Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished)

+2
Scarlett
Streamstar
6 posters

Go down

Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished) Empty Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished)

Post by Streamstar August 12th 2012, 18:56

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished) Border11~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Streamstar (Stream, Streamy)

Clan: Riverclan

Birthday: The third sunrise of the second moon of Greenleaf

Attack Power: 27,000

Mentor: Pricklefur

Apprentices: Rowanheart, Tigerspirit, Sunbeam

Parents: Frostrain(mother) Lakefur(father)

Littermates: Willowtail, Pebblefoot, and Swankit

Mate: Lighteningpelt

Kits: Featherstorm, Dawnflare, Whitefire, Sundash, Creamheart ,Bluecloud , Berryleaf

Favorite Fresh-kill: All Fish

Favorite Time of Day: Sunhigh

Favorite Warriors books: Bluestar's Prophecy, Crookedstar's Promise, Yellowfang's Secret

Personality: Streamfur is very friendly to her clanmates and friends, and very loyal to her clan. She likes to help Brightstar come up with strategies, and is very fierce in battle. She won't surrender easily and if she sees one of her clanmates in trouble during a battle, she'll help them right away. She is very protective of her kits and grandkits and would do anything to protect them.

Description: Streamfur is a lithe light gray she-cat with green eyes. Her muzzle is even lighter, along with her belly fur. Her fur is a little shorter than most Riverclan cats' but its just as glossy and doesn't make it any harder to swim. When she swims, her pelt blends in with the pebble filled bottom of the river, so if she is under the water, so might not notice her if you weren't trying to look for her. She shares this trait with her brother Pebblefoot. She always tries to look calm around her clanmates. Even if she's scared on the inside, she'll try to appear calm so her clanmates won't panic.

History:
An Unexpected Surprise
Frostrain had never been one to just sit around and do nothing. It had been a nice sunny day, and she had insisted that she should go hunting by the river instead of doing nothing in the nursery. Rippleheart had tried to convince her not to go, saying that she was too close to kitting to leave the camp, but once Frostrain had made up her mind, there was no changing it. She just said, "I'm sure the kits won't be her for ages!" Frostrain had just found a quiet part of the river where she could fish in peace when the kits came. From the camp, a loud yowl could be heard. By the time anyone made it to her, she already had four kits suckling from her. Willowkit had been named by the tree that had given them shade, while they waited a few days for the kits to become strong enough to survive the journey back to camp. Pebblekit was named after the stones that were the exact same color as his pelt, causing him to get lost multiple times when his pelt blended in with the color of the pebbles, making him very hard to find. Swankit was named after the bird whose feathers were used to make a temporary nest under the willow tree. Streamkit was named after the river she was born next to, which provided all of them with plenty of food and water.

The Journey Home
Streamkit stumbled after a mossball rolling through the clearing, her littermates close behind her. They had all opened their eyes and they were still getting used to walking. Each of the kittens was getting stronger by the day. "I'll get to the mossball first!" Streamkit mewed to them, looking back to see how close they were. She had slowed down a little from looking behind her and Pebblekit stumbled ahead of her mewing, "Not if I do first!" Streamkit came to a halt as Pebblekit gripped the moss ball in his mouth. "No fair!" she whined. Their mother, Frostrain, watched them from her nest under the willow tree with a thoughtful expression on her face. Streamkit pounced on Pebblekit, planning to wrestle him for it, but while they were busy, Swankit sneaked up and grabbed the mossball and ran off with it. Streamkit, now more sure on her feet, ran after her, with Willowkit a few mouselengths ahead of her, and Pebblekit right behind her. They all skidded to a halt as Lakefur approached. "Lakefur!" the kittens mewed happily, "You came to visit us again!" Lakefur glanced over at Frostrain, and she walked over to join him and the kits. "We've been thinking," he meowed, "that it's about time we take you home." Now all of the kittens had a puzzled look on their faces. "But isn't this our home?" Streamkit asked. She would miss the place she lived her whole life if they had to leave, even if she had only lived a short while. "Your home is in Riverclan," Frostrain told them, "our clanmates are probably worried about you being so far from camp, and they'll be excited to see you for the first time." I wonder how many other cats there are... Streamkit thought. So far, she had only seen Frostrain, Lakefur, and her littermates. She was a little nervous about meeting them. What would they be like? Were there any other kittens? Would they like Streamkit and her littermates? Many questions were running through her mind. I guess I'll find out soon enough, She thought to herself. "Will we be able to come back here again sometime?" Willowkit mewed. Frostrain thought for a moment before answering, "Maybe someday, when you're older. Come on now, everyone must be worried sick about you by now. Lets get to camp." Frostrain led the way towards camp, and the kits followed close behind her. Lakefur followed behind the kittens to make sure none of them got lost. Streamkit was amazed at how big the world was, and how huge everything looked. The river beside them seemed to stretch on forever, and some of the nearby trees looked so tall, that they could reach the clouds. There were so many different plants of all shapes and sizes, it seemed impossible that so many could exsist. The pebbles that they walked in were in so many different shades. Some were the color of Pebblekits pelt, and some were a lot darker or lighter. There were dark shapes moving about in the water, and Streamkit realized that they must be fish. There were so many things to take in from the journey, that she had zoned out trying to remember everything she saw, and Streamkit hadn't realized that they were in camp until Frostrain meowed, "We're here." Streamkit snapped out of her daze, and looked around her. There were cats everywhere. The kits had never seen so many cats in one place at one time, and they gazed curiously at what must be the Riverclan cats. Some of the Riverclan cats gazed back at them, equally curious. A tom whose pelt had a strong scent of herbs ran up the kits and sniffed each of them, examining them for any problems. "I'm sure they're fine Ferntooth," Lakefur meowed. The tom, who the kits now knew was called Ferntooth ignored Lakefur, and examined the kits more until he was satisified that they were healthy. A small face peeked out from one of the dens, and then the she-kit ran out of the den up to Streamkit and her littermates. "Hello," she mewed, "My name is Brightkit."

The Deadly Decision
Streamkit stared at the ceiling of the nursery. Streamkit and her littermates had been in the Riverclan camp for half a moon now. At first, the kittens had been distracted by the excitement of meeting so many new cats, and exploring the camp, but now, Streamkit and the others were homesick. They missed the clearing with the willow tree, where they had been born, and it still felt like home to them. It was nearly moonhigh, and everyone in the nursery was sleeping, except for Streamkit. She wanted someone to talk to, so she nudged Pebblekit awake and whispered, "Do you ever miss the clearing, the one we were born in?" Pebblekit stared thoughtfully out at the camp clearing and quietly mewed, "Yeah, I wish we could visit it sometime, but the warriors said that its too dangerous to leave the camp." Streamkit thought about the clearing until and idea came into her mind. "If we were born there and we lived there for a while, then it isn't dangerous, right? Wouldn't we be allowed to go there since its not dangerous?" she mewed excitedly. Pebblekits eyes brightened and he mewed, "You're right! I can't wait! Let's leave as soon as we're all awake tomorrow!" Streamkit nodded, and eventually the two of them fell asleep, dreaming about the clearing.

Pictures:
Streamkit:

Streampaw:

Streamfur:

Badges: Platinum Badge - For joining the Platinum Club

Graekida Badge
Finding the Graekida:
Star Rock Badge
Discovering the Star Rock:

Frost Badge
Snow Blind:

Last edited by Streamstar on April 26th 2013, 21:01; edited 36 times in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8431
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished) Empty Re: Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished)

Post by Scarlett March 5th 2013, 17:43

This looks really good so far Streamy! I believe you already said you were still working on it but let me know if you want any name ideas. Smile
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished) Empty Re: Streamstar (History Chapter 2 finished)

Post by Nyx March 5th 2013, 18:54

Looks awesome so far Stream ^-^ I like your color coding; mine looks bland next to yours. I guess this is a new one? Or just modified? If you need anybhelp with pictures or such I'll be happy to help.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 5th 2013, 19:07

Thanks, both of you, and could you post any pictures that you find that look like my cat I have as my avatar. And Bright, its modified, but I deleted most of my old one and redid it. I'm going to add more to my history later. I also might add a relationship chart when I have the time.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 5th 2013, 19:09

Awesome Streamy! I like that picture and the coloring that you did. Very descriptive history! ^-^
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7089
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway March 5th 2013, 19:11

This is from a while ago o: I really like the colours though, they look fresh and rejuvenating. Frostrain is a nice name c: Sadly, we get freezing rain here all the time and it's not as nice.

Perhaps a revision of the description would add some pizazz ( Cat Smile ). Write unique things about her: are her whiskers longer than average, is her build muscular or lithe, do her eyes sparkle when she's lying or nervous, etc. Very Happy
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33808
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 5th 2013, 19:34

I made this topic a while ago, but I redid mostly everything very recently. Thanks for the advice Cheese, I added a few things to the description and I'll probably add some more later. Bright, I hope you don't mind me using Rippleheart in my history, and let me know if you update your age, I want to keep mine two moons younger than yours. Thanks everyone, and any advice is helpful.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 6th 2013, 11:35

I really like all of the edits and additions so far. I might just redo the order that you have them in to make it both flow better and look more organized as well. Let me know if You decide you want any help with that though. Smile

Here's the order I would recommend;
Name:
Attack Power:
Mentor:
Apprentice(s):
Parents:
Littermates:
Mate:
Kits:
Favorite Fresh-kill:
Favorite time of day:
Favorite warriors books:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Pictures:
Bagdes:

You're also welcome to use any of the ideas from my character sheet though I might also recomend giving some credit to others for their ideas. Wink
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 6th 2013, 12:03

Thanks Snowlily! Cat Smile I redid the order to the way you suggestion, and fixed the colors so the same ones wouldn't be too close. If you come across any good pictures let me know.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 6th 2013, 12:13

Since it absolute refused several times to post in the chat box I'll just share them here. -.- But anyway, I really like this one for you.
Spoiler:
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 6th 2013, 12:45

Thanks again Snowlily! I used that one for my profile picture and used my old one for one of my warriors pictures. To everyone else, I changed my eye color to green, since good pictures with blue eyes are so hard to find.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool April 26th 2013, 11:29

Spoiler:

These look like your avatar now. Smile
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6267
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar April 28th 2013, 06:42

Thanks Heatherpaw! Cat Smile I add those in later, when I re-edit the picture at the top of my character sheet to say "Streamstar Riverclan Leader".
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down