Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

+17
Sparrowfire
SunFur
Redstar
Stormheart
Frost
Ren
Bramblesky
Phoenixflare
Streamstar
Noxe
Caraway
Birdstar
Lightclaw
Roguestar
Lilacstar
Nyx
Icestar
21 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 3 Empty MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

Post by Icestar July 19th 2012, 17:58

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone and welcome to another MoonClan RP! This RP is different than the last. Why you ask? Everyone can join! Not in MoonClan? No problem! Create a RP character by filling in the blanks below.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mate:
Kits:
Picture (Optional):

Info on MoonClan: http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/t1830-moonclan

MoonClan so far:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Icestar on January 9th 2013, 23:17; edited 7 times in total
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15925
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 3 Empty Re: MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

Post by Icestar January 9th 2013, 00:11

~Added you to that lengthy list. Go and RP to your heart's desire! Very Happy~
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!) - Page 3 Empty Re: MoonClan Life RP! (Every Clan may join!)

Post by Windystorm January 9th 2013, 00:20

(I shall.)
(Whatever happens is your fault.)

Breezycloud flailed his delicate paws in the air dramatically. "Five more moons!" He groaned, rolling over in his nest of swan feathers and cookie crumbles. The handsome tom opened his eyes to slits before realizing that the she-cat standing before his eyes was none other than Icestar. His eyes twinkled in the early morning light, bringing out the blue in his blue eyes. "Your fur shines beautifully in the sunlight."
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4061
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar January 9th 2013, 00:34

Icestar stared at Breezycloud for a moment and then mewed, "Um...Thank you?" She shuffled her paws and then grew impatient again. "Breezycloud, I need you to get off your lazy tail and wake up a few warriors and start a hunting patrol." She looked around the warriors den for Rainfeather but saw no signs of the gray she-cat. "I would usually have Rainfeather do this, but she's probably out doing something not important." She was about to leave the den when she noticed the condition of Breezycloud's nest. "Oh and while you're at it, tidy up your nest, will you?."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 9th 2013, 00:43

Breezycloud smirked cockily, his snow-white fangs glistening like a bright star in the sky beside the bright moon. A dark night sky full of bright star-moon."Yes, my lovely." He purred, unceremoniously whacking the others with a paw one at a time. "Wake up you Windclan-hugger lovers!" Breezy growled, spitting and bristling attractively at the very mention of those Windclanners, his arch-enemy, the bane of his existence! "Kill them all!" He croaked before whirling around to face Icestar, his fur ruffled handsomely like the most attractive of young, attractive rogues. "I have woken up these lazy balls of dough, Icestar!" Breezycloud purred, a laid-back smile on his face and a heroic, especially charming look in his roguish sea-blue eyes. The deep, dark blue of his eyes took in Icestar again and he dipped his head, flicking his tail. "I will catch the biggest fish you've ever seen, just for you!" He meowed, "No need to thank me! Maybe afterwards I can get into the dough supply and bake you a lovely quiche?"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar January 9th 2013, 01:13

"Actually, I like bluejays a lot better than fish in the morning, but just catch whatever you can." Icestar glanced at the crazed tom one last time and thought to herself. Man, he is kinda attractive.. She then suddenly shook her head. What the StarClan! I need more sleep or something. His craziness is rubbing off on me. Maybe some water will wake me up? She padded off to a small puddle in the corner of the camp and lapped up some water.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 9th 2013, 01:33

Breezycloud smiled, showing off his attractive incisors. They, too, shined in the bright, shimmering light of the clearing. His body seemed to glow, a graceful air around him as he stood, chest puffed out, and nodded. "You must like blue..." He winked at her, smirking, then quickly winked with his other eye. "Better yet, i'll catch you a blue squirrel!" Breezycloud purred very handsomely, his watery-blue liquid-colored eyes fixed onto Icestar's less attractive oculars. Such a rare prey will surely win her heart! "I will incorporate it in my quiche!" He meowed in a delighted, irresistibly handsome way.

