Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Great Journey - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Great Journey - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Journey

+9
Legendflower
Windystorm
Spottedpaw
Nyx
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Caraway
Lilacstar
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Great Journey - Page 4 Empty The Great Journey

Post by Lilacstar September 20th 2012, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

This is when the Four clans (Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Shadowclan) make the great journey across the mountains! FYI, the tribe will come into the RP! 8D

WELCOME ALL! 8D

Joining:
Name:
Clan/Tribe:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

My Cats!:

Name: Windstar
Description: Lanky, brown tabby she-cat with small triangluar head. She has a very nimble thin build, and has small but sturdy paws. Windstar has a long, long tail, with dark tabby stripes. She has large ears, and she has rippling brown stripes down her back, up her neck, and to the top of her head. SHe has three markings under her eyes, and her eyes are a brillant amber.
Clan/Tribe: Windclan
Mate: Brightgrass (Large, muscular silver tom with brillant amber eyes, died in the famine of the old forest.)
Kits: Rushwind (Tall, lanky gangly brown tom with silver markings on his ears, tail tip, and paw tips. He has amber eyes) Meadowkit (Small, silver she-kit. Still-born AKA born deadd. D:) Allowkit (small grey tom, alive and fighting for his life while the famine in all the clans Worsens.) and Silvergrass ( Long legged grey-brown tabby she-cat with grey and brown fleckers on her pelt. She has a long thin feathery tail and beautiful green eyes, Medicine Cat)
Other:
Spoiler:

Name: Silvergrass
Description: Long legged, tall, thin grey-brown she-cat with grey brown flecked spots along her pelt. She has a triangular head, and large eyes with slightly large ears. She has a narrow chest, and a long tail with brillant green eyes. She has delicate paws, and long curled whiskers.
Clan/Tribe: Windclan
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: Is the Grand-Daughter of Tallstar, and is a brillantly talented Medicine cat. Much like Leafpool. She is kind and timid, and loves to help others.

Name: Stone-Teller
Description: Large, once powerful now age withered, compact brown tom with darker stripes and one mud colored eye and one vivid amber eye. Has powerful shoulders, large paws, and a large head with wide shoulders. He was once a Cave Guard. He has large, long dull claws, and a long scar down his shoulder. He also has a fluffy plume tail.
Clan/Tribe: Tribe of RUshing Water
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: IS Stubborn, witty, fierce, but is very protective of his tribe, injuried, and weak. He has a strong spiritual side, and he is very sharp tounged. He is sarcastic, but has a welcoming kind side.

DOnt start RPing unless I accept you please! Wink
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5701
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Great Journey - Page 4 Empty Re: The Great Journey

Post by Nyx September 23rd 2012, 15:07

Frostlily flicked her tail in contempt, turning her back on Splashtail. "It's obvious he's lying," she muttered. "A cat can't survive seven sunrises without eating." The journey was off to a bad start already. Cats from two different Clans had already turned with teeth bared at the arrogant RiverClan tom, and they were supposed to work together, apparently.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 23rd 2012, 15:28

Splashtail lashed his tail at the WindClan cats (Crowfeather Relitave XD) He rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath.

Swiftshadow eyed Splashtail and rolled her eyes, she caught sight of a few ShadowClan cats, she sa down and waited to hey moving, she decided to chat with Silvershadow "Hello, Silvershadow." She mewed.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6208
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 23rd 2012, 15:37

CURRENT INFO:
Clans have left their territory's. They are preparing to head toward's Moonstone.
Current Postion of Territorys: On the far edge of Windclan territory.
Weather: Very cloudy, signaling rain later, and very windy. (Winds are cold)
Cats Current Stituation: Hungry, but ready for an adventure. Also some are bickering already.
"Let's get going shall we?" Windstar mewed. and then she picked Allowkit up, and placed him on her shoulders, and he dugs his tiny claws into her bony shoulders. Windstar looked at the other leaders, waiting for their responce. She flicked her tail eagerly.

Silvergrass smiled and mewed "Hi Swiftshadow!" she looked around. Then something struck her. " I hope Swiftshadow didn't notice me with Tigerfang..."
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 23rd 2012, 15:45

Swiftshadow dipped her head "Hello, Silvergrass!" she mewed happily. She then remembered how she saw Silvergrass looking at Tigerfang, and then looking embarrassed. "Why were you looking at Tigerfang as if he were an omen?" she asked.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6208
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 23rd 2012, 15:52

"Yeah, let's start walking," Shadowstar agreed. She pulled ahead, walking slowly with her tail nearly dragging behind her. The wind whipped through her fur and she could smell rain. At least we'll have water, she thought.

"Perhaps you'll build some good character on this long walk," Runninfire suggested to Splashtail, barely joking. His whiskers twitched and he shifted to walk beside the tom.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33823
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 23rd 2012, 16:10

Silvershadow and Stoneice started following Windstar, Silvershadow leaning on Stoneice. Stoneice smelled rain, and thought, Rain is just what we need. I'm so thirsty...! They stayed towards the back of the group of cats, since Silvershadow was so weak.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10229
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 23rd 2012, 17:28

Dawnstar padded up to the front of the group. She turned to see Shadowstar who was dragging her tail in the ground with her head down. A small pang of pity jabbed at her heart but she ignored it. Obviously the ShadowClan leader was showing weakness. Dawnstar raised her tail and kept her head up. She turned back to look ahead of her and saw the Highstones along with dark rain clouds. Rain? Really? The last thing we need is cats getting sick and I definitely don't want to get drenched. But... we'll finally get a drink She sighed and continued walking staying aware to keep her posture nice and not to show any weakness. Dawnstar turned to Windstar, Shadowstar and Riverstar. "So will just the leaders stop by the Moonstone?" She asked trying to start a conversation.

Jaypaw bounced up to Splashtail and Runningfire. "Hi! I'm Jaypaw! We might as well be kind to one another. We'll be together for awhile huh?" Jaypaw smiled brightly. "I'm Riverstar's apprentice too!" He puffed out his chest and he looked at his leader in awe. "He's the best mentor ever." After a moment of silence he looked at the sky and smiled, his white fangs glistening. "Awesome rain's coming! Now we'll get a drink!" He licked his lips. He was so excited to get to their new home but was sad to see their camp destroyed by those Twolegs. He unsheathed his claws imagining himself clawing their smug faces off. Jaypaw sighed and walked on.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7833
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 23rd 2012, 17:44

"We'll...At this rate, we're in no condition to keep moving. We need to find shelter....The queens, kits, elders, and young apprentices won't be able to keep up at this pace....and we can't afford to let any cat get sick. I say we find those two loners who live in the barn." Windstar mewed, franticly trying to remember their names. "Ravenpaw and Barely's barn! That's it." she nodded to herself, before adding "We shouldn't pass up an oppertunity for a good meal.." She mewed, looking at Dawnstar, Allowkit still clinging to her shoulders.

Silvergrass dropped back, and allowed her self to be beside Tigerfang. "Hi!" she mewed happily, looking up at the tom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 23rd 2012, 17:54

Runningfire smiled at Jaypaw. "Hello," he meowed in a polite tone. "What have you learned so far? I bet you're a great hunter. You can help catch prey when we get to the barn."

Shadowstar nodded in agreement, her ears and tail perking up as she thought about food. She didn't want to show it, but she was exhausted.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 23rd 2012, 18:05

Dawnstar nodded. "Alright sounds good. Tonight though we should head to the Moonstone with some warriors to guard the entrance. While were at the Moonstone our clans can rest and the Deputy's can be in charge while were gone. Then in the morning we can quickly rest up and be on our way. Sound good?" She asked.

Jaypaw smiled and lifted his chin. "Well, I'm almost a warrior. If those Twolegs never showed up I could have my warrior name now." Jaypaw sighed and shrugged. "Yeah, I'm a great hunter. I'll be sure to catch a ton for everyone once we get to the barn too!" He promised a somewhat smug look on his face.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 23rd 2012, 19:08

Riverstar shot a glance over to his apprentice, hoping the young tom wouldn't reveal clan secrets as well as his skills. He kept a wary eye on Shadowclan, puffing out a sigh. Riverstar didn't trust the clan one bit.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4059
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 23rd 2012, 21:15

~I'm gonna delete Strike and make another Clan apprentice. :I For RiverClan maybe... or ShadowClan. :O~

Name: Darkpaw (Darkmoon)
Description: short-haired, blue-black she-cat with green eyes. Small and compact, she is strong and fast, a very good swimmer. She has three white paws and a distinctive gray-toned tail-tip. Inquisitive and determined, she has a kind and caring personality, always energetic and ambitious.
Spoiler:
Clan/Tribe: RiverClan
Mate: ~
Kits: ~
Other: :3

Frostlily padded beside Dawnstar, keeping her head up as she surveyed their surroundings. Every so often, she'd drop back to check on the apprentices and the elders. It pained her to see that Mousefur (xD) was not as snappish and perpetually complaining as usual. Instead, when Frostlily asked if everything was fine, the brown-furred elder simply croaked, "Yes." There was no, "I'm not helpless you know!" or "Leave me alone! I'm completely fine, thank you very much." The white-gray she-cat sighed, her tail whisking as she gazed into distance at the massive Highstones. Would StarClan visit them in their sleep?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38667
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 23rd 2012, 22:40

"Hello," TigerFang said politely, getting a little farther away from the she-cat. He started to lick his shoulder, "Do us everyone allies on this journey?" It came out a little more coldly than he meant it to. But, with all of his cls mates watching, it probably sounded perfect. The sun started to shine on his pelt, making him look exactly like TigerStar, except for his bright green eyes and short fur.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5738
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 19:27

Silvershadow was growing impatient. "When can we go?" she meowed hoarsly.

~Sorry, I know this is short, but the RP was about to die :/~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 24th 2012, 19:47

"Fine, be like that. I guess getting a nice complement from a Thunderclan tom is asking to much." Silvergrass growled, stalking away. Silvergrass padded towards the front the group, her paws already feeling sore from the rough ground. Annoyance coursed through her. "Stupid tom. I was just trying to be nice, but he thinks being rude to cat from a different clan will impress his clanmates? Hmph. Stupid Tom!" she thought annoyed. But for some reason, she felt that the coment had just stung more than it should of.

"Sounds Good! Should we also let the Medicine cats share tounges with Starclan?" Windstar asked, looking at the other leaders as they padded forward, in front of the clans.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 24th 2012, 19:51

Silvershadow pointed out, "They're the closest to Starclan, so why don't they?" Stoneice nodded, his silver pelt looking dull. He sat down, his green gaze looking at the mountains. They're so big... he thought, amazed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 24th 2012, 20:18

"Let's let the medicine cats join," Shadowstar agreed. "It would give us more security that StarClan is guiding us." She stopped to clean herself, licking her dry tongue over her fur.

Runningfire hesitated. "Are we going to eat any time soon?" he asked timidly, worried about the queens and elders.

also a short post, but i'm kind of confused at the situation so yeah Sweat
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 24th 2012, 20:26

"Why do you expect so much of me? We've barely ever talked," TigerFang snapped as she was walking away, flicking his ears in disgust. He sat down with his back to the other cats, looking at the territory for one last moment. The beautiful pine trees, soft soil, flourishing prey, all gone, forever. With a sigh, he stood next to his leader, waiting impatiently to leave.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 24th 2012, 22:17

Dawnstar nodded. "We should defiantly let the medicine cats share tongues with StarClan." She mewed agreeing. Dawnstar's ears pricked hearing Runningfire and turned to the WindClan Deputy. "I promise you we'll be at the barn soon." She mewed. "Oh, I see the barn right now!" In the distance was a large barn where the two cats Ravenpaw and Barley lived. She flicked her tail and sped up slightly eager for a good meal and the soft hay.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 25th 2012, 17:06

Silvershadow looked up, her eyes suddenly sparkling with hope. "May we please go? I haven't eaten in a while..." she croaked, then Stoneice meowed, "It would be good for all of us."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 25th 2012, 17:36

Rabbitleap walked over to WindStar, green eyes level. He asked calmly, "Do you know when we're leaving? I'm itching to find a beautiful new home!" And food and water..

Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2012, 16:21

Name: Poppypaw
Description: small, tortoiseshell she-cat with white paws and amber eyes
Clan/Tribe: ShadowClan
Mate: none
Kits: none
Other: Shadowstar's apprentice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 26th 2012, 16:30

~She can be Shadowstar's apprentice Very Happy
Viper D: We're just standing there Razz ~

Runningfire nodded to Dawnstar. "We should hurry then," he meowed, glancing at the sky. "It should rain pretty soon." He could smell the fresh scent of rain, a scent he always thought he'd be relieved to smell, until now. He worried about sickness, as they didn't have any herbs with them.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 26th 2012, 18:02

~Accepted!~

"We'll be going any heartbeat now!" Windstar assured him, looking around impatiently,shuffling on the grass.

"I would expect you to at least to say 'Hi' or 'Hello' to a cat who can see everything about you through a mere dream!" Silvergrass mewed, before sitting down next to her mother.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 26th 2012, 18:05

"Can that heartbeat me now?" Silvershadow rasped. She was starting to breath heavily, and Stoneice hissed at his sister, "She needs as much water as possible and as soon as possible!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content