Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training!

3 posters

Go down

Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training! Empty Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training!

Post by Ren December 29th 2012, 17:24

So, Gingerpaw recently became Dawnstorm's apprentice, and Viper is supposed to help me train Gingerpaw, since she used to be a med. cat apprentice and has to learn a lot of new skills. Sooooo, I decided to make a topic for our training! You can join in, just say your relationship with either of us 3 Smile WindClan ONLY!

Dawnstorm purred while entering the apprentice den with Viper. She looked at the sleek she-cat. "Viper, I wanted to thank you for helping me train Gingerpaw. This is my first time as a mentor, and also she will need extra training," Dawnstorm chimed, and licked Viper thoughtfully behind the ear, and stared back with golden amber eyes. She turned to the sleeping apprentice and nudged her. "Gingerpaw, you ready to start? Viper and I have decided to let you pick what you want to learn today," she said in a friendly way. "Although, remember, no fighting rattle snakes today. That's for tommorow," she added teasingly, smiling.

Last edited by DawnStorm on December 29th 2012, 22:02; edited 1 time in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4413
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training! Empty Re: Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training!

Post by Gingerlion December 29th 2012, 20:57

Sleepily Gingerpaw blinked. She got to her paws and smiled at her new mentors lovingly. Realizing they were waiting for her to choose which skill they would learn, she cleared her throat and spoke. "Well... Frostwhisper says practicing hunting tecniques is fun.... so yes. Hunting tecniques!" Gingerpaw nodded and added, "As a medicine apprentice you don't hunt much."
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5688
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training! Empty Re: Dawnstorm, Viper, and Gingerpaw training!

Post by Ren December 29th 2012, 21:06

Dawnstorm smiled, cocking her head to the left a bit. Her eyes gleamed slightly. "Wonderful. I'm one of the best hunters in WindClan, so I can really teach you some things," she said, and stopped herself. "I mean, not to brag," she added quickly, and got mad at herself for a moment. Dawnstorm did not often like to brag. She was more of a be-the-best-warrior-you-can-be kind of cat. She nodded for Gingerpaw to follow and smiled. "Oh, and Gingerpaw, watch out for eagles," she said playfully, batting at her apprentice's small body gently.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion December 29th 2012, 21:20

I could get used to this.... thought Gingerpaw. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" She mewed, and bounded across the moorland happily.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 29th 2012, 21:57

Dawnstorm padded alongside her apprentice and the sleek black she-cat Viper. She stopped when they reached a nice little top of a hill. Some ways below them, a rabbit awaited. The rabbit looked so thin, so it would be worth it to just use for training. "Gingerpaw, demonstrate your best hunting technique," Dawnstorm purred to the fluffy little cat. "And I want you to try your best to catch that rabbit. You do not need to be perfect, I just want to see how you hunt," she added, and nodded for her to attack.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 29th 2012, 21:59

Viper let out a soft chuckle, and padded after them. Her wounds were healed, but she would still limp for a while, but that was better than having to move to the elders den! Sighing, she remembered training Windystorm. Those had been the finest days Viper had experienced. But young Gingerpaw reminded her of Windystorm, and she had the same eager, be-the-greatest-warrior-you-can-be attitude. Viper strolled after the two younger cats, enjoying the fine day.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5690
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 29th 2012, 22:02

(Viper, look at my post before that lol Smile)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 29th 2012, 22:11

~Yeah, she's just walking the other way to watch I Guess. xD anyway let's continue!~
Viper stopped a short distance away, close enough to watch what happens, and far enough to block the rabbit in case it got away. Viper watched, her green eyes narrowed as she watched the fluffy kitten.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5690
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 29th 2012, 22:16

Dawnstorm saw Viper in the distance. Viper was more old and experienced than her, so she supposed she shouldn't interfere with her observation. She then trained her attention back on her apprentice next to her, waiting for her to scrambled down the moor and pounce.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion December 30th 2012, 11:09

Gingerpaw crouched and stalked the rabbit, then leaped and took it down, biting it hard. Out of breath she turned and faced Dawnstorm. "How was that?"
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 11:28

(Gingerpaw, when we move onto everything else, can you try not to have Gingerpaw do it perfect the first time? You can do it once in a while, but what's the point of training if you have nothing to perfect? Very Happy)

Dawnstorm was impressed. "Wow, I honestly didn't think you could get the hang of it so quickly. But I think your only flaw was the distance you leaped. You see, when you stalked the rabbit, you didn't go that close, and you have to go as close as possible because the timing is perfect, too. If a rabbit sees or hears you leap first, he'll run and you'll land on nothing," she purred to the cat. "Other than that, that was pretty good. And also when you land the killing blow always aim for the back of the neck or a leg to stop it from getting very far. Now, let's practice hunting some other kinds of things. Looks like you just need a little practice on rabbits, and you'll ace that quickly. But there's a different strategy for different prey. If you come to some point where you need other prey than rabbit, squirrels and mice are important. Come on, let's practice your tracking skills. You find a mouse or anything but a rabbit and attack like normal." Prey was plentiful this time of year, so Dawnstorm figured it would not hurt to waste some prey on the field for training.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 3rd 2013, 14:23

(Gingerpaw, Viper, its your turn!!!!)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down