Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Loners RPG - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Loners RPG - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loners RPG

+5
Streamstar
Thunderclaw
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Sunbeam
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Loners RPG - Page 4 Empty Loners RPG

Post by Sunbeam August 28th 2012, 19:49

First topic message reminder :

Food is becoming scarce in the big citiy, so loners are banding together to protect themselves from starving dogs and rogues.

Make your own group here or join an existing one.

Name:
Looks:
Strengths:

Name: Claw
Mate: None
Looks: Black with scared muzzle.
Strengths: Fighting, stealth, itimidation.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Loners RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Loners RPG

Post by Shimmerpaw September 3rd 2012, 18:18

Spirit smiled back and them crunched the stick to bits when a small brown figure wriggled onto the mossy nest. She then quickly said "MOSS!" since another shot of pain went through her as she said the word.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 3rd 2012, 18:21

Jerry poured the water in her mouth then started licking the kit vigerously. He pressed it up against Spirit's belly. He thought, That kit looks just like my mother, Sheryl... He turned back to his mate and meowed soothingly, "Calm down... everything is going to be alright..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 3rd 2012, 18:27

Spirit yowled and the second kit, a small gray kit, wriggled into her mossy nest, she clenched her jaw and looked up at Jerry, "Is that all?" she asked then mewed "I didn't know kitting was so painful!" she mewed. She began to lick the kit, then placed him in the curve of her belly, the kit searched around with closed eyes and began to suckle. She took the small brown kit from Jerry and placed her in her belly "What should there names be?" she asked looking down at the kits. My horoscope was right! (JK!)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 3rd 2012, 18:31

Jerry stared at the brown kit. "I like Sheryl for the brown one, and her nickname could be Ry (Pronounced, "Ree")." He smiled at his mate, "You name the silver one." he meowed.
~OMG!!! What if Jerry dug a hole in the den and started squeezing water from moss into it, then they'd have their own little water supply in their den!!! :O~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 3rd 2012, 18:33

Spirit thought for a moment before meweing "Ghost, I like Ghost." She mewed finally, she licked her mate and said "I love our family, and I love you." she told him with affection glowing in her eyes.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 3rd 2012, 18:39

Jerry laid down by Spirit and whispered in her ear, "I love you too. I love our family and you, and noting will ever change that." He purred and entwined his tail with hers. "Ry and Ghost." he smiled. Ry mewed, and Jerry smiled. "They're both beautiful."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 3rd 2012, 20:45

Mikk snarled, and he hissed "fine I don't care. You were always the bitter bratty type anyways, Mo. But stay away form my kits!" he hissed before he turned to Shadow and growled "I'm going to stay with you. I want to meet my kits." his voice soften when he mentioned his kits.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 3rd 2012, 21:20

"I don't think that's going to happen, Mikk. Shadow is my best friend. Ever since she had those kits, I've been helping take care of them. I won't stop taking care of them. I just can't stand how you left me anyways! I didn't cross the Thunderpath because after you crossed, a monster was coming, then when it passed you and everyone were GONE!" Mo hissed, "I will NOT stop what I'm doing and never will! Don't you get it? YOU STRANDED ME ON THE SIDE OF THE THUNDERPATH!!! I cried for days for help, but no one was there. No one came back for me. I thought I was left there because I was hated and no one loved me, until Shadow found me. When she did, we've been best friends ever since. You were her mate, then you LEFT! Who leaves their mate? No one I know except for you. Same with friends. No one leaves their best friend." Mo was crying in anger and fustration, "Just tell me why you left me on that street corner, Mikk!!! Tell me!!!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 3rd 2012, 23:20

"If you care about the kits, then just go. I have just gotten to meet my own kits before you came running in screaming that everyone hates
You when the truth is, you can't even tell if a cat hates
You or not just because they got separated. Did you know I thought you went home, so I went all the way home to look for you. Did you know I spent 8 moons of my life looking for you when you clearly don't want to even see me? I looked
Every day for you went you clearly don't want me in your life. Well now tht you've made your feelings clear, I would like to talk to Shadow and meet my kits. But I would like to have some peace and quiet, but I guess you wouldn't understand because you don't even care for me anymore." Mikk growled, his voice as cold as the wind in leafbare. " You know what you can stay if you want, I don't care anymore. Im not king to try and be the loving brother for a sister who hates me." he then turned away and Looked at shadow.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 4th 2012, 16:16

"I don't want to see you because you, mother, and father abandoned me. Just like that. I went home for a few moons, hoping someone would come back, but I lost all hope. I was padding through the city one day and Shadow found me. She took me in. Did you look hard enough? Or did you not care enough to." Mo spat back, "Every day I was home alone I wished you would come back for me. Just you. But you never did. Now, your face is to much to bear because I hate you for leaving me, but I also love you more than anything. Because your my brother." Mo started crying again, "Just stay, and never leave me again... please... And if you do leave, at least tell me, Mikk... Tell me your leaving instead of leaving me on the side of the Thunderpath."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 4th 2012, 17:48

