Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

+6
Frost
Redstar
Birdstar
Nyx
Sunbeam
Lightclaw
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 2 Empty Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Lightclaw November 13th 2012, 21:44

First topic message reminder :

I will type up more info later, but look at my bio. Any of those characters are adoptable for this RP. You may NOT make a cat. You have to adopt a cat to RP here. Also, look at WindClan RP for info ;D
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Guest November 16th 2012, 17:28

"Hold," Dante snarled, coming up from behind them on large, silent paws. His broad shoulders pushed through the long grass he stopped beside Scorch. "Half of you, hide in the grass. Scorch, Delilah, Ren, Nicias, stay with me. The rest of you, make sure the Clan kitties can't see, hear, or smell you, so if it comes to a fight, they won't know what hit them." He tasted the air carefully, Lightningstorm's scent was most prominent among the others. That meant she was leading. Dante shrugged, unsheathing his long claws into the peaty soil. He had expected nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D] - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Matters [Lighty's Disfunctional Family RP! :D]

Post by Lightclaw November 16th 2012, 18:24

Lightningstorm slunk through the foliage carefully and silently. Flicking her tail for complete silence, she made sure their formation was tightly knit and covered well. Her gaze kept roving over the territory before her, searching for any of her family. If Zeus was alive as well as her mother, then who else was too?

Nicias stayed silent, searching for his brother's silver pelt along with Lightning's stunning multi-colored brown one.

Zeus nodded once his brother appeared, unsheathing his claws, he padded to his littermate slowly. "So..would you like to take care of your daughter or should I do the honors?" he mewed lowly, eyes glittering cruelly.

Frozenglare looked petrified as the wind blew opposite of them. With all those powerful cats against them, just what would be the outcome?
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 16th 2012, 18:32

Scorch narrowed his eyes and a smirk was on his face. "They are gonna get crushed." He growled his eyes glittering evilly. Yet, deep down in his heart, it hurt to try to kill his sister and her friends it truly did but whenever he got a feeling of guilt he quickly pushed it away. The thrill of battle and success was just to great and brilliant.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 16th 2012, 21:07

Turner tuned his pelt in some strong smelling heather, disguising his scent. He ducked into the heather, completely quiet. The weak clan cats wouldn't know what had hit them. He slowly un sheathed his claws, making sure that they made no sound. He had no regret of attacking his sister; after all, she had betrayed him and their family.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 16th 2012, 22:02

Skylar stared at all her family members, eyes wide. Were they all so readily turning on Lightningstorm, their own sister? She blinked, turning to look at Dante for reassurance, but he too was staring at the approaching WindClan patrol determindly. Ever her father was ready to kill Lightningstorm and all she cared about! "I'm her twin," she mumbled under her breath, staring at her paws. "I can't hurt her." Skylar flattened her ears in determination and pushed her way up front just behind Dante. If she couldn't save every cat Lightningstorm cared about, she would at least save her twin.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 17th 2012, 23:07

Turner prowled up to Skylar. "What are you doing?!" He hissed at her. "Dante told you to stay in the bushes!" Was his sister hare brained? Didn't she know that lightnigstorm probably wanted to kill her?
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 18th 2012, 08:38

Dante looked over his shoulder in annoyance, his amber eyes flashing with reproof at the sounds of a squabble. When his gaze fell upon Skylar, his severe expression softened marginally. "No. She can stay if she wants to," Dante meowed. "Perhaps Lightningstorm will be more hesitant to hurt us if her twin was in the front lines." He waved Turner back to his post and turned back to face the upcoming WindClan patrol. Skylar was so much like Lightningstorm, in her skill, her determination in everything, her blunt way in speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 18th 2012, 09:21

~What's happening? Can I have a summary of what's happening?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 18th 2012, 09:54

Sparkpaw stood behind Birdflight hissing she stared at the Clan deputy. I don't know why I agreed to be back up. she thought. Lightningstorm didn't want me to come with her to help her, she continued Why should I? She rolled her eyes. She growled loudly and accidentally scratched the deputy in front of her. For Brokenleaves! a voice inside her screamed at her. Bad family doesn't deserve help. Or me.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 18th 2012, 18:32

Birdflight narrowed her eyes and let out a soft growl. Turning around rather menacingly she mewed. "Sparkpaw, I know your in a bad mood. I get it. But don't take your anger out on me. You should learn some respect and not scratch your clanmates. Were a big family Sparkpaw. We don't scratch each other just because were in a bad mood." She scolded lashing her tail in frustration. "And please quit hissing and growling! Your going to give away our location to the rogues!" Her eyes blazed like a flame and her claws were unsheathed and glittered as the sun shined on her long, sharp claws. Birdflight turned back around and squinted slightly. The sun was right in her eyes but she could still make out Lightningstorm's patrol.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 18th 2012, 19:12

~Sure thing, Forest. Very Happy. Lightning is leading her patrol towards some rogues with a back up patrol the rogues don't know about. Mire rogues (including Turner,) are hiding in the heather after disguising their scent.~
Turner nodded and crept back into the heather. He turned and could just see his sister's patrol padding towards their position. They were going to get a nasty surprise...
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 19th 2012, 13:06

~Thanks! Very Happy~
Delilah looked at Turner, then back at her daughter. Get ready, my dear. she thought.

Sunfire walked around cautiously. His Dark Forest training helped him with finding scents he sniffed around, then stopped. He smelled rogue scent, but he knew they must have disguised their scent. "They're near." he whispered to Lightningstorm. He smelled Forestblaze's blood too. I know they're here. I know it. He looked in the heather, getting down to their level. He silently started crawling in the heather, smelling a little rogue scent nearby. He waited for the cats to come out, and Sunfire would attack without warning.

Grasswhisker wondered, How does he kow they're near? He smelled the air, smelling fresh rogue scent the other direction. He looked at his brother, confused.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 19th 2012, 14:48

Sparkpaw looked at Bordflight "I didn't scratch you on pourpose," she mewed "I'm supposed to respect my elders." She hissed. Her teeth glinted in the sun, suddenly her teeth went red and they looked covered in blood.

(A prophecy? Muhahahahaha!)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 19th 2012, 16:47

~A prophecy with Sunfire involved as well? MUAHAHAHAHA!!!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 19th 2012, 20:01

Birdflight whipped around. "Enough!" She snarled her voice soft to not blow their cover, yet it was a dangerous tone filled with anger and frustration. "You can and you should respect your elders and cats of higher rank. I suggest you learn some respect soon if you want to be treated like a warrior and so far your being an arrogant apprentice! This backup patrol may or may not determine whether you become a warrior when you get back to camp so get your act together and-" She stopped for a moment taken aback when Sparkpaw's sharp white fangs looked blood red. Birdflight stepped back for a moment but quickly regained herself. "And... quit making such rude remarks and focus on helping your clan." She scolded finishing her rant. Birdflight glanced at her paws to see her claws unsheathed and digging into the ground in frustration. The faint scent of rogue drifted over the land. "Lets go." She growled flicking her tail for the patrol to follow. Birdflight accelerated in more of a trot toward the scent and paused for a moment her mouth slightly parted as she tried to scent where the rogues location was. Yet her thoughts were half directed on the rogues. Was it just possibly the sun glinting off her fangs just then? It looked so real like her fangs were dripping in crimson blood. Like she killed someone... Maybe a prophecy? I need to go speak to StarClan and maybe find Hawkpaw. I've got to figure out whats going on! She decided her fierce golden eyes narrowing in determination. All of a sudden guilt rose up inside her and she started to stress. I hope I didn't sound too mean. I just want her to be an incredible warrior and not like Brightleaf. She thought glancing back at Sparkpaw cautiously her eyes were guarded yet filled with guilt. Got to focus. She scolded herself turning back and stalking slowly toward the scent but still staying a ways away.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 20th 2012, 16:14

Sparkpaw rolled her eyes. Following Birdflight she growled and kicked dirt into the brown cat's pelt. This indeed was a juvinile thing to do, but she had a feeling that she never had before. Hatred. But for what? She thought hard. Not the rouges. Her Clan? Lightningstorm? Birdflight? She studied the sky. A face appeared "Camofrost! What now?" She hissed. "Sparkpaw my darling, see how Birdflight is treating you?" He asked. "Yes. Like a kit." Sparkpw rolled her eyes at the tortoiseshell that somewhat reminded her of her grandmother. "Exactly, hate her for it! Remember what Aere said!" He encoureged.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 20th 2012, 20:55

Birdflight jumped and looked behind her sighing in frustration and relief. No rogues, just Sparkpaw snickering as dust was flying. She opened her mouth to speak but thought best of it trying to control her temper. She instead glared at Sparkpaw but the she cat was staring off and mumbled, "Yes, like a kit." Birdflight paused for a moment puzzled and slightly irritated. "Sparkpaw who are you talking to?" She growled suspiciously.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar November 20th 2012, 22:57