And so, overcome by sheer passion, Breezycloud embarked on his handsome quest to kill the mythical blue squirrel and bring it back to Icestar, whose heart will surely ache less attractively at the thought of Breezy being so far. He was so full of love and determination that Breezy forgot the rest of the patrol.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar January 9th 2013, 01:44

Icestar laughed so hard that water almost came flying out of her nose. "A blue squrriel?! Have you gone mad? And what is this quiche you keep talking about? Breezycloud, wha-" But before she finish her sentence, the "attractive" tom dashed out of camp as fast as the speed of light in search of this blue squirrel. Note to self: Don't talk to Breezycloud in the mornings. Actually never mind, don't talk to Breezycloud ever. XD
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 9th 2013, 02:09

Breezycloud smiled in pure, wholesome, handsome glee. She had such a beautiful, snorting laugh! She thought he was funny! He was truly lucky. Breezy ran through the territory, a charming spring in his handsome step, in such happiness that he almost ran into a tree. But he handsomely didn't. Instead, handsomely and with all the power of a love-struck mammal, he ran up a tree, his long, shiny, handsomely-shaped talons giving him the ultimate love-hold on it as he went. Suddenly, he spotted a flash of grey and turned, clamping his powerful and attractive jaws onto the frail body of a fat, overweight, attractive squirrel. Then, gracefully, he let himself drop to the floor in a loud and charming heap. Icestar would love him at last.

Breezycloud strutted cockily, and especially handsomely, into camp. His fur was ruffled, handsome, accessorized with various leaves in just the right places, and just the right length and fluffyness essential for cuddling. He was ready. "I've caught you a squirrel, love." He meowed, smiling at icestar handsomely. His blue eyes were blue as the most artificial twoleg pond, clear as puddles of melted sapphire extracted from the pits of beautiful caves by handsome twolegs, then scorched by the flames of love and poured into the eye sockets of the attractiveness that Breezy was. "It isn't blue, though." He meowed in a beart reakingly attractive, newly-acquired, mexican accent. "No! I will right this wrong!" He roared, dramatically flinging the squirrel into the blue depths of Icestar's water. His muscles rippled with handsomeness. Breezycloud then dove into the water and started flailing, starting to drown. "I am not worthy!"
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 9th 2013, 04:59

~ Shockpaw can be Eclipsefang's apprentice then, Blazespirit! ~

The sleek gray she-cat watched Icestar and Breezycloud's flirtatious exchange with amusement. She rolled her eyes in exasperation. When was Breezycloud going to ever stop flirting? With a quiet sigh, she rose to her paws gracefully and headed towards the apprentice den.

"Shockpaw?" She mewed, her electric blue eyes scanning for her black-furred apprentice.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25651
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 9th 2013, 06:19

SunFur was already up, she was laying under the hot sun, Effortlessly she leapt down and padded toward IceStar. "I can go hunting, after all you know i'm good with coping with this kind of heat." I purr kindly, I was born with the sun, not away from the sun. I never get tired on hot days i actually work better.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Custom Rank : The sun survivor
WarriorPoints : 4333
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 9th 2013, 10:49

Pantherpaw was stifling her laughter, shoulders shaking with her amusement at the spectacle Breezycloud made. The sparkling in her eyes faded a little as Phoenixglare's head appeared around the leafy branches. His whiskers twitched. "Hunting parol, c'mon," the dark ginger tom ordered, withdawing. He tipped his head at Eclipsefang, eyes glitterinng. "Morning." Pantherpaw followed her mentor out, unable to resist letting another snort escape when she spotted a certain pair of gray paws flailing in the pool.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38669
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 9th 2013, 14:16

SunFur watches PhoenixGlare leave, she runs out to them quickly. "Mind if i come?" I ask kindly, my fur glowed like the sun itself under neath its warmth. I liked hunting best just outside of the woods for the sun would sometimes blind the prey from seeing me, espcially if the sun was in their eyes. I stand paitently waiting for a response from PhoenixGlare.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 9th 2013, 15:21

