Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Back Home

+6
Nyx
Noxe
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 2 Empty Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm August 19th 2012, 17:29

First topic message reminder :

Windypaw carried 5 plants in his jaws, his ears drooping slightly. Windclan, the fastest and most powerful, number-wise, clan, had been too slow to get to the Star Rock. He glanced up from his paws, spotting the mountains in the distance. Windypaw groaned, his legs tired just from running back and forth to get the plant himself. Now he would have to travel miles back to the moors!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey Back Home

Post by Shimmerpaw August 28th 2012, 08:37

Sparkpaw flattened her ears and walked ahead of him, she wasn't mad at him, she was mad at herself, for liking a cat that she could never have like her back. He was the only cat she had feelings for she saw Honeystar as her leader, Other cats were her freinds, but she only crushed one cat, that was Windypaw, the oldest apprentice, she thought he was funny, and smart, but she knew they would always just be freinds, she blinked back tears and wind blew in her face and she growled her ears flattened and fur bristled, she knw she was close enough for Viper Rockpaw, and Windypaw to see. I thought I finally had a chance. I'll just leave it behind me. she thought somewhat hurtfully.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Spottedpaw August 28th 2012, 14:42

later and later the day got spottedpaw got hunger and hunger.
Spottedpaw
Spottedpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : FLUFFIENESS!!!
WarriorPoints : 4752
Female Posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 28th 2012, 15:30

This is a WindClan RPG. Are you/have you applied to be in WindClan?

Also, please try to post more content/quality, and use proper English and grammar. I know you're pretty young, but you can ask one of your sisters for help, too. Wink
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 28th 2012, 16:21

Viper looked back, and allowed herself to fall in step beside the tabby apprentice. Notcing the saddness on the apprentice's face, she gently pulled the small she-cat into her feathery black fur. "Sparkpaw, it isn't the end of it..If just simply means your paws are set on a different path then Windypaw's. But every cat has a partner on their destiny, and that just means Windypaw isn't your partner. Love is like...a battle. You have to keep fighting, and looking for that one cat who will love you with all his heart, and never ever want to see a single tear drop from your eyes. But don't worry, every battle ends." Viper mewed, rasing her head too look over the destant mountains, cherry blossom scents swirling around the she-cat. "Then one day, your soul mate will come, and your souls will be forever intwinded....blowing in the wind." Viper mewed, and then added gently "Even if Windypaw isn't your soul mate, you must relase him, because if you truly love him, you won't bound him and yourself down. You both must be free, knowing that you will forever have eachother's backs, but not as lovers, but as clanmates and siblings under starclan. But I'll always be here, Sparkpaw.." She mewed, closing her eyes, feeling the weight of her mother's fate lifting from her chest, allowing the she-cat to feel relieved about her dear mother. Suddenly, when Viper's eyes snapped open, she saw two cherry blossom petals swirling in the wind, heading high and higher into the indigo sky. Viper smiled in comfort, but a single tear rolled down her face.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 28th 2012, 16:31

Sparkpaw's ears remained flattened and she looked up at Viper "Thank you." she mewed shakily "And when that cat comes, I will love him forever. I just hope he tells me how he fells, and not be ashamed of it, tell me he loves me." she mewed "And for StarClan's sake, it could be Honeystar, and i would keep him there by my side, whoever is out there for me." she said ending her little speech. What Viper had said put a little spark of hope in Sparkpaw's heart and she closed her eyes, remembering Bramplepelt, Moonpaw, and Spootedpaw, then at last, her beloved father, Brackenclaw. I love you all, stay with me and i will be safe. she thought then a voice sounded in her ear "Don't worry my darling we are here, your sister was given the spirit of a LeopardClan cat, and you other sister is strong, we will be here, Viper will sho you the way." She opened her eyes and looked up at Viper "And you will always be by my side."
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 28th 2012, 17:11

Windypaw watched, a small frown on his face. He hadn't expected to hurt Sparkpaw's feelings so much with his words. Puffing out a sigh, Windypaw continued to walk. He caught up with Viper and the others, back at his usual place near the middle. He had good senses, especially hearing, and felt he could watch for danger a bit better where he was. "We're almost there!" Windypaw meowed, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the bright, Twoleg city lights. The moon was already shining down from the night sky, but even it's brilliant white light couldn't compete with the twoleg's. Windclan had made it out of the mountains and had just reached the road. Windypaw's paws took a moment to adjust as he hopped down from a stone, looking around in amazement. There were long grey poles with light coming down, almost like suns. Have the twolegs really grown so powerful that they have control of the sun...? Windypaw wondered, not paying attention as he stumbled over a rock with the same paw he had sprained during the journey a few moons ago. Muttering a curse, Windypaw stood, shaking his paw. "For the love of Starclan..." He sighed, but his ears pricked and a smile slowly grew on his face. In a few moments, he was chuckling. Almost 5 moons had passed. They had been very late to go and come back, but he'd always have the memories of the journey. "Well," He meowed, putting back down his slightly bruised paw. "here's the thunderpath. There's the twolegplace." He meowed, looking at the tall caves in front of him. This was a different part of twolegplace now, not necessarily downtown. It looked calmer; more peaceful.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 28th 2012, 17:46

