Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

+17
Sparrowfire
SunFur
Redstar
Stormheart
Frost
Ren
Bramblesky
Phoenixflare
Streamstar
Noxe
Caraway
Birdstar
Lightclaw
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Nyx
Icestar
21 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 4 Empty MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

Post by Icestar July 19th 2012, 17:58

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone and welcome to another MoonClan RP! This RP is different than the last. Why you ask? Everyone can join! Not in MoonClan? No problem! Create a RP character by filling in the blanks below.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mate:
Kits:
Picture (Optional):

Info on MoonClan: http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1830-moonclan

MoonClan so far:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Icestar on January 9th 2013, 23:17; edited 7 times in total
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15925
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

Post by Icestar January 9th 2013, 23:23

~Kay, added you to the list, Oatclaw kinda looks like Icestar, minus the goatee Razz~

"Well of course I lovingly care for you!" Icestar meowed sweetly, "I care for all of my clan. Listen, Breezecloud, you're a great warrior and all but I don't love you that way." (Oh mannnn, friendzoned!) She started to pad away but stopped. "Oh and you should get that squirrel out of that puddle before it starts getting soggy."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

Post by Phoenixflare January 9th 2013, 23:25

Shockpaw bounced around the camp. She was so full of her energy! Firepaw had curled up to take a nap, the lazy bum.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7106
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 9th 2013, 23:38

(Which is why I made him manlier than Icestar.)

Oakclaw glanced questionably towards Breezycloud, expecting the tom to react. Starclan... What a weird tom. He thought, puffing out a sigh. As Icestar passed, Oakclaw pricked his ears and stood, padding over to the leader. "Morning Icestar," He meowed, flicking his tail and trying to sound upbeat after the disturbing scene he'd witnessed. "Any patrols?"

Breezycloud's magnificent, charming, crystal-clear, dark blue eyes filled with loving anguish as the she-cat padded off. He curled into an attractive ball, his dainty paws flailing slowly in the water. "Why...?" Breezy groaned handsomely and dramatically, swatting the squirrel out of the water with a muscular, strong paw, like how he, as the majestic, powerful sea bass, was, too, swatted out of the current of love. Curse you, blue cat with eyes as piercing and yellow as the highest quality tamarin! Breezy rolled around handsomely in the puddle dramatically, wallowing, literally, in passionate self-pity. "Why?!" He cried to the heavens in his attractive, charming accent, "Do I not deserve love?!" Breezycloud's striking, drink-blue eyes set on Oatclaw, who was springing right to Icestar's side. That fiend! He is making moves on my lovely icestar! One with such a robust and giant figure should never approach! He thought, attractively outraged. With this, he flailed in the handsome pity pool even more.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4061
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar January 9th 2013, 23:49

In the corner of Icestar's eyes she could still see Breezycloud flop around in the puddle and throw a tantrum so loud that it would even wake up a deaf elder. "Good morning, Oakclaw! We have a hunting patrol just about to head out." She meowed and then sighed over the noise of Breezecloud's wailing. "But with all of that complaining going on, I'm sure all the prey on MoonClan's territory has been scared away by now!" She let out a short mrrow of laughter, "You can also hunt alone if you feel like the hunting patrol is taking too long to get ready."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 10th 2013, 00:06

Oakclaw's whiskers twitched in amusement. "I think I'll go with a patrol. Help them out a bit." He meowed, looking at Icestar. "So, uh, have you two had a... 'falling out'?"

Breezycloud pushed his limbs upward in one last, attractive, dramatic act of loving handsomeness before falling limp into the puddle of loving sea bass pity wallowing. Alas, her heart is not mine for the taking! He thought, gasping again. His attractive, muscular figure rolled over onto land. He stood, fur absolutely attractively drenched, and lifted his head high. "You are a strong, independent she-cat who don't need no tom."Breezy then scrambled away. "...And I will always love you!" He called, his words dragging out and his attractive, deep voice ringing through the entire camp. The stupendous blue eyes that he called handsomely his own were shut as he ran dramatically. This did not end well, for he crashed into the nursery. He stopped for a while in attractive silence, looking around. Kits were gathered around him, wide-eyed, and a queen was giving him a weird look. One she-cat though, shot him an attractive glance. "These could be our kits!" Breezy finally called charmingly, holding an attractive kit attractively close for comfort. "Shh..."

