Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 9 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Journey Back Home - Page 9 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Back Home

+6
Nyx
Noxe
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Shimmerpaw
Windystorm
10 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 9 Empty Journey Back Home

Post by Windystorm August 19th 2012, 17:29

First topic message reminder :

Windypaw carried 5 plants in his jaws, his ears drooping slightly. Windclan, the fastest and most powerful, number-wise, clan, had been too slow to get to the Star Rock. He glanced up from his paws, spotting the mountains in the distance. Windypaw groaned, his legs tired just from running back and forth to get the plant himself. Now he would have to travel miles back to the moors!
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Journey Back Home - Page 9 Empty Re: Journey Back Home

Post by Lightclaw September 17th 2012, 21:19

Before Burningpath could say a thing, Lightningstorm frowned irritably. "Yeah. Cuz we all know sticking your tongue out at them is respectful!" She practically growled. Her temper had been called upon and she was getting a bit cranky now. "Say you're sorry and be nice to those whom have served out Clan or you will be changing their bedding alone along with ridding them of ticks." Lightning mewed with molten eyes.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 17th 2012, 21:52

Sparkpaw felt tiny and she recoiled. She walked toward the elders "I'm sorry I hit you Brokenleaves." She mewed solemnly "and I'm sorry I stuck my tounges out at you Burningpath." She mewed then walked back to her friends "Heatherpaw your eyes are really pretty."

Brokenleages nodded and then nudged Burningpath.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2012, 22:01

Sagedapple smiled at Birdflight, returning the quick greeting. "The Clan's growing big and strong," she observed, ears twitching as her gaze wandered over to where a shrill voice pierced the yammering of the other cats as they chatted amicably among themselves. Burningpath and Brokenleaves were sitting close together, staring at where Sparkpaw and her new mentor were facing off. Lightningstorm looked furious, her eyes flashing as she rebuked her apprentice. "There's a feisty one," Sagedapple meowed, half-amused and half-irritated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 18th 2012, 22:23

Birdflight let out a tired chuckle nodding in agreement. "Feisty and fierce. She'll learn and become a great warrior I'm sure, especially with Lightningstorm's help." She smiled and looked around at the clan as well. At all the young cats and the new kits and future warriors. "The clan is growing strong and quickly." She observed deep in thought. Snapping out of thought, Birdflight licked her white paw and swiped it over her ear. "Is Honeystar recovering?" She asked worry in her golden gaze. "Please tell me he's recovering." Birdflight dug her claws into the ground tense and waiting for an answer.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 20th 2012, 19:27

Windystorm smiled unsurely, glancing over to Sparkpaw and the others, who were, apparently, bickering about something. "Uh, sure, Viper. Er, something... wrong? You guys seemed to be arguing for a while..." He asked, flicking an ear. Windystorm was paying more attention to the announcement and Birdflight than to what was going on behind him, but he had heard some things. His name had been mentioned quite a few times, and he was pretty sure he'd heard 'mate'. Quickly, he stood and turned to hide the blush that was slowly growing. Mates? They're talking about mates? He thought, glancing over at Viper and flashing a grin. "Let's go then, before the sun sets. You'll tell me on the way" He meowed, starting to pad away. I never imagined that they would get mates, not to mention consider it! I see them all as friends, not she-cats. Still... The thought of Lightningstorm, Birdflight, Viper, Sparkpaw, and all of his other close friends, especially Spicepaw, getting a mate was a bit strange, and he'd never really seen them mooning over the other toms.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 20th 2012, 19:38

Viper flashed a happy smile, and then she mewed "Hold, on let me congratulate Sparkpaw before we go!" she said, before charging off to her daughter. "I'm so proud! And Lightningstorm WILL take care of you and make you a talented Warrior!" She purred, affectionately head butting her daughter, and smoothed the hair inbetween her ears. She then licked her ears, like she use to when Sparkpaw got hurt when she was a kit. Purring, she nuzzled her daughter, and gave Lightninstorm a happy nodd, before she mewed "Excuse me. I trust Lightningstorm will show you the territory!" she purred, before padding away to Windystorm. "Ready to go?" She noticed the embarassment etched on his face, and purred. "Oh relax. It's just a walk!" she said, looking at him with happy wide grey eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 20th 2012, 20:32

Sparkpaw eyes Windystorm and sighed, she knew a warrior would get him first, she looked around camp, not knowing what to do. She just sat and let everyone congratulate her.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 21st 2012, 21:30

Windystorm smiled slightly, still curious. "Right, just a walk..." He meowed, flicking his ears and stopping to grin back at Sparkpaw. "Oh, yeah! Congrats again, Sparkpaw!" He called, glancing over at Lightningstorm. "I want her alive when I get back!" Windystorm teased. Lightningstorm would be a good mentor, with all of her experience, but joking around once in a while didn't hurt.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw September 22nd 2012, 07:52

"Thanks, Windystorm." she mewed. She was happier than she sounded. Why does he care weather I'm alive or dead? She wondered silently. She turned and rolled her eyes.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm September 24th 2012, 17:29

Windystorm grinned and looked over at Viper. "Shall we?" He meowed, flicking his tail. "Where d'you want to go?"

(Let's continue this on the new rp: Windclan RP. This rp is getting way off topic Wink)
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway September 24th 2012, 18:16

PM Dragonclaw about the RP completion thing Razz If you have any questions about anything, I'd suggest to PM him for that, too. If its anything ethical, try to weigh your options using your own conscience Wink

Topic Locked.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down