Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

+6
Frost
Redstar
Birdstar
Nyx
Sunbeam
Lightclaw
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 5 Empty Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Lightclaw November 13th 2012, 21:44

First topic message reminder :

I will type up more info later, but look at my bio. Any of those characters are adoptable for this RP. You may NOT make a cat. You have to adopt a cat to RP here. Also, look at WindClan RP for info ;D
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 5 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Redstar November 25th 2012, 20:22

Grasswhisker exclaimed, "How can we trust them? They killed my mother! And I've already picked out whichoine did, by the scent. You. Why did you kill her? She was holding kits!!!" His tail was pointed at Delilah and he was staring right at her.

Delilah looked up at the tom, not knowing what to say. She opened her mouth, then started to tear up. "Killing is not who I am. But I wanted my daughtedr back, and I just-" she started choking out the words when she looked away.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 5 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Birdstar November 25th 2012, 23:28

Birdflight narrowed her eyes and mewed, "I was raised with my father telling me that every warrior must prove him or herself. I want to be honest, I'm not thrilled to invite the rogues who have killed my clanmates into camp, but I can see how important this is to you Lightningstorm. I can see in some of their eyes there is honesty." She turned to the rogues. "If you wish to earn my trust as well as my clanmates I suggest you figure out a way to prove yourselves that you are strong, honest warriors. Lightningstorm and a few other warriors possibly including myself, can train you in the ways of a warrior if you wish." She added. There was the beating of paws and beautiful young she cat about the age of an apprentice raced into the clearing out of breath.

(Lol I just remembered Luna)
Luna raced into the clearing and paused beside Skylar her older sister. The Siamese she cat gave a small smile, her ice blue eyes filled with uncertainty. "Er, so sorry I'm late. Uh, what's going on? And who are-" Luna stopped and gasped. "Lightningstorm? I've heard so much about you! I'm your younger sister Luna!" She squealed her muzzle splinting into a excited grin.

Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 29th 2012, 15:31

Sparkpaw looked at Grasswhisker "Grasswsiker is right, you know you shouldn;t kill a cat's mother, ezpeacillay with nursng kits! We have no nursing queens in WindClan." she growled at the rouges. "Oakkit and his sister will never know who their mother was." she looked at her cousin and granddmother, "But I guess these cats are myindirect relitaves." she added, moe to her self than Lightningstorm or the rouges. "I'd feel better if I had accepting family in WindClan, not just my sister," she shot a look at Moonpaw cowering behind her. "And Brokenleaves." she looked at the Elderly queen and then mewed, "But, that's all I get, I'll step back, come on Moonpaw." she led her sister back toward the camp.

Moonpaw looked back over her shoulder, "Lightningstorm is our cousin?" she asked Sparkpaw "Mmm." Sparkpaw mewd, harldy looking back at her indirect family. "And, Brokenleaves is our grandmother?" She mewed, moving into her littermate;s gaze "Yes." her sister said, stopping. "I'll race yu to camp." Sparkpaw's old mischievious and loving smile grew on her face "Okay." Moonpaw began to run and the sisters happily rn back to camp.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 29th 2012, 20:25

"Well... Honeyleaf is expecting, but she's not giving off milk yet. And if they stay in camp with us, I won't trust them." Grasswhisker growled. He couldn't forgive Delilah for what she did. And Forestblaze never knew who her real parents were, and never experienced their love. And now she lives is Starclan (he doesn't know she's in the DF) with no love...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5