Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Auburnflare and Viper's Kits RPG Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Auburnflare and Viper's Kits RPG Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auburnflare and Viper's Kits RPG

5 posters

Go down

Auburnflare and Viper's Kits RPG Empty Auburnflare and Viper's Kits RPG

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2012, 14:55

Ok, so I don't want the whole clan finding out about Auburnflare and I's kits, so I have asked Birdflight to find out about them. The rest of Windclan can RP about them later when their born. But for now, the RP is just about Auburnflare, Birdflight and I! Wink

I'll start it~

Viper got up and out of her nest, the chilly air soaking into her fur. Yawning, Viper stepped over cats, careful not to wake them or awkward questions would be asked. Stepping into the crisp, new snow that had fallen last night, Viper looked around, hoping to avoid her clanmates. Seeing that everyone was tucked away, Viper padded out of the camp, taking the long, twisting route to her meeting place with Auburnflare, her mate in Moonclan.
"I can't wait to tell Auburnflare he's going to be a father! Oh no! What will I tell Windclan? Ugh...Oh well, I'll think about that later, I just can't wait to see him!" Viper's thoughts raced as she thought about her tall, ginger and white mate. Her heart kicked up a heat, and she was sure all the clans could hear it. Upon arriving in the meeting place, Viper realized she was early.
"Well, I guess I can wait under that Holly bush until Auburnflare comes. That way I'll be able to see him coming, but no Windclanner could be able to see me." Viper decided out loud, before she padded to the holly bush, squeezing under it's branches, and huddling up, trying to warm her frozen paws while waiting for her mate.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Auburnflare and Viper's Kits RPG Empty Re: Auburnflare and Viper's Kits RPG

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 15:09

After Viper left the den Birdflight rose to her paws. Every night Viper had been getting up and had simply disappeared. At first she had just thought the she cat was walking along at night just for some fresh air yet her so called "strolls" were becoming more repetitive and more annoying. How can none of the other warriors notice her leaving almost every night? I guess everyone is a heavy sleeper. She thought with a shrug. Birdflight stepped over her clan mates silently, trying to be careful not to step on a tail or paw as she picked her way across the den. A strong wind howled through camp and she fluffed up her fur yet she was short haired and it offered almost no protection from the wind or snow. She noticed Viper's tracks in the snow and decided to follow them. It would take her straight to Viper. Birdflight just wanted to make sure her friend was ok. If Viper got hurt I'd never forgive myself! She thought as she sluggishly stepped through the deep snow. It seemed to get harder to lift her paws with every step she took yet she followed her best friend's tracks determined to make sure the she cat was safe.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 30th 2012, 17:24

Auburnflare made no effort to keep quiet, pouncing on the black she-cat. "Heyyyy!" He squeaked playfully, licking her ear gently. Shaking off some of the powdery snow, he licked his short ginger and white fur. "How are you?" Auburnflare fought not to shiver, because he was used to being tucked away in the forest, where all the plants prevented it from being this cold. The MoonClan Tom pounced on a tree branch... Despite his warrior name, he'd always be an apprentice at heart.

-yo sorry for any spelling mistakes and/ or short posts, I'm on my phone-
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14226
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2012, 17:39

"Wow, someone's hyper." Viper purred, sitting on her haunches, looking up at the tom in the tree. Viper stood up, arching her back in a long stretch, yawning.
"Anyways. How are you so energetic in this weather?" Viper asked, staring up at the tom. As the sun began to peek over the horizon, the frozen stream that ran across this part of the territory turned a pretty, like, shell pink.
"That has to be a good sign right? Maybe Starclan is excited about this kits....Or the Dark Forest...either way, someone must be happy about these kits..." Viper decided, briefly wondering about how she would get around Dark Forest Training.
"So....I have some really amazing news!" Viper called, her green eyes sparkling.
"I'm.....I'm....expecting your kits!" She mewed, almost hesitantly, worried about how he would take the news.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 30th 2012, 17:43

