Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The worst in kittypets Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The worst in kittypets Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The worst in kittypets

+4
Caraway
Redstar
Lilacstar
Thunderclaw
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The worst in kittypets Empty The worst in kittypets

Post by Thunderclaw August 23rd 2012, 10:31

This topic is on the 4 original clans having trouble with a bunch of kittypets that keep coming and hurting more clan cats.the medicine cat den is full,and their aren't enough herbs to go around. if you want to join,fill this out.

name:
Clan/kittypet:
description:

Mine-
name:Shadowstar
Clan/kittypet:Thunderclan leader
mate:looking
description:Jet black tom

name:Thunderclaw
Clan/kittypet:Thunderclan
mate:looking
description:Pure yellow tom with black lightning mark on back

Hope we can play through this and that it doesn't die Smile and can someone move this topic please.Thank you.

Kittypets:
Sage
Fury
Rose
Rue
Dream
Nightmare

Thunderclan:
Shadowstar
Thunderclaw
Brindleface

Riverclan:
Silentstream

Shadowclan:
Nighthaunter
Shadepoison

Last edited by Thunderclaw on August 24th 2012, 14:33; edited 5 times in total
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6654
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

The worst in kittypets Empty Re: The worst in kittypets

Post by Lilacstar August 23rd 2012, 11:18

Name: Sage
Clan/kittypet: Kittypet
mate: Looking! Smile
description:
Sage:
Name: Brindleface
Clan/kittypet:Clan, Thunderclan
mate: Shadowstar?
description:
Brindleface:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5698
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 23rd 2012, 13:47

Name: Fury
Mate: Sage?
Description:
Fury:
Other: Fury is my actual cat. X3 He's my baby <3

Last edited by Forestblaze on August 23rd 2012, 18:58; edited 2 times in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 23rd 2012, 14:05

Topic Moved To Other Roleplaying
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 23rd 2012, 14:25

name: Rose
Clan/kittypet: kittypet
mate: anyone?
description: fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes and long, sharp claws hidden by her fluffy paws
Rose:

Name: Silentstream
Clan: Riverclan
mate: anyone?
Description: Black she-cat with green eyes
Silentstream:
Other: Riverclan deputy

Edit: Added Silentstream and pictures

Last edited by Streamfur on August 23rd 2012, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8443
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 23rd 2012, 15:12

Name: Rue (No, not after the girl in the Hunger Games. >.> After the cat my friend has. c: It means "yellow flower")
Mate: ~
Description: thick-furred, calico she-cat with green eyes. She has a sweet and friendly disposition, and seems to be everyone's friends. Despite being a kittypet, she loves the outdoors and sometimes indulges in a little nonsense like chasing butterflies. Otherwise, she is serious and persistent, and likes to use her sharp claws.
Spoiler:

Name: Nighthaunter
Clan/kittypet: ShadowClan deputy
Mate: ~
Description: lean, black-and-white she-cat with pale gray eyes. Her fur is more white than black, but nevertheless, she is to be feared in the dark. She is snappish and impatient, sarcasm edging her nature. However, she can be surprisingly understanding, although she is stubborn to the point of foolishness.
Spoiler:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 23rd 2012, 16:38

Name: Dream
Mate: Nightmare
Description: A white she-cat with light blue eyes; She is hard-headed and stubborn. When Nightmare tries to take her away from friends, she starts the argument, but other than that, she's kind, gentle, nice, loyal, forgiving, and random!
Dream:

Name: Nightmare
Clan/Kittypet: Kittypet
Mate: Dream
Description: A black tom with red eyes; He gets jealous of other tom cats being with, or near Dream, not mattering if they are just friends or not, but other than that, he's usually pretty kind, generous, and honorable.
Nightmare:

Name: Shadepoison
Clan/kittypet: ShadowClan Medicine Cat
Mate: None
Description: A fluffy gray she-cat with blue eyes; She is kind, nice, and sweet, but is easily angered and has a very sharp tongue when angered.
Shadepoison:
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18267
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 23rd 2012, 22:18

~Can we start RPing?~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 24th 2012, 14:47

Sure viper, Wink .And yes we can start rping.It starts on the night of a gathering right before it starts.

Shadow star was pacing in front of the tree,eager for it to start.Come on.he thought.We have to talk about the kittypet trouble.Come on.

Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6654
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 24th 2012, 14:55

Nighthaunter led the ShadowClan patrol along, nearing the Gathering Island. Smokestar (random name) was busy with the kittypets. She sighed. Why couldn't the darn kittypets stay where they belonged?

Rue sat on the porch of the backyard door, her fluffy tail sweeping the wooden boards. The moon was full tonight, bathing the house with a milky silver light. It had drawn her outside, and here she was now, staring at the sky, her green eyes bright.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 24th 2012, 16:21

Shadepoison padded along with the group of ShadowClan cats. She had left her apprentice back in camp to take care of the injured cats. Why couldn't the kittypets stay with there twolegs, not start a rivalry with her clanmates? Her tail lashed with fury at the thought of it. She let out a low hiss, "Those kittypets are mousebrains, pieces of fox-dung! They should be in their soft lives with their twolegs!" Her anger grew by the second.

Dream felt as if she couldn't sleep. She got up and padded outside, waking Nightmare up along with her. She stared up at the moon, which looked like milk and made her thirsty, then padded into the kitchen. She drank a bit of milk and then went into another room. It was white with blue carpet. She started scratching on the scratching post. Her housefolk had placed it there so that she wouldn't scratch on their items. She then started to play with the ball that hug from a string, attached to the ceiling. It was a fuzzy white one with blue specks on it. She leaped and pawed at it. It was fun, but it was also good fighting practice. She noticed the shiny thing that made a red dot appear. It was a lot of fun! She tried to leap and knock it off from where it was sitting. She failed and went back to the fuzzy ball.

Nightmare awoke when his mate padded by. He tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. He walked pass the kitchen and went into the opposite room of Dream. This room was black with red carpet. It had a red scratching post and a black fuzzy ball with red specks. It had a red and black toy mouse and a thing that made a red dot appear when it was in the housefolk's paws. He wished that they were awake at this time, then he and his mate could play with the housefolk's kits. He enjoyed chasing the red dot and being petted, but they weren't awake. Even then, the housefolk, all of them, were gone for most of the day, leaving food and milk in bowls. He stared out from the clear, solid substance at the milky moon. He wished that he could curl up in the housefolk's lap right now and be petted while the small housefolk played with Dream.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 24th 2012, 16:33

Brindleface padded beside Shadowstar, her mate. Sighing, she nuzzled the tom, her ribs jutting out slightly. "Those kittypets never know when to stop! Were starving and they just bash the prey until it's mush! Stupid cats!" she thought angrily to herself.

Sage groomed herself, and then she stretched out on the white picket fence. Purring, she smirked in amsument when she remember the expressions of the cats as the kittypets beat the tar out of them. Purring in content, the beautiful she-cat laid down, watching the moon.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 24th 2012, 17:17

Silentstream lead a group of Riverclan cats to the gather. Rainstar (Made up name)was busy back at camp and told her to represent him at the gathering. She joined Shadowstar by the tree and said, "Rainstar had to stay at camp, I came instead." She noticed the Windclan hadn't arrived yet and said "I don't think Windclan is coming."

Rose stared out the window at the full moon. Her housefolk were all sleeping, and she couldn't play with them, so she went outside. She climbed to the top of the fence to get a better view of the moon, and she saw Rue sitting on her porch. "Hi Rue!" she meowed.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 24th 2012, 21:47

Fury ran outside. He sighed. He hated when his owner cleaned his ears out, since he used to have ear mites. They're gone, now. "Sage? You there? Fury called.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 24th 2012, 23:00

"Hello!" Rue turned, her fluffy tail waving gracefully back and forth. "How are you?" Momentarily distracted by the chatter of a squirrel, the calico took a step towards the maple tree, then stopped in disappointment as the chatter faded away. She had recently developed a taste for the musky forest prey. Squirrels, birds, mice, and the like. They tasted a whole world better than the dry pellets her Twolegs gave her. Although, Rue still appreciated the occasional meal of tuna or salmon her housefolk set out in her food bowls. Rue shook herself and leaped up to sit on the fence beside Rose. Casually swiping a paw over her whskers, she meowed questioningly, "Have you gone to the forest before? Some of us haven't, and I think the prey tastes better in the forest. That's why the wild cats must live there!" He calico she-cat waved her tail vaguely, referring to the Clan cats who prowled the dark undergrowth. "I fought one of them today," Rue added suddenly.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 25th 2012, 02:54

Name: Jerry
Clan/kittypet: Lonerish-kittypet. Read in "Other"
Mate: Rue?
Description:
Jerry:
Other: He is practically a loner, but he goes to his housefolk every dayfor a few minutes to show them he's ok.

Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 25th 2012, 07:21

"I'm fine, my housefolk are asleep right now." Rose replied to Rue. When she asked about the forest, she said, "I haven't been to the forest yet, but I was planning to sneak out of my garden to go soon. I've tried a mouse that I caught when it wandered into my garden before though." When Rue told her about fighting the wild cat, she said, "Really? What was the wild cat like? Did you win?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 25th 2012, 08:10

Dream decided that that was enough practice. She padded out of the blue and white room and stuck her head in the red and black one. "Come on!"she called to her mate. "We haven't got all night!" She bounced into what the twolegs called a living room and went out of the back door, into the garden. She bounded over the fence and ran to where Rue and Rose were sitting. "What are we talking about over... Ooh," she started to ask, but got distracted by a moth. She forced herself not to chase or swat at it, and to finish her sentence. "So, what are we talking about over here?" she asked.

Nightmare padded after his mate. He hopped over the fence of the garden and kept following. To his relief, there were no males here, yet. He smiled, happily. Though his mate probably didn't listen, he just heard what Rue had said. "So, you fought a wild cat," he meowed. "Did you recognize it? Was it one that we have recently fought?" He had a scrape across the leg from one wild cat that he had fought before he came home earlier. The housefolk hadn't noticed it yet because when he came back, they were asleep. "I actually fought one earlier. The housefolk haven't treated my wound yet because they were and still are asleep. Oh well, at least I still have this to show." He showed the others his wound, though Dream already knew of it.

Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 25th 2012, 10:15

"Fury!" Sage purred, leaping the fence and paddign delicately to her mate. Nuzzling the tom, she purred "It's so lovely out, we should take our friends out in the forest!" she mewed, winding herself around her mate.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 25th 2012, 12:08

~Sure Foresty. Very Happy~

Rue bounced slightly. "You should go! How about I take you there tonight? The full moon provides plenty of light." She stood, her green eyes bright. "It was an easy fight," Rue meowed, wrinkling her small black nose. "The she-cat seemed to go out of her way to avoid giving me long lasting injuries. She gave a scar though," she added, twisting to one side to show Rose a long but rather shallow looking scar on her right shoulder. Her long calico fur was already half-covering it.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 25th 2012, 12:40

"That sounds great!" Rose meowed, "I wonder if we'll run into any wild cats?" She looked at Rue's scar as the other cat showed her. To Dream, she meowed, "We were talking about the forest and wild cats."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 25th 2012, 12:56

Sage leaped away from Fury, and padded up to Rue and Rose and Dream. "Hi guys!" She purred, and then she smirked when she heard what Rue mewed. "Psh, they say they own the forest but they are too weak to defend it!" she snorted, then she had a idea. "Rue! You know how those wild cats go to the hollow every full moon, well why don't we trash that hollow? If it's so important to them, it would kill them if we trashed it!" she said brightly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 25th 2012, 13:18

"Ah, the forest. I love it out there. So peaceful- except for those wild cats. But some are friendly. I'm friends with one of them." Fury smiled. He padded alongside Sage, "I wouldn't do that Sage. Wild cats are vicious. They would be able to kill all of us." He meowed.

Name: Stormbreeze
Clan/kittypet: Clan cat, former kittypet named Stormy
Mate: Anyone?
Description: picture later
Other: Fury's best friend and tells the kittypets things going on in the forest.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 25th 2012, 13:29

Rue flicked her tail and snorted. "Those wild cats are scared of our housefolk! They turn tail and run when they see one of them meters away! They might attack us while we're in the forest, but they won't dare try to provoke us in the Twolegplace." Her tail swished, brushing over the fence posts. "This could be the perfect way to tell them that kittypets have a right to the forest too!" Rue loved the outdoors, and had come to love the forests as well. "The cat who attacked me kept spitting about how the forest was theirs!" The calico narrowed her eyes. "You can't own the entire forest."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 25th 2012, 13:36

Sage nodded. "And I think I've grown quite found of wild mice. They are very tasty! We could raid their hunting group things and steal their food." Sage shrugged.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content