Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sandclan RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sandclan RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandclan RP!

+7
Birdstar
Caraway
Lightclaw
Roguestar
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Lilacstar
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sandclan RP! - Page 3 Empty Sandclan RP!

Post by Lilacstar July 19th 2012, 18:15

First topic message reminder :

Sandclan lives in the sandy moorland, with rocks jutting out all over. Their camp is the only place moor with tree's. They hunt rabbits, birds, and eagles.

JOINING:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Mate:

MY CATS!!
Username: Iceshard
Name: Sandstar
Description: small, sandy she-cat with pale stripes and brillant green eyes.
Mate: Looking!
Kits: Harepaw and anyone else.
Littermate: N/A

Username: Iceshard
Name: Harepaw
Description: Handsom, dreamy, light sandy tom with darker stripes and amber eyes.
Mate: N/A But might have a crush... :3
Kits: N/A
Littermates: Anyone?

~NOTE: Sandstar just became leader, so if you would like to become deputy, PM me the request and Sandstar will chose her deputy soon! Wink~

TERRITROY MAP(S):
Version #1:

Version #2:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Sandclan RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sandclan RP!

Post by Lilacstar July 22nd 2012, 13:16

Harespring's eyes opened, and he saw Hollypaw snapping his shoulder back into place. "Thanks." he purred, and patted her on the head, before rolling onto his back and he sighed and mewed, "How did I get stuck in here anyways?" before he passed out dead alseep.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 13:17

Birchlily snarled and clawed at a couple nearby rogues. She pinned down another rogue and looked around. They were totally outnumbered. Yet she still fought clawing at more rogues. Pinning down a young white rogue, she raced away yelping. Birchlily smiled and turned only to be clawed by numerous rogues. One scratched her ear tearing it, and another clawed at her shoulder. Soon she was pushed to the ground and more rogues clawed at her exposed belly fur. One of the larger rogues snarled, "Do you surrender kit?" Birchlily narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth. "Never!" She yowled. The larger rogue who was black with silver eyes lifted a paw aiming at her head. He swung his paw down just as Birchlily swung her paw up. Birchlily slammed the rogues paw to the ground and pounced on him fighting on.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 13:24

Stormstrike dove into the fray, lunging at a calico she-cat that was fighting Mapleleaf. (Random name) He knocked her head heavily from behind, and the calico reeled back, flailing. Mapleleaf dove in at the rouge's stomach, and Stormstrike left his Clanmate to deal with the now disadvantaged invader. The blue-gray tom was pushed over as a large brown rouge rushed him from behind, almost bowling him over. But Stormstrike crouched, steeling himself as the intruder tripped over his back. He faced the rouge, snarling.

Hollypaw flopped down beside Harespring, her paws aching. She felt sleepy, and her head hurt even more. A sigh escaped her muzzle as she kneaded the soft earth. It was all my fault, she thought guiltily, glancing at her Clanmate's bloody shoulder. If I had followed Sandstar, I wouldn't be in the this mess, much less Harespring. Sniffing miserably, Hollypaw turned her head to one side, and drifted off to sleep.
~~
Nightmares plagued her, of a whole band of rogues surrounding, her, scratching her as she was trapped in a quicksand of sorts, unable to move. Hollypaw whipped her head from side to wide, whimpering in pain. "Let me go, let me go," she mumbled.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 22nd 2012, 14:35

Fawnpaw crouched low, hidden in the shadows of some overgrown ferns. She couldn't see much. Am I the last apprentice left or what? she thought, waiting for the last moment when the warriors couldn't take it to step out and fight.

Ravensoul rushed out o the medicine den. There were many injured cats and he was holding many different herbs in his mouth. He left a pile of death berries at his side in case a rogue pounced on him.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 22nd 2012, 15:39

Wolfglare found his mate and growled as the rogues neared her. "Touch her and I'll maul all of you roach-eaters!" he snarled to them, shielding Sandstar protectively. "Where's Harespring?" he hissed to her." Seeing his apprentice hiding, he motioned her over. The tom needed to protect as many as he could. Slashing and wrestling the rogues, he was quickly covered in scratches but gave his opponents just as many.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 17:20

Stonefire yowled. He scratched a small she-rogue's flank, and she fleed. He pounced on top of a large rogue, about two times as big as him, and kept scratching his flank. He growled, and flipped onto his back, about to crush Stonefire. Cherrypaw dived and pushed him out of the way, and the rogue fell onto him back. He yowled, then saw Cherrypaw. He grabbed her by the scruff and ran into the bushes. "HELP!!!" she yowled. "NO!" Stonefire screeched.

