Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Visit to IceClan Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Visit to IceClan Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit to IceClan

2 posters

Go down

Visit to IceClan Empty Visit to IceClan

Post by Icestar July 23rd 2012, 16:29

Hey, this is just MoonClan adventuring off to IceClan to make allies with them. I had to take the two dogs out for a walk. So yeahhhh, let the RP begin!

"Tyson, stop sniffing that tree and come on!" Icestar tugged at Tyson's ear but he wouldn't budge. "It's gonna take forever to get there if you keep stopping at every tree to pee on it!" She shook her head and then yowled, "Where in StarClan is Tobi?! Oh man, after hours of begging I let you two come with me but now I'm starting to regret it." She padded over and sat on a stump and waited for Tobi and Tyson and rolled her eyes. Dogs.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15926
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Visit to IceClan Empty Re: Visit to IceClan

Post by Auburnflare July 23rd 2012, 16:35

Tyson started digging at a tree, sending dirt flying onto Icestar. "Oh, right! We're going to see those kitties with.. ice.. or.. something.." he said distractedly, sniffing a rose bush. "Ouch!" His nose had a tiny yet painful scratch on it from a thorn. The german shepherd flopped onto the ground, covering his nose with his paws. Sitting up, he licked his nose, and felt some of the pain go away. "Icestar, I'm ready! Where's Tobi?" his tail stopped wagging as he looked around for his friend, but his nose wasn't working well since he scratched it. "I can't smell him, I scatched my nose."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14225
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar July 23rd 2012, 19:40

"He's probably off chasing a squrriel." She stood up, "Don't worry he'll catch up." Icestar hopped off of the stump and started walking. "I can already see the snowy mountains from here. We'll be there in no time!" It's going to be freezing cold in IceClan territory. She shivered at the thought.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2012, 19:54

"Wait up!" cried Tobi. Oh gosh, thought Tobi. Icestar is going to be mad. I knew I shouldn't have chased that kittypet. He managed to find a tree.

Tobi hurried after Icestar and his bro, Tyson. Tobi made a beeline east towards the mountains. He soon caught sight of Icestar and Tyson along the trail. Tobi hurried up to them excitedly. "Wow these mountains are huge! We're going to get really lost, perhaps. That's why I was late, I went to look for Darkfire. He told me to look for the largest mountain in the whole range. It's rocky and treacherous the higher you go and the snow is thick. He said that when we'll be able to see for miles and miles from a cliff, we'll be getting close. IceClan's fortress is deep within the mountains. Darkfire said that IceClan is always watching, whether you know it or not. If you're lucky, you may chance upon Icewing, or the rare times Shuriken is out for a stroll. But other times, it'll be Pain or Desertclaw, and they'll be trouble. Luckily we'll have a good chance of sniffing them out Dark"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2012, 19:56

~Wait does theis mean that only you and the dogs are going to IceClan Icestar? Are other MoonClan cats allowed to join? o:~

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare July 23rd 2012, 20:02

Tyson looked at Tobi seriously, "I did not understand one word you just said. But Icestar said it was gonna be cold." His eyes lightened up, "Is that why it's called IceClan?!" He puffed out his chest, "Wow, I'm smart." The young dog jumped in the snow, enjoying the feeling of the coldness against his fur. He barked happily, "Woof!!" Tyson kicked snow at Tobi then at Icestar. There was very little snow because they weren't in IceClan yet, but still enough the make snow balls.

~ I don't know. You should ask Ice ~
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar July 23rd 2012, 20:13

~Well you have to remember IceClan has only 4 members. I don't wanna look like we're raiding them or anything Razz But feel free to RP here, Darkflower Wink http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1857-moonclan-rp ~

Icestar shook her head at Tyson and laughed. "Alright let's get going! I want to get there before nighttime. We don't know this territory well and walking through it in the dark seems risky." She quicken her pace.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2012, 20:55

Icestar wrote:~Well you have to remember IceClan has only 4 members. I don't wanna look like we're raiding them or anything Razz But feel free to RP here, Darkflower Wink http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1857-moonclan-rp ~

Icestar shook her head at Tyson and laughed. "Alright let's get going! I want to get there before nighttime. We don't know this territory well and walking through it in the dark seems risky." She quicken her pace.

"We'll probably have to stop once it becomes dark," ruffed Tobi. Tobi chased Tyson around the snow drifts now forming along the ground and rocks. Tobi kicked up snow, prancing about in the frozen powder. Tobi kicked up more snow until the trio gradually went higher up the mountains. The snow became deep and harder to walk. "Gosh," said Tobi. "Cats might be able to walk on all this deep snow, but dogs can only smash through it Troll"

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare July 23rd 2012, 21:08

"Oh, well. Rainfeather'll keep those goofballs in order," Tyson barked teasingly, before seeing a Tobi heading straight for him. He ran as fast as his legs would let him, every now and then looking back to see if Tobi was right behind him or not. Panting as they got higher and it became steeper, Tyson eventually gave up. He jumped into the snow, then jumped out, and back in, which was how he was walking. Tyson snorted as he saw Tobi smashing through the snow, but realized how stupid he was probably looking as well. "I bet IceClan can already hear us," he scoffed, wishing he wasn't as loud. But he was loud because of all the weight he had-- which was muscles -- and every dog had it. "I hope we run into Shuriken or Icewing."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar July 23rd 2012, 21:19

"Wow this snow is getting pretty deep now." My paws feel like they are going to fall off! "We must be getting close to their territory now. Do you scent any members?" She rose her head up and sniffed around. Nothing. Man, either those IceClan kitties are sneakier than us or they're partying in their fortress.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content