Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Alley Cats

+9
Phoenixflare
Frost
Redstar
Birdstar
Ren
Nyx
Illusion
Bloodpaw
Lilacstar
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 3 Empty Rise of the Alley Cats

Post by Lilacstar January 3rd 2013, 16:44

First topic message reminder :

RISE OF THE ALLEY CATS

As food grows more and more scare, and twolegs have basically take over every alley in the city, cats are going hungry. More battles for food and shelter break out everyday and cats are dying in large masses. As more and more deaths pile up, cats are beginning to realize the current situation. Will the cats of the allies ban together and fight the mounting odds, or will the cats perish in the cold dark allies?

JOINING FORUM:
Name:
Description:
Eye Color:
Personality:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name: Bubbles
Description: short, slender, silver she-cat with strange silver bubble-like markings on her pelt.
Eye Color: Bright, bubbly blue.
Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, easily swayed, friendly, always helps a cat in need.

Name: Splash
Description: Tall, lean light silver tortishell she-cat with a torn ear.
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Rude, fiery, fierce, opposite of her sister Bubbles.

Name: Dusk
Description: Black she-cat with silver streaks in her fur.
Eye color: Flood water-blue.
Personality: Caring for her two daughters (Bubbles and Splash), fierce, loving, distant at times, rude, had mood swings.

Please join! Very Happy
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5701
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise of the Alley Cats

Post by Frost January 5th 2013, 23:21

"Hey guys!" Aries mewed as she padded over towards Zero and Gemini. She was overjoyed to see her childhood friends. "I was planning to surprise you all but looks like I failed!" A purr rumbled in her throat and her whiskers twitched with amusement.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25649
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 5th 2013, 23:32

Gemini's ears pricked. "Hey Zero! Thanks! I'm really hungry." She waved her tail in greeting at Aries, eyes sparkling. Nothing else could bring true joy to her. Only spending time with her friends could. "Try sneaking up next time Aries! Who knows, maybe a surprise attack will work?" Rolling her eyes in amusement, Gemini circled Zero, willing to put off her hunger for now.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 5th 2013, 23:39

"Did I hear mouse?" Aries' eyes shone with excitement. Hunting was her passion. Ever since she was born, hunting came to her naturally unlike many other cats. She couldn't fight, but she could hunt.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 6th 2013, 00:16

"I heard mouse," Gemini agreed with a laugh. "Mind catching one for me?" Unlike Aries, her skills lay more in the stealth combat area, or climbing trees, jumping, swimming, etc. Zero was probably the best at fighting out of the three. Often Gemini's impatience would get in the way of her hunting, making her a poor hunter.

Shadowhunter trotted briskly through the dump. The usual stink pervaded the place but the squirrel she held in her jaws overwhelmed everything else. She had already ate, so she wasn't hungry. The squirrel was for Dusk and her kits.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 6th 2013, 00:20

"Sure!" Aries replied before sprinting away into the abandoned house. It was dark and musky, the dusty floor dotted with mouse and cat prints. Her eyes were sharp as she scanned the floor. The scent of mouse was overpowering. There was a flash of gray and in a heartbeat, a freshly-killed mouse hang limply in her jaws. She continued hunting until she had three mice before emerging from the house.

"One each," She purred, comfortably settling on a flatten cardboard.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 6th 2013, 00:35

~Ok wait, who's all in Bloodclan?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 6th 2013, 01:22

Name - Falcon

Gender - Female

Age - 13 moons

Description - slender dark brown tabby she-cat with amber/red eyes

Personality - curious, kind, strong for her age, swift

Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7104
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 6th 2013, 11:30

~Cynic was going to be one of the deputy's in BloodClan and Vixen is going to join as well but be an extremely trusted warrior~

Zero smiled and purred happily. "Aries! So good to see you!" He mewed happily. It was so great to be with his best friends. Hopefully this would last. When Aries emerged from the house the scent of mouse made his mouth water and he purred. "Thank you." He mewed taking his mouse and eating it quickly. Zero yawned and mewed, "So how are you two?" He asked wanting to start a conversation.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 6th 2013, 11:33

