Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Great Journey - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Great Journey - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Journey

+9
Legendflower
Windystorm
Spottedpaw
Nyx
Birdstar
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Caraway
Lilacstar
13 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Great Journey - Page 5 Empty The Great Journey

Post by Lilacstar September 20th 2012, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

This is when the Four clans (Thunderclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Shadowclan) make the great journey across the mountains! FYI, the tribe will come into the RP! 8D

WELCOME ALL! 8D

Joining:
Name:
Clan/Tribe:
Mate:
Kits:
Other:

My Cats!:

Name: Windstar
Description: Lanky, brown tabby she-cat with small triangluar head. She has a very nimble thin build, and has small but sturdy paws. Windstar has a long, long tail, with dark tabby stripes. She has large ears, and she has rippling brown stripes down her back, up her neck, and to the top of her head. SHe has three markings under her eyes, and her eyes are a brillant amber.
Clan/Tribe: Windclan
Mate: Brightgrass (Large, muscular silver tom with brillant amber eyes, died in the famine of the old forest.)
Kits: Rushwind (Tall, lanky gangly brown tom with silver markings on his ears, tail tip, and paw tips. He has amber eyes) Meadowkit (Small, silver she-kit. Still-born AKA born deadd. D:) Allowkit (small grey tom, alive and fighting for his life while the famine in all the clans Worsens.) and Silvergrass ( Long legged grey-brown tabby she-cat with grey and brown fleckers on her pelt. She has a long thin feathery tail and beautiful green eyes, Medicine Cat)
Other:
Spoiler:

Name: Silvergrass
Description: Long legged, tall, thin grey-brown she-cat with grey brown flecked spots along her pelt. She has a triangular head, and large eyes with slightly large ears. She has a narrow chest, and a long tail with brillant green eyes. She has delicate paws, and long curled whiskers.
Clan/Tribe: Windclan
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Other: Is the Grand-Daughter of Tallstar, and is a brillantly talented Medicine cat. Much like Leafpool. She is kind and timid, and loves to help others.

Name: Stone-Teller
Description: Large, once powerful now age withered, compact brown tom with darker stripes and one mud colored eye and one vivid amber eye. Has powerful shoulders, large paws, and a large head with wide shoulders. He was once a Cave Guard. He has large, long dull claws, and a long scar down his shoulder. He also has a fluffy plume tail.
Clan/Tribe: Tribe of RUshing Water
Mate: N/A
Other: IS Stubborn, witty, fierce, but is very protective of his tribe, injuried, and weak. He has a strong spiritual side, and he is very sharp tounged. He is sarcastic, but has a welcoming kind side.

DOnt start RPing unless I accept you please! Wink
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Great Journey - Page 5 Empty Re: The Great Journey

Post by Lilacstar September 26th 2012, 18:24

"Silvergrass! Get some herbs, and I'll get the water..." Windstar hissed, roughly shoving Allowkit into Rabbitleap's chest, before she sprang hared away towards the only stream left. She grabbed a strip of moss, and soaked it before racing back, thankful that her speed hand't failed her....yet.

Silvergrass nodded, and looked Silvershadow up and down. "Are you in pai? If so, tell me where it hurts.." She mewed gently, looking the she-cat over, her eyes widend in concern.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 26th 2012, 18:45

"My lungs and stomache hurt. I'm starving, what do you expect? My throat's as dry as a drought." Silvershadow meowed, squeaking a bit, "See? Even my voice is cracking."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10230
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 26th 2012, 20:28

Dawnstar flicked her tail impatiently but her green eyes were giving away her worry. "Lets hurry." She mumbled her gaze flicking back to the barn in the distance. Were so close! I cant wait to get to that barn! She thought shuffling her paws in the springy moorland grass. Dawnstar's eyes widened as she heard thunder somewhat in the distance but she knew it would rain soon. The sky seemed to be getting darker by the minute as the storm drew closer. "Please hurry." Dawnstar mewed quietly. She felt her fur rise in alarm as she heard more thunder.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 27th 2012, 07:27

Riverstar lagged behind to check on his clanmates, nudging an elder quickly from the grass to the barn, glancing at Dawnstar. "Is everyone here?" He asked, looking up at the sky with a frown. "Only thunder... for now. This storm will grow. It's best to wait it out." He meowed, "That she-cat will be safe, as well as all of our clans. The barn is big enough to support us for a few days and the hay is soft enough to use." Rainstar sat, puffing out a sigh of relief before the same expressionless look returned to his face.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4060
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 27th 2012, 16:18

