Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

+8
Frost
Caraway
Nyx
Phoenixflare
Redstar
Illusion
SunFur
Lilacstar
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 3 Empty Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

Post by Lilacstar January 9th 2013, 19:15

First topic message reminder :

What hope is there? The tribe of Burning Embers had been driven out of their camp in a brutal mass killing attack between the neighboring tribes. Stone teller had been killed, kits brutally snatched away from their parents, To-be's slaughtered, Prey Hunters and Cave Guards struck down in a desperate attempt to save cats. In the end, the tiny group of survivors were forced to flee or face certain death.

~NOTE, YOU CAN BE CAPUTERED BY ROAMING ENEMY PATROLS WITH MY PERMISSION!!~

Joining:

Name-
Gender-
Age-
Description-
Rank-

MY CATS:
Name- Fawn that leaps the cliff
Gender- Female
Age- 21 moons.
Description-
Spoiler:
Rank- Prey Hunter

Name-Smoke of the Burning Ashes
Gender- Female
Age- 18 moons
Description-
Spoiler:

PLEASE JOIN! Very Happy

Last edited by Viper on January 10th 2013, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

Post by Phoenixflare January 15th 2013, 18:07

~No, the rogue cat is called Sun. They're debating it in the clearing, in the desert.

Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7108
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Tribe of the Burning Embers RPG

Post by Ren January 15th 2013, 18:14

Lily put the last bird in the pile and her ears pricked. Where were the others? She sniffed around and finally found herself in the desert clearing. She pricked her ears as she saw the cats huddled around the strange cat. She tilted her head slightly and padded over. Blood trickled from her fangs from the fresh-kill. "Who is that?" she muttered, and shoved everyone out of her way. She stood towering and tall, her eyes searching the cat's features.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4428
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 15th 2013, 18:17

Flash jumped. "Lily!" She mewed. "You scared me! This is Sun, a rogue cat. We're debating to see if she's going to be accepted or not."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 15th 2013, 19:44

Lily snarled. "I would hope not," she muttered to herself. She was a cautious person. She narrowed her eyes and squinted at the sun-colored tabby. "Well, what's the vote so far? I say we test her skill first," she purred impatiently.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 15th 2013, 20:59

~What's going on? Sweat Can Rain or Lightning be involved in this at all?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 15th 2013, 22:03

~We're voting to let the rogue cat Sun, stay or go. :p

Flash shrugged. "So far, nobody's said yes yet. I don't really care if Sun stays or goes."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 15th 2013, 22:11

Lily stared at the she-cat and frowned. "Well I say she should be tested,"s he announced loud enough for everybody to hear.

~where's the leader?~
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 15th 2013, 22:22

~He's dead. We're lost in the desert.~

Flash nodded. "I agree with Lily. She should be tested."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 16th 2013, 06:54

Sun looked at the two cats (Lilly and Flash). "I guess I have no other choice." she shrugs. maybe it be good for me to look up to a goal . She thought.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Custom Rank : The sun survivor
WarriorPoints : 4335
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 16th 2013, 18:17

Lily sat up and smiled triumphantly. "Well, I think we should firstly test her hunting skills," she purred. She circled the cat and examined. She was acting like leader, sure, but she was often bossy when it came to outsiders. "We should send her out to hunt and have someone keep tabs on her. Thoughts?" she added, sitting back down.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 16th 2013, 19:06

"What's going o-" Rainy meowed. She winced as she saw the sun colored cat. "That looks like the cat who scratched my eye... Is she a Tribe cat?" she winced.

Lightning stepped in front of Rain. "Not that we no of, my dear. I say we test her! We have no proof if she's a Tribe cat or not!" he snarled. He unsheathed his claws just in case Sun for any ideas.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 16th 2013, 20:19

Flash mewed calmly, "Yes, we're going to test her. She isn't a tribe cat." Flash wrinkled her nose. "The smell isn't any cat I know of and it smells horrible."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 16th 2013, 20:51

Sun glared sharply at Flash before noding. "I can try to hunt." She shrugged. Trying to keep cool. She closed her eyes and looked at the sky as if pleading that her fathers tribe blood would kick in and she could impress the tribe or get out of here without another scratch. I stand up looking at Lily, "I don't know which one of you are in charge but I'm always ready." She meows calmly. The sun shined on her back making her relax more. 'Even though you turn away from what you love, it will still always be there for you.' Her mothers words rang softly through her mind.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 16th 2013, 21:08

Flash nodded at Fawn. "Fawn's the leader. You'd better not make her angry."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 16th 2013, 22:50

"NO. We have no leader." Lightning growled, "Now, I think we need to test loyalty."

Rain stared wide-eyed at Sun. "You look like Flames that Dance in the Night from the Tribe of Silver Moonlight. She... slashed my eye."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 17th 2013, 06:23

Sun nodded at the cat who wished to test loyalty calmly then she looked at She who just spoke to her, "Thats a shame. I hope your eye is ok, and why does she have such long name?" She asks her. She didn't want to ruffle anyones fur so she stopped asking questions.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 17th 2013, 16:14

"Oh. Us Tribe cats have long names, but we shorten it. My full name is Rain that Falls Gently, but I go by Rain." Rain smiled, "You seem nice, but I agree, we need to test you, just in case..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 17th 2013, 16:19

"Fawn, what's happening? Who's the new cat?" Phoenix appeared behind Rain, her russet fur spiked. The ginger stranger didn't seem to show any outward hostility, and looked friendly enough, but experience had taught her to not trust anyone based on how they looked and acted at first. Phoenix had learned the hard way.

Blitz followed his sister, to the little group that had congregated around a... loner? His acid-green eyes narrowed, assessing the she-cat as he stopped just behind Phoenix. She had already stated the questions on his mind, and he was content to let her ask. They thought the same way after all.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 17:23

Flash turned around. "Hey Phoenix. This cat is Sun, a rogue we found out in the desert. We brought her back here for some testing and questions," she mewed.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 17th 2013, 22:35

Sun nodded at Rain with a quick smile. Then she looked at two more new cats. Cats with long names... My father must be a tribe cat of some sort... "I don't mind being tested on anything, i respect your tribe protectiveness over one another." She says all of a sudden. She blinks shocked she said it herself but it was probably just her mixed blood instinct. After all her father was tribe cat. At least she believes so.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 22:39

Flash nodded. "Good answer," she mewed approvingly. Flash then turned to her fellow tribemates. "What test should we put her through?" she whispered.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 17th 2013, 22:43

Lily stepped in front of the tribe and turned to them. "We should have her climb the tallest tree and catch three plump birds!" she blurted. She was acting bossy on purpose now. "Then we should keep her a captive in the camp and wait until we can trust her loyalty. If you all agree with this, she should go now."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 22:45

Flash thought for a moment. "That's actually a pretty good idea," she agreed. "I say we should do that. Anybody object?"
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 17th 2013, 22:49

Lily slightly puffed out her chest as she saw Flash agree. "Yes," she echoed, addressing the clan. "Any objections?" She looked around, scanning the cats. She kept glancing at Sun, making sure she didn't bolt.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 17th 2013, 22:58

Sun stared at the so called 'Lily' cat. She was not the fan of stuck up cats but she trys to ignore it for now. "I can climb fairly well." She flicked her tail slowly standing up ready. Her fur seemed to have glow under neath the heat of the sun. "I wish i where more like my father." She muttered queitly hoping by a miracle that her fathers instincts would kick in.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next