to bring the moose back to camp for food earlier that day." The large wolf sat down with his head help high. "It takes a lot of practice for all of them to bring down an animal like that. But the biggest thing is catching it by surprise if at all possible. However, there are those occasions where you couldn't catch an animal like that by surprise and in that case the hunting party usually splits into groups and surrounds the animal."

Nati mumbled something indistinguishable through her tail. Her breathing was still rough but she didn't open her eyes or fight him. She was too engrossed in the warmth from his pelt. Her ears twitched every now and then as he buried her muzzle in her paws.

Last edited by Snowlily on February 3rd 2013, 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 3rd 2013, 23:28

Mingra sighed softly, and leaned against Tenebris. "Maybe I do need to rest, though I'm not that hungry either... I've just been so tired lately and I don't know why." She looked at Tenebris softly, her eyes shining, "Maybe I've come down with something or..." Mingra's thoughts cloud up, making it hard to think. That time, when she and Tenebris were by the lake a few moons again. Maybe that's what was making her feel so tired. "Tenebris. Maybe I have pups." She whispered softly.

~Mingra should be preggers. Razz ~
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7148
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 3rd 2013, 23:54

Diablo heard and sat there, feeling a bit awkward. At times like these he wished his sense of hearing was worse and that his voice was loader. He wasn't one to talk about about mateships, or even any relationships in general. The male stood there a while, finishing off his raven and burying the bones and feathers. "Congratulations." He said suddenly, his grey stare fixing onto Mingra.

Ronan padded through the forest, a slight limp to his step and a large caribou leg in his jaws, dragging in the grass. "Idiots..." He muttered, his eyes narrowed slightly. He had been involved in a pack raid with a small group of males earlier, having been promised a large share of the profits. Medical supplies, prey... All of the things he had been promised he had to steal for himself in the end. Note to self; don't trust the guys. They're more like you than you expect. Ronan thought, puffing out a sigh of frustration and dropping the leg. "Why is this so heavy!?" He snarled, pacing around it. The male stopped for a bit to nurse his front leg, which one of the males had bit when Ronan had tried to escape. When he had a moment to calm down, he heard a soft thud. "Huh...?" Ronan pricked his ears and quickly glanced around, the fur on the back of his head bristling. The scent of wolf hit his nose and he stood, his ears flattened against his head now. "Who's there?" Ronan snarled, sounding as intimidating as he could, given his position. When no answer came, he scowled and hid the leg in the tall grass before padding forward towards the scent. As he got closer, he smelled... blood. Whoever was hiding was injured. Ronan approached more confidently. He spotted a limp, bloody form on the ground and paused, startled. What the...? Slowly, he limped towards it and nudged the body, seeing the slow rise and fall of the wolf's chest. It was alive. "Well, scat." The male cursed, realizing that the wolf was also a female. Now he needed to help her. "Why am I such a gentleman?" Ronan sighed, carefully picking up the bleeding wolf by the scruff. He abandoned the caribou leg for now and headed in the direction of the nearest wolf pack. It wasn't far, by the smell, and he was planning on trading the leg for something anyway. You owe me, girl.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 4th 2013, 00:02

Nyla slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was still very blurred and it took a minute of blinking away the dust and clearing thoughts to figure out what was going on. Startled by her body being drug along she struggled against it. Her eyes were blazing gold and her pelt was bristling from her neck to her tail. Every muscle in her body was shading in exhaustion but her instincts told her to fight it.

"I don't think I will have to give up either role. It's just that it is going to be very busy around here for a while. I will need your help more too. But how about we continue that walk now?" Her paws were starting to freeze from standing on the frozen lake too long anyway.

Ajax let out a short laugh. "Hm, we'll... Not exactly. I don't think anyone really planned to be fighting a bear. Especially not one with cubs to protect. But it is what they used to bring the moose back to camp for food earlier that day." The large wolf sat down with his head help high. "It takes a lot of practice for all of them to bring down an animal like that. But the biggest thing is catching it by surprise if at all possible. However, there are those occasions where you couldn't catch an animal like that by surprise and in that case the hunting party usually splits into groups and surrounds the animal."

Nati mumbled something indistinguishable through her tail. Her breathing was still rough but she didn't open her eyes or fight him. She was too engrossed in the warmth from his pelt. Her ears twitched every now and then as he buried her muzzle in her paws.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 4th 2013, 00:10

Utau padded through camp silently minding her own business. "What do I do now?" She said with a sigh of bordom. She was a trainee without a trainer.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6286
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 4th 2013, 00:13

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 13 775420509_1821842
Name: Eros
Personality: Outgoing, playful, flirty, and a little misguided. Eros likes to match up wolves in the pack and to give advice. It can be good advice... sometimes.
Crush: Everything female that walks
History: Once upon a time, there was a little white pup. Two wolves from the pack found him and brought him in, where they raised him as their own. (He wouldn't take anyone else) They fell in love and named him Eros. They later died after one drowned and the other threw themselves into a stampede of moose. (meese c:)
Picture: BEHOLD

Spoiler:

Eros's ears turned towards the couple and he smiled in wolfish delight. "Pups! Tenebris, you lucky male." He said cheerfully, springing up to the two. He didn't care or didn't notice that this was a private conversation.