Stormheart was rudely awakened to an annoying voice that could only below to one warrior.. Breezycloud. "That arrogant, obnoxious, blithering-" She then listed insult after insult in her head, but decided none of them were strong enough to fit her needs. She knew her clan mates could hear her, then she realized she didn't care that they could hear her. Stupid piece of foxdung.
She looked at her fellow warriors, the ones she actually liked, wondering how they could still be asleep. She then stepped out into the misty clearing, her tail twitching with annoyance.

~Uh, do I need to make a character? I don't really see why. Here it is anyway.

Name: Stormheart
Appearance: Light brown tabby with dark stripes. Long slender built. White paws, and splotch on chest. Long tail.
Personality: Smart aleck, funny, sarcastic, smart, stubborn. Can be angered easily for things she is strongly against (easily annoyed). She is very strong willed and will not fall into peer pressure. Considered a 'pessimist'' and even by some, a bit statistic.
Mate: You wish
Kits: Pssh, yeah right.

Last edited by Stormheart on January 9th 2013, 15:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling fail ._.)
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6759
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 9th 2013, 15:45

Shockpaw woke up sleepily. She blinked and yawned. Her sister Firepaw was still sleeping next to her. "Firepaw, wake up!" she hissed, poking Firepaw in the stomach. Firepaw twitched but didn't wake up. Shockpaw sighed and left the den. SHe padded out and stretched. The morning air was cool and breezy, a good time to hunt.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7106
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 9th 2013, 16:46

SunFur wrote:SunFur watches PhoenixGlare leave, she runs out to them quickly. "Mind if i come?" I ask kindly, my fur glowed like the sun itself under neath its warmth. I liked hunting best just outside of the woods for the sun would sometimes blind the prey from seeing me, espcially if the sun was in their eyes. I stand paitently waiting for a response from PhoenixGlare.

~He hasn't left yet. He just left the apprentice's den. Razz~

Phoenixglare shrugged and nodded. "Sure, why not? You're a good hunter." He nodded at Shockpaw, his silent way of hello. "Do you want to join us, Eclipsefang? Or do you have something in mind?" The tom's ears twitched as bits of what Breezycloud was wailing reached his ears. Blithering idiot, Phoenixglare sighed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowfire January 9th 2013, 17:02

Gingerburst stretched in her den. She yawned and crept into the camp clearing. What a lovely day, she thought. She padded over to the camp exit and went out to hunt.
Sparrowfire
Sparrowfire
Loner

Custom Rank : A Lurking Shadow
WarriorPoints : 4649
Female Posts : 255

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 17,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar January 9th 2013, 18:10

Icestar chuckled quietly at Breezycloud's dramatics and then realized that the tom was drowning himself! She also noticed that the shallow pool only went halfway up her legs, so Breezecloud wasn't really in any danger of drowning. Ugh. Enough of this drama. She padded over to the tom who was flailing in the water like a magikarp using a splash attack and dragged him out by the scruff of his neck. Maybe if I play along he'll quit trying to drown himself? "Breezecloud, don't you ever do something like this again!" She stared at at him dramatically, "Because no matter what you do, you'll always be worthy enough for me." She then stared off into the distance. XD
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 9th 2013, 19:05

(ok)
SunFur smiled, "Thank you." She replied back to him. "Are we all ready then?" I ask standing up my tail lashing side to side ready to hunt. I feel a sharp pain in my paw and glance down at it, I frown for a momment noticing a sharp rock underneath my paw pad. I sigh and ingore the cut, i didn't need to waste the medicine cat's herbs on a cut. I look back up at PhoenixGlare and the apprentices.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 9th 2013, 20:23

Shockpaw stood. "Hey Sunfur! Can me and Firepaw hunt with you?" She mewed padding over to the ginger she-cat, her tail lashing in anticipation.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFur January 9th 2013, 21:40

SunFur looked at ShockPaw, "Of course, the more cats the better chance we have of getting more prey." I purr in amusment of their enthusiasm. Reminds me of when i was SunPaw. "You should ask PhoenixGlare because he is leading the hunting pantrol." I inform them. I felt a bit off blood stain the ground by my paw. I look at it then quickly look back at the apprentices. I'm not letting a cut get in my way.
SunFur
SunFur
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 9th 2013, 21:52

"Ok," Shockpaw mewed exitedly. "Phoenixglare, Phonenixglare! Can me and Firepaw come on the patrol with you?" Shockpaw asked, bouncing up and down.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx January 9th 2013, 21:57

Phoenixglare gazed at Shockpaw steadily. "You can come, but if your mentor," he inclined his head at the black she-cat, "has something in plan for you, you'll do that okay?" He glanced at the sky, then back toward where Icestar was. She was preoccupied with Breezycloud.

"Sunfur!" Pantherpaw nudged the ginger warrior. "Your paw is bleeding!" Her pale gray eyes were wide with alarm. With that much blood oozing out onto the dirt, it must be hurting like mad.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower January 9th 2013, 22:30

Name: Silverpaw
Appearance: Silver striped tabby with powder blue eyes. She looks like Silverstream.
Personality: outgoing, talks too much, etc
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5740
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare January 9th 2013, 22:39

Shockpaw nodded vigoruosly. "Ok." She turned around. Sunfur's foot was bleeding really badly. Sunfur looked like she was trying not to wince. Firepaw gave a little gasp next to her.
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 9th 2013, 22:59

Icestar wrote:Icestar chuckled quietly at Breezycloud's dramatics and then realized that the tom was drowning himself! She also noticed that the shallow pool only went halfway up her legs, so Breezecloud wasn't really in any danger of drowning. Ugh. Enough of this drama. She padded over to the tom who was flailing in the water like a magikarp using a splash attack and dragged him out by the scruff of his neck. Maybe if I play along he'll quit trying to drown himself? "Breezecloud, don't you ever do something like this again!" She stared at at him dramatically, "Because no matter what you do, you'll always be worthy enough for me." She then stared off into the distance. XD

Breezycloud sputtered attractively, his big, handsome, night sky-colored, midnight-colored, mysterious dark blue, ocean-colored, brilliant round blue eyes looking up at Icestar in utter admiration. He coughed out the water and lay handomely in attractive silence for a moment, his pelt drenched with the puddle water. His muscles rippled like waves of pure love and attractiveness. "Icestar, how can you spare me?" Breezy gasped, his meow charmingly weak. "How, when I humiliated you in public?" The handsome tom's beautifully blue eyes narrowed slightly and he stopped, taking in deep, dramatic breaths, like a powerful, majestic sea bass after being slapped out of the clear liquid rivers of Riverclan territory by a less attractive, solid grey blue-colored tom with piercing eyes, yellow like the highest quality tamarin. "Could it be... that you truly, attractively, lovingly care for me?" Breezycloud rasped, his eyes softening. "Look into my handsome, dark blue, roguish, loving eyes, Icestar, and reveal the truth!" He whipped his head back dramatically and stared towards the distance opposite of where Icestar was looking.

Name: Oatclaw
Appearance: A large, muscular, broad-shouldered tuxedo tom with big, round, oat-colored, pale yellow eyes. He has a few nicks in his ears, which have small tufts of fur at the tips. Oatclaw also has distinct black spots on his muzzle, making it look like he has a goatee.
Personality: Determined, slightly clueless, extremely loyal, brave, and caring.
Mate: None
Kits: None
Picture (Optional):
Spoiler:

Oatclaw groomed his short pelt just a few fox-lengths away from the two. He paused and looked awkwardly over at them, stopping his grooming. The two seemed to be flirting. In a twisted, slightly sickening way. They were, however, looking in entirely different directions.
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next