Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

+16
Wildfire02
Stormheart
Lunarlight
Flightfeathers
Ninecloud
Icestar
Redstar
Roguestar
Legendflower
Pinewhisker
Auburnflare
Eaglestrike
Nyx
Caraway
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What was the most useless/worst Clan in the books?

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap17%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 12 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap0%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap6%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap6%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 4 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap38%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 26 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap1%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap14%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 10 ]
What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_lcap17%What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 69

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Empty What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

Post by Guest July 14th 2012, 18:22

Take your pick! Cat Smile Give a description/explanation of why below Very Happy

Back to top Go down

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Empty Re: What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

Post by Shimmerpaw July 14th 2012, 18:29

Well I chose BloodClan I'm not sure why I just find them very useless. They're probably not together after The Darkest Hour!
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6205
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  Empty Re: What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?

Post by Noxe July 14th 2012, 18:53

I said SkyClan. I mean, they're pretty much just rogues and kittypets, and Leafstar isn't really the best leader, she doubts her self too much. Plus she comes up with weird warrior names Razz
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13285
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 14th 2012, 19:02

i would say SkyClan too Very Happy they have really strange names, and they weren't mentioned that much in the story. it was mostly in a bonus book, i think. i haven't read them all, but i'm pretty sure SkyClan only appears once or twice in the actual series? o.O
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 14th 2012, 19:07

I don't think SkyClan appears AT ALL in the actual series O.o so pretty much, they're nonexistant to all the cats at the lake except Sandstorm.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 14th 2012, 19:24

I vote BloodClan. They're not even a Clan, pretty much, and all they dois to cause trouble and death. Seriously. e.e And SkyClan is more useful than BloodClan. Without SkyClan, Skywatcher wouldn't have been able to pass the prophecy on to Firestar anyways.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eaglestrike July 14th 2012, 19:49

ThunderClan because they whine to much. In my opinion, so don't go attacking me. D: The ThunderClan on here is awesome. Very Happy
Eaglestrike
Eaglestrike
Loner

Custom Rank : That one cat
WarriorPoints : 4614
Male Posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare July 14th 2012, 22:54

I'm not saying who I voted for.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14219
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 15th 2012, 06:26

They appear twice Cheesey. And there existent to Firestar! SkyVlan have funny names cuz of the Daylight- Warriors who have their Kittypet name in the beginning of there name! Ebonyclaw Billystorm Harveymoon Macgyver Frecklewish... They appear in Firestar's Quest and SkyClan's Destiny. Also in the manga SkyClan and the stranger.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 15th 2012, 08:49

I voted ThunderClan. They're a bunch of 'sues. Of course, any clan Rusty went would have been like that.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5220
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 15th 2012, 11:41

Scar, she meant the actual series. Those are extra books. And
Spoiler:
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2012, 12:33

You don't really need to read the bonus books, that's my reason for why they weren't important Razz I know they have weird names because they were once kittypets. They don't have the worst names in the series, but I just personally didn't really like the names.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower July 15th 2012, 13:49

I voted ThunderClan because they don't accept half clan cats and everything else Sorrel said. <~> Razz

ShadowClan shan't get any votes! Bite
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5735
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar July 15th 2012, 13:55

Bloodclan:
- Not a real clan
- Not real clan names
- Didn't believe in StarClan
- Worked with Tigerstar
- Worked with Tigerstar and didn't notice that all clan leaders had 9 lives
- Killed his partner

Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18267
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 15th 2012, 14:25

WHA? IM IN MOONRISE!! (Spoiler alert!!! -_-)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 15th 2012, 15:35

So...? I did put a spoiler around that, Scar.
Haha I'm surprised no votes for StarClan yet Razz after all, they were kind of helpless in the fourth series
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 15th 2012, 15:48

Thunderclan. >.> They accept KITTYPETS. They don't accept halfclan cats either. I HATE YOU THUNDERCLAN! >.>

Bloodclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan are my favorites. I miss Scourge Sad
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar July 15th 2012, 15:52

BloodClan. I never liked them Razz They were evillllll!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15920
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2012, 20:31

It seems everyone loves RiverClan and StarClan Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 15th 2012, 21:18

Both Of those Clans ate kind of in the middle. They're not the main ones, but they play roles in the story that couldn't be cut out. Theyre mixed with cats that people like and hate. Idk, they're just not the best or worst, most useless or most useful. I guess that's why people didn't vote for them. O.o
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninecloud July 16th 2012, 20:37

CheeseStar wrote:Both Of those Clans ate kind of in the middle. They're not the main ones, but they play roles in the story that couldn't be cut out. Theyre mixed with cats that people like and hate. Idk, they're just not the best or worst, most useless or most useful. I guess that's why people didn't vote for them. O.o

They're more "neutral" (or maybe a better term is "well-balanced" What was the most useless/worst Clan (in the books)?  1818838577) than the others. BloodClan was excessively on the evil side, ThunderClan was heavy on the good side, so I guess CheeseStar is right! Cat Smile

Btw, did you get your Fruit Ninja game yet? Razz
Ninecloud
Ninecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Cloud 9
WarriorPoints : 7397
Male Posts : 105

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 21,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 16th 2012, 21:01

~yeah, just need to redeem it Very Happy ~

BloodClan is really evil and such, but I think they're fairly cool. They've got the dog claws and the rogue names that makes them different. They were created so there was a stronger force than Tigerstar, therefore able to kill him (finally!). ThunderClan was always good, never perfect; the author simply focused on them because the action started there and must end there (Firestar). Though I do agree that they should have given the spotlight I other Clans for longer periods of time in the actual series jut to even it out.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw July 17th 2012, 05:59

If ThunderClan didn't except half-Clan cats then Stormfur wouldn't be there. -_- So they do.
TigerClan(ShadowClan-RiverClan) doesn't except half-Clan cats that's why the held Mistyfoot, Feathertail, and Stormfur prisoner and Tigerstar made Darkstripe and Blackstar kill Stonefur. :p. (WHY IS EVERYONE AHEAD OF ME IN THE SERIES!!!!!) Yes Cheese agree with the spotlight to other Cans.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2012, 11:57

If you're behind in the seires than just keep reading....... I think the most useless is SkyClan... they never did anything at all and their whole clan is made of kittypets and loners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower July 17th 2012, 12:02

Well Scarpath keep reading and you'll see what everyone means that they don't accept half clan cats. Plus it says that in Cats of the Clans. Wink
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5735
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next