Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

cats VS dogs - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

cats VS dogs - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cats VS dogs

+4
Caraway
Roguestar
Noxe
Pinewhisker
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

cats VS dogs - Page 5 Empty cats VS dogs

Post by Pinewhisker July 15th 2012, 11:33

First topic message reminder :

The twoleg place is destroyed and the tensions between dogs and cats are growing. They are going to war. Many lives will be claimed and battles will be lost. Choose your side and fight.

DOGS: the dogs live on the south side of the twoleg place

Clocks [Sorrelstar] Joining Form- Page 1
Myst [Maplestream] Joining Form- Page 1
Fetch [Cheesestar] Joining Form- Page 1
Agito [Ivyfrost] Joining Form- Page 1
Stryker [Brightstar] Joining Form- Page 1
Apocalypse [Brightstar] Joining Form- Page 1
Princess [angelmuffin] Joining Form- Page 3
Jay [Applefur] Joining Form- Page 4

CATS: the cats live on the north side of the twoleg place

Moonfur [angelmuffin] Joining Form- Page 1
Waterwave [Ivyfrost] Joining Form- Page 1
Frosty [Sorrelstar] Joining Form- Page 4

My Characters-

Name- Clocks
Cat or Dog- Dog
Breed- Samoyed
Fur- Clocks was a beautiful pure white he-dog with a full coat. Now, his fur is tangled in the places it hasn't been pulled out. Twigs and leaves are entangled in his neck fur and tail.
Eyes- Dark blue
Other- One semi-cropped ear

Joining:
Name-
Cat or Dog-
Breed-
Fur-
Eyes-
Other-
Other-

Last edited by Sorrelstar on July 17th 2012, 10:21; edited 9 times in total
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5227
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

cats VS dogs - Page 5 Empty Re: cats VS dogs

Post by Roguestar July 17th 2012, 15:57

Princess turned around and noticed the missing mouse. "Keep the mouse then! Just know that this is not over!" Stingy cats, she thought to herself. Sigh. It's just a mouse, that's all. There are plenty of mice here. She calmed down and said, "My name is Princess."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 17th 2012, 16:04

Frosty purred as she chewed the mouse. Maybe she should stay here for a while. There's a lot of food.

Clocks trotted around the streets, trying to find water. He walked past a house with a broken window and poked his head in.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 17th 2012, 16:09

Stryker narrowed his eyes at Myst. "What dog is a cat friend?" he snapped. "The cat wandered into our territory, stole our food, and we show it a lesson to not do it again! Soon enough, it'll just keep coming back, knowing you'll be here to defend it!" He rolled his eyes and got to his paws. "I'll be elsewhere." Stryker's voice was an unhappy growl, and the collie vanished into the shadows of another room.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 17th 2012, 16:13

Clocks jumped ungracefully into the dog-filled room. He sniffed around stare at the others but the broke into a low growl.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 17th 2012, 16:16

Jay sighed and looked at the spot where his mouse had been. All of a sudden he heard a low growl come from his stomach. "Are you guys hungry?" He asked the other dogs. "There is a couple mice left." The pup added looking around for more mice.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 17th 2012, 16:20

"Yes, please. I would like a mouse. What's your name? You haven't told me yet," Princess replied.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 17th 2012, 16:30

Jay blinked and looked at the small dog. "Er, Im Jay. Whats your name?" He replied tilting his head to the side.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 17th 2012, 16:37

Myst snarled after Stryker's disappearing form. "I hate cats as much as any other dog. I just don't enjoy bathing in blood, unlike some." What's his problem? she thought sourly.
"I just ate," she told Jay. "You can keep the mice."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 17th 2012, 16:39

"I'm Princess. Nice to meet you, Jay," Princess replied. "I'm so small because I'm a teacup chihuahua, but I have a lot of fiest."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 17th 2012, 18:17

~RPG posts shouldn't be one line. Please make an effort to make them longer and put things that will move the RPG forward in them x: ~

Fetch rounded the block, looking for the other dogs to share his ideas with them. He sniffed the air, detecting a faint scent of dogs coming from a particular source. He followed it, and walked right into a crowd of dogs. He cleared his throat.
"Um, well, I have a question," he whimpered slightly. "The disease came and our owners - or, the humans to those who were strays - and wiped them out. But where did they go? Where did their remains go? There should be food in another town or something, but we can't leave. I guess it's because we don't know the way, or...?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 17th 2012, 19:09

Jay smiled at the teacup chihuahua. It was funny, he was usually the smallest of most dogs but this time he felt tall and strong. "Good to meet you Princess." He said cheerfully. Jay pricked his ears to see yet another dog. He recalled this dog to be named Fetch.
"Well, I don't know. That night when the disease came was... just all a big blur." Jay sighed. He tried to think back to when his owners had been struck by the disease. It had started with the little girl. Her name was Emily, and she was about 6 when she caught the disease. She had long wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was so sweet and gentle to Jay. When she caught the disease, his owners nursed over her but she never got any better. She soon died along with countless of other people in the area. Back in reality, Jay looked up at the other dogs. "Should we head to the next town? Maybe we can find some more dogs that survived and some more food." Jay suggested. "If its safe we could make a camp and go from there."
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 17th 2012, 19:38

