Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing - Page 2 Empty Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing

Post by Moonblossom November 26th 2012, 20:16

First topic message reminder :

Ok so this is for Steampelt and I, (He's pending to be in WC) other cats may post! Plz do its more intresting then!

Honeyleaf was waiting for the last warrior to close their eyes, she was bursting with excitment she was about to see her mate, Steampelt! She hadn't told even her best friend Dawnstorm yet, she was waiting for the right time, but it seemed like it was never the time. Finally everyone but her was asleep. As she quietly snuck out of camp she saw a cat in the dirtplace. Rabbit tails! She silently thought. She would have to sneak out the long way...

Last edited by Honeyleaf on December 25th 2012, 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4597
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing - Page 2 Empty Re: Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:17

(Oh haha, whoops Smile I guess we can just skip that, were after that part!)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing - Page 2 Empty Re: Honeyleaf and Steampelt's kits upbringing

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 15:23

"Um..." Wintershadow thought of what else to say, "He means no harm. If you don't believe so, you can keep him on guard. He's been near the border, waiting for someone to find him and take him to the clan."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:30

Dawnstorm and the other huddled over Steampelt to keep anyone untrusting from attacking. Honeystar came padding out of his den, obviously awoken by the commotion.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 23rd 2012, 15:38

"Its true! He means no harm, he is tired of being alone! He would like to join the clan!" Honeyleaf added, hoping that the three of them could convince the clan to do the impossible, let an outsider in.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:43

(Since Honeystar is not a part of this RP, can he be controlled by everyone?)

Honeystar padded over to the group, waving away the circle. "This is Steampelt? Funny.... Honeyleaf, you smell just like him. Last time I was around you, you smelt like a regular WindClan cat," he said. He shook his head. "Nevermind. That is off-topic. I believe he could become one of us, but... not right away."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 25th 2012, 13:40

( Ok I really want kits to boss around so yup Its time! Dawn, I was informed you cannot RP Honeystar )

Honeyleaf suddenly cried out in pain! "Wintershadow! Dawnstorm! The kits! Their coming!" She suddenly collapsed in pain. (I'm going to make up a med. cat) Streamleaf came running.
"Honeyleaf, push!" Streamleaf yelled! Soon it was over. There were four healthy kits nursing. Honeyleaf sighed in releif. "I'm going to name the white one Rainkit, the bluish one i will name Riverkit. The blackish tom will be named Duskkit. The fire red tom will be named Firekit." She sighed peacefully. Suddenly she started coughing up blood. "I... can't... breathe!" Honeyleaf choked out. Her breathing got faster and shallower. Soon it stopped completley.

(Yup! I just killed off Honeyleaf! I will be RP with my kits from now on, Dawn and Forest will you take care of my kitties for me? We will continue the RP with the kits kitperiod, it can end when they become apprentices.)

Last edited by Honeyleaf on December 25th 2012, 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm December 25th 2012, 13:42

(Dawn, no matter what, no other cats can be controlled by other people.)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 25th 2012, 14:46

"HONEYLEAF...?!" Wintershadow choked as she stared in horror, "HONEYLEAF! Don't die on me! You can't! You're my best friend!" she collapsed on the ground and started crying loudly. No one liked it when the gentle cat cried. She doesn't deserve it. Grasswhisker teared up, Sunfire closed his eyes tightly and looked away from her, and Tigerlily cried softly.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 25th 2012, 15:37

Rainkit was suckling happily when suddenly the milk stopped flowing. Her mother's body went cold. Warm sticky liquid stuck onto her fur. Rainkit was confused, what was happening? She hadn't yet opened her eyes, so she couldn't see her mothers body being lifted up.

Riverlilly(my other RP character) was shocked, one of her best friends was... dead? It seemed unreal. The whole clan was in silence. How? Riverlilly knew that was a question that was in the air.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 25th 2012, 20:26

Dawnstorm watched in pure horror as her best friend died off. It happened so fast, she couldn't keep up. Her eyes welled up. Honeyleaf? Was this real? She then collapsed in pure agony, and completely blacked out.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 25th 2012, 20:47

The coldness of the Leaf-bare made Wintershadow's tears into an ice pool. Her face was frozen, and she could get frost bite. She lifted her head and felt the cold, and felt colder than it really was. Tigerlily was bawling now, And Sunfire left he scene. Grasswhisker was looking away. Wintershadow trembled, "Why her, Starclan?! WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSE?! MY LIFE IS BEING RUINED ONE BY ONE! My heart only goes to my sibling, my clan, and these kits now. My brother, mother, AND my best friend are gone?! Can this get any worse?" Tigerlily curled around Wintershadow and whispered, "I'm sorry, baby sis. Let's take you to the medicine cat's den." Grasswhisker sat down by them, and Sunfire walked away, not wanting to be seen shedding a tear.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 25th 2012, 20:56

Rainkit heard crying. She could also feel heat coming from that direction. She was so cold. She needed the heat. She opened her eyes, there was a pretty white she-cat staring back at her. "I..I...I co...co..co..ld" She stamered, her mouth freezing.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 25th 2012, 21:15

Wintershadow curled around the kits and choked, "No. These kits need me for than you need me. I'm staying here." Tigerlily protested, "But-" "No. Leave me." Tigerlily walked away, and so did Grasswhisker.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 25th 2012, 21:21

Suddenly Rainkit was covered in warmth. She looked at the cat now known as Wintershadow. "Are you my mother?" She asked.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 26th 2012, 07:04

"No. Sweetie, your mother died giving birth for you. We were best friends. I'm sorry." Wintershadow whispered nuzzling little she-cat. She got up and yelled, "Someone help me take them to the nursery!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 26th 2012, 12:03

As Rainkit was carried to the nursrey by the scruff, she wondered who was her mother? and why did she die?
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 30th 2012, 00:14

Dawnstorm watched as the kits was carried away and bounded after them. She knew Wintershadow was caring for the kits, and she was helping a lot. So she decided to see what the kits looked like.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2