Stareye turned around and dashed out of the musty old junkyeard, not bothering to look back. She finally reached an abonded twoleg place. She jumped up onto the roof and dropped through a little hole. Then she spotted it. A trash can overflowing with the smell of fresh mice. She pounced up on a trashcan and dug her long, long claws under the lid, and cooly threw it off. She jumped on the rim. The trash can's bottom was awfully clean, only a few fresh mice were rotting up the place. She reached a paw in and sunk her claws in a mouse like a fork, and brought back up, topping the can over slyly. She took the mouse off her paw, and put the mouse down. Greedily, she lay down, and began tearing the precious prey apart.

(Birdie, if you don't know this is Zero's house!!!!!!)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4424
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 6th 2013, 11:58

~Corr is one of the most trusted warriors. He's the warrior type, great fighter, great strategist. He was born in BloodClan as an orphan so he has no empathy, and it makes him a ruthless planner.~

"Twolegs are everywhere," Gemini grumbled. She finished the mouse in quick, dainty bites, chewing as she mulled things over. "I'm wandering now. A couple Twolegs invaded my little storage shed place yesterday." She stretched, her twitching tailtip betraying her annoyance. Her black fur gleamed in the sunlight as she settled down again on the cardboard.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 6th 2013, 12:25

Birdflight wrote:Vixen lifted her head and her forest green eyes shined brightly. "Venom!" She mewed happily rushing forward and nuzzling her brother happily. "Long time no see huh?" She asked her signature smirk curling onto her muzzle. Behind her, a huge, muscular jet black tom padded up beside Vixen. If it weren't for his piercing golden eyes he would have been almost impossible to see in the dark alley. Cynic gave Venom a small nod in greeting and he twined his tail with Vixen. Vixen pressed her pelt against Cynic's and mewed, "So Venom, how have the alley's been for you. Nothing's really happened with us." She mewed shrugging while Cynic stood beside her as if guarding her.
"Eh. That's why I travel around the city. Some alleys get uncomfortable at times. But it's fine." Venom replied, "And do you know what Dusk's problem is? She doesn't like you for some reason. I don't even know why she hates me... I only travel. What's wrong with that?"

Last edited by Forestblaze on January 6th 2013, 13:13; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 6th 2013, 13:05

~Forest I replied as Vixen a while ago Razz~

Zero padded into his house after hearing a loud clatter. He growled seeing a she cat eating his prey. "Get out!! This is my home and my territory! Your stealing my prey!" He snarled stepping out of the shadows he stalked toward the she cat. His muscles rippled under his sleek fur and his eyes gleamed with anger. Zero unsheathed his claws itching for a fight and he bared his gleaming white fangs.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 6th 2013, 13:13

~Whoops. I edited it xDDD I just noticed you did X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 6th 2013, 20:41

"Come along girls. Time to go hunting." Dusk said softly, poking her daughters awake. As her kits woke up, she led them to the abandoned Pound, near Venom and Vixen's territory. The two she-kits stumbled after their mother, their fur bristling at howling that filled the air. Bubbles shuffled closer to her sister as another savage howl filled the air. Splash's fur had bristled out, and her eyes darted all around the dark alley way. As they rounded a corner towards a dead end, a fierce snarling broke out.

"Dog!!" Bubbles cried, cowering as a large German Shepard stood snarling in front of the three cats. Drool hung from it's jaws. Dusk was instantly in front of her daughters, even though she was terrified.
"Girls, stay back.." Dusk hissed, her eyes darting all around the alley-way.
"There! The alley was enclosed by a large wall, but in front of it was a dumpster...If I could get Splash and Bubbles up there, the dog wouldn't be able to follow us..." Dusk realized, but she was caught off guard as the massive dog lunged, it's teeth snapping perilously close to her neck.
Dusk spat, raking her claws across the dogs face, and reared up, repeating the slashing motion.
With a growl, the dog seized Dusk, and flung her across the alley-way.

