Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sandclan RP! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sandclan RP! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandclan RP!

+7
Birdstar
Caraway
Lightclaw
Roguestar
Shimmerpaw
Redstar
Lilacstar
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sandclan RP! - Page 2 Empty Sandclan RP!

Post by Lilacstar July 19th 2012, 18:15

First topic message reminder :

Sandclan lives in the sandy moorland, with rocks jutting out all over. Their camp is the only place moor with tree's. They hunt rabbits, birds, and eagles.

JOINING:
Code:
Username:
Name:
Mate:

MY CATS!!
Username: Iceshard
Name: Sandstar
Description: small, sandy she-cat with pale stripes and brillant green eyes.
Mate: Looking!
Kits: Harepaw and anyone else.
Littermate: N/A

Username: Iceshard
Name: Harepaw
Description: Handsom, dreamy, light sandy tom with darker stripes and amber eyes.
Mate: N/A But might have a crush... :3
Kits: N/A
Littermates: Anyone?

~NOTE: Sandstar just became leader, so if you would like to become deputy, PM me the request and Sandstar will chose her deputy soon! Wink~

TERRITROY MAP(S):
Version #1:

Version #2:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Sandclan RP! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandclan RP!

Post by Lightclaw July 20th 2012, 12:39

Wolfglare frowned as his son left. "I guess ill have to congradulate him later..."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13720
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 20th 2012, 12:41

Hollypaw rolled her eyes. "Fun, fun," she muttered, with a touch of sarcasm. Leaping to her paws, she trotted after Sandstar, bounding past Jaypaw and Harespring, tail waving. The soft forest floor would be no problem for her paw, hopefully. "What kind of training are we doing today? Can we do battle practice?" Hollypaw's sleek brown fur prickled as she gazed at Sandstar as they walked.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 20th 2012, 12:57

"Yes please Harespring! Your not my first mentorso you don't need to start over." Jaypaw smiled fondly up at her mentor "Hollypaw! It will be fun!" She told Hollypaw with a touch of ignorance.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 20th 2012, 13:21

~OMG!!! What if Stonefire's tail was burnt off in the fire? So now he looks like a manx!!! :O And Cherrypaw is going to be Stonefire's apprentice.~
Stonefire smiled. Great. A new warrior. Just what we needed! His tail was still in pain, but he kept walking it off. At least he didn't die.

Cherrypaw smiled. I wonder when I'll get my warrior name...? she thought. She looked at Stonefire, who was very stiff. His tail must be hurting again. She padded iver to him and meowed, "Do you need me to take you to the medicine cat's den?" she asked. "Please." he replied. She helped him to Ravensoul's den and meowed, "Ravensoul? Stonefire's tail hurts again." She padded out, and saw Stormstrike. She smiled, then sat down and started to wash herself.

~Cherrypaw likes Stormstrike! X3 Here's what my cat's look like:
Cherrypaw:
Stonefire:
~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 20th 2012, 16:39

Hollypaw glanced back at Jaypaw, eyes narrowed. She flicked her tail and turned away.

Stormstrike lay by the tree stump, his head on his paws as he nibbled at his squirrel. He had gone on a hunting patrol already, and would be free until dusk patrol. His blue eyes glittered playfully as he spotted Cherrypaw. "Hey!" Stormstrike meowed. "Are you hungry? We can share this squirrel."

Hollypaw looks like this:
Hollypaw!:

Stormstrike looks like this:
Stormstrike!:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 20th 2012, 20:30

Fawnpaw walked past Harespring, mewing, "Congrats! Hope I'll be a warrior soon." Speaking of that, she padded up to Wolfglare. "Can we train with the others?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 20th 2012, 21:08

Birchlily crouched down making sure she was downwind. She peeked around a large jutting rock to see her prey. A large rabbit was facing away from her not focused what so ever, and completely oblivious to the fact that it would soon become prey. Birchlily took a step forward her eyes locked on the rabbit the entire time but still the rabbit didnt move. She padded forward slowly getting closer and closer to the rabbit. Birchlily shifted her weight to her hind paws and sprung, claws unsheathed. She landed on the rabbit and quickly gave it a killing bite. Smiling in satisfaction she picked up the rabbit and headed for camp.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 21st 2012, 06:05

Jaypaw looked at Hollypaw glaring at her. "Hey. What wrong? What did I do?" Jaypaw questioned her friend.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 21st 2012, 11:01

Eaglefeather sat near the warriors den. She had become a warrior the day after the fire. She was Morningstar's apprentice, and seeing him hit his head on the Moorrock was heartbreaking. She was lucky. Her hind leg was burnt, but she could still run, hunt, and fight. She would never forget that day.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 21st 2012, 17:15

Username: Streamfur
Name: Flamepaw
Description: Ginger pelt with darker flame pattern and light blue eyes.
Mate: Has a secret crush
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 21st 2012, 17:34

~NVM, Cherrypaw actually likes Flamepaw (if he's accepted)! Razz~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 21st 2012, 17:56

Accepted! :3

Harespring and padding along the worn rabbit trails with his mother and the two apprentices behind them. "So Harespring, I have come up with a program where mentors can swap apprentices for a few days so the apprentices can learn different styles and different ways to be a mentor. I was thinking, in a few days, maybe you and I could swap apprentices...?" his mother mewed, and Harespring looked at his mother and purred, "That would be a nice mix up. I would love to train Hollypaw for a day or two, I hear she is very cunning and she is a good hunter." he mewed, and flashed a beaming smile. "We are here, now Hollypaw, Jaypaw. I would like to see your battle skills. Please attack eachother, and remember, claws sheathed!" his mother added, and Harespring licked a paw out of bordem.

HERE IS WHAT MEH KITTIES LOOOK LIKE:

Sandstar:

Harespring:

P.S: also guys, be expecting maybe a surprise attack from a rouge group, if you want to be taken hostage, PM me! Wink
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 21st 2012, 18:04

Jaypaw bounced exitedly and crouched ready to attack Hollypaw. She sprang onto the apprentice.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 11:04

Hollypaw waited for Jaypaw until the last second, shifting her weight and turning her shoulder like she had done with Harespring. Her denmate tumbled past her, and the tabby immediately turned, cuffing Jaypaw's ears, and leaped away, out of range. Hollypaw circled Jaypaw, her muscles as tense as steel wires, as she waited for the next rush.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 22nd 2012, 11:21

The hair on the back of Sandstar's neck was prickling, and she was tense and was alert. "Hm. Something's not right. Morningstar did warn me of the trouble but could this be it?" lifting her head Sandstar tasted the air. The sweet scents of heather, rocks, rabbits.....and crowfoo!?! "This can't be right...what is going on?" Sandstar instantly stood up, her neck fur bristling. Noticing the questioning look from her son, she padded over and whispered, "Harespring, I think we better end the battle pratice now, something isn't right...." and the tom nodded and mewed, "Hollypaw, Jaypaw. We need to get back to camp right away." Harespring nudged Jaypaw roughly to her paws, and glanced again at him mother when a couple of shadows leaped down through the training hollow, and flashed away, heading toward the camp. "Rouges! Heading toward the camp. Just I thought." Sandstar growled, unleashing her black claws. "Come on, back to camp now!" she growled, and leaped out of the clearing and Harespring ran after her.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 22nd 2012, 11:36

Birchlily set her rabbit onto the fresh kill pile. She yawned and began washing herself making her pelt silky and smooth. Birchlily's eyes widened when she scented crowfood. "Crowfood? How strange. Is there anything in the fresh kill that smells like crowfood?" She murmured to herself checking the fresh kill pile once more. But still none of the prey smelled like crowfood. Birchlily lifted her head and pricked her ears hearing the sound of paw steps. "Oh no." She whispered. "Rogues! I smell them heading toward the camp!" Birchlily called to some nearby warriors. Birchlily started scrambling making sure the medicine cat den was secure as well as the other dens. The rogues were close, their paw steps getting louder and louder.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 11:41

Hollypaw raced after Sandstar, her paws thumping on the ground. She hesitated as her Clanmates ran ahead. Why not take a shortcut through the heather? The brown tabby apprentice veered off and slid into the purple heather, ignoring the sharp prickles of the leaves. Hollypaw raced through the shrubbery, the branches blocking her view. Suddenly, she slammed into a wall of black fur. Hollypaw glanced up, seeing the unfamiliar, leering face... of a rouge. She scratched his muzzle deeply and tried to duck underneath his stomach to get away, but the rouge slammed a gigantic paw into her head. Dazed, Hollypaw tripped, unsteady. Without a second to waste, the ragged black tom scooped her up and streaked away from the camp.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 22nd 2012, 11:47

Jaypaw's paws thudded on the ground as she raced after Sandstar, Hollypaw, and Harespring.