Shadow sat by Mo and wrapped her tail over her shoulders to comfort her. "Don't worry Mo, I won't let him leave you again like he did by the Thunderpath." She gave Mikk a look that said, You better not leave her again. The kits were looking between Mo and Mikk, unsure of what was going on.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 4th 2012, 20:34

Mo looked up at Shadow, happiness behind her watery eyes. "Thank you." she whispered. She layed her head on her best friend's shoulder. "I just can't bare to see him leave again. If he does..." Mo closed her eyes, "I'll make sure he doesn't come back. I'll show him how I felt that day."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 4th 2012, 21:33

Mikk shook his head and stared at Mo, and he mewed " Mo, I didn't want to leave you. It was pouring rain, and you just never crossed the thunder path! We just got lost and separated. Why on earth do you keep thinking that I wanted to leave you?" he said, looking at the she-cat, his body dripping from a wound on his shoulder. "Why..." he looked at his sister hurtfully "Do you keep making me out to be the bad guy when it was both of our faults for not being more careful? Or our parents faults for neglecting us for being different? Remember how I promised I would take care of you? Well I ment it! So don't you go making me out as the bad guy when it was clearly a accident when we were separated by the thunder path, and it wasn't MY fault or YOUR fault that we were treated differently! Mo, if your going to push all your feelings or rage, sorrow, neglect, and pain don't throw them at me! I feel the same way! Throw them at our parents! They neglected us from the start! Now I just want to be their for my family, my mate, and my kits! And with us yelling at each other for our neglected pasta, we should take this home to our parents, and not do this in front of our Kim! They must be terrified of the fighting! Can't we at least be happy that we found each other? We're going to end up like our siblings always feeling bitter hate towards each other! Well I want to be different! I want to have a sister who can hate their parents for their mistakes not her brother!" he said, his shoulders sagging. "I just want to have a happy family. And I want to be there for my kits so they don't end up hating me. I don't want them to end up hating each other. " he said weakly
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 4th 2012, 21:41

"It was pouring rain, a car passed, you, mom, and dad were gone. I never saw any of you since." Mo whispered, still crying softly, "I thought you lied to me, that's why I can't bear to see you leave me again, though I'll never forgive you for what you did. I love you, but I also hate you so much." She started at her brother, "If you leave again, I don't know what I would do..."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 5th 2012, 01:09

Claw was extremely bored off eating two leg crow-food. He wanted warm, breathing prey, like the mouse he had had.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 5th 2012, 16:00

Spirit looked down at he small newborns at her belly "Should we tell our friends?" she asked Jerry and Ghost let out a faint mewl.

(Imma blindify Ghost Troll als, I'm making a new charrie! ;D)

Name: Ella.
Looks: Small brown she-cat with a white forepaw and tail-tip. She has bright green eyes.
Mate: Someone please?
Strengths: Fighting, Hunting, Herbal knowledge.

Last edited by Sparkpaw on September 5th 2012, 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 5th 2012, 16:37

~Mikk's mate is Shadow...~
"Soon. Let's wait until they open thier eyes." Jerry smiled, "Unless they visit here before then."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 5th 2012, 19:08

Claw set off in search of live prey.

Last edited by Sunbeam on September 7th 2012, 03:09; edited 1 time in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 5th 2012, 19:37

~Please edit that!!! D: THEY'RE HAVING A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MOMENT.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 5th 2012, 19:40

Mikk smiled, and leaned down to the two small kits. "Hi Little ones. I'm Mikk, you daddy. Sorry you had to see that, but we were just talking. What are your names?" he purred, smiling gently and kindly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 5th 2012, 20:20

Mo meowed, "I'm sorry too, guys. You didn't deserve to see that. Mikk is your father, and I'm his sister." She meowed to Mikk, "The black one is Night and the other one is Sky." she smiled at them.

~Can Sky be Mo's little precious? Razz Razz Razz ~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 6th 2012, 14:57

Spirit looked at Jerry "What ever you say. Ghost seems unusual, don't you think?" (Is it okay if Ghost is blind?) She mewed thoughtfully then liked both kits between the ears, or at least where the should be when they're opened.

~Is Ella excepted? She's friends with everyone BTW ;D~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 6th 2012, 16:06

~Sure forest~

Night and Sky looked up at Mikk. "Hi daddy!" Sky mewed. "Why haven't we seen you before?" Night asked.

Shadow licked a piece of fur down that was sticking up on Night's pelt. She glanced back toward the alley quickly and wondered if Scar, Bell, and Pepper were back yet.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 6th 2012, 16:31

"Because Daddy didn't care about you, just like he didn't for me." Mo muttered under her breath, then meowed so everyone can hear, "Yeah? Why, Mikk? Tell them." She laid down by Sky and smiled at him.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 6th 2012, 19:29