Oakclaw stood, clearing his throat and looking down at his paws.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar January 10th 2013, 00:29

Name: Owlpelt
Appearance: Dark brown pelt with black stripes and golden eyes.
Personality: Brave, Loyal, kind, caring. Owlpelt is a very social tom Razz
Mate: None
Kits: None

Icestar sighed and then mewed. "Alright, I think Breezecloud has finally lost it." She quickly padded over to the nursery and grabbed the crazy tom by the ear. "Enough of this! You're acting like a kit!" She dragged him all the way over to the warriors den. "Now stay here and don't come out until you've calmed down."

Owlpelt stared at Breezecloud and mewed to himself, "Oh StarClan, what has that crazed tom done now?!"

Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 10th 2013, 00:46

(Alright, this is kinda creepy xD I'm gonna let the rp progress for a while Razz)

Oatclaw followed Icestar, slightly worried. "Does he need a medicine cat or something?" He meowed, raising a brow questionably. The tom was especially eccentric today.

Breezycloud grinned attractively, clinging to the nest with his impressively handsome claws. The kit scrambled away from him quickly as Icestar neared. The tom's blue eyes seemed to light up in an insanely attractive flash of blue light, like the light of the purest blue crystal being reflected in the clear waters of the running stream of pure love and attractiveness. "My love! You've come back for me!" Breezy purred, happily allowing his handsome figure to be dragged away. She's touching me! That's a sign of closeness! Mid-way through his little adventure across camp, he stood, puffing out his chest with a strikingly handsome and charming look on his face. His midnight blue sea bass-colored eyes shined with the light of pure love and river water. "No, love! A she-cat like you shouldn't be taking my muscular love-stricken body so far!" Breezy cried, instead going ahead dashingly and dragging Icestar along himself all the way to the attractive warrior's den. Then, he sat his attractive self on his charming nest of feathers and crumbles, purring softly and victoriously.

Oatclaw frowned slightly. The tom had some serious problems with rejection. "Alright, alright, enough." He meowed, huffing. Cookies... The tom's eyes glanced attractively towards the crumbles hungrily. Oatclaw shook his head in disbelief. Breezycloud was affecting him, too! "Look furball, clear your head and go back to... whatever you were before!" He meowed sternly, narrowing his eyes before shooting a quick glance towards Icestar. That wasn't enough, was it? "Uh, but better!" If he keeps harassing Icestar she won't be able to take a step past a puddle without Breezycloud diving underneath her paws to keep her dry! Oatclaw thought, sighing.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 10th 2013, 06:19

SunFur glances down at her paw, "Its nothing, just a cut." I mew quietly. "Really i'm fine. I don't actually feel anything." I mew truthfully. I pick up the wounded paw and lick it softly then put it back down softly on the ground.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Custom Rank : The sun survivor
WarriorPoints : 4333
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2013, 19:46

Name: Icedapple
Appearance: Dark ginger she-cat with white flecks dusting her fur, like snow. She was also named for the pale blue-gray color of her slightly uptilited eyes. It gives her a hawk-like impression, fierce and unpredictable.
Personality: She tends to dither over any serious decisions, but once her mind is set it's almost impossible to make her change it. Cautious and wary, she is the 'better safe than sorry' type. The slightest thing can tick her off although she tries hard, at least sometimes, to stay cool. Otherwise fiercely loyal and quick mentally and physically. A well-rounded warrior and skilled in almost all tasks.
Mate: none
Kits: none
Picture (Optional):
Other: none

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 11th 2013, 20:11

(can some cat like SunFur? Flirty Wink )
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Spicefeather January 13th 2013, 21:45

Name: Spacepaw
Appearance: Short, chubby, soft, fluffy, short-haired tom with small round ears and a flat muzzle. He has a small, round nose and big, orange eyes that always shine like stars 8D His voice is high-pitched and a little robotic. (Google portal 2 space and watch video for an idea Razz)
Personality: Extremely friendly, eccentric, very determined, obsessive, and curious. Obsessed with space. Was dropped on his head as a kitten.
Mate: nu
Kits: nu
Picture (Optional):
MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 4 35hpfrr

He was also a kittypet :3

(I shall revive this rp! D:<)
Spicefeather
Spicefeather
Loner

Custom Rank : FooFoo Cuddlypoops
WarriorPoints : 4103
Male Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 14th 2013, 17:03

(Nice picture for Spacepaw! Razz

And are we accepted Icestar?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 17:32

Shockpaw bounded out of the apprentice's den. Today, she felt lively, more livley than any other day while her sister Firepaw slept like a log in the den. She unsheathed her claws and sunk them into the dirt.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 14th 2013, 19:00

Moonpaw paced the clearing of the camp, he was infinitly board. If he didn't have some fun he would be a mouse of boardom. Moonpaw raised his head as Shockpaw bounded over to him.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4637
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 14th 2013, 19:20

"Let's go," Phoenixglare meowed at last. "There's no sense in standing here when we could be out catching prey." He hoped that Icestar would be able to take care of Breezycloud on her own. Tail flicking, he beckoned Pantherpaw after him as he headed toward the camp entrance.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38669
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 20:35

"Hey Moonpaw!" Shockpaw mewd exitedly. "Do you wanna go on a hunting patrol?"
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 14th 2013, 21:14

Phoenixglare glanced over his shoulder impatiently. "I'm leading a hunting patrol, so come on and hurry up if you want to come." Pantherpaw rolled her eyes at her mentor's grumpiness and blinked hopefully at her denmates. "Come on," she urged, "those squirrels are calling my name!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 14th 2013, 22:02

Name: Silverhawk
Appearance: A silver she-cat with a wash of transparent brown coming from the left side of her. She has cool, inviting icy blue eyes and slightly hooked claws.
Personality: Very quiet and determined. She is stubborn and when she thinks your a goody-two-shoes, she treats you like one. She acts independent and hates excepting help from her friends
Mate: ~
Kits: ~
Picture (Optional):

Name: Wolfpaw (Wolfblaze)
Appearance: A dark brown tom with a thick undercoat and thin overcoat. He has some black mottled spots on his flank and is broad-shouldered. He has hard green eyes
Personality: Determined and fierce. He is ambitious and greedy at times and can be very hard-headed. He can do well in groups depending on his mood. He is frolickly when he feels happy and grumpy when he feels mad.
Mate: ~
Kits: ~
Picture (Optional):
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4426
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 14th 2013, 22:25

Shockpaw padded to the fresh-kill pile. She dragged a robin from the pile and settled down to eat. She finished it and stood up. Firepaw was just padding out of the apprentice's den. "Morning, sleepyhead!" Shockpaw mewed in amusement.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 16th 2013, 06:42

Sunfur nodded at PhoenixGlare, "Right, come on everyone." She says softly, She nudged PhoenixGlare on the shoulder trying to encourage his mood before they left.

Last edited by SunFur on January 16th 2013, 06:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up first person and third person)
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 16th 2013, 18:15

(Am I accepted, Icey?)
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4426
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 16th 2013, 21:20

Shockpaw padded into the apprentice's den. She stretched in her nest and saw her sister Firepaw STILL sleeping. "Lazy," she muttered before curling up and going to sleep.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 17th 2013, 17:24

Shockpaw padded to the fresh-kill pile. She dragged a robin from the pile and settled down to eat. She finished it and stood up. Firepaw was just padding out of the apprentice's den. "Morning, sleepyhead!" Shockpaw mewed in amusement.

(Didn't you just write that Firepaw was up Blazespirit...?)

Phoenixglare grunted. His piercing yellow gaze narrowed on Shockpaw. "Do you want to come or not?" he called. His tone was neutral, contrasting with the fiery impatience in his gaze. He wasn't called Phoenixglare for nothing. The MoonClan warrior's claws scraped the ground as he glanced up at the sun again. "Sundown is approaching closer all the awhile," he added pointedly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 17th 2013, 17:32

~Oh, oops, sorry. Sweat

Shockpaw shivered under Phoenixglare's gaze. She straightened up and mewed, "Yes."
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 17th 2013, 17:37

"Come on then," the ginger tom sighed. Phoenixglare led the patrol into the forest, keeping a brisk, comfortable pace. He glanced back at Sunfur; his temper had calmed now that they were in the forest, so his voice lost its edge as he asked, "Where do you want to hunt? It doesn't matter to me." The trees were buzzing with the sounds of prey, and seeing how quickly Breezycloud had caught that 'blue' squirrel, stocking the fresh-kill pile should be no problem.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next