"Awesome!" Auburnflare leaped down, landing right in front of his WindClan mate, sending the snow flying on her. He laughed sheepishly, pawing a little more snow at her. "How can you not be hyper? You're going to have kitssss!" He emphasized the s, laughing brightly. He thought of the name Auburnkit, but shook his head, laughing at himself slightly.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2012, 17:49

Viper shook the snow out of her fur, and let out a loud purr. Excitement and happiness was filled Viper, and she grinned.
"It'll be great! When the kits are old enough, I'll bring them here, and then they'll be able to meet you, and we'll still be able to meet! I just know they'll be the most beautiful kits in the whole, wide, world!" Viper mewed enthusiastically, purring so loudly it seemed to echo through the moorland and the forest. Viper stepped forward, and nuzzled her mate, burying her face in his soft ginger and white patched fur.
"We'll be parents." she whispered happily, and she began to purr again.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 30th 2012, 18:01

"You'll be the best mother," Auburnflare rubbed his muzzle against her neck, purring threatening to surround the whole forest. The Tom looked At her stomach, noticing she was a little skinnier than usual. His ears flattened against his head, "I got something for you." Like a lightning bolt, he climbed up the tree he had been on before, and grabbed his blue bird. He climbed down the tree and dropped his bird in front of her. "Here, take it," With a nudge, the bird rolled next to Viper, displacing some snow.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 19:13

Birdflight heard the talking of two cats and she ducked down behind some leafy ferns. They felt foreign to her, she was used to the springy grass and open feeling of the moors, not the cover and closed in feeling of the trees and ferns. She narrowed her golden eyes and she recognized Viper almost instantly. She was her best friend and clan mate after all but who was the tom beside her? Birdflight stifled a gasp as she heard Viper mew that she was having kits. Kits?! The ginger and white tom smiled and gave her a blue bird. At least he treats her kind, but she's with some tom in a different clan! She thought her anger started to build until she realized, she had a mate in another clan too. She felt sympathy for her friend but visiting him at night and not telling the clan was wrong. Birdflight got to her paws but stayed crouched down and low. Then she padded out of the ferns and narrowed her eyes at Viper, hoping she didn't look too menacing. "Viper, if you don't mind, what's going on here?" She asked her voice somewhat sarcastic and serious yet sympathetic.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2012, 19:26

Viper leaped, and turned around, her heart dropping into her belly.
"B-Birdflight...I didn't think you...were out around this a-area.." Viper stammered.
"You're always staring dreamily across the Riverclan border. Probably mooning over a random tom." Viper added silently. Viper realized that Birdflight had heard everything.
"How dare she follow me! And this Fox Forsaken snow made her job all the more easy! But I shouldn't hide my feelings for my own mate...... Viper though crossly. Viper met eyes with Birdflight, and took a step back, allowing Auburnflare's fur to brush her own fur, calming her slightly.
"Birdflight, This is my mate, Auburnflare. And I am expecting his kits. Before you go off about me seeing him, you might want to consider your own situation." Viper mewed softly, looking at her mate at the mention of her mate, affection glowing in her eyes. She was considerably slightly shorter than Auburnflare, but standing their together, they almost looked the same height.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 30th 2012, 19:40

Birdflight nodded in greeting to Auburnflare and she sighed, "I'm not going to go off telling everyone and I wasn't planning to. The only reason I followed you out here was to make sure you were safe. Anyway, it seems that we have both been mooning over a tom from a different clan so I see your situation. Also, what is the point in telling everyone? How would that benefit me? With two furious cats who don't deserve being punished. I-I'm not going to lie, I am shocked about the kits mostly." She mewed sitting down and curling her tail around her in an attempt to keep warm.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2012, 19:52

"I was too...I found out I was expecting them when I was attacked by the fox...Sagedapple said the kits would be fine, but I was supposed to take it really easy." Viper admitted, lifting a paw to shake off snow. Sighing, Viper looked up at the sky, her whiskers dropping. "Well, it's almost time for Dawn. I'll have to get back soon..." Viper mewed mournfully, looking at her mate. "Same time tomorrow?" she mewed, her voice hopeful.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 30th 2012, 21:04

"Birdflight!" Auburnflare said cordially, remembering the cat his good friend, Gingerblaze, told him About and the loyal deputy at the Gatherings. He nudged her shoulder lightly, "It'll be okay. Thank you for not telling. We owe you." Then he turned his emerald green orbs to his mate, "Of course. I have to go; Dawn patrol. Goodbye!" And with that, the handsome Tom raced off into the sunset.

