Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Loners RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Loners RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loners RPG

+5
Streamstar
Thunderclaw
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Sunbeam
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Loners RPG - Page 2 Empty Loners RPG

Post by Sunbeam August 28th 2012, 19:49

First topic message reminder :

Food is becoming scarce in the big citiy, so loners are banding together to protect themselves from starving dogs and rogues.

Make your own group here or join an existing one.

Name:
Looks:
Strengths:

Name: Claw
Mate: None
Looks: Black with scared muzzle.
Strengths: Fighting, stealth, itimidation.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Loners RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Loners RPG

Post by Roguestar August 31st 2012, 20:34

Pepper neared up to the tree with Bell. "Can you smell Shadow?" she asked, only to find her sister's answer to be a nod. They quickened their pace to a run and dashed, their mouths full of food. When they were at the tree, they saw Shadow standing there, and just barely heard what he said. "Just let us put our food up, and get Scar," Pepper meowed and leaped up the tree with her sister. They put the food up and headed towards Scar, arguing about who would wake him up.

Scar lifted his head, only to see that Bell and Pepper were back and arguing. "Girls!" she meowed. "You both woke me up with your racket!" They quickly told him that Shadow was waiting for them on the ground. Their Italian accents were a bit hard to understand, but he was used to it. "Let's go," he mewed finally and they all leaped out of the tree, with Bell and Pepper following. He dipped his head respectfully at Shadow and lifted it back up. "We're ready," he stated, with the two she-cats huddled around him.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 31st 2012, 21:00

~MIKK SHAN'T TAKE SPIRIT FROM JERRY!!! X3~
~2? Sheryl(Ry[Pronounced, "Ree"]): brown tabby she-kit with blue-green eyes, beautiful
Sheryl(Ry):
~
"Alright. So you've probably been pregnant for... how long? To have your belly that size, about half a moon?" Jerry asked, than laughed, "My mother was good with healing and helping cats with birth... she taught me everything."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 06:35

~Nor, Spirit from Spirit!~

(Yah, Two, sounds good, Here's the other: Ghost- small gray tabby-tom with blue eyes X3)

Spirit smiled and said "Well, It's been just two quarter moons, my mother said that's how long I should wait." She mewed in answer to Jerry and mewed "I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait, then, if you hear a screech come from the den, It's probably me." she let out a mrrow of laughter and lied down in her nest.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6212
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 1st 2012, 07:25

When Bell, Pepper, and Scar arrived, she led the way back to where she last saw the cat who had taken the mouse she took. She followed his scent all the way back to him. "I believe you owe us some prey." she hissed.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 1st 2012, 09:10

Jerry turned around to his mate and meowed, "I'll be back." he padded outside the den and hopped to another branch, and spat, "Me? Owe you prey? No. I didn't steal anything from you. You stole that prey from that house cat! So scram, go catch your own prey."
~Alright, so here are Jerry and Spirit's kits:
Sheryl(Ry):
Ghost:
~

Last edited by Forestblaze on September 1st 2012, 09:18; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 09:16

Spirit stuck her head out of the den and hopped outside "Jerry, what are the doing here, that house cat didn't know that prey was scarce here, they have food in their homes, Jerry only gave the prey back, and anyway I left my vole on the side of the road grab that and share it. Now scram." she hissed the ending to try and get the three loners out of her sight, hoping they wouldn't notice how plump she was and say something to her and Jerry. She scrambled back to the den and sat in her nest.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 2nd 2012, 14:03

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get, just leave my mate alone." Jerry growled, unsheathing his claws.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 18:39

Spirit looked down at Jerry, "Jerry, don't hurt yourself doing something you'll regret." she mewed and looked down at the four cats her eyes clouded with worry for her mate.

(I guess Jerry and Spirit are the "nice cats" XD)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 2nd 2012, 18:53

Shadow unsheathed her claws. "Your mate isn't the cat we have a problem with. She didn't take prey from me. You'll pay for messing with my (gang? What are loner groups supposed to be called?)" She leapt onto Jerry, and signaled for Bell, Pepper, and Scar to attack too.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 2nd 2012, 19:01

Spirit stared down in horror as the Four cats attacked her mate she leaped down and hopped onto the smallest she-cat there, she knew Jerry would scold her for fighting while she was pregnant, but she had to help him, or the kits would have to father.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 2nd 2012, 19:16

Claw heard fghting and set off to investigate.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 2nd 2012, 19:27

Mikk raced towards the fight, Spark on his heels. He snarled in disgust when he saw Shadow. Growling, he flicked his ears at Spark, and he silently made his way over to a tree, slipping through the shadows like a ghost. Mikk silently made his way up the tree without any sound, and watched the fight through narrowed eyes. Crouching down, he then lunged at Shadow, shoving her face into the dirt, before grappling her onto her back, and he unleashed his long, curved, grey claws and pressed them against her throat. He then looked up, his beautiful eyes narrowed. "Now, would someone like to tell me why Shadow is trying to maul someone? Because I'd really prefer not to find more dead cats." He snarled, then he blinked, his eyes softening. He beckond Spark over, who slid towards Spirit. "Now, what's going on here?" He looked at Spirit captivatingly.

