Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

+14
Stormheart
Lunarlight
Lilacstar
Sunbeam
Auburnflare
Frost
Caraway
Streamstar
Nyx
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Noxe
Bloodpaw
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 3 Empty The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 17:01

First topic message reminder :

~ Wave So... this is... you guessed it!!! A PARTY!!!! And to make it fun and slightly awkward, you have to come with someone!!
Hehehehehhehe...... there are as many types of snacks as you can think of, and I"M in charge of the music!!!! EHEEHEEHE!!!! (I have slightly odd taste in music.)

Oh, and NO ONE CAN ASK FORESTBLAZE!!!! Nii-san is being my chaperone. So there! Super Happy

And no one touches the mountain of Blue Raspberry Mountain Dew. That's Nii-san's.

Alright! Let's get this party started!!!~

Cloudsong bounced happily into a large room that was set up for a party. She grinned and pounced up into a chair. "Oh! I can't wait till people get here! I wonder where nii-san is though... She said she would be my chaperone.... I wonder why that was the only way I could get her to come. Oh well! People will be here soon! Until then....." and she pulled a laptop out of seemingly nowhere and started playing on it.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4290
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 3 Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Stormheart October 25th 2012, 20:00

Stormheart snorted, "like I'm going to take orders from an apprentice."
She then yelled,"No you come over here!"
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6761
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date) - Page 3 Empty Re: The completely totally awesome party!!!!(must come WITH someone, doesn't have to be like a date)

Post by Lilacstar October 25th 2012, 20:01

"Psh, Of course he does!" Viper said, with a slight nervous chuckle. Then she saw Stormheart. "Hmhhhhh....I'm guessing someone forgot to tell their mentor!" She smirked. Then With a loud sigh, she complained, "I'm going to wrestle Cloudsong for control of the music, they have terrible party music taste! See ya!" She mewed, running towards Cloudsong, and jumping on her. "PLAY PARTY MUSIC PWEASE!" She screamed, putting her paws over Cloudsong's eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 25th 2012, 20:20

Sunbeam got hyper from eating too much candy and brownies. He ran around screaming, "I am not hyper! I am not hyper!" He saw Streamfur pick up the bottle of Sulfuric acid and carbon monoxide. He asked streamfur, "Can you drink it?" He asked.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 26th 2012, 14:40

Sparkpaw saw Auburnpaw's cheese-covered face. "It seems we're only missing some IceClan cats. Like they're coming." she snorted once she approached the ginger apprentice. She saw Icestar with Stormheart and gasped "MoonClan's leader!" she jumped and did a twirl-like battle move. Her sister padded up beside her and blinked. "What are you doing, Sparkpaw?" she asked. "Nothing, I'm making contact with cats from that of different Clans." she answered.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 26th 2012, 17:11

"Ok, what song? I don't know a song by, "Some Normal Pop Music." Forestblaze meowed sarcastically, "I'LL PICK!!!" and she started playing Titanium by David Guetta.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare October 26th 2012, 17:14

"You should play some Three Days Grace! They're better." Auburnpaw smirked. "That's real music." He smiled, before jumping into the bowl of skittles, chewing as many as he can. After a few minutes of squirming in the skittles, his pelt became a rainbow.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14226
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm October 26th 2012, 17:34

Windystorm walked in, instantly being hit in the face with a shower of skittles. Shaking them off, a grin slowly appeared on his face as he dove into the food, stuffing himself with all sorts of artificially-colored goods. "Why didn't you tell me this was where you were going?" Windystorm yelled over the music, his voice muffled by the chips in his mouth.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4063
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 26th 2012, 17:36

"I'll play Three Days Grace next. What song?" she asked, then she said into the microphone, "Alright alright, partiers! I'm taking song requests!!! Line up to pick!!!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 26th 2012, 17:43

"I dunno" Streamfur replied to Sunbeam. She held up the bottle of sulfuric acid and carbon monoxide and yelled, "Anyone know if we can drink this!". She was already pouring it into cups for her and Sunbeam.

Meanwhile, Emberstike had also become hyper. She ran over to the snack table and began stuffing her face.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 26th 2012, 18:03

Viper dropped Cloudsong, and smacked Forestblaze. "You know what I'm talking about, Woman!" She rolled her eyes, before waving at Windystorm. Leaping down off the stage, she headed toward the tom stuffing his face. "Why did you follow us?" Viper asked slyly, poking his candy-stuffed face.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower October 26th 2012, 18:54

Gingerblaze jumped out from behind Windystorm. "Heeeyyy Gato's!" She purred, elbowing her best friend so he'd move. "Is there any rabbit? I'm not into all this gooey stuff...."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5742
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 27th 2012, 06:46

Sparkpaw screamed "HALO WINDY! HALO GINGY!" For some strange reason she had become extremley hyper. Maybe it was that bowl of candy? She saw Auburnpaw in the bowl of skittles and she hopped into the bowl beside it to eat the M&M's.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 27th 2012, 07:21

Sunbeam rolled around, then stuck a stink bomb in the remains of the cheese dip. He then shouted, "The cheese dip looks really good! Come try some!"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 27th 2012, 07:25

"Looks?" Sparkpaw quireied as she raised her face from the bowl covered in bits of artificially colored candy and chocolate. "I'm not trying anything until you have some!" she mewed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway October 27th 2012, 14:17

Aha where is this even going? Razz

CheeseStar opened the Viennese bar and took out a few blowtorches. She set cupcakes out on display and began setting up a crepe stand.
"Ew cheese dip is so artificial," she teased as she watched cats attack the bowl. "Hello Windy and Ginger."
Nodding, she returned to her dessert stand and lapped up some caramel that had spilled.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 28th 2012, 04:38

"Ladies first!" Sunbeam teased then bounded away. He got in line for the desert stand CheeseStar was running.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 28th 2012, 09:31

"DID SOMEBODY SAY CHEESE?!?!?!?!?!?!" Forestblaze screeched. She pounced off the stage and knocked down all the cats by the cheese dip, took the bowl and chips and ran into a corner and started to eat it.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 28th 2012, 15:48

Spakrpaw sniffed "CREPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'"She screamed. The little tabby she-cat (Well, almost as big as Windy Razz) Was quite boring on toppings, but loved a good Crepe, who better to get one from than the AwesomeClan leader? She shoved her 3way past Sunbeam and stuck her tounge out t him. "Finders, keepers. I found this spot.' she smirked.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 28th 2012, 20:39

Sunbeam wrote:Sunbeam rolled around, then stuck a stink bomb in the remains of the cheese dip. He then shouted, "The cheese dip looks really good! Come try some!"
(Just making sure you saw this, forest. Twisted Evil )
Sunbeam was too impatient of waiting, so he ran across some tables and started eating popcorn.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 28th 2012, 20:44

Streamfur ran over and accidently bumped the volume control on the music, making it super loud. "Opps!!" she yelled over the loud music and she began pressing random buttons to try to fix it.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw October 29th 2012, 07:54

Sparkpaw cringed at the sound of the loud music. "WHAT THE HECK STREAMFUR?" she screamed over the music she glanced around and spotted Forestblaze in the corner. she walked over and mewed "Is Grasswhisker coming?" she asked sweetly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 29th 2012, 08:59

Forestblaze ran and fixed the music, then laughed at Sunbeam, "You're stinkbomb was a dud. The cheese is great." she jumped back into the cheese and threw a stinkbomb at Sunbeam, and when it made a "poof" sound, the stench came out all over Sunbeam. "HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!" she laughed with cheese stuffed in her mouth.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberstrike October 29th 2012, 10:47

Emberstrike finished stuffing her face and ran over to Streamfur. "What did you do?" She laughed while watching Streamfur try to fix the volume.
Emberstrike
Emberstrike
Loner

Custom Rank : Loyal Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4719
Female Posts : 37

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 29th 2012, 13:21

"Thanks Forest," Streamfur said to Forestblaze after she fixed the volume. Then she turned to Emberstrike and said, "I sorta bumped the volume and accidently turned it up really loud." She saw Forestblaze hit Sunbeam with a stinkbomb and then she noticed a box of stink bombs. "I hope this doesn't turn into a stinkbomb war." she said. She grabbed a few for her and Emberstrike just in case it did.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberstrike October 29th 2012, 13:48

"That's probably a good idea." Emberstrike said. Then as a second thought she added, "Oh yeah, you should probably introduce me to all of these cats that I don't know. That way i'm not a first target."
Emberstrike
Emberstrike
Loner

Custom Rank : Loyal Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4719
Female Posts : 37

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next