Clocks narrowed his eyes at Fetch. "I remember. The disease came, getting many humans sick. They were.. Calm at first. And then they tore up the town..." he whimpered, ceasing his growl. "They were like rabids.. " His eyes clouded and memories flooded back. Clocks was cowering in a corner. His family nearby, setting fire to the home. But luckily it was pouring at the same time, saving them all. But that wouldn't stop all the deaths that would come after that. Clocks shook his head and blinked at the other dogs.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 17th 2012, 19:55

"That's a wonderful idea Jay! Maybe there will be no cats too... Probably not but there's a chance," Princess agreed. "What do you all say? Should we go to the next town?" Princess looked at the other dogs, then noticed Clocks staring into nothingness. She walked over. Hoping he could hear her, she spoke to him with a calm, gentle voice, "Everything is fine now. It's over with, done, finished. I miss my people just as much as the next dog, but maybe later we can talk and tell our stories. Now we have to figure out what to do next. Please, just be strong."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 17th 2012, 20:09

Clocks snorted. "Don't you remember. The humans made an indestructible barrier around the town to keep the sickness from spreading. I've heard the only weakness is up north." Clocks then padded slowly into the next room, trying to rind a way out of the house.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 17th 2012, 20:12

"Even if they didn't build the barrier, do you know how far away the next town is? We might not make it! I'm not taking any chances." Agito snapped, "But, you can choose whether to go or not, I won't stop you, but I'm not going. I'm not being chased by those animal control humans. Not again. And I'm not trusting another human again. Not after..." he trailed off, then shook his head, "Never mind that."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 17th 2012, 20:17

Clocks looked back at Agito. "I'm not going either, show off. So you l'd have to deal with me if you're staying." THen he found stairs and quickly climbed them, then bounded out the door.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 17th 2012, 20:22

Jay sighed and turned to Princess. "What do you think?" He asked.
"By the way, if you need to leave my home." He paused and padded over to the kitchen. His claws clicked against the tile. He came to the back door and pushed open the door with his shoulder. "Just use the gate to your left and your back out on the streets." Jay said gruffly and padded over to the main area where all the dogs were.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 17th 2012, 20:28

Agito rolled his eyes, He doesn't know what my life was like. He padded out the gate and started walking, then running. He just went where his paws took him. And he ended up at his old home, before he was kicked out of his home for not trying to stop fighting. He went inside to see all of the pictures they used to have. Family, friends, but there was one shattered on the floor, and it was a picture frame with anewspapar article about him, and with a picture of him. A very young, black and white pitbull, sitting up with a 1st place medal around him neck. Agito felt hurt. Why did I stop? I should have never stopped... He remembered the first time he was in a dog fight. He won. That's why he had the medal. Agito used to think that his humans were abusing him, but they were doing for money, to be able to buy food, to survive... He grabbed the picture frame and started to slowly walk back to his alley.
~That's why Agito is so mean. Life wasn't fair for him. :'/~

Last edited by Ivyfrost on July 17th 2012, 21:03; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 17th 2012, 20:33

Clocks glanced back at the window and padded off. Tensions were growing higher between dogs and cats. Clocks sighed. There was no way to avoid the fighting. He might as well join in..
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 17th 2012, 20:36

Princess walked back over to Jay, "I liked the idea... Do you want to come to my house? There was plenty of twoleg food there, which means plenty of mice for us and maybe a few plump rats. There are two bedrooms. Its probably in the best condition here. Well, at least the bedrooms anyways."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 18th 2012, 09:53

Stryker caught a few mice and cornered a rat upstairs in a closet. He picked up his kills and hopped out the window again, luckily avoiding the sharp glass spikes. Shaking himself, the collie readjusted his grip on the prey and bounded lightly down the street, running through the winding paths. The sky was full of dark, ominous gray clouds, and it was most likely to rain. Stryker didn't want to stay in the alley for that. He swung back to his old house, which was luckily intact. His owners had just one day gotten up and packed some things, leaving the house in the middle of the night. They had slammed the door, with Stryker still inside, sleeping. When he got up, they were gone. He couldn't find any of his food bowls or anything, so he guessed that they had just forgetten to bring him. Stryker found that the back door was open, and came and left that way. He went to the yard now, nudging the door open and kicking it close behind him. The house was dusty, but it was home.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 18th 2012, 10:20

Frosty hopped down from the rooftop, satisfied with her meal. She would stay in the dog land. Food was plentiful and dogs didn't have the claws to catch mice. Only flimsy teeth. She patrolled the streets, looking for somewhere to sleep.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 18th 2012, 11:10

Jay nodded thinking about Princess's offer. Maybe it was time to move on. Anyway sometimes it felt like this house would crumble on top of him in any minute. "Alright, I'll come with you." He decided smiling. Jay looked around his crumbled home and sighed. He wished things were just back to how they were before the disease, but sulking wouldnt fix anything. In fact, if they did find that town they could see if the dogs in that town knew anything more to the disease. Anyway traveling would get his mind off the memories of his old life.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 18th 2012, 11:25

Fetch looked up at the sky on the way home. If it's raining, at least we'll get some water, he thought. When he got home, he simply snuggled into an old towel he'd made his bed on for years. Feeling strangely nostalgic, he went upstairs to his owners' bedroom and curled up on their bed, trying to get as much of the familiar scent as possible.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 18th 2012, 11:44

Frosty found a place in an alley way under a rusty dumpster. It wasn't much different from where she slept before.

Clocks went to his home a the sun set. Tomorrow he would find more food.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content