~Ok, I thought either Stormstrike or Flamepaw could save her, and who ever saves her should fall in love with her. xD That ok? Razz~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 17:21

Birchlily pinned down a large dark brown tabby tom. "Get out!" She snarled slashing the tom in the nose. The rogue yelped in pain and quickly scrambled to his paws and rushing out of the camp. Birchlily noticed Wolfglare and could see more rogues padding in his direction. Birchlily sprinted forward and leaped into the air landing on a silver rogue squarely on her shoulders. The silver rogue staggered from the sudden weight but tried to buck Birchlily off her. Birchlily hit the she cat in the head and then leaped off her and began circling her. The silver she cat was panting and pawed at some blood in her eyes. Nows my chance Birchlily pounced on the she cat hitting her in the shoulder with her front paws. She easily pinned down the rogue but the she cat pummeled at Birchlily's belly fur. She snarled in pain and slashed at the rogues face. The rogue growled. "Fine, I-I surrender! Let me go!" Birchlily smiled and got off of the she cat. Birchlily hissed as the silver she cat ran away. Out of no where tons of rogues piled on top of Birchlily clawing at her in rage. Some were screeching, (Making this up lol) "That was the leader's daughter!" Or, "How dare you injure the leader's daughter! Now you will pay!" Birchlily's eyes were wide and she tried defending herself as much as possible. She was covered in her own blood and her body felt like it was on fire. She screeched in pain as a large rogue slashed at her side. Staggering she tried to keep her balance, digging her claws into the ground. Birchlily closed her eyes and the next second she was roughly pushed to the ground. Opening her eyes she saw so many faces of rogues contorted in rage, and every one was slashing and clawing at her. She soon lost her hearing and everything was so quiet. She watched helplessly as the rogues kept clawing at her. The largest out of the little group of rogues attacking Birchlily snarled something. One of them stepped forward and raised a paw. They brought it down on to her head, and then... complete darkness.
(Did she die? Or did she just get knocked out? To be continued Razz)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 18:03

Flamepaw was just regaining conciousness when the rouges brought Cherrypaw. Oh no, not her! he thought to himself. He tried to stand on paw that was twisted back, but as he put pressure on it trying to stand, he felt a sharp pain. While the guards were distracted he slipped away moving as fast as he could on three paws and quietly whispered, "I will come back for you" . The smallest of the four guard chased after him, but he had hidden himself in a hole in the cave before the guard saw where he went, and kicked a pebble the oppisite direction he had take to lead the guard the wrong way. He waited nervously for the guard to move farther from him.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 18:44

Cherrypaw woke up in a forest. Not the part of the forest Sandclan was in. She was being imprisoned! The cat that took her was standing outside of the den, and she just laid down. I want to leave! she thought sadly. She wailed, "Let me out!" " Why should I?" the cat spat back. "Because I want to go home!" she cried. "You are home. THIS is your new home." he growled. No! NONONONONONONONO!!! she started to cry. The guard rolled his eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 22nd 2012, 18:57

Sandstar was throw to the ground, but with ehr strong hind legs, she kicked upward, launching the rouge into the sky. "Bye, bye." she mewed, before the rouge crashed down face first into the ground. With a screech, the rouge fled.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 19:08

After the guard that was chasing Flamepaw was far enough away, he crept back toward where Cherrypaw was and he jumped onto the guard. "Run Cherrypaw!" he shouted to her. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold onto the guard for long.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 22nd 2012, 19:10

Eaglefeather leaped onto a black tabby. She scraped her claws through his flank, but she was thrown off and hit her head on a large rock. Everything went dark, and she could still hear the yowls of her clanmates and the rouges, and she could smell the blood and fear. She felt her body being dragged across the ground. She would've struggled, but she couldn't do anything. She had never felt so weak. She was taken away and soon she felt the ground disappear for an instant then thud! i was back. She still couldn't move, but she knew she was somewhere heavily guarded. She couldn't do anything but lay there. She hoped the rest of her clanmates were okay. For some reason, she knew she wasn't alone in here. She heard more cats further back. She managed to let out a small meow, "Help..."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 19:21

