Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 15 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 15 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

+13
Gingerlion
Birdstar
Frost
Lightclaw
Bramblesky
Icestar of ShadowClan
Eaglestrike
Blagonet
Phoenixflare
Ren
Nyx
Hazelstar
Scarlett
17 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 15 Empty The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett January 20th 2013, 22:50

First topic message reminder :

Territory:
Important Pack Events:
The Alphas and Betas are mated pairs. Each person can play no more than 1 high/unique ranking character. If anyone has anything they would like to contribute to the history of the pack or photos please feel free to post them.

Ranks
Alpha Male:
Paladin (DawnStorm):
Alpha Female:
Mara (Snowlily):
Beta Male:
Tenebris (Brightstar):
Beta Female:
Mingra (Hazelstar):
Healer:
Nkri (Blagonet):
Faolan- Trainee (Gingerlion):
Warriors:
Skaarsgard (Blazespirit):
Diablo (Windystorm):
Eros (Spicepaw):
Solleks (Brightstar):
Nati (Snowlily):
Ajax (Snowlily):
Casper (Crowshadow):
Hunters:
Denali (Viper):
Karma (Eaglestrike):
Ren (DawnStorm):
Phaio (Blagonet):
Sora (Brightstar):
Ronan (Windystorm):
Trainees:
Blaze (Icestar of ShadowClan):
Utau (Petalfrost):
Katie (Crowshadow):
Pups:
Drew (Phantom):
Vissa (Sagedapple):
Blade (Sagedapple):
Itala, Lavina & Juno (Birdflight):
Omega Male:
Akiro (Blazespirit):
Omega Female:
Loners:
Hypnos (Lightningstorm):
Nyla (Snowlily):
Ronan (Windystorm):

Relationships:

Sign-up Form:
My Character
Name: Mara
Personality: Loyal to a fault, Honest, Blunt, Quick witted
Crush: None
Mate: Paladin
History: She was born to a rogue wolf who died or illness. She followed the pack around until they no longer were bothered by her presence. Once accepted she worked her way up through the ranks and as she grew improved her skills. once the Alpha before her passed on she quickly took change of the pack.
Picture:
Mara:

Name: Ajax
Personality: Resilient, Strong Minded, Level-headed, Calming
Mate: None
History: Not much is known about him exept that he joined the pack as a pup.
Picture:
Ajax:

Name: Nati
Personality: Brave, Loyal, Honest, Humble, Quite, Intelligent, Confident
History: She was born into the pack and doesn't believe herself to be anything special, though she is quiet strong for her size and is a fierce battler.
Picture:
Nati:

Name: Nyla
Personality: Reserved. Intelligent, Patient
History: Cast out of her clan during a change in the ranks she fled deep into the mountains which became her sanctuary.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Snowlily on February 5th 2013, 10:11; edited 52 times in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433515
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Spicefeather February 5th 2013, 00:57

Eros wagged his tail furiously. "Just a bit longer...." He said, concentrating deeply. Successfully, he stopped the bleeding. "I'm a genius!" Eros cried, pacing around happily in a circle. He smiled down at Nyla like an excited pup. "You were my first patient that I didn't want to hook up with!'
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4101
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All] - Page 15 Empty Re: The Blue Moon Pack [Open to All]

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 01:00

Mara: "I'm alright. Really...but..." She hesitated wondering if it would really be appropriate to finish saying the words she was choking over now. She stopped suddenly. The snow reached halfway up her legs now and she looked back at her mate. She really wanted to be happy delivering the news but it didn't seem like he was to happy to receive it.

Ajax: Ajax let out a short laugh. "Hm, we'll... Not exactly. I don't think anyone really planned to be fighting a bear. Especially not one with cubs to protect. But it is what they used to bring the moose back to camp for food earlier that day." The large wolf sat down with his head help high. "It takes a lot of practice for all of them to bring down an animal like that. But the biggest thing is catching it by surprise if at all possible. However, there are those occasions where you couldn't catch an animal like that by surprise and in that case the hunting party usually splits into groups and surrounds the animal."

Nati: Nati mumbled something indistinguishable through her tail. Her breathing was still rough but she didn't open her eyes or fight him. She was too engrossed in the warmth from his pelt. Her ears twitched every now and then as he buried her muzzle in her paws.

Nyla: Oh...You are going to pay for this one... Nyla didn't look back at Ronan this time. She was trying not to attack the small white wolf who she assumed was trying his best to help, though it wasn't actually of much help. She sighed knowing she shouldn't even think of fighting with a member of such a large pack. Once finished she glared at the small white wolf. "Thanks..." she growled clearly unsure whether she should be offended or grateful.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 5th 2013, 08:22

Paladin blinked at his mate. "Be honest, please. I don't mind," he said softly and barely audible. Something about the pups? he guessed silently. Was it that she wasn't happy about them?
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : ÒŽartaÓ³ (;
WarriorPoints : 4424
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 09:52

Mara: "Im not upset about it. I don't know why I would be." She stared back at him for several heartbeats trying to figure out how she might want to word the next part. "It seems like you aren't that happy about the news right now though. M not sure i understand what's going on with you anymore. You've been acting off."

Ajax: Ajax let out a short laugh. "Hm, we'll... Not exactly. I don't think anyone really planned to be fighting a bear. Especially not one with cubs to protect. But it is what they used to bring the moose back to camp for food earlier that day." The large wolf sat down with his head help high. "It takes a lot of practice for all of them to bring down an animal like that. But the biggest thing is catching it by surprise if at all possible. However, there are those occasions where you couldn't catch an animal like that by surprise and in that case the hunting party usually splits into groups and surrounds the animal."

Nati: Nati mumbled something indistinguishable through her tail. Her breathing was still rough but she didn't open her eyes or fight him. She was too engrossed in the warmth from his pelt. Her ears twitched every now and then as he buried her muzzle in her paws.

Nyla: Oh...You are going to pay for this one... Nyla didn't look back at Ronan this time. She was trying not to attack the small white wolf who she assumed was trying his best to help, though it wasn't actually of much help. She sighed knowing she shouldn't even think of fighting with a member of such a large pack. Once finished she glared at the small white wolf. "Thanks..." she growled clearly unsure whether she should be offended or grateful.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 09:58

Tenebris stared after Eros warily. He didn't trust the little white wolf, and he would've checked Nyla himself, but he didn't know a rabbit's tail about herbs. "Hopefully he didn't get his paws on the yew..."

"What's your name?" Sora padded up behind Eros. The slight tilt of her head spoke of friendliness, but also caution, while her eyes gave nothing else away.The two mates didn't seem as close as most were, she observed silently. I don't think Tenebris would've let Eros get within a tail-length of his mate with herbs in his paws. Speaking of Eros.... he was standing so close to her face, her nose almost touched his back. Sora deliberately took a step back and around so she was facing Nyla and Ronan more comfortably.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 10:13

~Is Sora talking to Eros or to Nyla and Ronan?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 12:47

~Nyla and Ronan. She knows who Eros is.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 13:09

~Okay. I was confused because the post seemed like she was facing Eros when she said it.~

Nyla looked back at the brown and grey wolf. Normally she would have been more irritated that she hadn't at least introduced herself before demanding answers of them. She didn't show it though. "I'm Nyla." She had considering introducing the wolf that had brought her there in the first place, but he didn't seem to know what to call him so instead she stayed quiet keeping Sora's gaze, giving away nothing.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 17:00

Sora glanced the male wolf, then returned her gaze to Nyla. She wanted to ask what had happened to make her bloody and beat-up and near death, but she would only be labeled as nosy and rude. Her ears twitched as she sat down, saying nothing. Why wasn't Nyla's mate injured in any way? Surely if she was attacked, her mate would be nearby and would defend? "Are you planning to stay with us?" she continued, to fill up the silence that had come up between them. That would probably change once Eros started talking.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 5th 2013, 18:04

Paladin shuffled his paws but still with a faint smile. "I know. I've
been really... stressed with this all," he admitted, glancing at his
paws. "Everything has been so different, and I'm not sad about the pups.
I've always wanted pups, ever since I even was one myself." He had to
think about how to word this. "I guess.. ever since I was a leader, the
thought kind of left me. But nevertheless, I am still excited, Mara. If
fact, now that I realize you are having pups, I'm extremely eager," he
looked at her with the same faint smile. The truth was, he was really
stressed about the pups, and he still did really want a few, but he
didn't know how to word it enthusiastically.

~Lol I'm starting
to understand why you said that you think my characters are bipolar
sometimes XD That's why as you can see I tried to make him sound in the
same mood ~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 20:59

Nyla stared back at the she-wolf. "I don't think I caught your name..." She did her best not to sound rude though you could still hear a slight edge to her voice. This wolf is asking a lot of questions. Nyla was a bit on edge. Between being in a new place and being surrounded by so many wolves she didn't know, she wasn't left with much of a choice but to trust that Ronan would come up with something.

Mara looked back at Paladin not feeling there was much of a need to say anything else about it just then. "We've been away for a while now. You know, we really should be getting back." She smiled slightly and quickly padded past her mate and took off in the direction of the pack's clearing home.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2013, 21:19

"Sora," she offered with a slight shrug. The Hunter could almost taste the new wolf's irritation. Well, excuse my curiosity, Sora thought sarcastically. Foreign wolves appear all the time at our camp when the alphas are out, I'll have you know, but the near-death experience right there really got me interested. She refrained from voicing her thoughts however, and kept her face blank as she stood.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren February 5th 2013, 21:33

Paladin padded after her and arrived in camp. Chaotic. He rushed over to
the high rock in which pack meetings were held. He howled above all
voices, calling his pack in for a meeting. Waiting for everybody to
gather, he leaped upon the rock, tail wagging impatiently. What had
happened?
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 5th 2013, 23:51

Mara looked at him confused as she padded up next to him. "Now doesn't seem like the best time for a meeting? Shouldn't we figure out what is going on her first?" She said to Paladin so that only he was able to ear her. Guess its done now. she looked down at the surrounding wolves, ready to speak once they had all properly gathered.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 5th 2013, 23:54

Ronan looked at Sora for a moment before glancing at Eros. He padded past the male, using a hind paw to hook out one of his front paws and to force him to turn. It was subtle and everyone seemed to be interested in his 'mate'. Everyone but the males of the pack, apparently. "Listen here, guy..." He said, just quietly enough for the two of them to hear, keeping a neutral expression. "I doubt you did more good than bad. If you harm my mate, I'll make sure you never have one." Ronan's eyes flashed warningly at Eros before he approached the two females. "Sorry, but could we have a moment?" He asked, glancing at Sora. He didn't even know the female's name...

Diablo noticed Ronan's quick movements. He snorted and let it slide. Any sensible male would do the same to Eros, especially after his 'treatment'. It looked as if the wounds were taken care of. All warriors knew, to an extent, how to bandage themselves if they needed to. I'm just not sure about the herbs... The using herbs to get a female sounds like him though, so he couldn't have lied about that.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4059
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 00:02

Nyla watched Ronan, entirely confused by what he was asking to Eros about. Maybe he's just trying to cover his tracks... The one they call Sora and that black and grey wolf seem awfully suspicious right now. I guess I would be to though. Nyla's thought were interrupted now by two large reddish wolves she hadn't noticed before. She made note of how they acted toward the other wolves, in demanding heir attention and figured they must be the alphas. She was still to exhausted to stand and figured whatever they might be saying probably wasn't their business but she was curious o see whether or not these wolves were planning to kill them or not. No matter how exhausted she was, she wasn't going down without a fight.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 6th 2013, 00:12

Ronan flicked an ear impatiently, but followed Nyla's gaze to the alphas. He watched them for a while before focusing back onto his 'mate'. "They wouldn't throw us out." Ronan said, just quietly enough for her ears only. "If they have any doubts, I have an entire leg of caribou to try and win them over with." He sat down and gave his injured paw a lick. The bleeding had stopped, but the wound might leave a scar. Least some females like these kind of things... Charming, they say. Ronan's nose twitched slightly. Hmph. If that white male really wants a mate, he should try throwing himself into a bear's den. He was slightly entertained by the thought. Shouldn't be thinkin' about this. I do have a 'mate', after all...
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 6th 2013, 00:21

Eros's eyes widened and he nodded, letting out a quiet whine. He padded away quickly and sat away from Nyla and Ronan. Scary... I'd rip his tail off if I could though. He thought and tilted his head to the side. Could I? I look stronger, but he's taller... Probably faster, too. I didn't expect him to use his paws like that either... Oh man, this calls for some days of training! Eros shot the couple a glance again. The female's kinda cute though... Kinda snappy, too. They're perfect for each other! 8D
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 00:22

"I've tried forgetting about it several times now," she started looking at Ronan, "but why did you actually drag me here? I wasn't any of your once run and it isn't like it was convenient." She watched silently for a few heartbeats then looked at the alphas and watching the others in their presence. "You know. You could just leave now. You don't actually have to pretend anymore and you have no real obligation to be here."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 6th 2013, 00:24

Sora backed off at Ronan's request and slipped off. She was feeling tired from all the excitement the past couple days. Bear attack, and two new wolves. Would Mara and Paladin allow them to stay? The brown wolf settled down somewhere near the back of the camp.

"Ugh." Tenebris frowned over at Eros's direction. That new male--Ronan?-- seemed angry with him. Well who wouldn't be? Shaking his head, he glanced up at Paladin in surprise. They had returned. Shouldn't he give a report before the Alphas called a meeting?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 6th 2013, 00:37

Ronan sat there for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face. "Well, you can't trade a life for a caribou leg, can you? Besides, the bears would've gotten you. Or another wolf. It would've just taken longer." He said, flicking his tail. "I know that." Ronan grunted. "But I haven't been having much good luck lately. The wolves that attacked me are probably still after me. I'm not the type to settle down into a pack, so the stupid brute's wouldn't expect this. Especially not if I had a wolf to call my mate. O' course, 'sister' would've worked too. More fun this way though." The male smirked and winked teasingly. Heh... They're far from stupid. Probably halfway on my trail. He yawned and looked at Nyla. When they find me, I'll have a pack to do the fighting in my place...
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 00:50

"Then why are you trying to trade mine for a caribou leg? Is that not what you were offering hem to help me? And I still don't understand why you didn't just drop me off and leave?" She didn't look at Ronan. She seemed to just be focusing on something off in the distance that was only visible to her.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm February 6th 2013, 00:54

"Looks like I don't have to, though." Ronan said, glancing at the alphas. "It's not just your life, you know. If anything happens I'll be the one to pay for it first." He shot a look at Diablo, the black male who had watched him so intently with those grey eyes. "Probably, anyway." Or I could just, y'know... Run away. Change my name. My voice. Maybe put something in my fur to make it darker until I'm off the hook.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 6th 2013, 01:03

She looked down at his injured leg. "You may have convinced them but you don't have to play the pretend mate thing with me. I have already worked out what I'm sure is a larger portion of what's going on here. You're running from something. And your injury is from a fight...and I know because you're graceful and agile. I saw what you did with Eros. There's no way that injury is from hunting or just a simple accident." She looked straight at the wolf now. "You didn't say friend or sister because a bond like that isn't strong enough to get you out of whatever trouble you are in. So I'm your cover for now until you don't need me anymore. But you brought me to a pack where neither of us know anyone. I assume that you intend to use them to fight off whatever did that to your leg." She flicked her ear indicating his leg. "Now then, care to fill me in on the truth?" She turned her gaze back to the alphas a least trying to make it look as though she was paying attention.

Last edited by Snowlily on February 6th 2013, 01:09; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather February 6th 2013, 01:06

Eros turned around to look at Ronan one more time and noticed Sora off to the sides. He grinned. Then again, there are cuter females. Single ones, too. His tail started wagging again and he stood, going over towards Sora. "Hey there," Eros said with a smile, "you know, I know a lot more than it seems about herbs. It won't kill her."
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next