"You can practically smell the rain," Frostlily meowed anxiously. "It's going be a hard storm. We may be holed in at least whole day." Her gray paws scuffed the ground as she sped up a bit, until she was trotting shoulder to shoulder with Dawnstar. "I hope Barley won't mind thirty cats staying in his barn..." Lightning flashed across the now dark and tumultuous gray sky, followed by rolling thunder that made the ground tremble.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 27th 2012, 16:23

Stoneice growled at Windstar, "If we don't go now, Silvershadow might not make it! And some of the elders won't either. I say we go to the barn until the storm passes, then go to the Moonstone. And NOW!" "That's it. I'm going to the barn." Silvershadow growled, stomping away, towards the barn. Stoneice followed her.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 27th 2012, 16:40

~sory is it too late to join? could I have a summary too please?~
Joining:
Name: Littlepaw
Description: Tiny dull gray she-cat with large, cute blue eyes. A bit gullible, Littlepaw is a perfectionist in anything she does, and is always upset because many of her Clanmates call her puny, though she has a pure heart and is kind to everyone no matter what they're like.
Clan/Tribe: ThunderClan
Mate: too young
Kits: O.o
Other: Frostlily's apprentice? And could she become a warrior when they reach the lake? Brightstar can RP her for me because I'm really busy.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13289
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 27th 2012, 19:33

~the cats are walking to the barn right now Razz that's the main part, then there's the drama with the touchy people and some forbidden romances and such~

Runningfire walked next to RiverClan, deciding to mingle with others for a little while. A cold wind blew by but he could catch the scent of mice and hay as it swept from the barn. He could tell many cats were on edge, and everyone was especially worried about Silvershadow. He started a conversation with the RiverClan leader. "What do you think our new home will look like?" he sighed wistfully, the thought nagging at his mind relentlessly.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33824
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 27th 2012, 20:29

Windstar padded next to Dawnstar, and she mewed friendly "So....Are you excited about finding our new homes?" She asked couriously, Allowkit still clinging to her shoulders, mewing pitfully.

Silvergrass padded towards the back of the clans, with the other medicine cats. They babbled about herbs and such, but Silvergrass wasn't listening. " Something terrible is going to happen to one of Silvershadow's kits! Something evil is inside of her! Something that will...do something terrible..." Silvergrass shivered, nervously. " I hope Starclan will give me some answers!" she said, feeling like a nervous wreck, her head was hanging and her tail dragged.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 27th 2012, 21:08

Silvershadow and Stoneice were in the back of the group. Silvershadow walked slowly, leaning on Stoneice. They were quiet. Silvershadow wasin pain, you could tell by the way she walks in talks, but her eyes seemed... happy. Peaceful. "I want to go home." she groaned, "Why do these Twolegs have to do this to us?" "I don't know." Stoneice replied softly, "I want to go home too, but we can't. We have to do this. And you can." he nuzzled his mate, "I promise." He looked ahead, noticing they were EXTREMLY close to the barn.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 27th 2012, 21:25

Riverstar glanced at Runningfire, his ears pricking up slightly. "Different..." He meowed quietly, pausing for a few moments before he continued, "But there are lots of forests like the ones we had to abandon. Of course, the forest you grew up in will be left behind, but you have the memories... both good and bad. There are many more moors, marshes, forests, and rivers. They'll be our home now, and the homes of our kits and grandkits after us." Riverstar puffed out a sigh, a nostalgic look on his face for a few moments. He shook it off quickly, not wanting the painful memory of his family's death to return. Standing slowly, Riverstar dipped his head to Runningfire and joined Windstar and Dawnstar, his eyes glancing over the kit briefly before focusing again on the she-cats. "There's plenty of food for all of us," He meowed, flicking his tail, "The barn reeks of mice, and I've seen a few crows and sparrows resting higher up... We'll be able to stock up on prey and when we're all fit to travel, we can start again for the Moonstone. I've seen how anxious you are to get there, Dawnstar." Riverstar sat down, lowering his head to smooth down a tuft of fur on his shoulder.

Name: Rowanpelt
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan/Tribe: Thunderclan
Mate: None, later
Kits: None, later
Other: Rowanpelt is slow and can't swim. His thick fur is a big asset in battle since, when puffed out, he almost looks as big as a small-sized dog. It also absorbs some blows if they hit. He relies on brute force and his fangs.

Last edited by Windystorm on September 27th 2012, 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4060
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 27th 2012, 21:38

~Medium? That's the size of, like, a border collie O.o I'd say the large side of a small dog, like a beagle :3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 27th 2012, 22:30

Dawnstar narrowed her eyes at Riverstar. "And what exactly do you mean by that?" She asked her fierceness shining through. She sighed. "Im sorry, I guess I'm stressed. Sounds like a plan." She mewed with a small smile plastered on her face. Soon they were standing right in front of the barn. "Well I think the leaders should go inside first so we dont scare the two toms. Then we'll let everyone else inside as quick as possible." Dawnstar mewed flicking her bright ginger tail.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7834
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 27th 2012, 22:38

Name: Waveclaw
Description: A medium brown tabby, with amber eyes and darker patches on his pelt.
Clan/Tribe: Riverclan
Mate: She died of Starvation in the old forest.
Kits: None
Other: He has a suberb sense of smell and is very fast. He doesn't have a lot of strength though.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 27th 2012, 22:48

~Erm, cats can be medium-dog sized. ._. A medium sized dog is like a beagle. Savannah's are. >.> A border collie is big. >.>~

TigerFang waited impatiently. "Can we come in now?"

~who's role playing then? Can I rp Ravenpaw please? He's my favorite cat in the whole series. :3~
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 28th 2012, 17:05

~Actually, tiny is about the size of a Chihuahua, small is about the size of a beagle, medium is about the size of a Border collie, large is like a Doberman, then Giant is like a Saint Bernard.~

Name: Riverdance
Description:
Spoiler:
Clan/Tribe: Riverclan
Mate: Anyone wanna have a forbidden love with her?
Other: N/A
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 28th 2012, 17:24

~am I accepted then?~

Littlepaw looked around, craning her head to try to see past all the larger warriors. "Frostlily, Frostlily." She found her mentor and friend and sat down happily. "Look what I caught." At her paws were the bodies of two fat voles. They were almost as big as Littlepaw herself, but that wasn't saying much.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13289
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 28th 2012, 17:41

Silvershadow looked at the voles hungrily. She licked her chops, but said nothing. She didn't want to seem rude. She kept walking, until she noticed Stoneice had led her to the fence of the barn.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 28th 2012, 19:11

~No, medium is the size of a beagle. -.-~

Rabbitleap ran ahead, his long legs carrying him farther and faster than probably any cat on the journey. Before the twolegs had taken over, he was a pig. He ate as much as he could, then would hunt to make up for the prey, and after that, he would run it off. Just thinking of a fat, juicy rabbit nearly made him drool. Not looking where he was going, he ran right into the fence. Rabbitleap was able to squeeze his skinny body through, except his bushy, mangled tail. "My tail!" He yelped, attempting to pull it out. He didn't succeed in anything, other than further tangling it into the white picket fence.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 28th 2012, 19:59

Frostlily whisked her long, gray tail over Littlepaw's ears. "Good job," she congratulated. "The prey here must be fattened by the food inside the barn!" Her stomach growled at the thought of a full belly, and tossed a few mouthfuls of vole to Littlepaw. "Eat. You've deserved it." The lean warrior gave one vole to the elders, and shared the other between the warriors. Thank StarClan ThunderClan didn't have any kits. As Frostlily was gulping down the last of her share, a yelp drew her attention to the white fence several meters away. She could see the dark shape of a cat struggling frantically against the barbed wire. "Stop struggling! You'll just make it worse." Frostlily approached the WindClan tom carefully. The wire wasn't much different than brambles...
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 28th 2012, 22:40

~I guess I'm accepted.~
Waveclaw wasn't used to hunting mice; he'd much rather catch a fat juicy fish. But he cwould try. He heard a scratching noise and pounced in the direction the sound was coming from. He came up holding a fat mouse.

(Are they in the barn?)
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9677
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower September 28th 2012, 23:01

Rabbitleap calmed down, obeying the she-cat. "Err," He said sheepishly, "I guess I should pay more attention... huh?" The handsome brown tom chuckled. Idiot! You made WindClan look horrible! He growled to himself inside his head. "I hope it's not the kind that stings..." Rabbitleap thought aloud, his heart skipping a beat at the thought. His long, white claws dug into the ground, as one of his tangles got stuck, and the wire cut into his skin a little. Rabbitleap positioned himself so she couldn't see the little bit of blood dripping slightly from the cut. "You're Frostlily, the ThunderClan Deputy, right?" He asked, his dark green eyes narrowed in confusion.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 29th 2012, 07:08

~What's going on??? Recap? I'm lost....~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 29th 2012, 08:04

~it's just these last two pages Smile they're at the barn now I think (I'm a bit confused too) and Ravenpaw and Barley will show up soon~

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33824
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 29th 2012, 08:37

~Okay, YAY! Ravenpaw and Barley!~

Swiftshadow untangled herself from the brambles she was caught in and sat on the far end of the barn, she wasn't sure why Splashtail was against leaving the old forest, of course it has been their home for countless moons, but this was what was best for the clans!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6209
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content