Birchlily blinked open her eyes. Her paws dragged on the ground limply. Someone was carrying her. She kept her breathing the same, deep and slow, and scanned her surroundings with only her eyes not daring to move her head. She was still in the rocky desert area of SandClan but in the distance she could see the forest. A young ginger tom with a little scruff of fur sticking up on his head was padding beside the rogue carrying her. Birchlily quickly closed her eyes. "Hey Sparrow, once we drop this cat off in the caves, lets go get something to eat. Im starving!" A young voice said and Birchlily guessed it was the ginger tom. Sparrow the one who was obviously carrying Birchlily growled, his growl was muffled by Birchlily's fur but it was still loud and intimidating. "Flame quit whining would ya? Your hurting my ears." Sparrow growled blandly.
Flame giggled. "More like music to your ears." He mewed. After a while Birchlily opened her eyes again. They were just going into a forest. She let out a small gasp but quickly grew quiet again. "Hey Flame you go on ahead. I'll meet you at the caves." Sparrow hissed. "Fine." Flame growled. Birchlily could hear his pawsteps fade away. Sparrow set her down and Birchlily stayed as limp as possible. "Ok wake up cat. I know you've been eavesdropping." Sparrow hissed. Birchlily opened her eyes to see a large dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes and a white underbelly. "Listen Im sick of working for my leader and I know you want to get home. So Im gonna drop you off at the caves and what your gonna do is act like your so upset but, there's a loose rock in the back of the cave. Push on it and you'll find an exit. I'll be there, and I'll help you get home and escape my leader at the same time. Its a win win situation." Sparrow mewed quietly and quickly. Birchlily narrowed her eyes deep in thought. "How do I know you wont just trick me?" Sparrow sighed. "Because Im telling you how to get back home and out of that wretched cave. Do you want to go home or not?" Sparrow hissed. Birchlily sighed. "I do." Sparrow growled, "Then do what I tell you!" Sparrow picked her up and they went in the direction of these so called caves, and Birchlily closed her eyes.
(Lol I feel like typing today Razz)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 19:58

Cherrypaw noticed Flamepaw. "Flamepaw?" she asked. She darted out of the den and screamed, "RUN!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 20:06

The guard threw Flamepaw off, and the apprentice scratched him in the face before he ran away with Cherrypaw. The guard yowled in pain and started to chase after the two apprentices. Flamepaw had to limp because of his broken paw and the guard caught up to him fast. The guard grabbed his tail and pulled him backwards, sending him tumbling into the wall. The guard quickly put a large rock on Flamepaw's tail so he couldn't leave and ran off after Cherrypaw but she had time to get much farther ahead. "Keep running!" Flamepaw yowled to Cherrypaw, "Don't let him catch you!"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 20:10

"Flamepaw! I won't let you go!" she stopped. And pounced. She flew right over the guard, and scratched his ear. She landed behind him and ran over to Flamepaw. She pushed the rock off of Flamepaw and meowed, "Come on! I won't let you die!" She started running, and attacked the guard. She got onto his back and clawed at his eyes. He laid on the ground in pain, now blind. "Come on. Let's go." Cherrypaw meowed, waiting for Flamepaw.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 20:14

Flamepaw started limping as fast as he could by Cherrypaw. "Do you know the way back to camp?" he asked, "I was unconcious when they brought me here."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 20:26

"I can smell camp from here. Wait, I smell... Stonefire???" "There you are!" Stonefire exclaimed, "Are you alright?" "Yeah. You know the way back to camp?" Xherrypaw asked. "Follow me." Stonefire meowed. Once they got back to camp, they saw the fight still going on. "Oh great..." Stonefire muttered, "You two go hide in the den with the queens and kits. It's safe in there." Cherrypaw padded in there, and waited for Flamepaw.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 20:32

Flamepaw limped after Cherrypaw into the den with the queens and kits. (Are there any queens or kits?) His broken paw really hurt, and he had done nothing to treat it so far. "Those rouges didn't hurt you badly at all did they?" he asked to Cherrypaw out of concern for the cat that he secretly had a crush on.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 20:35

"No. You're paw looks terrible! Did you twist it?" Cherrypaw asked, looking over his paw. She meowed, "Flamepaw, you saved me from becoming one of those rogues. Thank you... I..." she breathed in deeply, "I love you, Flamepaw. I was stuck between you and Stormtrike, but then you rescued me... I love you." She looked at him warmly and smiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 20:41

"The rouge who captured me twisted it" Flamepaw replied to her question. Then he smiled back at her and said "I love you too, Cherrypaw. I already have for so long."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 20:50

"Really? You... you really like me back?" Cherrypaw asked in suprise. She nuzzled him, and meowed, "I hope we get out warrior names soon."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 20:55

"Of course I do," Flamepaw said. "I don't know how any tom couldn't love an amazing she-cat like you." He nuzzled her back and then started thinking about what his warrior name might be. "I hope so too, " he said. He then started to worry that his broken paw might make it take longer to become a warrior.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 22nd 2012, 20:57

~are those all the people being captured? that's a lot of cats o.O ~

Fawnpaw leaped out from the shadows. Pouncing on the back of a grey cat, she clung on, feeling too scared because this was her first battle, so early into training. She clawed blindly, tearing the tom's ear. She was thrown off like a beetle, though. The grey cat decided she wasn't much of a threat, so he walked away.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 22nd 2012, 20:59

She rested her head on her shoulder and sighed, "I hope the fighting stops soon. You're paw needs to be seen by the Ravensoul." She started licking the blood off of his fur, ignoring the metallic taste.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum