Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

+14
Stormheart
Lunarlight
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Auburnflare
Frost
Caraway
Streamstar
Nyx
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Noxe
Bloodpaw
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 4 Empty The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:01

First topic message reminder :

~ Wave So... this is... you guessed it!!! A PARTY!!!! And to make it fun and slightly awkward, you have to come with someone!!
Hehehehehhehe...... there are as many types of snacks as you can think of, and I"M in charge of the music!!!! EHEEHEEHE!!!! (I have slightly odd taste in music.)

Oh, and NO ONE CAN ASK FORESTBLAZE!!!! Nii-san is being my chaperone. So there! Super Happy

And no one touches the mountain of Blue Raspberry Mountain Dew. That's Nii-san's.

Alright! Let's get this party started!!!~

Cloudsong bounced happily into a large room that was set up for a party. She grinned and pounced up into a chair. "Oh! I can't wait till people get here! I wonder where nii-san is though... She said she would be my chaperone.... I wonder why that was the only way I could get her to come. Oh well! People will be here soon! Until then....." and she pulled a laptop out of seemingly nowhere and started playing on it.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4290
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 4 Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Streamstar October 29th 2012, 14:22

"Ok" she meowed as she led Emberstrike over to a group of cats. "Hey, this is my friend Emberstrike! Shes been away for a while but now shes back!"

(the cats can be whoever posts next or something)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 4 Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Sunbeam October 29th 2012, 22:35

Sunbeam stuttered and grabbed the whole box of stink bombs. He started throwing them rapid fire at Forestblaze. Each one exploded just next to her, soaking her in the stench. He then randomly started throwing them, being careful to avoid Riverclan cats. Twisted Evil
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 30th 2012, 06:57

Streamfur grabbed Emberstrike and pulled her behind a couch so she wouldn't get hit by the stink bombs. Very Scared She handed her a bunch of stinkbombs. She peeked out but then ducked back down when a stinkbomb hit the couch. She began to notice that Sunbeam wasn't aiming for Riverclan cats, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try to throw them at Emberstrike.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 30th 2012, 18:19

Forestblazr spat, "HEY! MY MOTHER WAS A RIVERCLAN CAT! DON'T DO THAT!" She pounced on Sunbeam, making the stink bombs fly in the air, she moved, and they fell on Sunbeam, makingthe bombs explode all over him. She laughed, and ran into a locker room and took a shower, then went back to the music booth. "Next is a request from Auburnpaw! Any Three Days Grace song! Any suggestions for a song from them? No one? ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME!" She started to play the song, then meowed, "I'm taking requests! Anyone! Any song!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 31st 2012, 00:16

Sunbeam growled in frustration, then went and took a dunk in a random river outside the building. After washing off the scent, he ran back toward the mansion. He grabbed several water bombs and started throwing them at Forestblaze rapid fire. He snickered as she got soaked. He then yowled at the top of his voice,"Water fight!"
(I know cats don't have water bombs, but then, they don't have cheese dip either. Bite ) )
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 31st 2012, 15:59

As Sunbeam starting throwing water bombs, Streamfur said, "I'll handle this," and she grabbed a bunch of water bombs. She knew only Riverclan cats enjoyed getting wet, so she rapidlly threw a bunch of them at Sunbeam. She decided that she would only throw them at cats getting involved in the water fight. She paused and pushed Emberstrike in the direction of Windystorm.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 31st 2012, 16:08

Sunbeam yowled in delight when he got soaked. He watched his bombs explode all over Forestblaze, soaking her. He then went and grabbed the only working hair-dryer, and tossed it to Streamfur, yelling, "Use this if she gets wet!" He then grabbed more balloons and ran toward Forest.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 31st 2012, 17:03

~lolwut... I have no idea what's happening xD~

Maplestream casually omnommed candy corn nearby. "Hairdryer? Wow. You do know how small an area the hairdryer covers, right?" She then had an idea. "Hey everyone, let's decorate for Halloween! I'm sure they'll all be coming soon."

Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberstrike November 1st 2012, 17:00

Streamfur wrote:As Sunbeam starting throwing water bombs, Streamfur said, "I'll handle this," and she grabbed a bunch of water bombs. She knew only Riverclan cats enjoyed getting wet, so she rapidlly threw a bunch of them at Sunbeam. She decided that she would only throw them at cats getting involved in the water fight. She paused and pushed Emberstrike in the direction of Windystorm.
"Oh, umm yeah." Emberstrike said when she was pushed. She padded over to Windystorm avoiding waterbombs as she did so. "Hi Windystorm! I don't believe we've met before, I'm Emberstrike." She mewed confidently.
Emberstrike
Emberstrike
Loner

Custom Rank : Loyal Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4719
Female Posts : 37

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 1st 2012, 17:25

Sparkpaw arched her back as she was hit with a water balloon and the water trickled down her spine. She shook her fur just close enough that the droplets flew onto Emberstrike's pelt. "Oh, sorry, I- uh wasn;t looking." she mewed as she noticed by the build of the she-cat that they were Clanmates. She screeched at Forestblaze "IS GRASSWHSIKER COMING???????????????????????????????????????????????'" She scrreched at the mother of her future mate.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 1st 2012, 20:43

"Good idea." Sunbeam answered Maple. He fastened a fox nose to his nose and a fox tail to hus tail. He growled in a very fox-like manner. He prowled around, scaring all the kittens at the party. When they saw him they all ran away, screaming.
"Wait! Wait!" He called desperately, but to no avail and was soon confronted by son angry looking queens. He turned tail and fled.

Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4