-haha I had to-
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 30th 2012, 21:56

Lol Razz

Viper watched her mate go, before turning around to Birdflight.
"Ready to leave?" she asked, getting to her feet. If you looked close enough, you could see the gentle bulge of her belly, that instead of grew skinnier, grew rounder.
Soon my pregnancy will be totally noticeable! What will I tell the clan...? Viper wondered, grabbing the bird in her jaws, and striding past Birdflight, clearly upset. Her eyes focused on the snowy path, and but she blankly let her paws lead her on the route home.
At least I'll be able to eat this blue bird in peace and quiet of the nursery. Ha, Sparkflame and I will be in the nursery. Oh! Spark flame! What will I tell her? Or Dawnstorm? Viper began to think up of a cover story.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 22:10

(Auburne, Viper, can I join in? I can like... somehow find out? :3)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4428
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 30th 2012, 22:25

You can be in the camp or something but then everyone will want to find out
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 31st 2012, 11:15

"Viper!" Birdflight called and she trotted up to her clan mate. "Viper, what are you going to tell the clan, their going to notice." She pointed out, yet her eyes shined with sympathy for her friend. It was silent for a couple moments and she mewed, "If you need help, with anything, I'd be happy to help." Birdflight offered. "And I'm glad that tom is treating you right. If he ever hurts you I promise, once I'm done with him he'll think twice about hurting you!" She added, a playful smirk curled onto her muzzle and her fangs flashed white like the snow.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 31st 2012, 12:42

Dawnstorm padded from the other side of the 2 she-cats and playfully attacked her sister. She had been eavesdropping on some of the conversation. "Notice what? Tell the clan what?" she chimed, shaking her fur and looking at Viper, slightly tilting her head. "You see..... different, Viper. I don't know why," she said blandly.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 31st 2012, 12:51

"Nothing's changed about me. I'm just tired and hungry." Viper mewed around a mouthful of blue bird. "I got up early to look for some breakfast, and Birdflight saw me go, and she didn't want me to be alone in case of Foxes or badgers." Viper lied easily, her lies were coming on so easily now, it was hard to tell if the truth was a lie, or if a lie was the truth. "Come, let's get back to camp before our paws freeze!" Viper mewed playfully, a blue feather stuck on her muzzle.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 31st 2012, 13:07

~Can Tigerlily join in? :3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 31st 2012, 16:13

Dawnstorm narrowed her eyes and scanned Viper. Something was wrong with her. She tried to shed the thought out of her mind, but she glanced at Birdflight, hpin she would point her in some conclusion.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 31st 2012, 16:57

Birdflight held eye contact with Dawnstorm and gave a tiny barely noticeable shake of her head. "I'm so sorry!" She mouthed and her gaze drifted down to her paws. I wish I could tell my own sister but... a promise is a promise. she thought feeling regret and guilt for not telling Dawnstorm. She glanced at Viper and was surprised, the sly she cat had lied like it was nothing. I wonder if she has lied to me? She thought curiously.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 31st 2012, 18:06

Dawnstorm ears lied down, but she quickly perked them up again. She knew her sister was loyal to her friends and clan, so she wasn't that surprised. She wasn't that mad or sad because she knew her sister must've made a promise, and promises are more important than loyalty sometimes. Dawnstorm padded after her sister. "Hey, Birdflight.......... do you want to do something? How about we go in the nursery and play with the kits?" she said softly. She wasn't going to mention the Viper thing. She knew it was a subject solved.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content