Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

+6
Frost
Redstar
Birdstar
Nyx
Sunbeam
Lightclaw
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 4 Empty Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Lightclaw November 13th 2012, 21:44

First topic message reminder :

I will type up more info later, but look at my bio. Any of those characters are adoptable for this RP. You may NOT make a cat. You have to adopt a cat to RP here. Also, look at WindClan RP for info ;D
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 4 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Guest November 22nd 2012, 13:28

Dante shifted his dark eyes to Birdflight. "You're the deputy, aren't you?" he said calmly. "Well, we've come only for one reason." The massive tom, raised his tail, preparing for the signal to bring the other rogues to beside him. The Clan cats would soon figure out that if it came to a battle, their numbers would be evenly matched. "We want Lightningstorm back," Dante rumbled. "We could not raise her from a kit because of the dangers we faced back then. But now that we no longer have to deal with those things, Lightning will be able to live with her family members once again. We only wanted the best for her."

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 4 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 13:37

Honeyleaf was spitting with rage. How dare these bunch of rouges try to say that Lighty is theres! "Well if you want the best for her then you will let her stay here!" Honeyleaf said, struggling to keep her voice calm.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4597
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 22nd 2012, 13:48

"It's her choice!" Skylar snapped, turning on the cat who had spoken out. "We're her family." Her voice shook on the last word. "She's not to be bargained over like prey!" The pretty she-cat flattened her ears in a mixture of anger, fear, and terror of rejection. Skylar looked down at her paws, her tail trembling.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 13:49

"You don't deserve to have Lightningstorm back! You let her go, and we brought her in. This is her home now. There's no going back now! Now go! I'll fight you. Whatever it takes to keep Lightningstorm here." Sunfire growled, unsheathing his claws.

"We do too! We only did that because it was what was best for her back then! Now we want what's best for her now. Which is coming back with us!" Delilah hissed.

"No it's not. Not anymore." And at that, he pounced on the she-cat. She smelt like rogue and his mother. He growled in her ear, "You killed my mother. You're lucky you're Lightningstorm's mom, or I would kill you, right here right now." She backed off, and Sunfire padded back to Lightningstorm's side.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 22nd 2012, 14:03

Skylar bared her teeth at Sunfire. "Controlling, much? Let Lightning say what she thinks!" She stepped forward, ignoring her father. "If you threaten one more cat of my family, I'll kill you." Just like her sister, Skylar was a fighter, nimble, strong, a cunning mind.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 14:08

"Yeah, that'll work. And if you did, what would Lightningstorm do? Would she love you and wish you never left her? No. Don't you only want what's best for her? I think being here would be best for her and is best for her." Sunfire retorted, "Let' see what Lightningstorm has to say."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 14:09

"Yes, if you rouges were not related to Lighty, you would be dead by now." Honeyleaf's rage got the best of her, she was about to pounce, when a warning glance from a patrol member made her settle down. "Lightning is part of Windclan, that's not going to change!" Honeyleaf growled.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 22nd 2012, 15:53

Birdflight snarled and stepped in between the two groups. "Enough! Sunfire, Honeyleaf settle down please. Do not attack yet." She sighed and turned to Lightningstorm. "I understand this is your family but they abandoned you and all of a sudden want you back. For all you know if a badger attacks they may leave you once more. In WindClan your safe and loved and we never leave a cat behind. I understand if you want to leave with your family but please know that we all love you and want you to stay in WindClan. Your clanmates are you family as well." She mewed. This is her family and her decision. We have no right to stop that by force but at least let her voice be heard. She thought waiting for a response.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2012, 16:00

Dante flattened his ears, annoyed. "We wouldn't leave her for a simple thing as a badger attack," he growled. "You don't understand. Death threats were made on us, and one of our kin already killed. We were trying to protect Lightning. She was the bravest of the kits, so we brought her to the safeplace last. But we never made it because the rogues outnumbered me and Delilah. We were waylaid." Dante looked at Lightningstorm. She's grown so strong and loyal. So much like Skylar; so fierce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 22nd 2012, 16:03

"Fine, but before she says anything or her family says anything, Lightningstorm, I..." Sunfire gulped, "I really like you. Not like a friend, but more. I... love you, Lightningstorm. I don't want to lose you to anyone or anything. You're too special to me." Sunfire looked at the pretty she-cat, "Please don't go..."

Grasswhisker smiled at his brother. For the first time, his brother had feelings for someone besides Forestblaze... he's moved on. He looked at him and Lightningstorm, waiting for a response.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom November 22nd 2012, 16:10

Honeyleaf looked expectantly at Lightning, it was up to her now. Honey leaf just hoped she wouldn't lose another clanmate today.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 23rd 2012, 00:05

Turner looked expectantly at Lightningstorm. Who would she choose? We are her family, but she has lived with these cats a long time. he thought to himself. He prowled out of the heather, making as little noise as possible. The clan cats would get a nasty surprise when they saw there we're more of them then the clan cats had supposed.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 23rd 2012, 13:14

Lightningstorm froze in shock, eyes getting wider if possible. Closing her gaping jaws and thinking for a moment, her thoughts and heart raced. "I.....think.." Lightning paused, glancing from her family to her Clan and more specifically to Sunfire. Warmth pricked at her fur as she looked at him, thinking over his words with surprise. "I....why? I..." she was lost for words as her gaze shot from one group to the other with indecision. Sputtering stupidly, tears started to form in her eyes as well as frustration that turned them into molten amber. After fiercely rubbing her tears away, she cleared her throat and stood straighter, glaring at her father. "You abandoned me! I would have lived!!! Do you have any idea how lonely I was? I thought....maybe you hated me...How can you ask me to come back when I have a new family...a...a Clan that has NEVER abandoned me and only ever cared for me even in times of hardship?! I missed you guys so much...but I can't leave my Clan or Frozenglare....or..." she looked to Sunfire with warmth. "or the one I am in love with." Then, after another brief pause and more thinking, a small smile formed on her maw. "Maybe you guys could...join....WindClan?" hope burned in her golden eyes. "We could start over..."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 23rd 2012, 13:35

Sparkpaw's eyes widened. Suprise filled her eyes. "Rouges join WindClan. I have to tel Phantom or Aere." She mewed louder than she'd meant to. Meaning it as a hiss to herself.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfire November 23rd 2012, 16:10

Sunfire's eyes lit up. She likes me...! He looked got closer to her and felt her flank against him.

~So are Lightningstorm and Sunfire officially mates? :O~

Delilah looked at Lightningstorm. "Oh, Lightning, I don't know..." She looked down at her paws, "I guess I will. But do I need to change my name? I will if I do."
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Your worst nightmare
WarriorPoints : 4683
Male Posts : 27

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 23rd 2012, 16:31

Birdflight smiled. "You all are welcome to join. It would be most respectful and proper to change your name to a warrior name yet this is your decision." She informed turning to the she cat that had spoken.

Scorch stepped forward. "If you'll have me, I'd love to join. Lightningstorm I know you don't quite remember me but my name is Scorch and I'm your brother. I've heard so much about you and I've never wanted to hurt you from the start." Scorch mewed, his eyes were genuine and he turned to Birdflight. "I'd like to change my name to a warrior name. Like you said it would be more respectful." He added nodding his head slightly. He wasn't thrilled about leaving his free rogue life but he wanted to be closer to Lightningstorm and based on some of the spying he had been doing lately the Clan cats don't seem so bad.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 23rd 2012, 18:31

"So will I." Turner stepped forward. "If it means to be with Lightning, I will join as well. If that's okay with you?" He looked questioningly at Dante.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 23rd 2012, 20:07

"I'm joining Lightning!" Skylar declared, a stubborn glint flashing in her eyes. "I've seperated from my twin for forever." She planted her paws firmly on the ground and glared at Dante, daring her father to contradict her decision. Maybe my warrior name will be Skylark... It's so close to my name.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 23rd 2012, 21:54

Lightningstorm's ears pricked as she stared expectantly at her father and the rest of her family. She was excited but held it in. Lightning wouldn't allow herself to show much emotion till everyone made their choices. The feeling of Sunfire's pelt against hers felt comforting and made her lean closer to his warmth, breathing in his masculine, intoxicating scent that sent her heart on a wild run. Even if the rest of her family refused to join her, it would be ok. She had Sunfire.