Rockpaw padded after the patrol. She made sure that Birdflight wasn't looking, then padded up to Sparkpaw and Camofrost. "Hi Camofrost," she mewed.
"I'm here, too you know," Rockpaw turned at the sound of Wolfspirit's familiar voice, then heard Birdflight. She looked for a nearby thorn and stepped on it, making it look accidental.
"I'm gonna see if I can pull out this thorn. I'll go over that way and catch up if I get left behind," she mewed and walked over towards the shade of a tree and made sure that no cat could hear and quickly pulled out the thorn. "Wolfspirit!" she struggled to keep her voice a whisper. It wasn't often that she was visited by her Greatx9Grandmother's former best friend during the day.
"Shh little one," Wolfspirit spoke. "I just need you to remember that paws fight, but jaws kill. I was told this by Tigerstar when I was training in the Dark Forest. It means that if you can find a weak point that you can bite, then bite! Don't hold back!"
Rockpaw nodded, "Yes Wolfspirit... I don't know if I'll get the chance to fight though. We're just the back-up patrol."
"See what I mean Rockpaw?" Wolfspirit hissed. "Once hated, always hated! They can't see your full strength! They think that you're weak. They want to make sure that you don't get hurt too bad! Just like the clans to think that mixed blood cats are weak. You are strong. Now, go! Tell 'Birdflight' what you think of yourself. You are strong. You should've gone on the main patrol!"
Wolfspirit disappeared into the shadows after that, leaving Rockpaw to speak her mind to Birdflight. Rockpaw padded up to Birdflight, nervous about what she was going to say, especially when she was asking Sparkpaw an important question. "Um, Birdflight? I need to speak to you, please?" She dragged Birdflight towards where she and Wolfspirit had spoken only moment before and gulped. "Uh, I... I think that I should've gone on the main patrol. Forestblaze was my friend, too. I know you think that this is something that Sparkpaw would say, but I am strong. I don't deserve to be treated like I'm afraid of death. I don't deserve to be treated like I'm weak either. I'm not afraid to be wounded, and I'm not afraid of death either. I should've went on that patrol. I understand that it can't be changed now, but I just felt the need to speak my mind." Her voice got stronger as she spoke and near the ending of her speech, it sounded as though two voices spoke, gradually blending into one voice.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 20th 2012, 23:16

Birdflight looked curiously at her apprentice and she grinned. "I'm so proud of you. Its ok to speak your mind once in a while and I wish I could have gone on the main patrol too. Forestblaze was one of my best friends and I know she was very close to you and Sparkpaw as well. I know your not afraid of death or to get wounded and based on how you weren't afraid to speak your mind to the deputy. I'm impressed. I would have let you and Sparkpaw on the main patrol, I really would but... out there those rogues are Lightningstorm's family. Once in a while, you can't always be the hero and that took me a while to understand that." She paused for a moment and mewed sadly. "Unfortunately, it can't be changed now but don't think were out here for nothing. What you need to understand is that backup patrols are just as important as main patrols. Lightningstorm has a small main patrol and she could get easily outnumbered. We don't know what's out there so there is a high chance that we may be fighting. Don't think that scenting and watching isn't just backup. Its important and if there's a fight we have to help Lightningstorm. So do you understand? Backup patrols are just as important as any other patrol. Like hunting or border patrols that we do everyday. Its always on the schedule but its extremely important for the clan. A-And Rockpaw. Thank you. My father told me that you must prove yourself to become a higher rank. That you must work hard to protect your clan. You have already spoken out and your ten times stronger for that and I really appreciate it. You have matured quite a lot since the first day you became my apprentice." Birdflight mewed smiling at the memories. She finished her small speech feeling strangely relieved. The words had easily slid off her tongue and she had honestly needed to say that for a while. Rockpaw has matured so much! I'm so happy she told me how she felt. Thats so important to me. If you tell me without using insults or violence it shows maturity. Thank you StarClan! She thought and gave a small smile to Rockpaw.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 21st 2012, 06:52

Sparkpaw growled "Camofrost! Go away! If you want me as a warrior then your going to have to go, I'll see you tonight." She mewed quickly and trotted through the ferns. Walking up to Bordflight she mewed. "Birddlight, you do know that these rouges are my family too, I should be on that main patrol. If I were we wouldn't have to worry about rouges Agana." Her fangs glinted in the sun again once more turningnthem blood red. Closing her jaw, she smacked Camofrost and stood still.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 21st 2012, 07:45

~Rogues, hurry up and post! This is kind of dragging on. Razz~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2012, 09:15

~We need Lightningstorm to post, whether they should fight or something.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 21st 2012, 09:54

~I agree. Sunfire found the rogues disgused scent and is just sitting in the heather, waiting for some acction. LIGHTY, GET YOUR FURRY BUTT OVER HERE AND POST!!!~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 21st 2012, 10:40

Zeus growled. "Enough of this waiting around!" he then dashed toward the Clan cats heading straight for Lightningstorm, claws stretched as he flew through the air.

Lightning snarled and lunged at her uncle. They were soon rolling in a spitting angry ball of fighting. Blood stained the grass and the metallic scent of Zeus's blood assaulted the air and the surrounding cats' nostrils. The warrior soon stood over her uncle, panting and covered in his blood along with some of hers from a slash in her shoulder. A cold, hard look made her golden gaze look like frozen fire. The eyes of a cat lost in the blood around her. "Who next?! My parents? Or maybe my siblings?" she roared hysterically.

Frozenglare stood frozen for a moment. "No...Zeus was just a fool. Calm down, Lightningstorm. This isn't you. Stay calm and think clearly....c'mon..." he nudged her pleadingly. Pain filled his eyes to see his best friend and cousin like this. He really hoped no other cat would attack. For Lighty's sake.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 21st 2012, 11:28

Sunfire narrowed his eyes and got on his haunches. Who does he think he is, pouncing on Lightningstorm like that? He growled and pounced on Zeus. "Flee before I kill you!" Sunfire roared.

Grasswhisker stared at his brother in shock. "Sunfire, what are you doing?" he exclaimed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next