(Can I be taken hostage? I'm too last to PM. XD)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 22nd 2012, 11:55

~Sure~

Sandstar entered the battling camp, and she flattend her ears and shut her eyes. "I'm pregent...and I'm fighting. Oh starclan, what should I do?!" she thought, before she threw herself into the battle, searching for her mate.

Harespring was racing after the rouge carrying Hollypaw, anger in his eyes. "LET HER G-" suddenly two or three blurrs slammed into the young warrior, and they tumbled down the Sky Hill. Harespring desperately tried to untangle himself, but then they slammed into the Sky Rock. There was a sickening crack as Harespring shoulder bone broke. The rouges lifted the dazed and shocked tom up, and raced away.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 22nd 2012, 12:00

~Can Harespring rescue me and thapts how the fall in lovee~

Jaypaw wriggled as a giant orange flecked rouge tom (its Flicker! XD) picked her up and raced out of camp and threw her in a gaurded den.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 12:03

Flamepaw hissed at the rouges attacking the camp. He clawed at one but they were too fast and before he could move again, he felt a paw slam down on his head. He was dizzy, but he could see the blurry shape of the rouge reaching to grab him but he rolled out of the way, and ended up rolling down a small hill into a patch of heather where he was hidden from the rouges. He shook his head to clear it while he was still hidden.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 12:12

Hollypaw dimly remembered being carried by someone, rocks bumping into her back. Then there was... she frowned, rolling over. She was.. on the ground. The earth beneath her was soft and moist, different than sand. A forest? Hollypaw opened her eyes despite the painful throbbing in her head. She was in a cave, in yes, a forest. Four rouges guarded the entrance, each bigger than the next. Hollypaw gulped, realizing there was no escape from this prison. She closed her eyes again, unable to bear the harsh throbbing in her head.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar July 22nd 2012, 12:29

Harespring groaned, his shoulder hurt so badly, he wanted to black out. Opening his eyes, he saw the lithe body of Hollypaw, and the slightly larger body of Jaypaw. And Flamepaw was here too. "Hollypaw, you ok?" he growled, prodding the she-cat with his non injuired arm. "Well it could b worse. I mean, my shoulder isn't broken is it?" he wriggled around to peer at his should, and saw part of the bone sticking out and blood trailing down his shoulder. "Mouse dung" he growled before he passed out again.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 22nd 2012, 12:47

"Harespring?" Hollypaw turned her head, opening her eyes a crack. She hissed in horror at his broken shoulder. Wriggling over to the warrior, she sniffed the shoulder, grimacing hesitantly. A few moons ago, Hollypaw had watched Birchlily set the shoulder of Stormstrike after he'd fallen off a branch high in the tree. The apprentice frowned. She would have to try at least... Harespring wouldn't be able to even move like this. After all, if they had to stay here a long time, then it would heal by itself, but only if it was set. Hollypaw padded over to Jaypaw, poking her shoulder and analyzing the position of the bone carefully. She trotted back to Harespring, and braced one paw on his shoulder. Should I wake him up? Deciding against it, she gritted her teeth, concentrating despite the pain, and pushed. For a moment Hollypaw thought she'd done worse, but the click of the bone told her it was back in place.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar July 22nd 2012, 13:09

Flamepaw left the heather where he was hidden and he started to to climb back toward the camp. As he reached the top of the hill, a paw knock him into a rock and then pin him down. He clawed the rouges nose, causing him to hiss in pain and lossen his grip long enough for Flamepaw to slip away. The rage shone in the rouges eyes as the two cats faced eachother. Flamepaw lunged forward to scratch the rouge but it grabbed his paw and twisted it backward, and Flamepaw yowled in pain. The rouge was still furious and after holding his twisted paw back for a while, another cat bumped into the rouge and Flamepaw staggered backwards. The rouge pinned Flamepaw down and clawed at him until another rouge said "Enough, just knock him out and take him." The first rouge picked Flamepaw up and slammed him down hard on the ground to make him lose conciousness. The rouge then carried him off and put him with the other cats they captured.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum