Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Alley Cats

+9
Phoenixflare
Frost
Redstar
Birdstar
Ren
Nyx
Illusion
Bloodpaw
Lilacstar
13 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 2 Empty Rise of the Alley Cats

Post by Lilacstar January 3rd 2013, 16:44

First topic message reminder :

RISE OF THE ALLEY CATS

As food grows more and more scare, and twolegs have basically take over every alley in the city, cats are going hungry. More battles for food and shelter break out everyday and cats are dying in large masses. As more and more deaths pile up, cats are beginning to realize the current situation. Will the cats of the allies ban together and fight the mounting odds, or will the cats perish in the cold dark allies?

JOINING FORUM:
Name:
Description:
Eye Color:
Personality:

MY CHARACTERS:

Name: Bubbles
Description: short, slender, silver she-cat with strange silver bubble-like markings on her pelt.
Eye Color: Bright, bubbly blue.
Personality: Sweet, kind, caring, easily swayed, friendly, always helps a cat in need.

Name: Splash
Description: Tall, lean light silver tortishell she-cat with a torn ear.
Eye color: Blue
Personality: Rude, fiery, fierce, opposite of her sister Bubbles.

Name: Dusk
Description: Black she-cat with silver streaks in her fur.
Eye color: Flood water-blue.
Personality: Caring for her two daughters (Bubbles and Splash), fierce, loving, distant at times, rude, had mood swings.

Please join! Very Happy
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5701
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Alley Cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the Alley Cats

Post by Lilacstar January 5th 2013, 14:34

~Accepted! We can Start RPing! Very Happy~

Dusk nudged Splash and Bubbles along the Alley-way, their paws splashing in dirty puddle water.
"Mum, I'm hungry." Bubbles mewed, head butting her mother. Her little daughters fur stuck out in matted clumps, her ribs stuck out sharply, and her pretty blue eyes were as dull as the cloudy sky.
"I know sweet, let's try to get back to the main alley way before dark." Dusk encouraged her daughter.
"I can't go on...My paws hurt and my belly is really hungry..." Splash moaned, dropping to her belly and curling up on the cold wet ground.
Bubbles stumbled over too her sister, and collapsed beside her, both sisters fiercely trying to warm themselves up.
"But.." Dusk trailed off at her daughters, and sighed.
" I guess I will just let them sleep. Poor mites. At this rate, they'll never survive until spring..." Dusk though sadly, as she padded up to her daughters, and sat near them, keeping watch incase a hungry dog came by, or a fierce Bloodclan remnant decided to attack.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 5th 2013, 14:51

Ernestine woke up, only her red eyes visible in her dark den, which was a huge box with a pillow in it. She pushed open the cardboard doors of her den and started digging through the dumpster.

Venom woke up in a random alley. He left, going to visit his sister Vixen. He walked on, ignoring all of the cars passing by. He learned when the big lights over the cars turn red, they stop, and when they're green, they can go. He waited for the light to turn red, and he crossed quickly. He walked on, then he saw the alley. He came in and meowed, "Hello, my kits! How are you?" then growled as he saw Dusk, "Dusk. It's been a while. Have you seen Vixen?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 5th 2013, 14:58

"Venom." Dusk hissed, her ears flat against her head. "No. I haven't seen her. Nor do I want to. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I have to get Splash and Bubbles home." Dusk mewed briskly, turning and nudging her daughters, who's eyes were blurry with sleep and paws clumsy, and began to groom their pelts to help wake them up. Dusk's murky blue eyes were locked on Venom's eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 5th 2013, 15:26

Gemini glanced around warily before ducking beneath the barbed-wire fence. There were more and more Twolegs about now, and she had to be more careful. Only yesterday had a couple Twoleg kits chased her down the street. The lithe silver-streaked black she-cat flicked her ears in disgust at the memory. Keeping the fence to her right, she continued down the line of houses. Gemini turned left once she reached the park. She wanted to see of Zero or Aries had gotten any food yet.

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 5th 2013, 20:54

"Either I did something terrible or I have something on my fur. What's your problem?" Venom hissed, "I'll be back to visit Bubbles and Splash soon." He padded towards the alley, and once he arrived, he saw Vixen. "Vixen!" he smiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 21:01

Stareye woke up. She decided to sleep in an empty trash can in the alley. She opened the trash can door and tipped it over cooly. She walked off, and padded across the sidewalks. She broke into a trot, then a run. She finally reached The Park and bumped into Gemini. "Gemini," she snarled when she saw who it was. They were no fans of each other
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4424
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 5th 2013, 21:12

"Stareye," Gemini returned coldly. Her brilliant green eyes narrowed at the slightly disheveled look on the other she-cat. She must've been sleeping in a garbage can or something similar. Gemini avoided them for several reasons: a) Twolegs checked them, b) dogs checked them, and c) they smelled terrible, like rotting food. Her whiskers twitched and she sidestepped Stareye, continuing on her way without another word.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 5th 2013, 21:14

~Forget about parents. Mace could just be a very young and lonely ally cat.~

Mace woke up in the dump, where she had made her den. The young calico ally cat immediately started to look for food. Her face brightened up as she scented something. rats. She thought. Mace tracked the scent, and sure enough, a gray rat scurried out of a hole in the dump.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9426
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 5th 2013, 21:22

As Dusk led her daughters back towards the dump, Dusk immediately noticed a strange scent.....A Cat!
"Bubbles, Splash, stay back! There's a cat in the dumps.." Dusk hissed to her daughters, and instantly they flattend their ears in fear.
Leaving her daughters, Dusk crept towards the intruding cat, and stared at the cat.
" It's hunting it my dumps! I'll flay that worthless kitty and use it for my nest!" Dusk thought fiercely.
Yowling a blood curdling shriek, Dusk lunged at the intruder, bowling her over. The rats fled.
"Fleabag! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY TERRITORY?! CAN'T YOU TELL? THIS TERRITORY IS MARKED!" Dusk roared in her face, her long black claws pressing into the she-cat throat.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 21:25

Stareye turned her head after the chat and growled. She returned her gaze in front of her and sat upon the statue in the middle of the Park. She spectated her surroundings. Her eyes turned to some twolegs with neck-ringers. NECK-RINGERS? Stareye pounced off the statue and ran away. They were the cat-people who stole cats off the street (the pound). "Gemini!" she gasped, "neck-ringers! They saw us!" she bounded past the strutting white cat and ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She knew neck-ringers were fast and could snatch the fastest cat.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 5th 2013, 21:35

~You confused Gemini with my other character, Shadowhunter. Razz Shadow has the white fur.~

Jerking in surprise, Gemini wasted no time in running. She took a flying leap at the nearest Twoleg nest. She landed on the windowsill, pausing only a few moments before leaping again. The agile she-cat crouched on the wall, suspended in midair for less than a heartbeat before leaping again. Gemini landed on the roof, hissing as the tiles scraped her paws. She only started running then, using trees as the bridge between roofs. Gemini kept in mind where Zero usually stayed, and headed toward his place.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 5th 2013, 21:36

Mace gasped. "I didn't...I..." She struggled for breath. "My den was...right...outside..." Mace nearly choked. Suddenly, a thought reached her. Remember who you are! Show no fear! She prickled her ears. If I could defeat a dog, then I can defeat this mangy cat and her kits! With a yowl, she fiercely attempted a rake across the strange cat's belly with her hind legs. I could do it! If I think right, I may be able to beat her!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 5th 2013, 21:51

Dusk didn't even flinch, with grim precision, she sank her claws into the she-cat's shoulders, and slammed her down, and again, and again, and again, and again. Using her hindpaws, Dusk ripped her long hind claws through the cats fur repeatedly. Raising her fore paw, Dusk slashed the cat's cheek.
"Now, you can scram, or I can end it." Dusk snarled, pinning the she-cat down by half sitting on her, and her fore claws pressed again the cat's throat. The she-cat looked deadly, wild, and fierce with her fur bushing out, making her look 3 times her size, her eyes narrowed to slits, and her long, white blood spattered teeth bared.
"NOW GETT OUTTA' HERE!" She screamed, her teeth bared. Her words bounced all around the alleyways.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 5th 2013, 22:00

"I never planned to spend life in this mess anyway." growled Mace, and she squirmed out of the cat's grasp. "I don't want to fight you. I never wanted to fight you." Mace mewed, before disappearing into the shadows. I never even planned to spend life. she thought, as she recalled her past.
Mace flinched.
Pain. Twolegs. Agony.
She pushed that thought out of her mind, and kept on walking. I should go to the park, Mace thought. Her mind wandered back to the cat. Who was she to pick on a cat younger than her kits? Mace growled, and also pushed that thought out of her mind.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 5th 2013, 22:06

Forestblaze wrote:"Either I did something terrible or I have something on my fur. What's your problem?" Venom hissed, "I'll be back to visit Bubbles and Splash soon." He padded towards the alley, and once he arrived, he saw Vixen. "Vixen!" he smiled.

Vixen lifted her head and her forest green eyes shined brightly. "Venom!" She mewed happily rushing forward and nuzzling her brother happily. "Long time no see huh?" She asked her signature smirk curling onto her muzzle. Behind her, a huge, muscular jet black tom padded up beside Vixen. If it weren't for his piercing golden eyes he would have been almost impossible to see in the dark alley. Cynic gave Venom a small nod in greeting and he twined his tail with Vixen. Vixen pressed her pelt against Cynic's and mewed, "So Venom, how have the alley's been for you. Nothing's really happened with us." She mewed shrugging while Cynic stood beside her as if guarding her.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 5th 2013, 22:09

Dusk snorted, and turned back to Splash and Bubbles who crept out of the broken TV, their eyes wide.
"Come along little ones, get back into the den. Venom, " She said the toms name grouchily, "Will be coming soon, and you should get some sleep." she said, nudging her kits back into the TV lined with the softest Twoleg materials, and some of Dusk's super soft tummy fur. Her daughters nodded and stumbled back into the den, curling up in the soft nest. Dusk spotted the rat that had been killed by her earlier, and padded up to it, grabbed it, and took it back to the den for her daughters to eat when they woke up.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 5th 2013, 22:17

Mace finally arrived at the Park, but her ears twitched when she saw tall figures on the street.
Twolegs.
Luckily, she was small enough to fit in a tiny hollowed log beside the statue. All I could do now is wait, Mace thought. She eyed the twolegs curiously. They were holding...Mace gasped in horror. Neckringers! she recalled the time when she was a tiny kitten, barely weaned. Mace was snatched from her den when her mother was hunting. How long will these twolegs stay here?
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 5th 2013, 22:22

Name- Hawk

Gender- Male

Age- 7 moons

Description-Dark brown tabby with amber eyes and black stripes, lean,strong, and large for his age

Personality- Rude, curious, handsome, feirce

Name- Flake

Gender-male

age- 7 moons

Description- Handsome sliver tom with green eyes and black muzzle, Lean, small for age, and strong

Personality- sweet, kind, very caring, helps others, and friendly.

Name- Ash

Gender- Male

Age- N/A

Description- Handsome gray tom with red eyes and is very tall, strong, and silky.

Personality- Distant at sometimes, Feirce, and has mood swings alot

Name- Flash

Gender- male

Age- 13 moons

Description- A very handsome golden tom with blue eyes and is small, but strong for age.

Personality- Trouble-maker, energetic, and sly.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4635
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 5th 2013, 22:26

Hawk came up to Dusk, his stong lean body was undersized and small. ~ Can Hawk become Splash's mate and Flake Bubble's?~ Hawk saw Flake talking to Bubble's. Hawk snorted in disgust. Why's he and her always talking!
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 5th 2013, 22:39

~Crowshadow, no double posting please. That is NOT allowed here.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 5th 2013, 22:43

Oh oops sorry~ I promise i wont do that again No
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 5th 2013, 22:52

Stareye pounced on a rooftop by climbing on a few trees behind a house and roof-jumped. She jumped until she make it to the street. She jumped from the last house onto a tree and jumped out of that too, and darted across the street. She entered the dump, where it reeked of waste. She froze when she saw Dusk. Oh no, she thought to herself.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 5th 2013, 22:58

Hawk sat on top of the roof, he stared at the moon. Bloodclan? Then a Bloodclan cat appeared on the roof... Hawk jumped to the next roof, then the next then leapt down. Hawk froze when he saw he was facing Dusk.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 5th 2013, 23:08

Gemini finally dropped back to the street when she judged she was far enough from the Twolegs. Besides, she was near Zero's place. "Zero?" she called, rather impatiently. The run had made her hungry. Her stomach was rumbling even know as she cuked under the low bushes.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 5th 2013, 23:19

Zero was sitting on the roof of his "home". His place was an abandoned, dusty, Twoleg house and there was a hole in the roof so the stars shined through. He was sitting on the roof and turned around his dark amber eyes scanning the ground. Seeing Gemini he smiled happily and leaped down into the nearest tree and then landed easily on the ground. His muscles rippled under his flecked grey pelt and he smiled even wider when he grew closer to the she cat. "Greetings Gemini, you look hungry. If you want I have a couple mice back at my place." He mewed pointing his tail toward the abandoned house.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content