Sparkpaw stood next to Windypaw and looked down at his paw intentionally avoiding his gaze, "You had best have Sagedapple take a peek at that paw, is it okay?" she asked stioll looking at his paw.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 28th 2012, 18:00

Windypaw glanced over at Sparkpaw, slightly startled. "Oh, hey," He meowed, whiskers twitching. "do you always pop up like that? I'm fine, really. Don't worry!"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 28th 2012, 18:08

"i won't." she growled to herself "No, it's fine i was checking on a clanmate!" She mewed faking being happy, go-lucky. "Well, i guess you could call it a trait!" she mewed her spirit coming back, "We're almost home!" she mewed exitedly.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 28th 2012, 19:11

Viper groaned, the sun was gone now, the sky was dark. "We should stop for rest." She moaned, her paws aching badly. Turning, she looked at a small grove of tree's along the thunder path. Suddenly, Viper narrowed her eyes as she noticed Windypaw's limp. Viper shook her head, and looked at her apprentice, and mewed "Did you trip on another rock?" she scowled, then snatched up his paw. Viper looked the paw over intensly, then sighed and released his paw. "Just some brusing and a sprain." Viper mewed, and then she smirked in amsument and purred "Great Starclan, Windypaw your always tripping all over rocks. Rocks must really love to trip you." she said in amsument, before looking around with bright amber-green eyes in the gloom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 28th 2012, 19:49

Windypaw grinned, his whiskers twitching in amusement. He flexed his left paw, not feeling much pain. "So does Rockpaw," He added, chuckling, "I'm just excited. I can't believe we're back!" Windypaw purred, padding around with a 'spring' to his step. He was purring softly, acting like a young, curious kit. "Well, almost. Pretty close though, heh!" He beamed, glancing back over to Viper.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 29th 2012, 12:43

Sparkpaw grinned and sniffed the air, hping to find the slightest trace of home"Yup! I can smell the camp, and i belive i smell my nest!" she joked the end "I can't wait to sleep in my own comfortable nest in the apprentices den with Rockpaw!" she mewed, delighted.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 29th 2012, 19:34

Rockpaw bounced. "Hooray! I want a rabbit and a nest, soooo bad!" she meowed. Her eyes gleamed. She was back in WindClan. A smile quickly crept upon her face. "Yippee!" she added. "Rockpaw is back in WindClan!" She continued to bounce, until she started to realize how tired she was. She stopped bouncing, and her tail started to droop. She wanted a comfortable nest, and she wanted it now!
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 30th 2012, 15:28

Sparkpaw smiled and joined Rockpaw and sat down she licked her friend, in a friendly gesture she began to clean her apprentice friend and share tongues with the she-cat.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 1st 2012, 09:37

Viper smiled as the apprentices chattered. " So much has changed already! Windypaw is going to be made a warrior soon, he'll make a great mentor one day! I wonder how Auburnpaw and Forestblaze are..." Viper thought, gazing ahead, wondering about the tabby she-cat and the ginger tom. Sighing, Viper padded ahead, her paws throbbing painfully.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 10:19

Sparkpaw looked back at Viper when she was done grooming Rockpaw "Viper, could I ask you something" She asked, and sat down beside the older black she-cat. Sparkpaw, you have to ask, You know that you want to know. Her own voice rang in her head.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 1st 2012, 10:22

"Yes, Sparkpaw?" Viper asked, looking at the she-cat, thought her expression was still content and amused, she still had her thoughts on her old friends, wondering if they were ok.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 10:25

"Well, Viper, Did you know my mother and father, are you trying to replace my mother, or trying to comfort meas if I were your kit?" she asked. Sparkpaw was a very curious kit and she wanted to know more "Viper, would you be my mother for me? So I have some family in WindClan?" she ended.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 1st 2012, 10:36

Viper's grey eyes softend, and she stared at Sparkpaw for a moment. "Of course." she mewed gently, her eyes cloudy. She gently pulled Sparkpaw forward into her raven black fur. She let out a soft purr, but suddenly a familar scent hit her nose. Could it be? Why would they be so far out here? Viper looked around, tensing slightly. A bird chirrped, and Viper looked around the field. Tensing up, Viper hissed "Windypaw, Rockpaw, Get up." she looked around the field, this time spotting a slight movement, followed by loud yapping. Deeper barks followed, with growls echoing around.

Dogs!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 10:41

Sparkpaw froze. Dogs? Out here? Are they mouse-brained? She looked up at Viper "Are going to eat us?" she asked "what are we going to do?" she asked, amber eyes round with fear, smelling her own fear scent.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 1st 2012, 10:47

Rockpaw pricked her ears. She smelled them too. "What should I do?" she asked. The dogs were getting closer and closer. She darted forward, running for her life. "I'll distract them!" she meowed and ran towards the dogs, causing them to focus on her instead of the others. "Run, now!!!" she yowled to the others, with the dogs right on her heels and their sharp teeth barely missing her tail. She turned her head to look back. Her eyes grew terrified as she saw the massive dog almost able to catch her. She found time to spare a paw and swiped at the closest dog, claws unsheathed, scratching its eyes. For a small cat she was brave. Even she couldn't believe that the dogs didn't bite her in two already. She swiped at the dogs whenever she found a chance, but kept running.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 1st 2012, 10:57

Viper looked at Sparkpaw, Windypaw, and the rest of the patorl, her thoughts quickly assesing the sistuation. "Rockpaw, Sparkpaw, Windypaw! Run ahead with Honeystar and Applefur. Don't let the dogs catch up to you, or you'll be in big trouble!" she yelled, untangling herself from Sparkpaw, before roughly shoving her and Windypaw ahead. "Run!" she ordered, before she raced to Rockpaw's side, and with the loudest ear splitting screech, she whirled, kicking the dog in the face, before lashing out with her front claws. "Rockpaw! Go catch up with Sparkpaw and Windypaw! I'll be behind you!" she yowled over the dogs. Viper turned, and repeatedly slashed the dogs muzzle, slicing and slashing.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 1st 2012, 11:00

Sparkpaw saw Viper and quickly ran ahead a dag snapped at her tail and she yelped, she jumped on the dog's back and it twisted and clamped it's teeth around her neck. She was triying to claw its nose it was shaking her and she barley managed to scream "Viper, HELP!!!!"
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 1st 2012, 11:12

Viper turned, eyes wide. "Run Rockpaw." she hissed, before she lashed out at the dog one last time, spending it yipping into the bushes. Viper turned tail, and she sped across the open ground, a black streak. Ramming into the dog's side, she rolled with the dog, Sparkpaw being set free. Viper and the dog rolled for a few more heart beats. Viper gasped, flanks heaving. the dog snarled, pinning her down.

Everything in that moment happend in slow motion.

The dog clamped it's mouth around her shoulder, shaking her wildly like a piece of prey. Gasping, Viper desperately scrabbled against the dogs grip. Her heart thundered in her chest. After a heart beat of heasitation, Viper let out a shreech, and sank her claws deep into the dogs muzzle, and ripped downward. The dog howled in pain, and realsed Viper, before it turned and fled into the bushes. The dog fled.

Gasping and panting, Viper forced herself to look at her wound.The fur was hanging in bloody clumps or gone, and blood trickled out of deep puncture wounds. Viper winced, the wound was very bad. Viper was panting and gasping, laying alone in the clearing, she wondered what to do. Some of the dogs went after Rockpaw and the others! Those apprentices could never go up against a dog and..... Viper hauled herself to her paws, a hiss of agony escaping through her lips. Blood was poudning out of her wound, but she she began to pad forward, wincing from the pain, but she started to run after the others.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar September 1st 2012, 11:22

Rockpaw was slightly stubborn at that moment. She didn't run away, but kept running in front of the dogs that didn't go after Viper. She lashed her claws at the dogs, then hopped on top of one of them. She held onto it with her claws, learning to steer it towards where she wanted it to go. She was apparently, on the dog leader. She steered the dog leader towards the WindClan patrol with the other dogs following. They wouldn't attack the cats without orders from the leader dog. "Hop on and hold on! We can get to WindClan faster this way! When we get to where they live, we can leave them with their twolegs, then go on back to WindClan!" for once, she felt like a leader. She noticed Viper and steered the dogs her way. "Get on, now!" she said and picked up Viper by the scruff, laying her on the back of the leader dog. She rode the dogs back to the WindClan patrol.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content