Zeus shuddered, coughing loudly. "I...will join. IF you teach me how to fight as well as you, my niece." the large tom chuckled painfully. "Your skills are much greater than I had predicted..."

Nicias slunk out from where he had been watching;waiting for a fight to begin. "Well....looks like I'm in then...seeing as Silas is here." the silver tabby's icy green gaze pierced through his brother's. "Oh..excuse me...it's Frozenglare now!" he chuckled with an odd, eerie darkness. "Hope I won't bee too much trouble, eh, brother?" he winked teasingly.

Frozenglare stared at his littermate with clear hostility. "You better not stir up anything, Nicias. Or I'll kick you outta this Clan myself." he growled slowly. Calmly. Even though he was anything but. However, the tom felt a bit of happiness at seeing his brother. Maybe Nicias wouldn't mess everything up this time. Hopefully...
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2012, 10:25

Dante closed his eyes and let out a deep, rumbling sigh. To give up freedom was painful; he knew an inkling of Clans' ways, and to be trapped in one set territory! But anything to get Lightning back... Finally, Dante's eyes opened again, the dark gold depths soft as he nodded at his daughter. "I will join you and your Clan."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 25th 2012, 17:32

Sparkpaw stared at the rouges. This wasn't the best way to prove myself she thought.

Brokenleaves ran through the hillsides of WindClan and reached the place she had heard all the voices coming from. "Burningpath's family." she mewed. Seeing all the unfamiliar faces, they started feeling like family, when they actually weren't. She stared at Lightningstorm and blinked.

"Brokenleaves, what are you doing here?" Sparkpaw hissed to her grandmother. Nudging her into the clearing she mewed to Lightningstorm "You aunt decided to join us."

Brokenleaves stuttered "L-Lightningstorm, I didn;t know there were so many in-laws I didn't know about, Burningpath's family." she mewed. "And they think they can join us after killing their own kin!" she reared up, she wasn't as strong as she used to be, but for Burningpath, everything was different. "Do they know what they've done to me? They left me nothing but Sparkpaw!" She yowled. "This must be a triv=ck after what they've done to WindClan!" she reared and unsheathed her worn down claws and landed on the nearest rouge, trying to squash them with her elderly body.

(whichever person posts next I guess.)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 25th 2012, 18:22

Skylar rolled to one side, avoiding the elder's large body. She was on her paws in an instant, her forepaws planted firmly on Brokenleaves's chest, pinning the elder down. "I don't want to hurt her," she meowed, trying to avoid the flailing claws. "But I don't like it when cats accuse us like this either." Skylar's narrowed golden eyes swept the WindClan cats. She was starting to get irritable, short-tempered as always around idiots. And this elder was at least somewhat of an idiot.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 25th 2012, 18:43

Lightningstorm padded forth nudging her twin gently away from her aunt. "Brokenleaves, trust me. I think they're done with killing. They were Burningpath's family and I want to give them a second chance like we both know he would have wanted. I am willing to take full responsibility for what they have done." Now she turned to Birdflight, golden eyes serious. "I know it's hard to accept rogues as true WindClanners, but you guys accepted me easy enough. I'm asking you to try to at least tolerate them if not for the sake of more warriors then for my sake." Lightning's now warm honey eyes passed from each of her Clanmates looking for a reaction whether positive or otherwise.

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 25th 2012, 18:50

Brokenleaves panted. "I'm an e;der, she should know standing on my chest can kill me!" she huffed. Turning her honey colored eyes on the ctas she attacked, she mewed, "I'm sorry," she mewed solemly. "For accusing you too, Burningpath was my mate, I'm taking it rough." she told the rouges hanging her head slightly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 25th 2012, 18:58

I wasn't standing on her chest, Skylar grumbled inwardly. She dipped her head to Brokenleaves respectfully instead of speaking her thoughts out loud. "I'm sorry too," she replied, stepping back. "For many things," Skylar added under her breath, so quietly she was sure no one else had heard.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next