Spark gently poked Spirit, and whispered "are you ok?" she asked sweetly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam September 2nd 2012, 19:30

Claw saw 8 cats fighting and stayed in the shadows in case they attacked him. He could take two, but not 3 cats in a fight, so he stayed hidden.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 2nd 2012, 19:34

Jerry meowed, "Spirit, please go back in the den." He spat at Mikk, "She took a kittypets prey, I took it and gave it back." He turned and spat at Shadow, "Leave. Go hunt instead of stealing."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 2nd 2012, 19:40

"Ah. I see." he tightend his grip on her throat. "Has the "Great" Shadow gotten so lazy she can't hunt?" Mikk sneered, spitting the word great out like it was Crowfood. "Ha. Nothing less than I expected. Shadow, you're are piece of Fox dung, ya know that right?" He snarled, tightening his grip on her throate, making drops of blood splatter slightly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 2nd 2012, 19:43

Jerry laughed, "Good job, Mikk. Why do we meet every time something bad is happening?" He nudged his old friend, and smiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 2nd 2012, 19:48

"Kittypets don't need prey! Their twolegs give them more than enough food, and that kittypet should have known not to hunt on my part of Twolegplace! I don't want to kill you, I just want to teach you not to mess with us!" she hissed. She kicked Mikk off her with her hind legs and clawed at his face before clawing at Jerry again. "I'm not gonna leave because you tell me too!"

~This was written right after Jerry told spirit to go back to the den, I have to read the next couple posts~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 2nd 2012, 19:52

Mikk snarled, grabbing Shadow by the tail, and yanking her backwards, before jumping up agily, and kicking her square in the face, before he landed on one paw, and reared up, slashing Shadow back towards Jerry. Mikk then ducked down, and swiped at her paws, making her stumbling back into Jerry.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 2nd 2012, 19:56

Jerry stopped Shadow. "What did you say?" He spat in her ear. He kicked her with his hind legs and she slammed into a tree. "I said leave." Jerry growled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar September 2nd 2012, 20:02

Shadow was furious as she swiftly climbed up the tree and she jumped and landed directly on Jerry. She push her claws into his neck, and clawed his back with her back claws. "No one makes me leave!"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 2nd 2012, 20:11

Jerry meowed angrily, "Oh really?" You could see the muscles ripple in his arms as he shoved her off, and pinned her down, his forearm on her throat, keeping her from breathing. "I SAID LEAVE!" Jerry yowled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 2nd 2012, 20:15

Mikk smirked, and then looked at Scar, Pepper and Bell. "If you chose to follow Shadow, more and more cats are going to hate you. I hope you make the right descion." He growled before he stalked up to Shadow and spat, "Just leave, Mange Bag!! No one here even likes you, let alone wants you to make yourself smitten on their territory!" he growled dangerously.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 2nd 2012, 20:31

When Shadow gave the order, they attacked. Pepper was knocked over by the she-cat, and Bell tried to lift the cat up without hurting her. Bell pulled Pepper out from under the pregnant she-cat and swung at her, missing Spirit. When two more cats came, they looked up. They would've started fighting right there if they weren't shocked by the new male cat. They dashed over, leaving Spirit behind. "Hi," they said with mooney eyes. "We are Bell and Pepper. Who are you?" They purred in harmony, happy to meet the stranger. They backed away when Mikk started to fight Shadow, unsure of what to do. They leaped at Jerry. "Get away from her!" they hissed and sank their claws into flesh. "We won't leave! We won't go anywhere! We do not obey you!" they hissed at Jerry, then got off when they heard what Mikk said. They hesitated, not knowing what to do.

Right when Shadow gave the order, Scar leaped on Jerry, letting out a hiss of fury. Then Mikk showed up, he hopped off, unhappy to see his old enemy. When he saw Bell and Pepper making mooney eyes at him, his eyes blazed with fury and jealousy. Scar turned his back on the Mikk. "Bell, Pepper, I think we should go!" he hissed, ready to leave Mikk behind. "Now!" he insisted to the two mooney eyed she-cats. He started to stalk away, but noticed that they hadn't moved. He grunted, then turned back and leaped on Mikk, sinking his teeth into his enemy's neck and holding on with his claws. He heard Bell and Pepper gasp and saw them back away, but he kept attacking Mikk, trying to pull him away from Shadow. "Remember me?" he hissed through a mouthful of fur. He gained his hissing attitude back. "I do not listen to you! You don't tell me what to do!" he hissed once more. He leaped off of Mikk to hear what his enemy was saying, but leaped back on him after he was finished. He would never join Mikk, never!
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar September 2nd 2012, 20:37

Jerry laughed, "Why not? I mean, you're both of you are talking to a tom who's more than twice your size (he's a maine coon, so he's huge X3 He's 29 pounds :O)!" He puched over Bell and loomed over her. "Scram." He gave a death glare to Pepper, telling her to scram or he'll hurt her as well.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 2nd 2012, 20:48

Mikk smirked, "Hi Scar!" Then he flipped him off. He strut (Lol Razz) to Jerry's side, and snarled, "Shadow, Maybe you should just go. This is really starting to get boring." He mewed plainly. He then shook out his short fur that framed his muscular body. "I mean, you don't want to waste your own time do you?" he said, rasing his paw, flexing his long sharp claws, he then looked at Shadow, then Bell, then Pepper, and finally Scar with deep honey eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content