Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

+14
Stormheart
Lunarlight
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Auburnflare
Frost
Caraway
Streamstar
Nyx
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Noxe
Bloodpaw
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 2 Empty The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:01

First topic message reminder :

~ Wave So... this is... you guessed it!!! A PARTY!!!! And to make it fun and slightly awkward, you have to come with someone!!
Hehehehehhehe...... there are as many types of snacks as you can think of, and I"M in charge of the music!!!! EHEEHEEHE!!!! (I have slightly odd taste in music.)

Oh, and NO ONE CAN ASK FORESTBLAZE!!!! Nii-san is being my chaperone. So there! Super Happy

And no one touches the mountain of Blue Raspberry Mountain Dew. That's Nii-san's.

Alright! Let's get this party started!!!~

Cloudsong bounced happily into a large room that was set up for a party. She grinned and pounced up into a chair. "Oh! I can't wait till people get here! I wonder where nii-san is though... She said she would be my chaperone.... I wonder why that was the only way I could get her to come. Oh well! People will be here soon! Until then....." and she pulled a laptop out of seemingly nowhere and started playing on it.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4290
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 2 Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Shimmerpaw October 23rd 2012, 16:13

(Moonpaw won't be on so I will post for my dear twin.)

Moonpaw was still stuck to Cloudsong "CLOUDTHONG! I'M THTILL THTUCK!!!" she yowled with her tounge still stuck to the cat "GET ME OF BEFORE MT THOUNGE FALLTH OFF!!!" she screamed.

Sparkpaw saw the cheese falling from the sky she stuck th 'chip' in her mouth and threw herself at the orange tabby "CHEEEEEEEEEEZ!" she screamed and landed her brown self on top of the green eyed cheesey cat.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 2 Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Caraway October 23rd 2012, 17:15

~Sorry Fanta Sweat PMs are hard to see on a tiny screen. Let go together and ditch the others The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 2 1818838577 ~

"Nooo!" CheeseStar cried as her figure flattened out into a pancake beneath the apprentice. "Phantom! Help me!" She clawed at the ground playfully, picking up a few Cheetos and chucking them at Sparkpaw.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 23rd 2012, 17:17

"YUCK! Cheetos!" She mewed and got off of CheeseStar. "SO, Ai hear you brought the cheetos." She mewed creepily and somehow cracked her knuckles, if she had any.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 23rd 2012, 17:31

Phantom grabbed CheeseStar by her tail with her mouth, dragging her and dumping her into a pool of soya sauce. "Looking good down there, Chez," She purred, helping herself to a plate of sushi nearby.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 23rd 2012, 17:43

"Now I smell like pure sodium," she joked, cringing at the saltiness when he tried to clean her fur. She devoured several rolls of kappamaki (liked Japanese? Very Happy I'm preparing some words for my teacher Cat Smile) and lapped some punch from the oversized bowl. "We should have a piñata," she chuckled lightly, evil thoughts betraying her laugh.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare October 23rd 2012, 17:48

Does anyone want to come with me? Sad
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14226
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 23rd 2012, 18:59

~I'll come with you!~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 23rd 2012, 19:25

I'll go with you Auburnpaw!!! 8D

Pwease? :3
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight October 23rd 2012, 20:50

No, I'll go with you, Viper
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8784
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 23rd 2012, 21:34

Forestblaze laughed, "You think I'd go to a party WITHOUT bringing a piñata?" she laughed once the song was over. She ran backstage and came back with a piñata. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she jumped up and down on it and it broke, and she screamed, "I DID IT!!!" and ran off with the candy, then came back with another piñata and threw it at them. "There's one for all of you to share."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare October 23rd 2012, 21:53

Viper, Sunbeam and I can go together. :DD

I'll post when I'm done with my homework (:
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 24th 2012, 00:38

Phantom's eyes narrowed mischievously. "What about a cat piñata?" She mewed with a smirk, taking a whole bag of candy from a random cat and stuffing them all in CheeseStar's mouth.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 24th 2012, 08:44

"Yeah!" Sunbeam. "And Don't forget the Root beer!" He turned and started making his secret recipe brownies. After they were ready he put them on the table. Then he turned around and looked for Auburnpaw.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 24th 2012, 17:44

Sparkpaw looked at Phantom "Th- That wasbmy candy D:" she ran into a corner and cried.

(I think Moonpaw has a weak immune system!)

Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 24th 2012, 17:50

~Heres Ember's posts and mine (I have to post for her until Dragonclaw emails her her password or until she remembers it)~

The piñata that Forestblaze threw hit Emberstrike and broke. It buried her in candy.

Streamfur fell over laughing as this happened.

Emberstrike tried to get out but couldn't, "Help! I'm buried in candy!" she called out. As she said this she was giggling.

Streamfur, still laughing, went over and started to dig her out, but it was sticky and stuck to her claws. "Ember, you're going to have to eat your way out!" After she said this, she started stuffing her mouth with candy.

Before Emberstrike starting eating, she meowed, "You better get someone to help us eat all this." Then she stuffed her mouth with candy.

"Anyone wanna help us eat a way out for Emberstrike?" Streamfur called. She began eating candy again.

Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 24th 2012, 21:12

Forestblaze meowed like a gameshow host into the microphone, "Any song requests? And karaoke requests?" she looked aroudnw with that cheesey smile they have.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 24th 2012, 21:27

"Hey peeps!" Viper whooped, strolling in, her black fur glistening and grey eyes bright. "How 'bout some normal pop music?" Viper called, grinning. "We should have a dance contest!" Viper exclaimed, clapping (idk Razz) a smile on her face. "Now where'd Auburnpaw go?" she asked loudly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare October 24th 2012, 22:44

Auburnpaw couldn't hear a thing. His face was literally in the cheese dip, licking it all up from the inside. Faintly, he heard his name being called. His ears pricked, and he pulled his head out, "I heard my name! Who called?" His pink tongue started licking the cheddar cheese off his face. "Yum!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe October 25th 2012, 17:12

"MEH FRIENDS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy " Maplestream screamed as she ran around in circles trying to avoid the blubbery sealsheep. She finally calmed down and slipped a bottle containing sulfuric acid and carbon monoxide under someone's seat and raced away to find her sister, snickering.

[the acids because the current science unit is chemical bonding and reactions Razz]
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart October 25th 2012, 18:38

Stormheart looked over at her super awesome date, Icestar. "Pssh, these cats think this is a party? I guess they have never seen a MoonClan party.. Ah well."
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6761
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar October 25th 2012, 18:40

"Pft they don't know what they're missing!" Icestar licked her paw and wiped it over her face. "Hey, where's all the food?! It's not a partay without chips and some dip."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15927
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart October 25th 2012, 18:46

"Hrm, I'm not sure.. All I can see is a bunch of screaming she-cats." Stormheart narrowed her eyes. "Oh never mind, over there where that weird cat is. Wait a second is that my apprentice? Please don't tell me thats Auburpaw, he didn't even tell me he was coming here.."
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6761
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 25th 2012, 19:04

Streamfur finished digging out Emberstrike from the candy. "Thanks," Emberstrike meowed. Each of them had candy sticking to their fur. "I guess I'm Candyfur now." Streamfur meowed, giggling. Streamfur was starting to get hyper from eating too much candy since no one bothered to help her rescue Emberstrike. Streamfur ran around, tripping over some of the sealsheep and she found the bottle of sulfuric acid and carbon monoxide. She held it up not knowing what it contained and meowed, "Whats this?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 25th 2012, 19:48

"Auburnpaw! Did you just stick your head in cheese...?" Viper asked, padding up to the apprentice. "Nice.." She smiled at his cheese-covered face. "Hey is that Stormheart and Icestar? Do they know you're here?" She asked happily, poking Auburnpaw.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare October 25th 2012, 19:55

Auburnpaw finally got all the cheese off unceremoniously. "Erm... No, they don't. Why?" He narrowed his eyes, licking some of the cheese off the top of his mouth. "Does Honeystar know you're here?" Auburnpaw said slyly, a smirk on his face. "Stormheart, Icestar! Come over here!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next