Last edited by Spicepaw on February 4th 2013, 00:27; edited 2 times in total
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4105
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 4th 2013, 00:17

Ronan paused, nearly stumbling with Nyla's efforts. "Hey! I'm saving your life here!" He said through her fur, glancing towards the clearing ahead. "We're almost there and if you don't keep still, so help me, I will turn back and put you back where I found you!"

Diablo waited for a response.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 4th 2013, 00:24

~Accepted Eros. And your picture in the spoiler didn't work Spicepaw~

Nyla's heart was beating faster as she panicked. "Who are you and where are you taking me?" She demanded. Her voice was cracking and slurred a bit, making her words nearly indistinguishable. Truth was that she was too exhausted to fight off the large male. It was all she could do to keep herself conscious at this point. Her tail was still bristling but she stopped struggling now.

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 4th 2013, 00:31

Ronan felt a bit of sympathy for the female, but he stayed quiet. He needed to get her to a pack. If they were lucky, there would be a healer there to patch her up. Ronan limped towards the clearing, preparing to face the ranks of the pack. If they're as I remember them, they won't hurt a crippled guy with an injured 'mate'...

Diablo glanced at Eros, surprised by his approach. He was certainly outgoing, if not a bit flashy.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 4th 2013, 00:37

~Mate? Lol Is that how you're planning on getting them in?~

Nyla's gaze shifted quickly as she tried to make sense of when she was. It wasn't a place she recognized at all. How long ago his he been dragging me through this mess. She didn't want to say anything else knowing it would give away her nerves and this place was strange enough for her as it was. She let out a small whine and flinched in his grip. Now what is going to happen. She knew they were approaching a pack but had no idea what would happen once they got there.

"I don't think I will have to give up either role. It's just that it is going to be very busy around here for a while. I will need your help more too. But how about we continue that walk now?" Mara's paws were starting to freeze from standing on the frozen lake too long anyway.

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 4th 2013, 00:42

"So..." Eros sat down in front of the two and wagged his tail happily, something that most wolves didn't do. He picked up the habit somewhere. "Who's the daddy?" A small, innocent smile appeared on his face.
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4105
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 4th 2013, 00:49

Ronan stopped suddenly, his ears pricked. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked, blinking. By now someone must have seen them. He needed to think of an act quick. "Listen, I'm gonna do something crazy... but just go with it, alright?" Ronan placed her on the ground gently. "And don't run. This is the only pack in this part of the forest." The male gave her a warning glance. He took a breath and staggered into the clearing, wincing slightly. Stupid leg... That wasn't supposed to be real pain! Ronan cursed silently and looked around wildly, a genuinely concerned, perfectly acted, look on his face. "Help! Anyone! My mate was attacked!"

Diablo flinched. Was the male really so oblivious? It was obvious to Diablo that the two were romantically inclined. Their body language said it and they were the beta couple, so it had to be obvious.

Last edited by Windystorm on February 4th 2013, 00:57; edited 1 time in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 4th 2013, 00:56

Nyla was about to respond but he walked off before she could speak. She shot him a look of her own while he had his back turned. She began to examine herself while she could see enough to identify major injuries. her paw pads were worn down until they were painful and bloodied. Her pelt was a mess, fur matted a bit. Nothing that couldn't be easily fixed. There were a few cuts on her flank some still bleeding slightly.

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 4th 2013, 01:07

Something caught a strange scent and heard an unrecognizable voice. She let out a warning howl for the rest of the pack to be alerted before running over to him.
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 4th 2013, 01:13

Ronan looked over at the female, making his fur bristle slightly. "We need help," He said, his tone urgent. "Do you have a healer?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2013, 01:15

Tenebris felt quite a mix of emotions. He was happy- he was a father! (Sounds so creepy D:) He also felt a little awkward, as they had drawn quite a crowd. Eros's comment also annoyed him to a certain degree. The black wolf touched Mingra's neck with her muzzle, hoping she understood that he would have to be happy later, when they didn't need to address other wolves. Tenebris nodded at Diablo, politely acknowledging his earlier comment. "Thank you." But when his yellow gaze landed on Eros, his eyes sharpened and a growl rumbled softly in his throat.

Sora glanced around, shaking the snow off her thick brownish coat. Where was Utau? Tenebris had assigned her as the trainer of the young wolf. She spotted Utau finally, a wandering figure at the side of the dens. "Hey!" she called.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 4th 2013, 01:17

Nyla stood up her paws bleeding and screaming in protest as evey muscle in her body shook rather violently. She stumbled through the remaining underbrush and into the clearing behind the strange wolf. She stared down at the ground, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 4th 2013, 01:23

Ronan glanced over at the female, surprised and slightly irritated that she hadn't stayed down. He kept the look of concern, pressing close to her to offer her his shoulder. It was slightly uncomfortable, but Ronan had done the act a few times before. What he was really worried about wasn't how he appeared, but how the female would react. Would she blow the act...? "Well?" He asked, adding in a slightly angrier tone to his words.

Diablo nodded and stared at the newcomers, a growl, as if on instinct, starting to rumble from his throat.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool February 4th 2013, 01:27

Utah grmmanced at the strange wolfs tone. "What do you care?! Who are you anyway?!" She said both protectively and sounding irritated. Where were the others?
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next