"MOTHER!!!!" Bubbles screeched, but Splash was silent.
~Splash POV~

" Oh no! With out mother, we can't fight! The dog will kill us! I have to protect Bubbles!" Splash thought fiercely, before she let out a loud, shrill shrieking noise, drawing the dog's attention away from her mother. Another ear piercing shriek filled the air.
"Bubbles! Get mom! Get on the dumpster!"
"No! What ab-"
"Go!"
Splash turned, let out another blood curdling shriek like she was dying. The dog's ears twitched with interest.
"Stupid mutt! Come and get me!!!!!!!!" Splash hissed, before turning and darting down the alleyway, the dog hurtling after her.

~Bubbles POV~
Bubbles turned, tears running down her face. Her sister, her best friend, was really going to do this? Turning, Bubbles raced towards her dazed mother.
"Mother! Mother Hurry! We have to get to the dumpster!" Bubbles cried, shaking her mother.
Dusk nodded, scrambling to her paws, allowing her daughter to guide her to the dumpster.
Once the mother and daughter were atop of the dumpster, a terrible shrieking rose up from somewhere within the alleys..
"Bubbles?! Where'd Splash go?!" Dusk mewed frantically as she heard the shrieking.
"She'll....She'll.." Bubbles felt tears running down, "Be fine. Come on...We have to go..." Bubbles felt her heart break, Splash was gone forever now!
Dusk's face went rigid, her eyes awide.
"Mother???"
"..."
"Come on...We'll find Daddy...everything will be ok." Bubbles whispered, allowing her dazed mother lean on her as then began to search for Venom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 6th 2013, 20:44

Name: Lupus
Description: Pale gray Tom with tabby stripes, white paws, white chest, and white underbelly. He is Mace's foster father, though Mace mostly travels on her own.
Eye color: light blue
Personality: loving, gentle, complete opposite of Mace.

Last edited by Doveshine on January 6th 2013, 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9426
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 6th 2013, 20:46

~Doveshine, you can't RP without my permission!~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 6th 2013, 20:59

~sorry. Post edited. Is Lupus accepted?~
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 8th 2013, 17:58

Venom heard the yowls and followed them as quick as possible, but when he got there, Splash's throat was ripped. "SPLASH!!!" he cried, tears running down his face. He snarled, and pounced on the big dog's back, onto it's head, and scratched it's eyes, blinding it, and scratched it's nose until it fled. He yowled frantically, "Dusk?! Bubbles?! Are you alive?!"
~VIPER!!! DUSK AND VENOM SHOULD BECOME MATES AFTER THISSS~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 8th 2013, 21:45

Falcon panted. Some cats were chasing her. She skidded to a halt and turned. She ran into something furry and soft. She had run into a big burly tom. He was sobbing over a body.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 9th 2013, 05:04

Aries got up hastily before joining Zero on his right, her eyes wide as she wondered what was going to happen next. Zero was definitely not the nicest cat and the intruder wasn't going to leave uninjured. She willed that nothing bad would happen.

~ I won't RP my BloodClan charrie, Razor anymore. I'll just stick to Aries since its rather confusing. ~
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 9th 2013, 15:01

Its it to late to join the rp? Sweat
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Custom Rank : The sun survivor
WarriorPoints : 4331
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 9th 2013, 15:08

Venom turned around and snarled, "Are you blind?! Watch where you're going you idiot!" He kept crying, "Can't you see I've lost something important to me?" He called again, "DUSK, BUBBLES! ARE YOU OKAY?!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 9th 2013, 16:43

"Dusk and Bubbles?" Falcon asked. "I ran into them. They were crying for Venom. I take it that you're Venom? They're looking for you back there somewhere."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 9th 2013, 18:01

"Where are they? PLEASE tell me they're alive! I want Dusk back. I regret everything I did. I need to know they are alright." Venom meowed, no longer crying. His face was wet, but he didn't care. He wanted to know they were alive.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 9th 2013, 19:48

~I need SOMEONE to be a friend to Mace!~

In the park, Mace heard sounds coming from the dump. She wanted to approach it, but then remembered the cat. It's their problem. she thought. Mace shifted herself in the log, realizing how comfy it was. This will be my new den. She thought happily. Now to find food.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content